VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Gang... don't give up here... Real life happens... and when you have a very very small crew and someone gets sick... delays happen. Please be patient while he gets back on his feet. I know its hard for those of you that just placed your first orders... But I have every confidence that Joshua will make this right as soon as he's able :) Praying for a speedy recovery Joshua.
@Hermetic Steam

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This the reply I received when I asked,why orders didn't go out yesterday.

"That was the goal Tina...they are going out within the hour and everyone should have tracking numbers by the late afternoon :)"
A

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When I go to the site it states my order has been shipped but I don't have a shipping number yet. Slowly but surely its happening people :)

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yeah i got my info today as well. I hope the juice is really good from what everyone is saying it is .

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do you think that with me not having a tracking number that I'll have issues with it being sent to me? I'm just really anxious to get the juice is why I'm asking all these questions. :)

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think it'll be a problem getting to you.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't even get a tracking number.. They were responding back quickly. Now nothing, again. All I'm saying is it shouldn't be this hard and complicated to order juice.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Many times customers have no idea that many companies work loooong hours to put your orders through, only for usps to slack on their elnd. There is NO reason to get upset about a silly string of numbers, just be patient and allow things to work themselves out.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Many times customers have no idea that many companies work loooong hours to put your orders through, only for usps to slack on their elnd. There is NO reason to get upset about a silly string of numbers, just be patient and allow things to work themselves out.
You have no idea what I've gone through with this company but I see what you're saying. Doesn't matter though because I got my order today. Got a few surprises thrown as well... Thanx to Joshua and Co.

Juice arrived today. I made sure to order over $50 for the "surprise 30 ml" but only received a 15ml, but whatever.
They still haven't replied to my emails or offered an explanation or apology of any sort.
The second hand information from this thread is all I've got to go on and if this guy is truly going through medical issues then I wish him all the best, but as a customer I simply cannot do business with this company again based on the facts I have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont know what happened in the past few years, but we as a human race became soft and took the the internet to vent. Maybe it was amazon, maybe it was trip advisor....you're right, i guess no one really knows what you have gone through with this company. Im sure no one wishes this upon their worst enemy.

Last edited:

ChefJd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll give these guys another shot, hard to find good juice at a modest price. If they were out to swindle us then why would they start shipping again? I heard about a site that built a good rep then stopped shipping and I believe is still taking people's money. More and more I'm hearing of other sites and companies building longer and longer back logs cause they "make the juice to order". Ordering online is always a risk.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Preach it brother !!

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll give these guys another shot, hard to find good juice at a modest price. If they were out to swindle us then why would they start shipping again? I heard about a site that built a good rep then stopped shipping and I believe is still taking people's money. More and more I'm hearing of other sites and companies building longer and longer back logs cause they "make the juice to order". Ordering online is always a risk.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
This is always true, even stores you walk into can screw you over. I can say with certainty that Hermetic Steam is FAR from a sleezy site.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I saw all of you talking about getting your orders but i still didn't get mine. I think it's usps not hermetic steam.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @Jim_MDP I read the page before this, and this one. Glad to hear Joshua is no longer in the hospital. I can empathize with those who've placed orders and heard nothing for what seemed forever; been there, done that. Unfortunately for me, I haven't placed an order yet. I did however win a giveaway for some Hermetic Steam, and still know nothing. I'll continue to be patient. Seems the juice is pretty dang good from what I'm seeing. Hopefully the company gets completely back up and running quick, even if Joshua isn't there as much as he'd like. Hopefully he responds in this thread just to help address the issues/concerns that have been raised here, and perhaps will hand out a couple more "keys" to his employees. I will update here, if and when I get my win.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's all good juice. I for one will wait until everything is back in order for me to order again.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i have a few extra bottles of HS juice...Over the course of inception, they have given out free bottles with orders and extra flavors. Some juices are actually tweaked versions of your favorite flavors that they made specifically from our conversations for the intent of developing and evolving their line.

Im not sure how many people were effected by this hospitalization but I would like to do my best to help out. Below are the bottles of juice I have....

If the people that are "still waiting " would step forward, please simple post the number bottle you want, then PM me your details, I will get your 15ml of it shipped out on monday or tuesday. Im not made of money, so these bottles will be shipped in the least expensive package I have. The Fl Keys USPS mail system is top notch, so they will leave these islands in tact, what happens on the mainland is entirely out of my control.

These are all in 3mg and 70/30 blend. Kept in a step box and in the cleanest conditions possible...no stanky juice here :)

f811a9a6f98df0d0bab334be705d1cbc_zpsr6usecrg.jpg

If you dont fall under this category, please have a click-see on the video below and enjoy some good tunes :)

I forced myself to make this video about a very near and dear friend of mine that recently passed.It was nearly he hardest video I ever made. You dont have to watch it, but please listen to the music. It might hit closer to home then you realize.

Last edited:

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
oh yeah everybody is right when they say this is some good juice as it took me 2 days to kill a 30 ml blonde wow how freakin good it is will be getting more soon.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any news from Joshua or anybody else received their juice?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope and nope

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
... I have a few people back home still waiting after now 5 weeks

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah same here

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
while I can understand someone being hospitalized not being able to communicate, the lack of communication overall, is a concern.However, mine not being an order, but a giveaway win, I'll just write it off . Unfortunately I hadn't heard the name Hermetic Steam until the giveaway....

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine was a sample giveaway. I don't expect to see it....

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I feel bad I was whoring the juice out to my friends & everyone & then all of a sudden it came to a screeching halt. Hope everything is good with Joshua & HS & they're able to get back on their feet.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Likewise brother. I have no ill will against joshua and company. But this is getting really bad now. Josh was always saying that he has good workers working for him. Yet he's the only keyholder....so confusing.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have a order waiting, so I am not a customer waiting, but will say if things don't get sorted very soon, Hernetic Steam might not be able to recover, bad things happen and hope Joshua is getting better, but I call BS on the keyholder story, he could of passed that key to someone else, or even someone working for him could post here and on facebook to tell customers what is going, but no actual message of what is going on, looks really bad for a company, and they was doing so well.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't have a order waiting, so I am not a customer waiting, but will say if things don't get sorted very soon, Hernetic Steam might not be able to recover, bad things happen and hope Joshua is getting better, but I call BS on the keyholder story, he could of passed that key to someone else, or even someone working for him could post here and on facebook to tell customers what is going, but no actual message of what is going on, looks really bad for a company, and they was doing so well.
I hope it wasn't a "take the money and run" kind of thing. That would really urke me beyond belief. But with his candor I don't believe that to be true. At least I hope so.....

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I couldn't imagine that either. There has been a few times where he could have screwed me over and didn't & was actually proactive in seeing that i didn't over pay or lose my order. But with this kind of booming business, especially with what he was selling for, another will just pop up & take over. Just feel bad it had to go down this way for him. I have my hunches. But I've seen other companies in similar situations that kind of disappeared off the radar with pending orders and that's pretty much the deal maker for everyone.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like a fart in the wind....sad bro very sad

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cmon guys...the two of you freebie winners...please PM me....Although I am nothing more then a simple customer, i can at least help fix this nearly non existent issue of your since you seem are having. Since from what I can tell you are the loudest ones here. Its been days, and while there are 16posts after mine, i have yet to get ONE pm....cmon guys, help me help YOU...

Perpetuating this and saying "this is getting really bad now" is such a odd way to 'deal' with this. Ill be the bigger man and mail you each 30ml, how about that?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nah bro I'm good. It's the simple fact we haven't heard from Joshua. I don't want your juices at all man. I would like what was promised from Joshua and company. I'm not looking for handouts from you cause that isn't the case. So please don't insult me like that. I've gotten many orders from HS in the past. I'm just stating a fact that people are getting super pissed off. And they have the right to be pissed. The company just up and disappeared. Nothing from emails or messages. They don't have a phone number for contacts either.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whatever works for you man...you can keep this thread going however you choose and keep stating all these 'facts' ...whatever makes you sleep at night xxoo

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And this thread is fair game. He posted it knowing there will be criticisms and praise. And he welcomed all of it to better his company. So it's not hard to understand that we would like answers.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You act like this is my first time on the internet sunshine. Take a slice of that humble pie and let your keyboard have a rest...no sense in getting all upitty over this...wooooooossssaaaaaa

f52d627e138edaa2c98ce1b005bc30bb_zps0hzoasje.jpg

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whatever works for you man...you can keep this thread going however you choose and keep stating all these 'facts' ...whatever makes you sleep at night xxoo
There is no need for your pompous attitude like your better than everyone else. Take that xoxo shit and stick it somewhere else. We have no facts at all!!!! That is the whole point of why were here trying to figure this shit out. If you don't like it then unsubscribe. This thread will not be deleted no matter what.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^ yes, thats a sunset AND the milky way in the same exposure...taken at secret spot number 4,367. Vapin on that HS too, id be more then happy to still send you some samples. Think of it as a friendly gesture and not a charitable contribution

VU Sponsors