Become a Patron!

HI GUYS I NEED YOUR OPINION ON UWELL ISSUES.

Hi everyone, I'm quite new to the vaping world so I need your opinion about Uwell Caliburn?
I had Innokin in the past for around six months and I was quite happy with it and never had any problems, but once I have bought Uwell Caliburn I constantly having issues with the device and they last max 4 months and some of them only for a few weeks. The main problems I have had is the device is discharging while not in use.
Does anybody having any similar issues with it???
P.S. It's a brilliant device while is working.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum.

I do not have a Uwell Caliburn unfortunately so I can not answer your question.

What did you have by Innokin?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I too do not own one of the devices asked about. This aside I know from experience with many various similar devices, the device will usually have a means to lock the firing button.

Can you click five times and click the device off?

Well, as I sit here, I think possibly I could be better informed as a consumer. That noted I do a quick search and find the Uwell Caliburn site.

Clicks to Lock/Unlock​

You can quickly lock your Caliburn by 5 clicks.Click 5 times again to unlock the device.

I would think, if one clicked the device off to put it in a pocket for example, it wouldn't discharge during periods of not being used. That noted I'm sure devices do not always work as they ought to work. If that is the case I would contact the vendor you purchased the device from. You might possibly arrange a trade back credit for a different device. May even hazard to suggest you return to the Innokin device line as you state not having issues with them.

Hope I've helped, @sonic_the_hedgeh (hugo).

Last edited:

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear about your troubles with the Caliburn. I have 3 that I used everyday for over a year. I experienced amazing coil life. Never had any troubles with them discharging. You must turn them off when you put in your pocket or the button gets pressed & they fire. Are they legitimate did you check the authenticity code? Could they be clones? My buddy had trouble with his we checked the code & sure enough he bought a clone.

I too do not own one of the devices asked about. This aside I know from experience with many various similar devices, the device will usually have a means to lock the firing button.

Can you click five times and click the device off?

Well, as I sit here, I think possibly I could be better informed as a consumer. That noted I do a quick search and find the Uwell Caliburn site.

I would think, if one clicked the device off to put it in a pocket for example, it wouldn't discharge during periods of not being used. That noted I'm sure devices do not always work as they ought to work. If that is the case I would contact the vendor you purchased the device from. You might possibly arrange a trade back credit for a different device. May even hazard to suggest you return to the Innokin device line as you state not having issues with them.

Hope I've helped, @sonic_the_hedgeh (hugo).
Thank you for your answer.
Yes you can click 5 times and you can turn it off, but with 2 devices it did not matter it was still discharging while not in use. I have never bothered to return them because with the new device you get 2 coils witch values at around £5 and 3 free e-liquids which values £10 and all kit used to cost just over £20 so the device was almost free.

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the Caliburn. I have 3 that I used everyday for over a year. I experienced amazing coil life. Never had any troubles with them discharging. You must turn them off when you put in your pocket or the button gets pressed & they fire. Are they legitimate did you check the authenticity code? Could they be clones? My buddy had trouble with his we checked the code & sure enough he bought a clone.
Thank you for your answer.
Yes you can click 5 times and you can turn it off, but with 2 devices it did not matter it was still discharging while not in use. I have never bothered to return them because with the new device you get 2 coils witch values at around £5 and 3 free e-liquids which values £10 and all kit used to cost just over £20 so the device was almost free. I always shop at electric tabacoinist and it seems like it's a decent seller, so I have never thought about the clone, but box and packaging looks very genuine.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't own one but I have heard/read the same comlaint about the original Caliburn not being a very reliable device.

Not sure about the Caliburn Koko or Caliburn G.

VU Sponsors