Become a Patron!

Everzon

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
COMBO RDTA= RTA + RDA + TANK + Atomizer
Improved and optimized on the basis of IJOY Limitless RDTA, the IJOY Combo RDTA is a new outstanding work by IJOY.
With the COMBO RDTA, you can use any deck you like. More creatively, the COMBO RDTA can be assembled into COMBO RDA with a RDA base.

● Interchangeable Gold-plated Building Deck
● 7 optional decks (IMC-1, IMC-2, IMC3, IMC-4, IMC-5, IMC-6, IMC-COIL)
● 0.3 ohm Pre-made coil(40-80w)
● 6.5ML Tank Reservoir
● 20.5mm Building Deck
● 25mm Diameter
● 53mm Height
● Side Filling System

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So it basically an LP with a goon deck, an extra deck section and a different chuff cap, still not a bad price.
Guess we won't be seeing any more Ijoy/Limitless collaborations.

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only thing I would buy this for is because it can be switched to an RDA but after some research I found out it didn't even come with the RDA base. I wonder if I buy the RDA base its self if my limitless plus top cap would fit?

Everzon

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So it basically an LP with a goon deck, an extra deck section and a different chuff cap, still not a bad price.
Guess we won't be seeing any more Ijoy/Limitless collaborations.
well, some vapors are with you. And as alway, i will forward your opinion to ijoy to let them improve themselves.

Everzon

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only thing I would buy this for is because it can be switched to an RDA but after some research I found out it didn't even come with the RDA base. I wonder if I buy the RDA base its self if my limitless plus top cap would fit?
Hi, first of all, the RDA base is in the item itself, and you just need to disassemble it to get it.
And i do not think the the limitless plus top cap would fit.

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, first of all, the RDA base is in the item itself, and you just need to disassemble it to get it.
Umm no your wrong, to use this as an RDA you have to purchase the RDA deck/base witch it does not come with.

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
it does not? Well, i will confirm it.
Yeah it does not it only comes with two deck sections for the rdta as well as a prebuilt coil head and cannot be used as a RDA without the RDA base witch is purchased separate

Everzon

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it does not it only comes with two deck sections for the rdta as well as a prebuilt coil head and cannot be used as a RDA without the RDA base witch is purchased separate
yes, you are right. That is indeed inconvenient

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have to buy the rda Base separate, ss the Base on the combo is not a rda compatible wise, it's about £10-£12.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Paid $6.50 USD for mine at fasttech. Practically useless without a BF pin, IMO.

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Paid $6.50 USD for mine at fasttech. Practically useless without a BF pin, IMO.
I'd rather pay the extra few pound to the local vape shop, plus I can see what I'm getting for my money and that it's the right item, as I've had mistakes with shopping online before with vape goods, and I like to keep the small shop-holders in business, and have a chat, get some tips on latest gear, . But I still understand if people want to buy same items cheaper.

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're lucky to have a good shop nearby. I haven't found one near me worth a second visit, for either knowledge or gear.
There was about 3-4 shops that sold vape gear in corner of there newspaper shops, or a off-license, but just recently we got a proper vape shop that'll do builds for you, you can sit down chat with other vapors, as I'm new to bra's, so trying to learn as much as I can at the moment, paying £3-4 for a build on my 3 bra's I've just started buying in last few weeks. When I know enough I'll just get a coil master kit and build my own, till then I love my local vape shop.

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was about 3-4 shops that sold vape gear in corner of there newspaper shops, or a off-license, but just recently we got a proper vape shop that'll do builds for you, you can sit down chat with other vapors, as I'm new to bra's, so trying to learn as much as I can at the moment, paying £3-4 for a build on my 3 bra's I've just started buying in last few weeks. When I know enough I'll just get a coil master kit and build my own, till then I love my local vape shop.

Rba's. Sorry. Not ""Bra's.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rba's. Sorry. Not ""Bra's.

LOL You know I was going there:teehee: If I gain any more weight, I may need some advice on bras!

The U.S. has put a stop to helpfulness in vape shops. Our beloved FDA has decided, in its infinite wisdom, that people are better off smoking than vaping. Maybe our gov't will come around to yours' way of thinking soon. You're in the U.K., I presume? We were a good 2 years behind you guys, back in the early '60s, when the dangers of smoking were acknowledged. One would think we would catch up sooner, but the opposite seems to be happening. Too much money in tobacco, still; and too many selfish "representatives of the people" will be the death of many more before its all said and done, I'm afraid.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unless you're using a mechanical mod, I say get that kit ASAP, and dive right into building. I started building around the first of the year, and it's been awesome. No more overpriced, questionable quality, factory made coils for me. I also just started making my own juice, and the monetary savings are incredible. $6 per week vs. $25-30 per week, for my wife and myself. DIY is the way to go, my friend!

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL You know I was going there:teehee: If I gain any more weight, I may need some advice on bras!

The U.S. has put a stop to helpfulness in vape shops. Our beloved FDA has decided, in its infinite wisdom, that people are better off smoking than vaping. Maybe our gov't will come around to yours' way of thinking soon. You're in the U.K., I presume? We were a good 2 years behind you guys, back in the early '60s, when the dangers of smoking were acknowledged. One would think we would catch up sooner, but the opposite seems to be happening. Too much money in tobacco, still; and too many selfish "representatives of the people" will be the death of many more before its all said and done, I'm afraid.
I think we're worse off over here. I only got into rba's because of the TPD laws, vaping rules +regs. We're only allowed to buy tanks in 2ml volume or less, and juice is only in 10ml bottles now. I used to love my crown sub-ohm tanks. But can't buy them anymore, can still buy coils but just not the tanks, if I want a 10ml of juice now I have to get 10×10ml bottles.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think we're worse off over here. I only got into rba's because of the TPD laws, vaping rules +regs. We're only allowed to buy tanks in 2ml volume or less, and juice is only in 10ml bottles now. I used to love my crown sub-ohm tanks. But can't buy them anymore, can still buy coils but just not the tanks, if I want a 10ml of juice now I have to get 10×10ml bottles.

Hopefully most of that nonsense will be repealed soon. At least some of your reps seem to be listening to the science. Some of ours are, too. But you know gov't: 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

Everzon

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hi, so can you other volume such like 3 ml abroad? Is it allowed that you may just use at home?

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, so can you other volume such like 3 ml abroad? Is it allowed that you may just use at home?
I'm not sure about your question? But the laws in most of Europe and UK now is that the shops, sellers can't sell tanks larger than 2ml volume, I have about 7-8 sub-ohm tanks all about 3-5ml volume, you can still buy the coils for them, just not the tanks. Unless you know a shop-owner with stock "under the counter" as the laws just come out about 4-5 weeks ago I think. So I got into rba's, I now have 2 rba's and 2 rdta's.

Everzon

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure about your question? But the laws in most of Europe and UK now is that the shops, sellers can't sell tanks larger than 2ml volume, I have about 7-8 sub-ohm tanks all about 3-5ml volume, you can still buy the coils for them, just not the tanks. Unless you know a shop-owner with stock "under the counter" as the laws just come out about 4-5 weeks ago I think. So I got into rba's, I now have 2 rba's and 2 rdta's.

Thanks for your reply. Yes the shop can only sell 2ml volume now. If you want to use other sizes, you can only buy abroad for now..Hope they can change the law someday.

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for your reply. Yes the shop can only sell 2ml volume now. If you want to use other sizes, you can only buy abroad for now..Hope they can change the law someday.
I was wondering about that, say I buy a tank off 'say amazon' and it's coming from China, a 5ml tank, will the customs jump on it as it's larger than 2ml. I don't know about this, as I want a uwell crown 3 tank, I think they're 5ml volume. But I don't want to lose my £30.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was wondering about that, say I buy a tank off 'say amazon' and it's coming from China, a 5ml tank, will the customs jump on it as it's larger than 2ml. I don't know about this, as I want a uwell crown 3 tank, I think they're 5ml volume. But I don't want to lose my £30.

I know at least one popular Chinese vendor that labels vape gear as "Miscellaneous Small Electronic Parts". I didn't pay attention to the labelling from other places. Sorry. I will PM you the name.

Everzon

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So the customs open the package to check no matter how we declare the package? Normally in China most of vendors don't write “ecig” or "vape" related on the package.

VU Sponsors