Become a Patron!

VapingReaper27

Member For 1 Year
recently ive been getting into more expensive mods! ive gotten some lost vapes! drone, paranormal and two orions! now i know that these arent the highest of tiers but i wanna go higher! And it has definitely has gotten my feet wet in the Evolve chipset! I honestly love Lost Vape but i feel like ive gotten all that i can from them at this moment! cant wait to get any new and upcoming projects whenever they do come out. for now though i really would like to start and look at others! anything thats got that precious little chip inside! ive seen the sx mods with yihi chips but that doesnt really interest me any sort of bit what so ever! Im a DNA freak now and dont think ill ever get anything else for my personal pleasure. Anyways, does anyone have any suggestion for where i can go and look for some, high end DNA chipset mods ONLY! i have been googling but cant really find shit! id reallly appreciate it and would owe you big! lol i like stabwood but dont see myself using alot just for at home! im pretty new to this vice but im in love with the industry! i watch reviews all day(my fav is jai haze) learn more and more and as much more as i can too! i also started building and using tc! im thinking of at least trying DIY liquids soon! pics would be cool too of your personal collections and where ouve got them!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
recently ive been getting into more expensive mods! ive gotten some lost vapes! drone, paranormal and two orions! now i know that these arent the highest of tiers but i wanna go higher! And it has definitely has gotten my feet wet in the Evolve chipset! I honestly love Lost Vape but i feel like ive gotten all that i can from them at this moment! cant wait to get any new and upcoming projects whenever they do come out. for now though i really would like to start and look at others! anything thats got that precious little chip inside! ive seen the sx mods with yihi chips but that doesnt really interest me any sort of bit what so ever! Im a DNA freak now and dont think ill ever get anything else for my personal pleasure. Anyways, does anyone have any suggestion for where i can go and look for some, high end DNA chipset mods ONLY! i have been googling but cant really find shit! id reallly appreciate it and would owe you big! lol i like stabwood but dont see myself using alot just for at home! im pretty new to this vice but im in love with the industry! i watch reviews all day(my fav is jai haze) learn more and more and as much more as i can too! i also started building and using tc! im thinking of at least trying DIY liquids soon! pics would be cool too of your personal collections and where ouve got them!
Go Stabwood and start with a Mozaic Java 26650 mod .... It's a YIHI SXJ485J but you can go DNA 75c. But mostly found on Facebook groups..... All high ends are found in Facebook.......
7bd2733677c248031084e2f464e0ed28.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
MannyScoot is the guy to ask. He has probably the nicest collection of high end gear I’ve ever seen. Just look at his previous posts on this forum because he frequently posts pics of these works of art. Good luck in your search for a new high end mod VapingReaper27.

VapingReaper27

Member For 1 Year
I got my Java made by Mozaic Mods on Facebook .......

I also got a Solarstorm made again on a Facebook group called Epsilon Mods...... It's a DNA 60
2bce477a2467b763f9af21f66f620fbb.jpg

i love stabwoods there so good looking! i got off facebok to avoid people but looks like imma have to set one up again!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MannyScoot is the guy to ask. He has probably the nicest collection of high end gear I’ve ever seen. Just look at his previous posts on this forum because he frequently posts pics of these works of art. Good luck in your search for a new high end mod VapingReaper27.
Common man.....We all have nice mods in Vaping Underground....... Mr. GorGon27 has nice mods too..... And Fidola13 and Jinx'd ..... And a bunch of others to include

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Common man.....We all have nice mods in Vaping Underground....... Mr. GorGon27 has nice mods too..... And Fidola13 and Jinx'd ..... And a bunch of others to include

I don’t but I get your point, I know lots have nice mods it’s just I remember yours and you take good pics as well. Just figured if he liked a fancy mod, you’d probably know if one can get got and how.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t but I get your point, I know lots have nice mods it’s just I remember yours and you take good pics as well. Just figured if he liked a fancy mod, you’d probably know if one can get got and how.
Thanks brother, I'm glad someone enjoys nice pictures and the effort it takes to post and trying to assist others ......

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
One thing to consider when you're looking st high end or customer gear with the evolv or yihi. Boards is to make sure you still have a usb port. Many of the ultra high end or custom mods neglect to put it in, to conserve the appearance of the mod. Sure it looks fantastic and clean, but you lose the ability to update the firmware or customize it.

Also, take a look at strangers mods out of Italy. They have a gorgeous mod with the dicodes board.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I love my Vicious Ant 21700 Primo Titanium- 75C DNA
Great mod- great size and takes 21700 batteries for a long battery life.
I have many stabwoods and I agree I love the DNA boards- I have many of them as well.

20190930_151449.jpg20191005_190447.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My Lost VapeTherion 75C DNAs are pretty nice as well- not high end, but nice just the same.
Fun to customize the screens in escribe to change the look and function. Both my Therions have Replay that I have loaded into the Theme I chose.
20180523_064110.jpg

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That’s gorgeous, Snap. Enjoy it, luck you.

Thanks- it is an awesome mod and I am lucky to be able to get one that I love like this one.
Been saving away all XMas and Birthday money for a special mod and this was it.

:inlove:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Just letting you know Manny that @fidola13 fell and broke her hip a few days ago- she posted that at ECF -
Thoughts and prayers for her and a quick recovery !

:slowclap:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks- it is an awesome mod and I am lucky to be able to get one that I love like this one.
Been saving away all XMas and Birthday money for a special mod and this was it.

:inlove:

If we had the ECF “winner” emoji, you’d have gotten it! It’s really beautiful, and it’s totally unique. I’m starting to feel like a plain Jane here, but I do have a Spruzza from @Gadget. Has anyone heard from him, I wonder, btw.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  • Jinx'd, is that one full resin? If I was smart my next VA would be resin. Their Stab is not the best there is IMO.
  • Snap, Where did you get that ":Dragon" DNA-C theme if you do not mind telling? Thanks.
  • Man, how old is Sara? I did not think she was that old? Usually do not break the hip until at least 60's. That is very sad. I will pray for her right now.
  • I am not sure what these "arrows" are showing up in front of each sentence but about to find out....

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
  • Jinx'd, is that one full resin? If I was smart my next VA would be resin. Their Stab is not the best there is IMO.
  • Snap, Where did you get that ":Dragon" DNA-C theme if you do not mind telling? Thanks.
  • Man, how old is Sara? I did not think she was that old? Usually do not break the hip until at least 60's. That is very sad. I will pray for her right now.
  • I am not sure what these "arrows" are showing up in front of each sentence but about to find out....

i got the Dragon Theme from Escribe

https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/819-dragon-theme/

index.php
index.php

They have many themes to choose from
https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/category/6-dna-75-color-250-color/

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It’s beautiful. The colors look really nice. How many did you do? Still, wow and double wow.

i bought that from Manny a while back. then i spiffed it up a little and polyed it. poly that one = PITA, as it can't, far as i know, be taken apart.
it look far better in hand, darker and more colorful .

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

no, just the darker areas. and that one spot middle back.

there are a bunch of different themes. i have the "radioactive" on my Para.

when i was a kid, i had a buddy. he fell off the counter and busted his hip

i "think" those are called bullets, iirc. and for the way you post, i think it works real well, for 'me'

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Lost VapeTherion 75C DNAs are pretty nice as well- not high end, but nice just the same.
Fun to customize the screens in escribe to change the look and function. Both my Therions have Replay that I have loaded into the Theme I chose.
View attachment 147538

I just sold a brown leather Therion 75C but kept the colorful one that you have on the right of the picture. It seems so heavy now after mostly using my stabwoods but it’s really a beautiful device.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

im 57 and pretty “young” for a broken hip I was told. I just landed at an odd angle. Lucky me.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
love the color! I have 2. One is pink and the other is a purple/blue. I’ll never sell them. So comfortable to use.

Yes The Thor 1 is one of my most favorite mods, I saw the pictures of yours- they are all so beautiful!
:wave:

VU Sponsors