Become a Patron!

Humour Mill - Smile a Day Challenge

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I saw this online during the winter holidays, wanted to get him for little gifts or supper club favors for all my girlfriends. Chocolate, 3.5 oz., "The Perfect Man man, he's sweet, he's rich, just the way a man ought to be". That's what it says on the package, but unsurprisingly, he was sold out everywhere.

1690205973027.png

If he ever comes back in stock, he's expensive on Amazon, but Big Lots carries him at a much lower price tag.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
b217e02fad2af23994f9cee342fc1f61.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
il_fullxfull.858593755_61pe.jpg

Not quite yet. *grin* Honestly, I am having _a_ drink to simply relax just a bit. Used 1 full shot of 80 proof rum in one 16 oz cup of Coke-a-Cola with 5 ice cubes. Not enough for me to get drunk, merely "fuzzy, toasty" at the best. Not drinking to get drunk, though I wonder, I shall cease after 1 drink.

As explained to my wife, had a whole family of alcoholics of the bad side variety. Yes, I can handle the booze, beer. Have that nagging in the back of my mind always, could easily become like family. Then, I realize I shall not because I've survived. Rather cognizant of being responsible.

Anyway, going to finish my adult beverage and go tube out a bit before sleeping. Thought the image was hilarious. :)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors