Become a Patron!

I think I broke my Vape

Okay so I was replacing the cottons in my iSub atomizer and i pulled them out and put them back in. I put everything back together and I screwed the atomizer back onto my eLeaf iStick TC40W and whenever I try to pull of of it it says there is no atomizer. Is there any way to fix this? Or did I just ruin my vape? PLEASE HELP

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Check the connection on the istick. It may be pushed to far down.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's possible that when you removed and replaced the cotton, one of the leads may have moved just enough that it's not meeting the pin anymore.

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay so I was replacing the cottons in my iSub atomizer and i pulled them out and put them back in. I put everything back together and I screwed the atomizer back onto my eLeaf iStick TC40W and whenever I try to pull of of it it says there is no atomizer. Is there any way to fix this? Or did I just ruin my vape? PLEASE HELP
Do you mean coil on the ISUB? Or is this a rebuldable head that you changed out the cotton on? Could be a bad coil. Check the connector first use something small like a tooth pick. If it still doesn't work probably coil replace it with another one. They sometimes come bad especially the generic ones.

VU Sponsors