• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I could never get into TC. I don't like the vape experience. Tried it a bunch of times then went back to kanthal.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahhaha. I like the old school ways of building. Kanthal is just my go to for vaping.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I could never get into TC. I don't like the vape experience. Tried it a bunch of times then went back to kanthal.

It's more hassle than it is worth, I've been trying with nickle and titanium the last few weeks, I will say the flavor was slightly better, but just isn't worth all the hassle getting it to work right, I have 4 tanks on the go right now, and yep they all have kanthal builds again.

I think the TC will get better and easier, I will wait for the easier.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's more hassle than it is worth, I've been trying with nickle and titanium the last few weeks, I will say the flavor was slightly better, but just isn't worth all the hassle getting it to work right, I have 4 tanks on the go right now, and yep they all have kanthal builds again.

I think the TC will get better and easier, I will wait for the easier.
Precisely bro! I really hate when the ohms jump around to. I don't like having to keep checking if I'm going to get a monster hit or a light hit. I like a solid ohm level. I mean I'm sure there is a way to lock it in and all but I just don't really care for it. I'd rather use wattage then joules.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Precisely bro! I really hate when the ohms jump around to. I don't like having to keep checking if I'm going to get a monster hit or a light hit. I like a solid ohm level. I mean I'm sure there is a way to lock it in and all but I just don't really care for it. I'd rather use wattage then joules.

I stayed away from it for a long time, then decided to see what it was all about, and all I've done is spent money on wire and tons of time making coils on different atties and when it does work, it only works for a day and then goes belly up, just isn't worth it to me, but I only use tanks, so not like I have to worry about dry hits really.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All is well brother. I'm counting down the days until vacation. The wife and I are going to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida in 3 weeks! We're going for a week. Should be a blast!

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm sick of working with nickle. I gave up, its such a pain in the ass. The temp control is nice, but i'd rather have a higher wattage device with kanthal

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I've watched countless videos on nickel builds with tc and I think it's pretty much worthless IMO

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't wait to put in an order when I get back. I wanna try some new flavors. How's large Marge going?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Large marge needs 2 weeks steep. The flavor is very nice at that point. I added a strawberry shot with it. So in all essence it's preference what you want to add to the mix

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The caramel is going through some steeping, wasnt a huge fan when I first tried. The peach is very nice though

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great!! I'll probably get me some of that along with a few others.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And like I said maybe a few pages back they are tweaking the flavors around. So I assume greater things will come with these flavors! I personally think they should hone certain flavors and master what they have before going to more flavors. Some flavors are a bit mute. It's an artisans job to perfect juices. These guys truly do care about their product and I can see great things to come. I know I say it alot but I can just tell these things :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You to brother come back to the thread. It gets a bit haunting in here hearing from Jim_MDP lmao...jk

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@CTFX I'll get a tracking number for you first thing tomorrow if you don't get it in the mail by then :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They look like fun flavors bro!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So what are those flavor profiles?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nevermind checked the site

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get a graham cracker exhale. It's really good. Reminds me of blueberry pie. Yum!

What's up everyone! I'm @andy17s friend from Australia. My bros got me on to Hermetic Steam products and I'm absolutely blown away by the quality of this stuff! I'll be in touch with this forum for a lonnnng time and vaping hermetics stuff .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NurseErin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was in need of some new flavors & more juice, this sale sounded perfect for me! I'm a juice junkie but I'm also to the point where I have my favorite juices/vendors & I haven't tried a new vendor in a while. I have to say I'm disappointed & I haven't even received my order yet. Maybe I'm spoiled by my other vendors & yes I'm definitely impatient. I placed my order Friday (8/21) before noon & then today Thursday (8/27) after 2pm I get the email it has finally shipped. This may be mentioned by other buyers in this thread & I did read the 1st few pages but the thread then got off track & I stopped reading. Is this due to the sale or is this the norm? Even if your closed weekends I expected my order to ship Monday & be in my hand today. When it comes to reordering juice from a vendor previous shipping/handling time factors in & yes I'm going to want good juices but I'm also going to order those from the fastest shipper. Your juices will really have to stand out above the rest for me to reorder. I'm not trying to bash you & I will totally add a review of the juices here too, I really am looking forward to trying them. The price was amazing & I thank you for the sale.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With all the huge sales that have been going on they are very much booked. They make each batch by order. So you will have to forgive them if it takes a couple days to make and then ship off. Don't just assume they are putting you on the back burner. These juices ship off as promptly as possible.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And also if you read more than a few pages you would get a better perspective on how things are with them. They are the nicest vendors out there with really good products. I'm currently on my 4th order that should be coming in soon. I have also been waiting almost a week now. But I'm not going to complain because the folks who have been chatting in this thread have helped them immensely with sales. So I apologize if I come off harsh but I don't have sympathy for the wait times. I'm happy with their company :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No just advocates for a company we appreciate

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol jk. Glad to see New faces in here

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nothing too much running around like a chicken with its head cut off how about you

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nothing too much running around like a chicken with its head cut off how about you
Well fortunately I have my head intact lol. Just doing miscellaneous cleaning around the house. Just vacuumed earlier. Basically pleasing the wife since I work from home and she doesn't lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unhappy wife = large knife lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not saying my wife is a killer or anything of course

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got a friend of mine onto this juice, didn't take much convincing seen as though this stuff is the bomb

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I believe he stopped in right?

VU Sponsors