Become a Patron!

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My 4yr long ADV is from momandpopsvaporshop, named "OMG"..A somewhat strong strawberries and cream flavor.
It is over $50/120ml with my discount code- and I go thru at least 2 bottles a month & CAN'T KEEP PAYING FOR IT bc I'm on disability.
HELP- I'm looking for someone to dupe it.

The company DOES sell their flavor concentrates ..but I hear they their flavors are somewhat complex.

(I did just order some $12/120ml bottles on sale, hoping to find a new favorite ADV..but am not sure of the prices regularly there at: ultimateVapedeals..
Or at..
eJuice-depot
DOES ANYONE KNOW?
IT WOULD BE GREAT TO FIND DEALS LIKE THEY HAD THIS WEEKEND/TOMORROW-or close to that.. ON SOMETHING I ORDERED THAT COULD BE A REPLACEMENT FOR OMG..)

OR, IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO DUPE THE OMG FROM MOMANDPOPSVAPORSHOP, PLEASE MSG ME ASAP WITH PRICE FOR 120ML AT 3%, OR POSSIBLY 0% NIC. I CAN SEND YOU SOME TO WORK WITH.

THANKS!
DESIREE

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never heard of it. From the website-
Product Description
This is a strawberry cream flavor, heavy on the cream!

There are a million ways to make a strawberry cream flavor. There is no shortage of different strawberries and different creams.

I used to make a lot of Sweet Strawberry Cream by CheebaSteeba. Maybe you'd like that, maybe OMG is totally different.

A lot of people get into DIY trying to duplicate a flavor. A lot of the time they make something they like even better.

It's pretty much impossible without sampling it. Sometimes we can pick out distinct flavors used. Other times it's a lot of guessing and experimenting.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
You might look for a clone over on E Liquid Recipes.

But most of all for the future, you should really try DIY. :) Come to the dark side... we have cookies.
Someone sent me a link to the recipe book and there were several things with the word OMG in it, but none of the recipes looked like they would be right.
I was told by someone who worked with the owners of the shop that make this and they taught her how to DIY, she said that their flavors were very good and probably very hard to duplicate even though they sold their flavorings that they use to mix things with in concentrate.
She said there could be three different strawberries, & two different whipped creams or whatever.
Hopefully one of these shops I am buying from for their Black Friday sale, will have something that I can make my all day Vape at good prices year-round, something that I can stick with and enjoy as much as I have with this for 4 years, but I doubt it.. because nothing has held my attention or seemed to measure up when I was in between shipments of the OMG and bought a different strawberry. None of them seem to measure up to the pretty simple tasting OMG from Mom and Pops vape shop.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Product Description

There are a million ways to make a strawberry cream flavor. There is no shortage of different strawberries and different creams.

I used to make a lot of Sweet Strawberry Cream by CheebaSteeba. Maybe you'd like that, maybe OMG is totally different.

A lot of people get into DIY trying to duplicate a flavor. A lot of the time they make something they like even better.

It's pretty much impossible without sampling it. Sometimes we can pick out distinct flavors used. Other times it's a lot of guessing and experimenting.
I can send a sample to anyone who wants to attempt it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Like @Just Frank said.. there are a million ways to make a strawberry cream..
what i might taste, you might not.

What I suggest, and knowing momandpop have been around for ages, start with lorann, tfa and flavorwest flavors.
buy up the strawberries and creams, and try your hand at mixing them.

I used to clone, many years ago, but I have so much more fun making my own juices and they are a hell of a lot better than just buying juices and trying to find someone with my pallet, is like one in a million ;)

@hellcatrydr is right.. once you try mixing, you will likely never go back, once you see how easy it is, cheaper and a lot of fun.
Be brave, and go find your juice! :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I strongly agree, DIY is THE way to go -- and my own strawberry & cream is THE strongest strawberry & cream I've ever tasted -- most of the commercial ones, when I taste them, I'm thinking "where's the strawberry?"

Inawera Shisha Strawberry 13.50%
TFA DX Bavarian Cream 4.7%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 3.55%
CAP Sweet Cream 1.4%

Total flavoring, 23.15%

If you wanted it even stronger, you could check my blog page, which is linked in my sig -- "My BEST Recipes (blog)", for the original recipe, which I created back when I was only 4-5 months off smoking and couldn't taste much of anything, so I really needed 30% flavoring.

Andria

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@AndriaD
@Just Frank
@Smoky Blue
We are in a tiny apartment, with only 1 closet and no overhead kitchen cabinets and ZERO STORAGE. Mixing sounds like I would never get a flavor better than omg and nvr know how to duplicate it and that is what I have Vaped for 4 years, without vapors tongue and nothing I've ever tried hits the spot like this. I just don't have interest in making other flavors. I also have not even 1 empty drawer to put supplies in..and still have tons of my skincare items-my other passion- along with clothes and candles lining the wall on my side of the bedroom-while Barry has nothing out. The tops of the dressers r even fully cluttered. Just not for me right now. .though I do wish I could buy some of those strawberry flavors you mentioned! Feel free to MSG me if u change your mind. I'll pay in any form u want..and never tell anyone where I get my stuff. (Don't worry about the little red guy with a pitchfork on ur shoulder! Lol..)

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If you buy their 10ml concentrate, that will make 50ml of juice at their recommend 20% mix recommendation for probably $15. Just an ok value.

120ml concentrate bottle makes 600ml for around $35 all in. Exceptional value.

Time to get into DIY :stars:
I would if I had a flavor profile and knew it would taste the same

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would if I had a flavor profile and knew it would taste the same

Their OMG concentrate mixed at 20% should be exactly like the OMG juice you buy from them... assuming you are using quality nic, vg & pg.

You don't need very much storage space at all, 4 syringes, bottles of nic, vg, pg and concentrate and that's it. Less than a square foot of space and you go from spending $100 per month to $10 for OMG.

Your choice of course but if money was tight for me... I would find that square foot of storage space :D

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is the recipe for an exact OMG @ 80VG/20PG zero nic..................................

20% OMG concentrate that can be bought here: http://momandpopvaporshop.com/concentrated-flavor/
80% VG that you can buy at the same time and only have one order: http://momandpopvaporshop.com/vegetable-glycerine-30ml/

Those are the only two things you need to make your own with zero nic as you requested.

If you need 3mg nic we can give you the recipe for that and you can get the nic from the same source. http://momandpopvaporshop.com/unflavored-nicotine/

You can also get the VG and/or nic from other sources but the flavoring has to come from momandpop.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@AndriaD
@Just Frank
@Smoky Blue
We are in a tiny apartment, with only 1 closet and no overhead kitchen cabinets and ZERO STORAGE. Mixing sounds like I would never get a flavor better than omg and nvr know how to duplicate it and that is what I have Vaped for 4 years, without vapors tongue and nothing I've ever tried hits the spot like this. I just don't have interest in making other flavors. I also have not even 1 empty drawer to put supplies in..and still have tons of my skincare items-my other passion- along with clothes and candles lining the wall on my side of the bedroom-while Barry has nothing out. The tops of the dressers r even fully cluttered. Just not for me right now. .though I do wish I could buy some of those strawberry flavors you mentioned! Feel free to MSG me if u change your mind. I'll pay in any form u want..and never tell anyone where I get my stuff. (Don't worry about the little red guy with a pitchfork on ur shoulder! Lol..)

Dez.. I do not know your situation, but if you are bound and determined to pay for the cheapest way to vape, chances are that is what you will end up with. Since they sell a shot of that particular juice, go with that. it may or may not be as cheap as youd like.. but that is the full recipe for it.

Most here agree.. we could come up with thousands of strawberries and whipped creams.. thing is, it will take time and money.. space..
Considering you do not have the time and money to invest, buying their shot of it is the next cheapest for you.

@Time has it right.. either use that, or come into mixing. I am sure you could find space if you wanted it bad enough.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dez.. I do not know your situation, but if you are bound and determined to pay for the cheapest way to vape, chances are that is what you will end up with. Since they sell a shot of that particular juice, go with that. it may or may not be as cheap as youd like.. but that is the full recipe for it.

Most here agree.. we could come up with thousands of strawberries and whipped creams.. thing is, it will take time and money.. space..
Considering you do not have the time and money to invest, buying their shot of it is the next cheapest for you.

@Time has it right.. either use that, or come into mixing. I am sure you could find space if you wanted it bad enough.
Yup.....I think I may have OMG right now. It’s probably the easiest way to go!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You might look for a clone over on E Liquid Recipes.

But most of all for the future, you should really try DIY. :) Come to the dark side... we have cookies.
Lol! We have a lot of cookies.......I think I have at least 10 different kinds of cookies to vape. Not so many to eat.....:teehee:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Product Description

This is true......I like the challenge of trying to clone something, but i usually make something better....cause I can make it how I like it! Woot!

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Maybe I am not understanding, not sure why you wouldn't like their OMG, thought it was your favorite.
They do not sell a concentrate of OMG, they just sell a constant rate of all of the different flavors they mix up to make the OMG so I would have to know all of the flavors and the percentages of all of them and buy all of those concentrates separately and mix it along with the nicotine and VG and PG. I know a person on here who was trained on Do It Yourself by the people who own that shop and she said their flavors are very complex and probably have three different strawberry flavors and two or three whipped creams and maybe a graham cracker crust or something so I would never know how to get it to taste the same as what they are doing.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Choose OMG from the drop down and that should be the one shot of flavoring right?
I can't imagine they would revel the specific concentrates they use and we can buy to clone their juice and their instruction is to mix the supplied concentrate at 20%.

99.99% sure that is a one shot, add vg, pg and nic if you want.

http://momandpopvaporshop.com/concentrated-flavor/

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They do not sell a concentrate of OMG, they just sell a constant rate of all of the different flavors they mix up to make the OMG so I would have to know all of the flavors and the percentages of all of them and buy all of those concentrates separately and mix it along with the nicotine and VG and PG. I know a person on here who was trained on Do It Yourself by the people who own that shop and she said their flavors are very complex and probably have three different strawberry flavors and two or three whipped creams and maybe a graham cracker crust or something so I would never know how to get it to taste the same as what they are doing.
Your not understanding what the folks are telling you. All you need is the concentrate they sell, VG PG and an empty bottle.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Your not understanding what the folks are telling you. All you need is the concentrate they sell, VG PG and an empty bottle.
Yep. I have three or four of them. And a Mom and Pops store here in C’ville. Gonna go pick it up after work.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Choose OMG from the drop down and that should be the one shot of flavoring right?
I can't imagine they would revel the specific concentrates they use and we can buy to clone their juice and their instruction is to mix the supplied concentrate at 20%.

99.99% sure that is a one shot, add vg, pg and nic if you want.

http://momandpopvaporshop.com/concentrated-flavor/
This^^^

Reactions: dez

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

I'll do it. But STORAGE is REALLY THE SMALLEST I'VE EVER SEEN. HAVE SHOE HANGING OVER CLOSET DOORS TO SORT SKINCARE AND VERTICAL STORAGE ORGANIZATION STANDS FULL..BUT CAN ORDER 1 more over/door hanging shoe divider or something for this. So $6/50ml so far for flavor concentrate. Wonder how much total for vp/pg/nic/scale/gloves...for 120ml if u don't count the scale/gloves..for omg 120ml 3%?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'll do it. But STORAGE is REALLY THE SMALLEST I'VE EVER SEEN. HAVE SHOE HANGING OVER CLOSET DOORS TO SORT SKINCARE AND VERTICAL STORAGE ORGANIZATION STANDS FULL..BUT CAN ORDER 1 more over/door hanging shoe divider or something for this. So $6/50ml so far for flavor concentrate. Wonder how much total for vp/pg/nic/scale/gloves...for 120ml if u don't count the scale/gloves..for omg 120ml 3%?

You don't need gloves. It's not toxic waste. You also don't need a scale since you're not doing full-on DIY -- and some of us who DO, don't use scales, but syringes. Amazon is the best place for PG, VG, and syringes. vaperstek.org is probably best for nicotine, since they sell it in small (120ml) quantities.

Andria

ETA: and DON'T for god's sake get 3mg nicotine, because you're going to dilute it with the flavor mix, and you don't want to pay top dollar for someone else's PG/VG. Get *AT LEAST* 50mg/ml, or 60mg/ml, if that's what they sell. That way you don't need to add so much, and can store the rest in the freezer for next time.

Reactions: dez

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Can some link me to or give me the exact pg vg you use from Amazon..free shipping preferred.
I was told by vape store guy who used to be a nurse that with nic that is concentrated..a drop on ur skin can really harm /kill u.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Here is the recipe for an exact OMG @ 80VG/20PG zero nic..................................

20% OMG concentrate that can be bought here: http://momandpopvaporshop.com/concentrated-flavor/
80% VG that you can buy at the same time and only have one order: http://momandpopvaporshop.com/vegetable-glycerine-30ml/

Those are the only two things you need to make your own with zero nic as you requested.

If you need 3mg nic we can give you the recipe for that and you can get the nic from the same source. http://momandpopvaporshop.com/unflavored-nicotine/

You can also get the VG and/or nic from other sources but the flavoring has to come from momandpop.
Where would I get pg..bc all vg isn't my thing. Can u tell me or link me to some that's a good $$ and preferably free shipping , Amazon maybe?

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@wildgypsy70 @AndriaD @VaporCat @fq06 @Smoky Blue
I need to know the best choice to get from Amazon for VG and PG with prime shipping or free shipping and the best place to get nicotine, I cannot use salts, thank you! Oh, also the best cheapest syringes that are decent from Amazon.
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@fq06
@wildgypsy70 70 Wow..the girl who learned from them said it would be very hard to do that flavor. Awesomeness! Where can I buy what I need: vp/pg/bottles, sale that is good and also cheap?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! DESIREE
I’m thinking you still might not get what we’re saying.....Mom and Pops(as well as quite a few others) sell the flavors all measured out in a one shot. All you need is pg/vg/nic. The flavors are all in one bottle.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can some link me to or give me the exact pg vg you use from Amazon..free shipping preferred.
I was told by vape store guy who used to be a nurse that with nic that is concentrated..a drop on ur skin can really harm /kill u.

Bullshit. If you get even 100mg/ml on your skin, you rinse it off. With cold water. It's NOT toxic waste. Unless he meant like for a very small child, or a pet -- it wouldn't be healthy for either one to lick it up off the floor. But 100mg/ml nicotine isn't "deadly" -- unless you drink a pint or so. Nicotine is a rather "safe" toxin, because any dose that couild actually be harmful... will make you vomit copiously... ergo, it's gone, no problem. The biggest danger is vomiting so hard you aspirate it.

Andria

ETA: I should probably add... 100mg/ml is actually 10% nicotine, so it's not "highly concentrated" at all. His remarks regarding the danger of nicotine DO apply to PURE nicotine... no one should handle that shit unless they're an experienced chemist with a fume hood and full safety gear, because it IS that dangerous. But 100mg/ml is what most of us use for mixing... and it's 10% nicotine. If you use 3mg, then that's .3% -- POINT THREE percent.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Does it does anyone have a Amazon link for 120 ml(?) bottles that do not have the FDA top on them that you need pliers to get off? Preferably some that don't leak upside-down?

I dont' believe Amazon sells it in that small a quantity; quart is probably the smallest you can get from Amazon. I did find a 120ml glycerine at Amazon, but there's no indication that it's "food grade", so I wouldn't trust it for vaping.

Andria

ETA: I used to buy PG and VG from them in 16oz bottles -- pint size. But they don't appear to carry that any longer.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does it does anyone have a Amazon link for 120 ml(?) bottles that do not have the FDA top on them that you need pliers to get off? Preferably some that don't leak upside-down?

If your goal is to save money, don't buy bottles. Wash the bottles you have.

Buy the larger sizes of vg/pg/nic/flavoring that you can afford. Same as food, bulk saves money(within reason).

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You have got to stop giving people at vape stores the benefit of the doubt that they know what they are talking about. There have been hundreds of stories on these boards which reveal that most of them are lucky they know the business end of a mod.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You have got to stop giving people at vape stores the benefit of the doubt that they know what they are talking about. There have been hundreds of stories on these boards which reveal that most of them are lucky they know the business end of a mod.

I'm actually surprised that most of them can tie their shoes, nevermind operate a cash register or a vape!

Andria

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Buy the larger sizes of vg/pg/nic/flavoring that you can afford. Same as food, bulk saves money(within reason).
The bottles I have all have a tip on them that you need pliers to pull the tip off of and I want some easier bottles to deal with

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Also, I only have one bottle currently because I did not keep any of the good ones and then they changed the ones I have always ordered for Mom and Pop and the others like it now or not easy to pop the tip off of to fill with liquid you have to literally have priors to get that needle nose tip off. I don't even have one of those right now, just one good bottle that is in use.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Can't tell you how many times I've gotten 100 mg/ml nic on my hand while mixing. I walk to the sink, rinse it off and continue with my day.

As linked to above, essential depot vg & pg rocks. You used to be able to get it in smaller bottles, like under $5 per. Maybe you will need to contact them and ask.
Get twice as much VG as you do PG.

You can request a $2.75 sample of nic from Nude Nicotine. I requested smooth Nic Salts from them to try their salts out and got a few months of nic for a couple bucks (nicotine effect is quicker with salts). You can request regular nicotine as well.
Get 100 mg/ml nic so it lasts, pg based is easier to mix with.

https://www.nudenicotine.com/nicotine-sample-request/

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I believed him bc he wore blue latex gloves, and said he had been a nurse

Any idiot can wear gloves. Just being a nurse implies ZERO knowledge of nicotine -- it's not a commonly prescribed drug!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can't tell you how many times I've gotten 100 mg/ml nic on my hand while mixing. I walk to the sink, rinse it off and continue with my day.

This exactly. And apparently some people even lick it off. I wouldn't do that, my tolerance isn't very high, but it's real easy to run some cold water -- I mix right by the sink!

Andria

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So right outta the gate, I smell Caps VCV1(and/or Cake Batter?). And the concentrate is also pink/red tinged. I’m also gonna guess TFA Strawberry Ripe, Strawberry or Caps Sweet Strawberry....a combo probably. I’m also gonna guess Caps and/or TFA Sweet Cream and TFA CGC. Or just GC clear.

It’s mixed and steeping. I’ll report in later.....

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This exactly. And apparently some people even lick it off. I wouldn't do that, my tolerance isn't very high, but it's real easy to run some cold water -- I mix right by the sink!

Andria
Got it.
So frustrated . I had hand typed a long new convo-can't use voice to text bc sick BF asleep by me..and right at the end.. i got sleepy and drifted off for 2 seconds..hit some button- & lost my ENTIRE MSG!! CRAP. CRAP. AND DOUBLE CRAP!!

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
S
So right outta the gate, I smell Caps VCV1(and/or Cake Batter?). And the concentrate is also pink/red tinged. I’m also gonna guess TFA Strawberry Ripe, Strawberry or Caps Sweet Strawberry....a combo probably. I’m also gonna guess Caps and/or TFA Sweet Cream and TFA CGC. Or just GC clear.

It’s mixed and steeping. I’ll report in later.....
Sounds great!

VU Sponsors