Become a Patron!

How has the majority of the public reacted to you vaping?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hold on I am getting the DS5 I need to code you!!! :)
...you're welcome.
I always say that to folks that forget to say "Thank you, Master"
Next I'll explain why I try to stay away from green eggs and ham.
Okay, the green eggs are alright, especially on St Patty's Day.
But pork is a no-no. Ask me why.

teeroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
...you're welcome.
I always say that to folks that forget to say "Thank you, Master"
Next I'll explain why I try to stay away from green eggs and ham.
Okay, the green eggs are alright, especially on St Patty's Day.
But pork is a no-no. Ask me why.
no bacon?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no bacon?
LOL! Dude, I just noticed your maple leaf..only if it's Canadian bacon.
That kind of bacon is okay with reservation.
I wish Brits and Aussies had Canadian accents.
No not French Canadian...
Vive Le Québec Libre!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool. Here I was thinking about how much I dislike most Brits (and Canadians..)
and you go and amaze (hardly ever happens any more) me with your curiosity
(as well as candor and honesty in your other posts in this thread :).
I wobble (as opposed to stand) corrected and congratulate you, Sir.

You're only the third person on this and another blipping forum
to have done so. I usually award a 30 ml bottle of my excellent DIY juice
to the winners of my secret contest but I'm not about to pay postage to Britain.
Maybe I can get MrCrazyZ to deliver it for me the next time he jumps on his broom.

Sorry mate, I still think Liberty Flights and the Queen suck eggs
but you're the coolest, brah. :)
Regards,
Hazy

PS. Beware the reptilians
Ha, are you a fellow conspiracy theorist?

I applaud you for being honest that you dislike brits and canadians. That doesn't offend me at all-quite the opposite, I think it is far worse someone who PRETENDS to like people from a certain area, but at home talks completely different than to in public.

Also, trust me, most of us don't rate the royal family either, I think its more a worldwide thing that the media seems to portray us as all talking like the queen or a prince and drinking tea with awful teeth. Every film I see with a English actor ALWAYS has that accent. If you heard my accent you would probably think "WTF", most Americans mistake people with my accent as Australian lol.

Anyway, thank you. I do try to not be an idiot, although I can't guarantee that I can be stupid. I think we all can though. :)

teeroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
LOL! Dude, I just noticed your maple leaf..only if it's Canadian bacon.
That kind of bacon is okay with reservation.
I wish Brits and Aussies had Canadian accents.
No not French Canadian...
Vive Le Québec Libre!
I don't mind the British accent, it sounds kind of knowledgeable and official.

the Australian accent drives me up the fucking wall.

and I don't pronounce "about" as "aboot". in fact, no one I know does.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite color is black too, and I'm not ashamed of it at all. Black is very sexy and sleek, plus its not what most people would pick as a favorite color. My favorite color used to be blue. That was when I picked a favorite color just so I could answer when people asked me what it was. But as I got older (I'm 32), people started asking me less and less and then I started asking myself. And then I realized that I really like black more than anything.
No need to not be ashamed to not be ashamed(I am not sure if that is grammatically correct), I think black is a great colour. What really annoys me though is when people say "thats a shade, not a colour, whats your favourite colour"-I don't give a shit if its a shade, black is black and its what I wear mostly, unless I am feeling a bit mad and I will wear a bright pink and green checkered hoody. I think its where I am a rare breed-I am a metal head who also listens to hip hop(Not little wayne or shit like that, real hip hop) and grime, so I think I may have stylistic influences from both. I can't wait to get my new interface at christmas and get producing again-I have the qualifications but have never got a job in the industry-so I am just going to use my knowledge for home recording and making my own music.

When I have done this, I will show the forum. It will probably be a blend of grime with metal influences. Don't know how it will turn out, but I have been writing lyrics. I do have a couple of tracks from my teens when I attended college in London-but I mean no offence to the other guy, but he wanted to vocal it too, so it goes me, him, then me, but I think he ruins it as his flow is pretty poor and is just talking about a minor sentence he got for possesion of a firearm and using a brick as a weapon-not really what I am aiming for. I plan to make it more based on my beliefs, so I think there will be a lot of madness in my new music lol.

teeroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
in the art classes I took in high school, the teacher stated that black is an absence of color because it absorbs all frequencies of the visible light spectrum, and white is a blend of all colors. for the latter we were instructed to construct a pinwheel, put every color in pie shaped pieces on the wheel and spin it, it looked white while spinning. this showed that white is composed of a mixture of all frequencies of light of the visible spectrum.

cool, huh?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't mind the British accent, it sounds kind of knowledgeable and official.

the Australian accent drives me up the fucking wall.

and I don't pronounce "about" as "aboot". in fact, no one I know does.
Thats what I find confusing-I say about as you would say about-I really don't know what it is. But it does seem it is hard for people from the USA to distinguish between real cockney (Not Dick van Dykes horrible attempt lol), which doesn't actually exist in London now(I live in Essex, about 25 miles to the East of London)-the main accent of London is known as 'multicultural British English" which in other words mean everyone talks like they are black. They have done studies on it, and found it NOT to be a thing they are putting on due to vowel sounds and such, but it is a genuine accent that they can't help. It sounds awful. If you want to hear it-Look for an interview with a MC such as Dizzee rascal or a white rapper, such as Professer green or Devlin. It is quite strange though having a white person talk to you like they are black, but apparently its due to the influx of immigrants in areas of London that has caused this. It is more common in poorer communities, if you was from west London for example most people do speak the queens English. Most holidays happen to be in the west end, as if it was to the east, in Hackney or bow, south near brixton, or north near tottenham it is a completely different London to films-mostly gangs. The only difference is our council houses (Projects) are right next to the rich-so you could literally walk from one road to the next and be in a place you REALLY don't want to be.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha, are you a fellow conspiracy theorist?

I applaud you for being honest that you dislike brits and canadians. That doesn't offend me at all-quite the opposite, I think it is far worse someone who PRETENDS to like people from a certain area, but at home talks completely different than to in public.

Also, trust me, most of us don't rate the royal family either, I think its more a worldwide thing that the media seems to portray us as all talking like the queen or a prince and drinking tea with awful teeth. Every film I see with a English actor ALWAYS has that accent. If you heard my accent you would probably think "WTF", most Americans mistake people with my accent as Australian lol.

Anyway, thank you. I do try to not be an idiot, although I can't guarantee that I can be stupid. I think we all can though. :)
Yup, that we can.
Nah, mate. I really don't have a big problem with Brits, Cannucks, or Aussies for that matter.
But it is true that my latest problems have been with a Canadian and a Brit.
It's also true that I think Liberty Flights suck. Their juice tastes terrible, almost turned me off from vaping
my first month. Since I'm paranoid..I didn't want to pay for juice with a cc
but with Paypal and the only merchants online that accept Paypal were Chinese or Liberty Flights.
The owner is an arse also.

My worse online enemy (from usenet) is Australian, but so are my best usenet buds.
Generalisations are just that. Stereotypes are good for movies but we're all different or we'd be bored silly.
But yea, I am up front and my mouth is usually what gets me in trouble
but on the other hand it's usually what gets me out of a mess.

Regarding the Queen, God Bless her...I understand the attraction to royalty and the accompanying pageantry.
I have my coat of arms someplace...but I only have one King/Queen, Blessed Be!
Didn't you guys have the Magna Carta? We had the Declaration and Constitution for whatever they're worth now-a-days.
My enemies are pretentiousness and elitism, "holier than thouism".
My passions are justice and freedom for all.

We're all vapers vaping in back of the buzz and it's all bullshit.
Jolly good show, bloody good. Carry on, mate! :D
Yes, there are conspiracies everywhere. As I was telling out CrazyZ colleague,
the American Psychiatric Association just listed conspiracy theorists as
mentally ill in the new edition of the Diagnostics and Statistics Manual version 5...

Beware the lizard's gaze...
Regards,
Hazy :cool:

Last edited:

teeroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thats what I find confusing-I say about as you would say about-I really don't know what it is. But it does seem it is hard for people from the USA to distinguish between real cockney (Not Dick van Dykes horrible attempt lol), which doesn't actually exist in London now(I live in Essex, about 25 miles to the East of London)-the main accent of London is known as 'multicultural British English" which in other words mean everyone talks like they are black. They have done studies on it, and found it NOT to be a thing they are putting on due to vowel sounds and such, but it is a genuine accent that they can't help. It sounds awful. If you want to hear it-Look for an interview with a MC such as Dizzee rascal or a white rapper, such as Professer green or Devlin. It is quite strange though having a white person talk to you like they are black, but apparently its due to the influx of immigrants in areas of London that has caused this. It is more common in poorer communities, if you was from west London for example most people do speak the queens English.
I find the "multicultural British English" highly disturbing. ever heard of Sacha Baron Cohen? he does a character called "Ali G" and does these hilarious interviews in that accent.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find the "multicultural British English" highly disturbing. ever heard of Sacha Baron Cohen? he does a character called "Ali G" and does these hilarious interviews in that accent.
Thats the accent right there. He also did the Borat film. Ali G In da house was actually so funny-he acted like an uneducated man who spoke in this accent, on one episode he had a police chief talking about drugs and he said "so wots da garantee dat a clars A drug will be betta dan a clars C"? The police officer did not know that it was a prank show, and he was lost for words how idiotic this man was lol.

teeroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thats the accent right there. He also did the Borat film. Ali G In da house was actually so funny-he acted like an uneducated man who spoke in this accent, on one episode he had a police chief talking about drugs and he said "so wots da garantee dat a class A drug will be betta dan a class C"? The police officer did not know that it was a prank show, and he was lost for words how idiotic this man was lol.
that shit is solid gold man. he actually got Andy Rooney from 60 minutes so upset about his slaughter of the English language, he got up and left mid interview.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats what I find confusing-I say about as you would say about-I really don't know what it is. But it does seem it is hard for people from the USA to distinguish between real cockney (Not Dick van Dykes horrible attempt lol), which doesn't actually exist in London now(I live in Essex, about 25 miles to the East of London)-the main accent of London is known as 'multicultural British English" which in other words mean everyone talks like they are black. They have done studies on it, and found it NOT to be a thing they are putting on due to vowel sounds and such, but it is a genuine accent that they can't help. It sounds awful. If you want to hear it-Look for an interview with a MC such as Dizzee rascal or a white rapper, such as Professer green or Devlin. It is quite strange though having a white person talk to you like they are black, but apparently its due to the influx of immigrants in areas of London that has caused this. It is more common in poorer communities, if you was from west London for example most people do speak the queens English. Most holidays happen to be in the west end, as if it was to the east, in Hackney or bow, south near brixton, or north near tottenham it is a completely different London to films-mostly gangs. The only difference is our council houses (Projects) are right next to the rich-so you could literally walk from one road to the next and be in a place you REALLY don't want to be.
The accent I dislike most is that over done cockney, but the current blackish mix is also hard on my ears
and difficult to decypher for me even though I'm fairly good with languages.
Not at all like your Jamaican or Bahamian pseudo Brit accents.
The white kids in the states have adopted that
black slang vocabulary as well as accents. My son interprets
some of the terminology for me or I'd be lost in a world I never made.
But here it's more a matter of being "hip" rather than ethnic/social integration.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We (US) are a nation thoroughly divided by our ethnic diversity.
Our muti-culturalism is a social cacophony.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live and work in one of the most diverse areas of the country and I loathe the sound of the "native" accent of my state. It's absolutely horrible.

The movie Fargo does it no justice.

I'd rather hear a group of nasally Southeast Asians banter in Karen or some Somalis gibber-jabber than hear "oh jeez don't cha know" and the letter "a" always having the long a sound.

It drives me nuts!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live and work in one of the most diverse areas of the country and I loathe the sound of the "native" accent of my state. It's absolutely horrible.

The movie Fargo does it no justice.

I'd rather hear a group of nasally Southeast Asians banter in Karen or some Somalis gibber-jabber than hear "oh jeez don't cha know" and the letter "a" always having the long a sound.

It drives me nuts!

What, Minnesota? The few Minnesotans I've spoken to had no accent to speak of.
Syno-Tibetan is fun to hear, Somali I don't think I'd enjoy but Yoruba and some of the other Nigerian tongues
are also very entertaining

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The accent I dislike most is that over done cockney, but the current blackish mix is also hard on my ears
and difficult to decypher for me even though I'm fairly good with languages.
Not at all like your Jamaican or Bahamian pseudo Brit accents.
The white kids in the states have adopted that
black slang vocabulary as well as accents. My son interprets
some of the terminology for me or I'd be lost in a world I never made.
But here it's more a matter of being "hip" rather than ethnic/social integration.
To me Benny Hill was the lord of cockney, all others except from that region hurts the ears.
The cockney rhyme is just confusing.
The one that grats on my nerves seriously bad is the Brixston accent.

That and pikey mumbles.
Not much hate for the northies except the lazy mush mouthed mumbles that seems to be taking over.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pshh, see here in America, we have so many white people pretending to be black it isn't even funny. We call it misappropriation. It's a hipster thing I can't stand. I used to be like that. I dressed like a broke bubba sparxx and talked slang. I thought it was cool until I realized the culture is only real if you live it for real and stick to its codes, which I've come to notice not even most people who claim to be from that culture do, and so they make it a lie and I want no part of it. Now I shop at Walmart and hardly listen to any rap aside from my favorites. I'm not saying there is any one definition of being white or black, but if you're only pretending to be one or the other, it doesn't matter what the actual color of your skin is. You can be black and pretend to be black, or white and pretend to be white if that makes any sense. People should be themselves. It's so easy to tell when someone is pretending.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What infuriates me more than anything is people who think they are hot shit because they date someone from a different race. Nothing wrong with interracial relationships, just don't go around acting like you're better than anybody because you're in one.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pshh, see here in America, we have so many white people pretending to be black it isn't even funny. We call it misappropriation. It's a hipster thing I can't stand. I used to be like that. I dressed like a broke bubba sparxx and talked slang. I thought it was cool until I realized the culture is only real if you live it for real and stick to its codes, which I've come to notice not even most people who claim to be from that culture do, and so they make it a lie and I want no part of it. Now I shop at Walmart and hardly listen to any rap aside from my favorites. I'm not saying there is any one definition of being white or black, but if you're only pretending to be one or the other, it doesn't matter what the actual color of your skin is. You can be black and pretend to be black, or white and pretend to be white if that makes any sense. People should be themselves. It's so easy to tell when someone is pretending.
But think of the sheeple.... BAAAHHH!!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me Benny Hill was the lord of cockney, all others except from that region hurts the ears.
The cockney rhyme is just confusing.
The one that grats on my nerves seriously bad is the Brixston accent.

That and pikey mumbles.
Not much hate for the northies except the lazy mush mouthed mumbles that seems to be taking over.
We could understand Benny Hill, he was soft spoken

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yea, pretentiousness in all it's itinerations.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What infuriates me more than anything is people who think they are hot shit because they date someone from a different race. Nothing wrong with interracial relationships, just don't go around acting like you're better than anybody because you're in one.
agreed. the same goes for voting. I tell all my white Dem friends who call me a racist
when I talk crap about Obummer that I voted for Alan Keys.
But since they're all metal head biker wannabes they think I'm referring to
allen keys, few get my drift.

RobbieR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a "Love / Hate" attitude towards the British, I LOVE that they gave the world Top Gear, but HATE that they also gave us Coronation Street:D My Wife loves Coronation Street and subjects me to it every Sunday Morning when 5 Episode are aired in row! 2 1/2 hours of torture!

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What, Minnesota? The few Minnesotans I've spoken to had no accent to speak of.
Syno-Tibetan is fun to hear, Somali I don't think I'd enjoy but Yoruba and some of the other Nigerian tongues
are also very entertaining
Some of us don't. I don't think I do until I get outside of the Midwest and people say "oh, you're from Minnesota".

There are so many distinct Midwestern dialects and I can usually guess what part you're from based on how you speak, even if you try to hide it.

The worst dialect is western Wisconsin-ese. They're the ones that say "I maaaaaaade a flaaaaag out of a raaaaaaag and put it in my baaaaaaaag then I plaaaaaayed taaaaaag". I've been "corrected" by these people, who tell me it sounds like I'm saying flog, rog, and tog. I've also had several Minnesotan people say I talk like I'm from California for some reason.

Chicago and Milwaukee (Mawahkee) dialect is good for a giggle, though.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a "Love / Hate" attitude towards the British, I LOVE that they gave the world Top Gear, but HATE that they also gave us Coronation Street:D My Wife loves Coronation Street and subjects me to it every Sunday Morning when 5 Episode are aired in row! 2 1/2 hours of torture!
Sounds like my ex-wife.

Cruel and unusual punishment and automatic grounds for dismissal in my book.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some of us don't. I don't think I do until I get outside of the Midwest and people say "oh, you're from Minnesota".

There are so many distinct Midwestern dialects and I can usually guess what part you're from based on how you speak, even if you try to hide it.

The worst dialect is western Wisconsin-ese. They're the ones that say "I maaaaaaade a flaaaaag out of a raaaaaaag and put it in my baaaaaaaag then I plaaaaaayed taaaaaag". I've been "corrected" by these people, who tell me it sounds like I'm saying flog, rog, and tog. I've also had several Minnesotan people say I talk like I'm from California for some reason.

Cool. I really dislike the overdrawn out vowels. It's like they like their voice or something.
I enjoy trying to guess where people are from by their accents and terminology
but really, never noticed a particular Minnesota accent. I guess I have to go there.
I've always liked Viking chicks...

RobbieR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cruel and unusual punishment and automatic grounds for dismissal in my book.

LOL Its annoying but I am not sure its grounds for Divorce. :D

I love my wife, but I don't give shit what happened at "The Rovers" today.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL Its annoying but I am not sure its grounds for Divorce. :D

I love my wife, but I don't give shit what happened at "The Rovers" today.
That's why I hang out in my cave and have my own TV...with the bookcases full of books
against the wall and the steel plated door I don't have to hear her TV
and she doesn't have to put up with my rock and roll or what I view.

I'm sure though that eventually we'll gravitate to separate bedrooms..
maybe even separate lovers

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I'm cool because my girlfriends are minorities...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We could understand Benny Hill, he was soft spoken
And tits man, don't forget the boobs....and slapping the little bald guy's head.

Those accents, mix some south Tx, some cajun and boston... when I got home from boot and school people thought I became retarded or suffered serious brain damage somewhere.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's why I hang out in my cave and have my own TV...with the bookcases full of books
against the wall and the steel plated door I don't have to hear her TV
and she doesn't have to put up with my rock and roll or what I view.

I'm sure though that eventually we'll gravitate to separate bedrooms..
maybe even separate lovers
Will your lover have 2,4, or more leggs? I hope there is not a barn near by

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh, you get the torture as well? I didn't realise it was broadcast worldwide. Just be glad they don't broadcast eastenders or hollyoaks-that is a fate worse than death lol.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh, you get the torture as well? I didn't realise it was broadcast worldwide. Just be glad they don't broadcast eastenders or hollyoaks-that is a fate worse than death lol.
I've watched Eastenders a couple of times on PBS.
Talk about negative public relations for the empire...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've watched Eastenders a couple of times on PBS.
Talk about negative public relations for the empire...

I made out with a few Brits last trip. They don't all have bad teeth and hairy arms...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will your lover have 2,4, or more leggs? I hope there is not a barn near by
Was thinking of an insect, maybe a centipede or a caterpillar.
I already have a mushroom stool and a hookah full of juice you'll never taste...LOL

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yo Steve. What's up. I told @MrScaryZ that I was gonna sick you on him.
He's lonely and decided to pick on me tonight 'cause he can't get any..

What's up? Prague in 41 days!!!
13 year olds shouldn't be getting any...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You must get a gig there and move already.
You spend all yer time counting the days until the next trip. Just go, man.

Working on it...

Looks like the 'refugees' have begun their campaign of terror in Paris...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Working on it...

Looks like the 'refugees' have begun their campaign of terror in Paris...
Yea, well I'm from Missouri...I picture you next summer counting the days
just so I can see ya counting the days until Christmas vacation.

Haven't seen the news today, Oh boy.
What happened? Is it worth channel surfing?

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea, well I'm from Missouri...I picture you next summer counting the days
just so I can see ya counting the days until Christmas vacation.

Haven't seen the news today, Oh boy.
What happened? Is it worth channel surfing?

You never know...

Multiple attacks and bombings. 100+ dead...

My buddy Pavel is out and about in Prague having a few and sent me a message saying the police are out in force carrying automatic rifles, just in case. Fortunately their 'refugees' are in detention camps...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You never know...

Multiple attacks and bombings. 100+ dead...

My buddy Pavel is out and about in Prague having a few and sent me a message saying the police are out in force carrying automatic rifles, just in case. Fortunately their 'refugees' are in detention camps...
Okay, you know I'm gonna ask:
Who
How
Where
When
Why

and the idiots here wanna let a fucking battalion or two. Correction: 20 or 30 battalions
of these guys in.

Pavel still catching those giant fish?

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay, you know I'm gonna ask:
Who
How
Where
When
Why

and the idiots here wanna let a fucking battalion or two. Correction: 20 or 30 battalions
of these guys in.

Pavel still catching those giant fish?

One attack involved a crowded theatre. The media there and here can't say who or their religious affiliation, for fear of offending some...
Oh, yeah. He's been teaching his little boy to fish lately.

At least 150 dead...

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One attack involved a crowded theatre. The media there and here can't say who or their religious affiliation, for fear of offending some...

At least 150 dead...
Damn! Guess it's time to turn the tube on.I wouldn't doubt if they blame it on Evangelicals.
It's Okay to pick on them. Matter of fact religious nuts are listed along with conspiracy buffs
and heavy internet users as mentally ill in the new DSM5

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

At least 150 dead...
Damn! Guess it's time to turn the tube on.I wouldn't doubt if they blame it on Evangelicals.
It's Okay to pick on them. Matter of fact religious nuts are listed along with conspiracy buffs
and heavy internet users as mentally ill in the new DSM5

VU Sponsors