Become a Patron!

I bought a juice i dont like..mix suggestions??

i bought a flavor called pink punch lemonade and its too sweet. Any suggestions on what i could mix with it to make it more tolerable. The exhale is also kinda spicy..reminds me of snorting pink lemonade sugar. I dont wanna throw this flavor away since it was about 20 bucks. Thanks!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You could dilute it with some VG (Vegetable Glycerin)
It would lighten the flavor but it would also lighten the nicotine.
You may not need to add much.
I'd try maybe 10% to 20% VG to the amount you have.

how big is the bottle?

You could dilute it with some VG (Vegetable Glycerin)
It would lighten the flavor but it would also lighten the nicotine.
You may not need to add much.
I'd try maybe 10% to 20% VG to the amount you have.

how big is the bottle?

good idea
Its a 30ml bottle. The brand is TWST SALT E-LIQUID

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
OK, You should be fine then.
You'll need a bigger bottle.
A 60 ml bottle would be great if you have an old one
That way you can shake it up real good once you put the VG in.

Is it super strong or just a little but strong?
Maybe try adding 5ml's of VG first to see.
If it's still too strong add some more and try it again.

I'm in minnesota. Everything is expensive here lol. I should order off amazon? What do you usually get? I bought my stuff today cuz i was sick of disposables.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
i bought a flavor called pink punch lemonade and its too sweet. Any suggestions on what i could mix with it to make it more tolerable. The exhale is also kinda spicy..reminds me of snorting pink lemonade sugar. I dont wanna throw this flavor away since it was about 20 bucks. Thanks!

$20 for 30ml is kinda pricey imo, for in the states at least.

He's right you know.
If you are in a place where you can order online ejuicesteals.com has a clearance section that will blow your mind
many 30mls of salt nic are very cheap.

heres a quick sample:
1600149162490.png

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Whoa..those prices are so low i wonder if it has covid thrown in for free? Lol i can trust that?? Lol

Hi and Welcome
:wave:

I have purchased much of my eliquid stash from ejuicesteals.com- from their clearance section when NY announced banning buying and selling eliquid here in NY. Box loads of it and some of that liquid was .50 for 100 mls bottles each, awesome prices. No way would I pay $20.00 for 30 mls- .
Most of their regular ejuice is zero nic in the clearance section- fine I quit using nic almost a year ago- others add their own nic to these.
They are legit- some of my shipments were quick and a few I waited almost 2 weeks for-very responsive to their customer service questions
Another place I used to buy eliquids from was the Sauce LA- their stock is very limited right now.
You won't be able to buy eliquids from Amazon I believe.
A Lemon that many love here is Dinner Lady Lemon Tart- I have never tried it, but it is popular .
You could try mixing that lemon in with another flavored eliquid like a strawberry a little bit at a time, to get thru it- Do you have other eliquid flavors?

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
In answer to the original question, I'd add a little VG and also a little FA Citrus Mix or some tart pre-mixed lemon e-liquid. The FA Citrus Mix at about 2% would work better to cut some of that sweetness, if OP knows at least rudimentary mixing methods. That way you wouldn't add any sweetness. (My best guess: about 6ml VG to the pre-mixed 30ml, plus about 0.6ml of FA Citrus Mix).

VU Sponsors