Become a Patron!

Hey guys, join me on my journey down the braiding rabbit hole.

I have recently gotten back into building in a big way, honestly im addicted at this point. When i got back into it i fell in love with braiding and the aesthetic of it. If anyone is interested in learning the absolute basics i would recommend zophie vapes vertibraid tutorial. Here are some of my most recent braids.

Down below i have an attempt at a fused braid (a very basic 3 dual strand fish tail [30 guage] attached to a twisted 28 guage outer fused with 32 guage if i remember right it all ohmed out around 0.14.

The second is me learning slentre braids it is 24 core with 32 outer wraps ohmed out around 0.18.

As you can see i need to improve a lot but i am loving it and cannot stop.

Attachments

• fused ish braid.jpeg
    fused ish braid.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 79
  • braid.jpeg
    braid.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 73
Here we go here is some of the sillyness i have been upto and all vape bloody amazingly

Attachments

• Odin wrapped.jpg
    Odin wrapped.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 33
  • Odin unwrapped.jpg
    Odin unwrapped.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 31
  • Other odin.jpg
    Other odin.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Verties.jpg
    Verties.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Celtics.jpg
    Celtics.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Diamond back slentres.jpg
    Diamond back slentres.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 34
Honestly only the diamond back killed me verties usually take me a minute a piece the "odin" coils take me 10 celtics about 5 mins
but that diamond back i thought my ass was going to be stuck there forever

R.Savage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These are the next coil projects. Love this. Any tutorials on braiding that you would like to share?

Great work.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

sr20vet

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Love the middle one, reminds me of predator when he takes his helmet off for some reason

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only vape genisis atomizers on mesh wicks and for about the last year I have been playing around with woven or braided wire from Russia and the Ukraine....I gotta say they vape pretty damned good.

VU Sponsors