HIC's XTRA SMOOTH TIRAMISU CREAM

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Xtra Smooth Tiramisu Cream recipe: creamy, sweet blend of espresso, chocolate, vanilla cake, with hints of cinnamon and caramel. Complex flavors, but simple recipe.

1% FlavourArt Vienna Cream
1% FlavourArt Catalan Cream
1% FlavourArt Tiramisu
1% FlavourArt Fresh Cream

Shake 'n vape!

If you don't have all of these Cream flavors, just use more of one of the others. Extra Vienna adds a sweet, creamy vanilla; extra Catalan adds vanilla, cinnamon, and caramel; extra Fresh Cream adds more vapor and decreases sweetness. Any combination is smooth and flavorful.

Last edited:

shawski123

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Hic
Long time follower on the other site, stopped smoking 4th May this year, having read through and through your recipes i finally took the plunge into DIY.
You have as i have read inspired alot of folk to get into DIY including me now.
The above recipe i have made at your 4% flavour and i enjoyed it, that 4ml went fast. Made another 4ml at 5% and wow wow wow lol.
All i can say is this is great and i have now made 30ml 30/70 pg/vg 6mg nic.
Thanks so much for all your dedication and hard work i have joined this forum to follow you and the gang and hope to join in on the Flavour Art topic.
some time soon been lurkin long enough.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Long time follower on the other site, stopped smoking 4th May this year, having read through and through your recipes i finally took the plunge into DIY.
You have as i have read inspired alot of folk to get into DIY including me now.

:) There's nothing I enjoy reading more than that - congratulations on your quit, shawski! Good for you, jumping quickly into DIY - the best flavor and most fun aspect of vaping, in my opinion.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mixed it up last night for vaping with coffee this morning. Well, it's now lunch time and I'm still vaping it! Nice change of pace. Thanks for another tasty vape HIC! :)

Perkidan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I only have the Fresh cream, would I do 3 percent of it to 1 percent Tiramisu? This sounds great but I don't have the other flavors.....yet. :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
If I only have the Fresh cream, would I do 3 percent of it to 1 percent Tiramisu? This sounds great but I don't have the other flavors.....yet. :)

Oh, I don't think that would taste good at all! Fresh Cream is not sweet;Tiramisu is strong and not very sweet, either.

Better to start with your favorite rich-and-sweet creamy flavors, then add a touch of Tiramisu. That's closer to the effect of this recipe written as it is above.

Dan Knight

Member For 4 Years
This is seriously good. Made up a batch for me last night and called my son to rave about it. After he came over today and tried it I had to make him a batch.

My daughter-in-law approves of the vapor trail. Most of the liquids he likes she won't allow him to vape in the house. This one she loves. :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
This is seriously good. Made up a batch for me last night and called my son to rave about it. After he came over today and tried it I had to make him a batch.

My daughter-in-law approves of the vapor trail. Most of the liquids he likes she won't allow him to vape in the house. This one she loves. :)

:) FA Tiramisu has lots of fans. It's sure a strong one to me, even here. I'm still on the top half of my 10ml bottle, and I use it often.

I'm glad you both like and that your son got thumbs up to vape this one indoors!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really like this! I also tried adding 1% jamacian rum because some people put rum in their tiramisu and it's great as well.
1% rum into a morning coffee!?!? Mmmmm I haven't mixed those 2 since the 90's (student years) o_O Hell its Christmas round the corner...WHY NOT!?!? :D

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made my first real DIY mix from scratch last night and this recipe was it! Or something pretty close: I kept the proportions the same but added 50% more flavoring than called for here, plus .5% of caramel. I had to dilute it a bit as at first it seemed too strong, but now I am so very happy with it! How lucky I am to have had a success the very first time! How grateful I am for this PERFECT beginner's recipe! How clever of me to have chosen it :) (I now affectionately think of this recipe as: "Impress-Your-Friends-for-Newbies".) It's complicated and delectable--yet, as you say, so simple to make.

I've been waiting so long to get started--months of thinking and thinking and just TOO much thinking. Now I've gone against my vow to try everything singly first before mixing recipes and all my other anal plans for perfection and I'm just thrilled, really thrilled! Thank you, thank you, a thousand times, thank you :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made my first real DIY mix from scratch last night and this recipe was it! Or something pretty close: I kept the proportions the same but added 50% more flavoring than called for here, plus .5% of caramel. I had to dilute it a bit as at first it seemed too strong, but now I am so very happy with it! How lucky I am to have had a success the very first time! How grateful I am for this PERFECT beginner's recipe! How clever of me to have chosen it :) (I now affectionately think of this recipe as: "Impress-Your-Friends-for-Newbies".) It's complicated and delectable--yet, as you say, so simple to make.

I've been waiting so long to get started--months of thinking and thinking and just TOO much thinking. Now I've gone against my vow to try everything singly first before mixing recipes and all my other anal plans for perfection and I'm just thrilled, really thrilled! Thank you, thank you, a thousand times, thank you :)

HICs recipes changed DIY for many of us - glad it worked out so well for you:)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

So cooool, lirruping! Now you'll save all kinds of $$$ on juice - to spend on more flavors!
I'm glad you took the plunge and like your first mix.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to edit this post with something more relevant once I mix this but in this humble speculator's opinion, the fact this [recipe] is so commonly palatable with 4 flavors at 1:1 ratios is a testament to the awesomeness of FA. This kind of consistency I've noticed while lurking, mixed with my historically spotty success mixing mystery flavors, is why I'm a fan and all I've done is buy the stuff. edit: how did I forget tiramisu in my last order /facepalm

Last edited:

sinterrobang

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome flavour! Made it with 2% vienna cream (had no catalan) and it's really the tiramisu I've been looking for.

When I first got the order form FA I mixed 5% tiramisu standalone. I will never do that again *shudder*.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Awesome flavour! Made it with 2% vienna cream (had no catalan) and it's really the tiramisu I've been looking for.

When I first got the order form FA I mixed 5% tiramisu standalone. I will never do that again *shudder*.

Yeah, Tiramisu is one of FA's strongest flavors, and it gains strength as it ages. Even when I use way less than 1% in a recipe, it might add just a touch of flavor at first, but as it ages, that flavor comes through loud and clear.

ouzel

Member For 4 Years
You are indeed very lucky lirruping, for starting out not only with FA flavors, but mostly choosing one of HIC's recipes.

I started DIY about 5 months ago and I came up with exactly one adv with TFA flavors and it was a simple 2 ingredient one.
I pretty much gave up on it, thinking there was some sort of magical element I didn't have.
Did I need to live at a certain elevation? Was my house painted the wrong color? Did I need a magic cape?
Nah. Just FA flavors and HIC to take all the guesswork out of it.

I forgot I ordered Tiramisu...I'll be mixing this today...unfortunately I don't have catalan cream.....if it's not too much trouble HIC, do you think subbing Irish cream would be okay or should I just add the extra vienna or fresh cream like you said?
Thanks for any suggestions in advance. :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
do you think subbing Irish cream would be okay or should I just add the extra vienna or fresh cream like you said?

It'll change the overall flavor, of course - but Irish Cream with Tiramisu is delicious. It adds extra sweetness, too.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Finally made this using 0.5% Tiramisu and 3% Vienna Cream - liking it right now - but agree that steeping will bring out just the right amount of the Tiramisu;) I forget that you like robust coffee LOL HIC:confused: and I do not lol but this will sure help with my recipes now that I can note it :p Thank You so much for your awesome recipes:D

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ive ordered FA flavors i could associate real flavors with...not sure what tiramisu is really...any hints on taste?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry Hi

Sorry Hic but I like mine better! I made the one being sold now but I think mine is better -- and it's free!

I'm sure you do. This is why we all DIY so that we can make up new recipes or even adapt other people's recipes. Personally I think the original is perfection.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Sorry Hic but I like mine better! I made the one being sold now but I think mine is better -- and it's free!

It's obvious you prefer your version, since you linked to it under wllmc's original recipe, and now here.
Why not post your wllmc-inspired recipe in its own thread? "Xtra smooth tiramisu cream" is not where someone would look for it.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry Hi

You should start a thread for your recipe for people who are interested in peppermint.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whoops...pardon me hic. Posted before I realized there was a post that went up while I was writing that.

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's obvious you prefer your version, since you linked to it under wllmc's original recipe, and now here.
Why not post your wllmc-inspired recipe in its own thread? "Xtra smooth tiramisu cream" is not where someone would look for it.
OK Will Do!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whoops. Ignore my post @EWS111 . Just saw that you posted it Feb 2nd.

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made this back in November of 2014 and it went into the drawer. Pulled it out yesterday, popped it into a PT2 with a BVC coil to soak in overnight and tried it this morning with my pot o'coffee

If anyone was wondering how this is after sitting for 7+ months or so, it's F'ING DELICIOUS!

Thanks HIC, for yet another fantastic recipe. You da man :cool:

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just made it and it's great!
If you like this recipe I highly suggest you try hic's tiramisu cheesecake, it's my friggin favorite. Two simple amazing ingredients!

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been vaping 6 months and have been reading this forum for the last 4 weeks and largely from your recipes, notes on flavours and general dissapointment with a lot of UK vendor juices I got (overly) inspired to try mixing my own juice. So much so I got carried away and bought loads of flavour art concentrates and was actually a bit concerned I had jumped in foolishly. This is the second mix I have tried (first being http://vapingunderground.com/threads/jays-caramel-apple.23642/)
Initially I was a tad underwhlemed with this, I mixed all at 1.25%, left for 4 days to steep and was just getting a dry roast coffee flavour in my tank. Trying again in the morning, maybe it is where the coils have soaked it up properly, but its much creamier, bolder and very moreish. Not a flavour I have tried before, but very nice. If this recipe and the caramel apple recipe I have tried are anything to go buy, I need not have worried and wont be buying vendor juices again very often!
From somebody new to mixing I would just like to say, your notes, advice and list of recipes are very inspiring and helpful to people like myself who are on a pretty tight budget and would have no idea about flavour mixing, as much as you are told on here you probably dont realise just what a difference you and others on here make to peoples vaping experience. Keep up the good work and I cant wait to try many of yours and other peoples wonderful recipes on this forum :)

Domenic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok...so my tastebuds must be out of wack....i tried this recipe today and im getting a beer taste :confused:
I measured by volume...15ml bottle... .15ml each flavor....i dont know why im getting that taste..:eek:

Domenic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok...so my tastebuds must be out of wack....i tried this recipe today and im getting a beer taste :confused:
I measured by volume...15ml bottle... .15ml each flavor....i dont know why im getting that taste..:eek:
I know it sounds strange.....i promise you i havent had any alcohol to drink in the last hour or so :p.....i know some of you might be thinking that....hehe

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

If you're sure you didn't accidentally grab the wrong bottle for one of the flavors, I'd suspect you have a wrecked flavoring or an issue with your hardware (dirty coil?). None of those flavors tastes like beer.

Domenic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a new atomizer in...right! Just strange....thats what im getting....i think its my tastebuds

tminit

Member For 4 Years
This is a great vape. I took the plunge and made 60mls. 4 hour crock and a 2 week steep. The percentages are spot on. Creamy chocolate & espresso goodness. This could easily be an ADV. I will definitely be making more and put this into my rotation. Vapn on a Sigelei 150 TC & Elite II tank, Ni200 coil @ .23 ohms, 335f, 35j. Thank you HIC.

Flightmedic76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I whipped up 30ml's a few days ago...it's long gone! I made 120ml today and added 0.5% FA jamaican rum just because.It's pretty darn tasty! Thanks HIC for another great mix!!

Hi HIC
i'm fan of your recipes
thankyou for your recipe!!

so i wnat to know your recommend pg and vg rate in your all recipes.

I will be wating your reply :)

VU Sponsors