Become a Patron!

I need a Cantalope & Honeydew Recipe

ziadtorkey

Member For 1 Year
I enjoy Loaded Melon Shake e juice. Does anyone have this recipe or something near it?
LOADED_MELON_MILKSHAKE_SMOKEOVAPOR__99573.1522265475.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry I can't help with that recipe but I use Honeydew in a bunch of recipes and I have found it to be a very versatile flavor and Green Apple, Honeydew and Strawberry are some really good flavors that go well together. I call it Green Apple Dew Berry. Good Luck

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have given it a try and i think the following recipe is close:

Melon V1
Ingredient %
Cantaloupe (TPA) 3.50
Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) (TPA) 0.75
Honeydew (TPA) 7.00
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.80

Flavor total: 12.05%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
It looks like a shake, yes? You might consider some kind of ice cream/milkshake base of some sort.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I enjoy Loaded Melon Shake e juice. Does anyone have this recipe or something near it?
LOADED_MELON_MILKSHAKE_SMOKEOVAPOR__99573.1522265475.jpg
I've never tried that one. But coincidentally, I started trying to make a melon milkshake recently. I need to drop the idea of using VT Milkshake Base tho, I think. It's so damn malty and covers up my melon flavors.

There are lots of really great melon flavors out there. I have a bunch, and enjoy them a lot. My first one was Inawera Melon. I loved the way it tasted right from the start. It inspired me to get a bunch more.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But coincidentally, I started trying to make a melon milkshake recently.

There are lots of really great melon flavors out there. I have a bunch, and enjoy them a lot. My first one was Inawera Melon. I loved the way it tasted right from the start. It inspired me to get a bunch more.
Hopefully FLV Wild Melon is one of them. Perhaps mixed with some Lb vanilla ice cream and a touch of your VT Milkshake?

VU Sponsors