Become a Patron!

Humour Mill - Smile a Day Challenge

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reminds me of a set of "famous last words" I once heard.

"It's only a little button, go on eat, ..."

Still not sure where the next three weeks went. *chuckles* Needless to say, one time and only one time. LOL
When I was a teen me and a friend went camping and decided we'd live off the land. We caught fish, a rabbit, all good. Then we caught some big green frogs. He didn't want to eat them but I did so cooked them. I got sick so we went home. Then it really kicked in and I tripped for an entire week. Walls were moving, bugs were everywhere, talking to people who weren't there. My mum said I was having conversations with my sister who had moved out. Wasn't till yrs later that my mum mentioned it and I told her it was because I ate a big green frog. I later found out the skin is highly toxic.
I hate big green frogs! :giggle:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
When I was a teen me and a friend went camping and decided we'd live off the land. We caught fish, a rabbit, all good. Then we caught some big green frogs. He didn't want to eat them but I did so cooked them. I got sick so we went home. Then it really kicked in and I tripped for an entire week. Walls were moving, bugs were everywhere, talking to people who weren't there. My mum said I was having conversations with my sister who had moved out. Wasn't till yrs later that my mum mentioned it and I told her it was because I ate a big green frog. I later found out the skin is highly toxic.
I hate big green frogs! :giggle:
Just don’t eat the little orange ones!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
6037eb69966b492c8e1c6fc99f19e7db.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I don't usually post videos, but since I'll be experiencing a 55th birthday, I found a funny one. The guys might appreciate this one a bit more than the ladies.

Video: I can't be 55
I'm glad I'm not 55, that sounds horrible!
That was 10 years ago for me and I don't have any of those problems.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

VU Sponsors