Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
sorry you had to alter something someone else said and i replied to them

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thought this thread was about people minding their own business??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll also post these in here just so no members are confused as to what the rules look like here at VU:)
Ohh look what #1 is.....:)

1. No Drug/Dry Herb related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb references in comments please.

2. No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated.

3. Only one user membership per person.

4. No posting of nudity pictures- Removals/warnings will be up to the Staff/Admin to determine

5. No Raffles are to be sold for profit or otherwise. Contact a Admin about legal Charity raffles.

Moderators are monitoring the forum at all times.

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wanna break some rulez....Is streaking illegal? :D C'mon Whis.....I'm so totally streaking through the next vapebash.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I don't obey actual laws with real reprocussions, some asinine forum rules haven't got a chance.

I'm fairly certain that the spirit of the no dry herb discussion rule was more about discussing the vaporization of such herbs, and not the topic at hand. If you folks would rather stifle the truth and allow people to buy into horseshit propaganda that allows countless people to continue to die from cancer, lose educational funding, destroy the environment, et al then so be it... as self serving as it is. Gotta protect those advertising dollars at all costs, right?

Together we stand, divided we fall.

Guess the vaporjoe network and it's representatives have made that decision for us...all while shoving advertisements for unsafe batteries, chargers, and products of questionable quality and safety down our throats on every page.

Remember this: You need us more than we need you.

220px-Peace_sign.svg.png

Last edited:

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Everyone should just mind their business. Nothing more annoying than gazers, police lovers and neighborhood snitches. Main reason why united states is king of the world when it comes to incarceration of non violent offendors.
People make issues out of petty insignificant things, there are a milliin more important situations to get involved in other than the nic content of some punk at the bus stop.
The worlds in crisis and we make time for dumb shit.

Jetson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No nudity? Look at my face. Don't tell me you thought that was a nose!

And as for other stuff,

woody.jpg

Screw the rules. Fuck laws even more. As far as this place goes, you should simply respect what Joe and the moderators here are trying to do, and understand it. You can still be yourself, like I just did, Without violating any rules. It's all about keeping stupid Google and their ilk from associating this forum with things too many people are already up their own ass about. I agree with that other stuff fight, but I can also take it elsewhere and respect what we have here. You can say anything you want, anytime, anywhere, if you know how to say it. And most people will be cool about it, if you are too.

If I am wrong or out of line, ban me now.

Jetson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, well, I like the people here. Go figure.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I don't obey actual laws with real reprocussions, some asinine forum rules haven't got a chance.

I don't personally care a whit for what regard you have for your laws, but you will adhere to the very few forum rules as posted, or you won't be here. Simple enough?

I'm fairly certain that the spirit of the no dry herb discussion rule was more about discussing the vaporization of such herbs, and not the topic at hand. If you folks would rather stifle the truth and allow people to buy into horseshit propaganda that allows countless people to continue to die from cancer, lose educational funding, destroy the environment, et al then so be it... as self serving as it is. Gotta protect those advertising dollars at all costs, right?

As for your interpretation of what we meant in the rules, there's no need for interpretation... we said what we meant. No references. Period. I don't care why you're referring to it. Don't. This is a vaping forum, not a cure-for-cancer forum. There are plenty of places to discuss the miracle uses for various herbs. This isn't one of them.

Guess the vaporjoe network and it's representatives have made that decision for us...all while shoving advertisements for unsafe batteries, chargers, and products of questionable quality and safety down our throats on every page.

Indeed we have made decisions regarding the terms of use for the Forum that the VaporJoes Network of Sites visioned, built, and continues to maintain, run, expand, and pay for. If the rules don't suit you, I wish you all the best in your search for a place that caters to your whims. While we pretty much let anyone share their opinion (which is why your post still stands... at other forums, your little diatribe would have found you "moved on"), there are topics that are simply beyond the scope of this forum's focus. Luckily, bandwidth, servers, and technical staff are resources available to all, so I encourage you to build a forum that suits your needs and formulate a set of rules for it that pleases you. You can even choose to run it ad-free! I hope you have deep pockets.

However, you're also welcome to participate here, provided you do so with respect to the precious few rules we have.

Remember this: You need us more than we need you.

Rest assured, we have no need whatsoever for anyone who sees fit to tell us what can and cannot be discussed here. That decision was made a long time ago, and we managed it quite nicely without your input. You're welcome to be here. You're also welcome to not be here. Aren't choices grand?

VU is about freedom of speech and that's why the rules are so ridiculously short. You have the freedom to dislike us, carp, moan, whine and complain. You have the freedom to post at will. You even have the freedom to break the rules!.... and should you choose to exercise that freedom repeatedly with no regard to warnings, we'll simply exercise our freedom to remove your ability to participate.

@VaporJoes @Whiskey

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Screw the rules. Fuck laws even more. As far as this place goes, you should simply respect what Joe and the moderators here are trying to do, and understand it. You can still be yourself, like I just did, Without violating any rules. It's all about keeping stupid Google and their ilk from associating this forum with things too many people are already up their own ass about. I agree with that other stuff fight, but I can also take it elsewhere and respect what we have here. You can say anything you want, anytime, anywhere, if you know how to say it. And most people will be cool about it, if you are too.

If I am wrong or out of line, ban me now.

You're neither wrong, nor out of line. Couldn't have said it better.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why is this discussion even in the custom mod section of VU? I don't see anything about a custom mod here. How about the mods move this to a more appropriate section of the forum.

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why is this discussion even in the custom mod section of VU? I don't see anything about a custom mod here. How about the mods move this to a more appropriate section of the forum.

Here's a custom mod. I present.......My functioning, home made vamo cane and custom made 15ml carto tank!!

IMG_20130814_121118_524.jpg

SMielke

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Someone stopped me today and thought I was 18 but I'm 24. I have a baby face when I shave. I graduated high school at 19.

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Someone stopped me today and thought I was 18 but I'm 24. I have a baby face when I shave. I graduated high school at 19.
Yeah. Move it to the nosey bastard/mind your own business section.
These are the people who have no idea what their kids are doing, and did bad shit when they were kids.
No, I kid. I'm sure they are perfect in their life.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These are the people who have no idea what their kids are doing, and did bad shit when they were kids.

Speaking of "minding your own business", by definition, you seem awful intent on worrying about what other people are doing. Are you aware of the meaning of the word "hypocrite"?

If I want to confront or otherwise report a child for vaping I will and it's none of your fucking business.

See how that works?

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Speaking of "minding your own business", by definition, you seem awful intent on worrying about what other people are doing. Are you aware of the meaning of the word "hypocrite"?

If I want to confront or otherwise report a child for vaping I will and it's none of your fucking business.

See how that works?
Yep. I see how it works. I understand I'm on a forum to give my opinion, and mind other peoples idiotic business. I understand hypocrisy, and I understand that in real life, if I was a kid, vaping, or someone who looked young, vaping, or smoking, and you told me it was bad for me I'd tell you to MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.
Real life is not a forum. You should get out once in a while.

See how THAT works.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep anyone who has an opinion or doesn't kiss ass is a troll.
THAT'S ME. I'll take it as a compliment.
And you'll take a couple points too for being so rude to me every time you post and quote me, hows that sound?

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And you'll take a couple points too for being so rude to me every time you post and quote me, hows that sound?

Not sure when I was rude?!? You posted the troll, but that sounds great, and a lot like ECF.
Mustn't be "rude" to the mods........ Or you shall be punished.
I'm shaking in my boots.
The OP asked for opinions, I gave mine and got called a troll.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. I see how it works. I understand I'm on a forum to give my opinion, and mind other peoples idiotic business. I understand hypocrisy, and I understand that in real life, if I was a kid, vaping, or someone who looked young, vaping, or smoking, and you told me it was bad for me I'd tell you to MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.

See how THAT works.

I'll say it again, slower this time so that you may understand.

Take your own advice, hypocrite, and mind your own fucking business whether here in the forum or out in the real world.

That was your advice, right?

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll say it again, slower this time so that you may understand.

Take your own advice, hypocrite, and mind your own fucking business whether here in the forum or out in the real world.
The OP ASKED FOR OPINIONS. I gave mine.
Now please leave me alone. Asshole.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

See how THAT works.

If giving your opinion includes insulting members and staff every time you post something then I'd say you are out to both troll and create trouble, I have watched you for a long while now and a majority of your posts are belittling other member's "opinions" ideas and comments. Leading you down the troll road. Staff has no problem with normal debate and exchanges but yours are a different kind altogether, Maybe a time out will give you time to learn how to play nice.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The OP ASKED FOR OPINIONS. I gave mine.
Now please leave me alone. Asshole.

No, you gave your opinion and then called everybody else nosey bastards.

If your going to give an opinion, the least you could do is follow your own advice, shut the fuck up, and mind your own business rather than bitch and whine that nobody cared what your opinion was.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They're everywhere.......

image.php

hitman4274

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
either way the teens are gonna do it.. might as well be safe.. support 18+ :)

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the move Whiskey, but now seeing the way this thread is headed you might be moving it again soon to a bit muddier location... lol. I had to go back to the OP just to remember what the original subject of this thread was. But it's entertaining none the less.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They're everywhere.......

image.php

Frankly, you can take this site, turn it sideways, and shove it up your infected box. You're nothing but a busted-assed shill, and you contribute jack fucking shit to the community.

You might be able to scare a pit bull off a meat truck by looks alone, but you aren't shit to me.

6d7b2f2cad187410de6bbcb29f5d5ea2a2a9cf6ef20b2bc761339e894370f0f4.jpg

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Frankly, you can take this site, turn it sideways, and shove it up your infected box. You're nothing but a busted-assed shill, and you contribute jack fucking shit to the community.

You might be able to scare a pit bull off a meat truck by looks alone, but you aren't shit to me.

wvjmIr0.jpg

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

#justsayin >>> Moved to the Mudpit! Have at it!!

images.jpg

VU Sponsors