Become a Patron!

How has the majority of the public reacted to you vaping?

Kleinman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Near the bathroom area of an outside concert I was minding my own business vaping. A girl smoking told me, "You know that there are studies that prove that those are more dangerous than smoking right?"

My reply: There are also studies that prove uneducated dipshits make uneducated comments on a regular basis right?
I was sick of the anti vapers over the last couple months and had that one ready as well as about 13 beers on tap haha.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
the biggest question I get asked is if there's weed in there. I work with my dad, he thinks it's awesome I quit and loves the smell of some of the vape juice I'm using. my stepmom on the other hand, believes every shitty thing she reads on the internet about vaping and claims the vapor makes her throat and lungs hurt when she smells it.....and yet she runs one of those fucking scentsy vapor air freshener things 24/7 in her house that spews out who knows what kind of chemicals. people are so fucking retarded

Let me give you some ammo for the stepmom. Ask her if there is any #5 Red in her air freshener. A known lung irritant with some people.

Many air fresheners still contain this, although many have quit using it. It takes about 10 hours for it to hit me. Then I start coughing blood.

I won't go into anyone's home the uses a lot of air freshener, without asking what they use. Then checking the ingredients.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
People in the neighborhood used to ask me that all and I kept saying it's just nic with a better delivery.
I have the best neighbors lol

My 70yo neighborhood nosey, who gossips with my mom. Asked why my mom didn't let me help her start vaping. :)

She prefers the smell of my vape, to moms cigarettes.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They react Badly a child the other day in Dallas said "Mommy Mommy what is that man doing"? The mother replied. Thats a drug addict honey!!
A mommy's intuition is never wrong..
and a protective mom is better than one who locks her kid in a hot car and forgets him.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If i can point to 20 different things in a non smokers household that unhealthy or dangerous, they can easily point to 21 in mine. When vaping was new, it was new and interesting to smokers and non smokers alike.

Now, with the over-growth of vapeculture, that's not the case anymore. Some are even more annoyed by vapers than smokers, and rightfully so when people vape in places where you would never have even considered lighting up a cigarette to begin with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get the double-take like Whiskey's dog, and the slowing/creeping cars when I'm on the road in the hood; they probably think I've got something illegal going on. When I'm in the burbs nobody looks twice because they're doing it too.

with the over-growth of vapeculture, that's not the case anymore. Some are even more annoyed by vapers than smokers, and rightfully so

It's the "Bruhhhhhhh! Sick clouds bruhhhhhhh!" people. The hipsters and scene kids that only do things because everyone else is doing them, but vainly pretend to have been into things "since forever".

My wife went to a concert last night and bought a Hamm's beer and put the pic of the can up on Facebook.
She knows I'm an avid Hamm's breweriana collector and long-time drinker of the Hamm's. I commented " what, did they run out of PBR?" To which I started getting shit from her CA hipster bruhhhs like "what's your problem, Hamm's is the best" and "it's my new favorite" and "Hamm's is ill, bro!".

You see what I'm saying?

There were the people that got into it to quit smoking way back (like 6-7 years ago); then other people got into it 3-4 years ago (I'm assuming most of the people here on VU are in this group) with the voltage/VV mods - Egos, evods, ViviNovas, etc ....

Everyone in the last two categories knows how far things have come, especially over the last year or two. Some of us are modders because we knew the limitations right off the bat, some are building and/or sub-ohmimg and going after clouds or flavor, and some are still content with their cig-alikes and Egos.

Then there's the noobs, oh the noobs... The 18-24 year olds who are jumping in with today's tech, some never having been addicted to cigarettes. They not only haven't done any time behind an ego and have no understanding of what resistance is, but they're still wet behind the ears. All they know is "clouds bruhhh, clouds!" They're starting out on 200+ watt mods with "fire" batteries and tanks. They're running around shopping malls and grocery stores, doing what they saw the ego dudes doing a couple years ago, except for they're blowing a whole fucking low pressure system into the vicinity; wondering why they're getting in trouble when Mr. Ego puffer of 2012 didn't.

Unfortunately they're also the ones blowing their shit UP with shady batteries and too low resistance builds.

These are the people who're helping convince mothers to tell their children we're "drug addicts", chain-smoking coworkers/friends/random people to argue with us about how vaping is worse than smoking, and people to stare at us as they walk/drive by.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

RobbieR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You nailed it @guyakaguy. No one gave Vapers a second look as long as they were using small pen mods and exhaled small amounts of Vapor. Now that everyone is Sub Ohm-ing with big box mods and blowing "Sick Clouds Bruhhh" the general public is reacting.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A mommy's intuition is never wrong..
and a protective mom is better than one who locks her kid in a hot car and forgets him.
That is actually a very good point. I still think its quite rude to blatantly tell someone in earshot to a child that "thats a drug addict honey".

Technically correct-nicotine, but with what we was taught in school drugs are this evil thing you must never touch or you will start doing anything for money including selling yourself and robbing old ladies, it probably conjured up an image of a dangerous man in the childs mind. I don't know how they explain drugs to children in the US, but I think I recall something called DARE?
Let me give you some ammo for the stepmom. Ask her if there is any #5 Red in her air freshener. A known lung irritant with some people.

Many air fresheners still contain this, although many have quit using it. It takes about 10 hours for it to hit me. Then I start coughing blood.

I won't go into anyone's home the uses a lot of air freshener, without asking what they use. Then checking the ingredients.
Holy shit, seriously? We don't really use airfresheners often-but I will look out for that ingredient, especially if it causes a reaction that bad! Coughing up blood is never good-I wonder if it is your throat that gets irritated, and the blood from there, or even worse, it actually comes from your lungs?

Either way, that is bad.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get the double-take like Whiskey's dog, and the slowing/creeping cars when I'm on the road in the hood; they probably think I've got something illegal going on. When I'm in the burbs nobody looks twice because they're doing it too.

It's the "Bruhhhhhhh! Sick clouds bruhhhhhhh!" people. The hipsters and scene kids that only do things because everyone else is doing them, but vainly pretend to have been into things "since forever".

My wife went to a concert last night and bought a Hamm's beer and put the pic of the can up on Facebook.
She knows I'm an avid Hamm's breweriana collector and long-time drinker of the Hamm's. I commented " what, did they run out of PBR?" To which I started getting shit from her CA hipster bruhhhs like "what's your problem, Hamm's is the best" and "it's my new favorite" and "Hamm's is ill, bro!".

You see what I'm saying?

There were the people that got into it to quit smoking way back (like 6-7 years ago); then other people got into it 3-4 years ago (I'm assuming most of the people here on VU are in this group) with the voltage/VV mods - Egos, evods, ViviNovas, etc ....

Everyone in the last two categories knows how far things have come, especially over the last year or two. Some of us are modders because we knew the limitations right off the bat, some are building and/or sub-ohmimg and going after clouds or flavor, and some are still content with their cig-alikes and Egos.

Then there's the noobs, oh the noobs... The 18-24 year olds who are jumping in with today's tech, some never having been addicted to cigarettes. They not only haven't done any time behind an ego and have no understanding of what resistance is, but they're still wet behind the ears. All they know is "clouds bruhhh, clouds!" They're starting out on 200+ watt mods with "fire" batteries and tanks. They're running around shopping malls and grocery stores, doing what they saw the ego dudes doing a couple years ago, except for they're blowing a whole fucking low pressure system into the vicinity; wondering why they're getting in trouble when Mr. Ego puffer of 2012 didn't.

Unfortunately they're also the ones blowing their shit UP with shady batteries and too low resistance builds.

These are the people who're helping convince mothers to tell their children we're "drug addicts", chain-smoking coworkers/friends/random people to argue with us about how vaping is worse than smoking, and people to stare at us as they walk/drive by.

I kind of fall into both categories of this-I did make an attempt to quit a good few years ago with first a Cigalike, then an Ego, but it wasn't VV.

This time round, I was amazed how far we had come-and I guess it is the people who are like "sick clouds bro". It annoys me-I have found regulated devices and batteries for a price reachable for them-that wont make them a statistic and give more fuel to the fire that E-cigs are dangerous.

I usually tell people when they mention the batteries, "do you have a laptop"? When they reply yes, I ask"do you use it on your lap" and then they usually reply yes. I then tell them they have 9 or so of the same batteries in their laptop, and they charge that right on top of their crown jewels.

Thinking about it-this has been the thing that has worked the most to shut people up. I may just use that one from now on.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a Cop
That is actually a very good point. I still think its quite rude to blatantly tell someone in earshot to a child that "thats a drug addict honey".

Technically correct-nicotine, but with what we was taught in school drugs are this evil thing you must never touch or you will start doing anything for money including selling yourself and robbing old ladies, it probably conjured up an image of a dangerous man in the childs mind. I don't know how they explain drugs to children in the US, but I think I recall something called DARE?

Holy shit, seriously? We don't really use airfresheners often-but I will look out for that ingredient, especially if it causes a reaction that bad! Coughing up blood is never good-I wonder if it is your throat that gets irritated, and the blood from there, or even worse, it actually comes from your lungs?

Either way, that is bad.
You know whats funny is instead of being mad I just kinda stood there in a frozen disbelief .. Another time I was at a Pizza place in the parking lot waiting for someone to show up for Lunch and 2 cars down there was this couple.. And the woman said to the man.. "Honey is that man doing cr*ck c*caine"? Now given I was in my car blowing somewhat large clouds from my RDA and he said "Yes honey they are all over"

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You nailed it @guyakaguy. No one gave Vapers a second look as long as they were using small pen mods and exhaled small amounts of Vapor. Now that everyone is Sub Ohm-ing with big box mods and blowing "Sick Clouds Bruhhh" the general public is reacting.
I can't say that I'm completely innocent. I blow clouds too; in my car, in parking lots, on the sidewalk across the street from public schools

I'm not innocent, but I'm also not into vaping for the reasons the hip/scene(sters) are into it. I'm sub-ohmimg and blowing clouds (bruhhh?) to continue abstaining from a 1-1 2/2 pack a day habit I had for 13 years.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a Cop

You know whats funny is instead of being mad I just kinda stood there in a frozen disbelief .. Another time I was at a Pizza place in the parking lot waiting for someone to show up for Lunch and 2 cars down there was this couple.. And the woman said to the man.. "Honey is that man doing crack c*caine"? Now given I was in my car blowing somewhat large clouds from my RDA and he said "Yes honey they are all over"
LMFAO-I would actually say this one, it is a crack smoking device, for a laugh. Problem is-with my history that would be round my area quick and the joke would be on me as everyone would think I was using again.

The disbelief one I may try though lol.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LMFAO-I would actually say this one, it is a cr*ck smoking device, for a laugh. Problem is-with my history that would be round my area quick and the joke would be on me as everyone would think I was using again.

LMFAO-I would actually say this one, it is a cr*ck smoking device, for a laugh. Problem is-with my history that would be round my area quick and the joke would be on me as everyone would think I was using again.

haha I get alot of funny looks luckily I am old enough now where no one knows my history if they did I might have guns drawn on me..

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't say that I'm completely innocent. I blow clouds too; in my car, in parking lots, on the sidewalk across the street from public schools

I'm not innocent, but I'm also not into vaping for the reasons the hip/scene(sters) are into it. I'm sub-ohmimg and blowing clouds (bruhhh?) to continue abstaining from a 1-1 2/2 pack a day habit I had for 13 years.

I have to admit-I was in the process of quitting. I had started to cut down, and actually was mostly off the cigarettes-but then something I found stressful-and I thought why not give this vaping another go? It was that or I knew I would of been back on the cigarettes. It worked, so I got my fiancee a Sig 50, and she has also successfully quit smoking.

I went online, found all these amazing new devices as first time round it was just Ego's and cigalikes, and had to have one. I have not had 1 cigarette since vaping.

I do have a rather large collection now-but I enjoy collecting them, it makes me happy, and I see as long as I am not hurting anybody, theres no issue? Even my family are happy-my mum always watches me unbox a new vape and wants to see it working, same with tanks an drippers. She does not smoke, but loves it. But then again, I was an alcoholic junkie who used to spend ÂŁ30 a day on drink and drugs, so I can see why she is happy with the vaping.

I also am not entirely innocent-I do use my vape outside, But I have never used it over 20 watts with a tank, and never dripped in public.

Currently I am using a goblin mini with a single coil at about 13 watts, so not exactly huge clouds, but it is more than a cigarette.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes kids, I'm doing crack.

You see, back in the 70s I used to have to mix up the coke and baking powder and alcohol and freebase it, but then in the 80s my dealer made it for me.

Today's kids don't even know what crack is. I was unaware people still used crack as I haven't seen it around in about 10 years or so.

That is until I bought this wicked crack e-juice that tastes just like BO, tears, and anal rape.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
haha I get alot of funny looks luckily I am old enough now where no one knows my history if they did I might have guns drawn on me..
Haha, same here mate. If I went to London and come across a certain group of people, who supply where I live with a certain something-even in the UK I would likely have guns drawn on me/be kidnapped.

That was my past life though-I look at it as Conan Middleton actually died last year-I am now Conan Doran (Family name, Middleton was my dads name, but I have never met him as he never bothered. Doran is my mums and the rest of the family who I actually knows name, so when last year happened, and I have been clean since, I see it as my second chance at life. I won't be fucking this one up like I did my last one).

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Either way, that is bad.

I'm not sure if it's from my throat or lungs. I just know it's bad for me. It doesn't affect a truly high number of people. And it wasn't recalled or banned. It was discontinued by many, as a matter of self regulating thankfully.

But it's something I have to keep watch on. I spent the better part of 6 months visiting Doctors that were clueless. Then met a woman who had the same issue in the past. She recommended a Dr. who had experience with it.

I also have the same reaction to short haired rodents. So traps, a cat, and an exterminator are my best friends.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes kids, I'm doing crack.

You see, back in the 70s I used to have to mix up the xxxx and baking powder and alcohol and freebase it, but then in the 80s my dealer made it for me.

Today's kids don't even know what xxxxx is. I was unaware people still used xxxxx as I haven't seen it around in about 10 years or so.

That is until I bought this wicked crck e-juice that tastes just like BO, tears, and anal rape.

They actually managed to get the anal rape flavour in there? I found it to taste of what I imagine melted plastic would of, but with a very different effect. The smell is very distinct though-if you have been smoking xxxxx, most people wont know-apart from the other xxxxxxxxxx on the bus who will be all over you asking for numbers as his dealer is out. That was never my drug of choice though. I never enjoyed stimulants, I was a downer guy.

RobbieR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I am not completely innocent either but I do try to be as discrete as possible when I am in public. For me vaping is a tool to keep me from smoking cigarettes, its not a fashion accessory that I wave around like its the newest I-phone.

Last edited:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not completely innocent either but I do try to be as discrete as possible when I am in public. For me vaping is a tool to keep me from smoking cigarettes, its not a fashion accessory that I waive around like its the newest I-phone.
I say that I don't care about other people-but to an extent I guess I do. My take out vape of choice is either the d2, or the sig 75 as it is smaller, I also for some reason try to hide the mod while I inhale, and just exhale, so to most people it probably DOES look like I am smoking a cigarette.

If I know I am going to be out all day though, I DO take a dual battery mod. It does make me feel conscious though due to the experience, and due to the area I live plus surrounding areas not being the nicest in England, I try not to draw attention to myself. I do wear bright colours-as thats pretty normal, but my favourite colour is black if I am honest.

But, with black being my favourite colour, around a month ago I got accused of being a burglar lol. I was putting the rubbish out for collection gone midnight-at midnight the street lights get turned off, so I had a torch, in my mouth as its one of those small but super powerful LED things. I was carrying two bags of rubbish out, when a car slowed down and pulled up next to me, asking if I lived in this house as I looked "dodgy with a torch". I was so shocked I said of course its my bloody house-but wish I had said yeah, my mum will be out in a second too with the rest of the stolen gear, as we was both taking the rubbish out. Thing is, the back gate was blatantly unlocked, and the side gate that is railings was unlocked, and I was coming out of the house.

My mum was pretty pissed off about that-I understand he could of saved someone from being a burgled-but it wasn't very nice to hear that "I look like a burglar". What does a burglar look like? Do they all have black hair like me or something lol?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My favorite color is black too, and I'm not ashamed of it at all. Black is very sexy and sleek, plus its not what most people would pick as a favorite color. My favorite color used to be blue. That was when I picked a favorite color just so I could answer when people asked me what it was. But as I got older (I'm 32), people started asking me less and less and then I started asking myself. And then I realized that I really like black more than anything.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
See I do not believe in hiding.. If I vape MaxVg in private I do it in public.. Even if it scares the Bejesus out of people..
I guess if I feel like a criminal then I am?

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They actually managed to get the anal rape flavour in there? I found it to taste of what I imagine melted plastic would of, but with a very different effect. The smell is very distinct though-if you have been smoking xxxxx, most people wont know-apart from the other xxxxxxxxx on the bus who will be all over you asking for numbers as his dealer is out. That was never my drug of choice though. I never enjoyed stimulants, I was a downer guy.
Hey! I'm not a *****head, but know the smell of *****. I also know the smell of m*th, which I haven't seen or heard of in a while either. Let's just say I didn't always used to hang out with the most upstanding citizens.

But seriously, all the cool kids are doing h*roin now (again). At least in my neck of the woods.

****** has hipster written all over it just like other ironic 80's things that have made a comeback; such as cassette tapes and jean jackets (or even the full-on Canadian tux). Why are the hip iGeneration kids not ironically finding ****** to buy with their trust fund money?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The fact that everyone and their brother was doing blow hardcore back in the 80's did make movies and music pretty awesome though. At least IMHO.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey! I'm not a cr*ckhead, but know the smell of cr*ck. I also know the smell of m*th, which I haven't seen or heard of in a while either. Let's just say I didn't always used to hang out with the most upstanding citizens.

But seriously, all the cool kids are doing h**oin now (again). At least in my neck of the woods.

C**ck has hipster written all over it just like other ironic 80's things that have made a comeback; such as cassette tapes and jean jackets (or even the full-on Canadian tux). Why are the hip iGeneration kids not ironically finding ***** to buy with their trust fund money?

Hi mate, I didn't think you was a cr*ckhead lol, was just playing around :).

Yes, unfortunately h**oin seems to be making a comeback-myself included in my old life.

The thing is-it is seen as fine for someone to go on a 3-4 day bender of c=caine, spending literally thousands sometimes, and people will laugh and be like you silly sod. Mention h=roin, the world fall apart and you are looked at with disgust.

When I was an alcoholic h=roin addict, I was lucky as I worked so had savings, I never once robbed anybody or burgled like other associates did. I fell into h=roin because the alcoholics went around with the addicts of Canvey-I thought 'well people do w==d and c=caine all the time, it can't be that bad" and that was the problem-it wasn't bad at all, so not bad that I loved it, and my arms now resemble a pin cushion of scars. They are fading though, and due to my 'favourite' veins being on the top side of my forearm, luckily my hair covers the tracks.

I never 'looked' like your typical junkie. I was very suprised when I used to find there was actually a few others like me-some women who looked completely clean and normal, but have been IV users for a decade. Its not all like the films, if I am honest the drink was far worse.

But, seriously now, don't anybody do h=roin.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey! I'm not a cr*ckhead, but know the smell of cr*ck. I also know the smell of m*th, which I haven't seen or heard of in a while either. Let's just say I didn't always used to hang out with the most upstanding citizens.

But seriously, all the cool kids are doing h=roin now (again). At least in my neck of the woods.

Cr=ck has hipster written all over it just like other ironic 80's things that have made a comeback; such as cassette tapes and jean jackets (or even the full-on Canadian tux). Why are the hip iGeneration kids not ironically finding cr=ck to buy with their trust fund money?

Cassettes are making a comeback? shit I gotta get me some old RATT

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have quite a collection on vinyl myself-Grime (When it was still underground and actually pretty good, grime now is mostly trap beats rapped to double time) was popular and upcoming during my early teens-so I got quite a few vinyls as thats what they was released on white label. It is a strange genre though-a lot of my vinyls are the same instrumental, but with 4 different MC's from the same crew/gang performing their own version.

One example is ruff sqwads pied piper- there is about at least 8 versions I know of of well known MC's vocalling it, plus there is the Skepta remix that got vocalled a lot.

If you want to go back further than that, Pum Pum riddim is a good example-Pum Pum being a vagina, with each mc's lyrics being about various sex acts lol.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just translated your morse code as it intrigued me, now I am even more intrigued lol.
Cool. Here I was thinking about how much I dislike most Brits (and Canadians..)
and you go and amaze (hardly ever happens any more) me with your curiosity
(as well as candor and honesty in your other posts in this thread :).
I wobble (as opposed to stand) corrected and congratulate you, Sir.

You're only the third person on this and another blipping forum
to have done so. I usually award a 30 ml bottle of my excellent DIY juice
to the winners of my secret contest but I'm not about to pay postage to Britain.
Maybe I can get MrCrazyZ to deliver it for me the next time he jumps on his broom.

Sorry mate, I still think Liberty Flights and the Queen suck eggs
but you're the coolest, brah. :)
Regards,
Hazy

PS. Beware the reptilians

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have quite a collection on vinyl myself-Grime (When it was still underground and actually pretty good, grime now is mostly trap beats rapped to double time) was popular and upcoming during my early teens-so I got quite a few vinyls as thats what they was released on white label. It is a strange genre though-a lot of my vinyls are the same instrumental, but with 4 different MC's from the same crew/gang performing their own version.

One example is ruff sqwads pied piper- there is about at least 8 versions I know of of well known MC's vocalling it, plus there is the Skepta remix that got vocalled a lot.

If you want to go back further than that, Pum Pum riddim is a good example-Pum Pum being a vagina, with each mc's lyrics being about various sex acts lol.
Thats just crazy haha

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes sir. This is straight from a couple 19-20 year old kids I work with. We were talking about vinyl (like how I've been amassing a pretty big collection of vinyl for about the last 18 years) and I made a joke about cassette tapes.

They then proceeded to tell me about how bands are releasing their "albums" on cassette... Again....

My buddy and I were joking, as I was throwing away a bunch of my cassettes about 3 years ago, about how I should hang onto them because they'll be the next thing the hipster kids will get into. Apparently I was right again, just like I have been about trends over the last decade.

Cupcakes? What's next, donuts?

Yup.

Mini burgers? What's next, gourmet hot dogs?

Yup.

(Insert random shitty 80's thing)? What's next, cassette tapes?

Yup.

Look out for the Betamax resurgence.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See I do not believe in hiding.. If I vape MaxVg in private I do it in public.. Even if it scares the Bejesus out of people..
I guess if I feel like a criminal then I am?
You are what you eat...err, what you feel.
I believe and abide by The Golden Rule and since I don't appreciate anybody subjecting me
to whatever their choice of intoxicant or perfume may be, I don't do it to anybody
and try to keep my vapor in my immediacy.
But most everybody generally run around w/o their "Bejesus" and scared shitless anyway

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You are what you eat...err, what you feel.
I believe and abide by The Golden Rule and since I don't appreciate anybody subjecting me
to whatever their choice of intoxicant or perfume may be, I don't do it to anybody
and try to keep my vapor in my immediacy.
But most everybody generally run around w/o their "Bejesus" and scared shitless anyway
They scared cause they saw your face!! dat why! I guess the incrimination is just the fact we vape in general and its explosive qualities that far exceed our previous bacco leaft cinders?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They scared cause they saw your face!! dat why! I guess the incrimination is just the fact we vape in general and its explosive qualities that far exceed our previous bacco leaft cinders?
nah, people are scared 'cause they have no clue other than the scary shit they see on the TV news.

My face is so pretty, you don't see a scar, which proves I'm the king of the ring by far. - Muhammad Ali

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
alien lizards....you ever heard of Riley Martin?
Not until now, but there are so many nuts who claim to be a contactee or to have been abducted
that I'm very selective about which nut I'll give my time to.
I am partial to David Icke's ranting even though he's a Brit,
but I suggest one reads his work rather than listen to his words
'cause of that gosh darned accent.

Tell me about Martin 'cause all I know is what I sped read in wiki a moment ago

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
nah, people are scared 'cause they have no clue other than the scary shit they see on the TV news.

My face is so pretty, you don't see a scar, which proves I'm the king of the ring by far. - Muhammad Ali
Dance like a Butterfly sting like a Bee you do :)

teeroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not until now, but there are so many nuts who claim to be a contactee or to have been abducted

wiki probably knows as much or more than I. claims to have been abducted at an early age and maintaining contact throughout the years. speaks at length of reptilian alien life forms as well as many others. basically says Earth is a giant experiment....gone horribly wrong

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

So basically my vaping is kinda like "War of the Worlds" to the general public and I am exhibiting ADD/ODD

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dude they are coming from other dimensions and when they do it will blow your mind!!!
Now one young fella said some interesting things he just asked what if they are coming and they are real hungry?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dance like a Butterfly sting like a Bee you do :)
All I can say is, "Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

I actually do have a little scar right next to my right eye...knife fight. I won. (and I only had my boy scout knife :)
But don't tell nobody..

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wiki probably knows as much or more than I. claims to have been abducted at an early age and maintaining contact throughout the years. speaks at length of reptilian alien life forms as well as many others. basically says Earth is a giant experiment....gone horribly wrong
I've read that experiment gone wrong theory. 'The Matrix' Trilogy seems to be a recurring topic
of conversation with my buds lately and we all know there's no such thing as coincidence..

What I can say for certain is that I've seen the craft (with my ex) and we weren't tripping,
and I've seen the Big Lizards (look more like gators standing on their rear legs) and wasn't tripping then either.
I have a lot of theories about aliens and ufo's but why encourage the gallery
who already think I'm nuts because of my choice in friends and associates?

My humble sig is enough for those who have eyes and ears.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All I can say is, "Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

I actually do have a little scar right next to my right eye...knife fight. I won. (and I only had my boy scout knife :)
But don't tell nobody..
I got shot in the legg with a .22 it hurt so bad it made a mark kinda looks a bit like the "Moth Man" or maybe a hole not sure

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude they are coming from other dimensions and when they do it will blow your mind!!!
Now one young fella said some interesting things he just asked what if they are coming and they are real hungry?
I beg to differ with you my learned friend. Because I am not a "dude"
My mind will not be blown anymore than it already is
and I will not be surprised if they are hungry.

BTW, did you hear about the human DNA found in some hot dogs?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got shot in the legg with a .22 it hurt so bad it made a mark kinda looks a bit like the "Moth Man" or maybe a hole not sure
Were you penetrated? (LMAO) might still be in your "legg"
and what you have is lead poisoning

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I beg to differ with you my learned friend. Because I am not a "dude"
My mind will not be blown anymore than it already is
and I will not be surprised if they are hungry.

BTW, did you hear about the human DNA found in some hot dogs?
Ok you are not a Dude you are a unfriendly ass anyway yes I did read up on da hotdog incident
"Hot dogs is People!!!"

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Were you penetrated? (LMAO) might still be in your "legg"
and what you have is lead poisoning
No NO!! it hit the bone man and freaked it up and it still hurts to this day and no there was no lead poisoning it was full metal jacket

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So basically my vaping is kinda like "War of the Worlds" to the general public and I am exhibiting ADD/ODD
I have 'War of the Worlds' on cassette. I've no idea whether you're an exhibitionist though.
Maybe you should wear clothes when you vape in public

VU Sponsors