Become a Patron!

I will change my Mod, can i use the same batteries i used?

Good evening, I have a 1 battery mod and i want to change to a 2 battery one. But i already have 2 batteries and i use them separated. Can i use them together on the same mod safely? The batteries have the same A and MAH but from different brands. Thanks!

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
I believe Mooch (may his battery guidance be praised) says it’s cool to “unmarry” a set of batteries that have been used together in a dual battery mod, but it is NOT recommended to marry two batteries that have been used as singles.

I would advise to watch a few of his YouTube videos. Very informative and most important...not boring.
Just search “Battery Mooch”

Welcome to the VU

obijuan77

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Specto is right, especially if they're 2 different brands, you shouldn't. Married batteries should be identical

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buy 2 new battery or the same trusted brand from the same trusted source. I recommend Samsung, Sony, and LG batteries from LiIonWholesale.com or Imrbatteries.com. in getting the New batteries, make sure they're high drain. The Samsung 25R is a nice all 'round cell, the Sony VTC5A is great for lower builds, to LG HG2 is great for longer life.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening, I have a 1 battery mod and i want to change to a 2 battery one. But i already have 2 batteries and i use them separated. Can i use them together on the same mod safely? The batteries have the same A and MAH but from different brands. Thanks!
Nope must be same model cell and approximately the same usage.
And if rewraps like Efest then all bets are off on what the wrap says vs reality.

VU Sponsors