Member For 1 Year
He's gone like a fart in the wind

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I declare this thread officially dead. I think I'm going to unsubscrube from it. I bid you farewell @Hermetic Steam

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got my next order of 8 bottles on Saturday.....One day later blondie is almost empty...I think you guys need to consider a 120ml option...ill be the first test subject...

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
for all my Hermetic Steam Thread homies

tumblr_nif0ymeGe21tgisego1_500.gif

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
See the problem is, with fighting all these drop bears and wallabies I haven't had much time to get on here. That, and the fact that I can only use my phone with WiFi.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It all depends how backed up they are. Typically when I was ordering it was 5 days. Now I've been waiting 2 weeks

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man....you guys have no dedication to the cause, wait a few extra days and just throw em under the bus.

are you referring to business days or days in general. What day were you placing orders and have you over lapped on a holiday or ordered on a friday ? ...sheesh...;)

540F491F-EC58-4780-B994-DD9ADC75E817-10247-0000051CC7CEDCEA_zpspjer3czr.jpg

I have Blondie in one subox, magenta in another and dorsia in another...im hermetic'd out at the moment

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@kwtony you more than know how many times I have ordered from HS bro. I'm just upset that they dropped off the face of the earth. I have messaged Josh 3 or more times for a tracking and confirmation to no avail. This is my 5th order man. It's not like I'm a complaining 1 order dude. I've been around the bush here. I was one of the most active dudes here. So I have just cause to be concerned.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't make me winky slap you

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Us northerners are impatient lol

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was just asking so I can adjust what I've got left so I'll have something to Vape on... I understand completely about the being backed up situation...

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Man....you guys have no dedication to the cause, wait a few extra days and just throw em under the bus.

are you referring to business days or days in general. What day were you placing orders and have you over lapped on a holiday or ordered on a friday ? ...sheesh...;)

540F491F-EC58-4780-B994-DD9ADC75E817-10247-0000051CC7CEDCEA_zpspjer3czr.jpg

I have Blondie in one subox, magenta in another and dorsia in another...im hermetic'd out at the moment
I'm looking forward to being hermetic'd out as well...

What happened here? At first this was top notch customer service and now I can't even get a reply from these guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure brother. Same goes with a couple of us here too...

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not trying to be ugly towards anyone but I don't have 30 dollars to just piss in the wind. If he'd just answer someone back it'd probably be a different story.

Big_Jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Friend from work ordered on the 31st and hasnt recieved a tracking or anything. Money was pulled out of his bank to. So i dunno. Im sure hes very busy. Ranted and raved to my friend about how good the juice was, got him to make the jump and its not been a good experience for him at all. Hopefully we get a reply soon

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah this isn't very good PR....

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't have any juice left besides about 20ml... Now its trying to Vape juices that give me a headache. That part isn't his fault of course but the time frame he was shipping at to now is like night and day.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No no no don't take it the wrong way! I enjoy the contests and everything too. I'm not saying it as a pity party. But if your low on juice might as well try a contest!

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No no no don't take it the wrong way! I enjoy the contests and everything too. I'm not saying it as a pity party. But if your low on juice might as well try a contest!
Gotta do something... I don't have that much ibuprofen for the headaches I'm going to be having...

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know what you mean... Its all gravy :)

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sure someone has made one

Big_Jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got a problem. Friend ordered on August 31st and his order still says waiting fulfillment. I can understand being busy but this is getting a little ridiculous. I convinced a friend to place a order and it's been nothing but a headache.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I'm really not sure what's going on. There's no other way to get a gold of them other than here as far as I know. I'm really not going to be pimping this out anymore if this is how it's going to be...

Big_Jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sad thing is i loved some of their juices and was gonna place another order. I wonder if the guys or gals who won the contest from cigabuy or eciggity or wherever he did it have recieved anything

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Honestly who knows. Like I said it's impossible to get a hold of them :/

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't tried emailing them

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe they ran out of materials for the juices? Perhaps because of supply and demand?

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maybe they ran out of materials for the juices? Perhaps because of supply and demand?
If that was the case I feel like they would've been straight up with us. I feel something hinky going on... IMO of course...

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A friend of mine here in Australia placed an order last week and it's still saying "awaiting fulfillment" he emailed them with no response as off yet. I'm just waiting for some signs of hermetic steam before I place another order.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not ordering until everything is cool again

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree whole heartedly but I'm still going to hold off until confirmation from him

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm concerned it's an issue with Josh. Personal or medical.

The profit margin is just too damn thin for a short term money grab, and his personality more suggested having actual fun than stringing customers along.

Just my feelings on it.
You've got a point... I am quick to judge when it comes to money. I do sincerely hope he's OK.

VU Sponsors