Not open for further replies.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I have an idea, but I don't have time to implement it (my baby boy just got home from the NICU). I think we should post on the custom modders section and try to get some modders to share their designs on this thread. The idea is that whoever wins the grand prize could choose one of their mods, which would be some good publicity. I just don't have the time to gather the links and such that we'd need to get them over here.

Hey folks!

Well, I've got some BIG news!!!

Today, we are opening a HUGE contest, introducing new 16 ounce bottles for all Murdock flavors, and we are finally releasing the very much demanded 15ml bottles!

The Share the Wealth Contest will start today (7/30) at 6pm eastern and you can follow this link for details and instructions on how to enter. Suffice to say this is the biggest contest we have ever held and, with over 60 prizes, your odds of winning are better than ever! Share this post on
Facebook and comment on this post on Vaping Underground to increase the prize pool!!!

The 16oz bottles will be on sale for only $220. These are only available in Mad Murdock Ruml's line and are extremely limited availability (only 15 each flavor!). You can also choose to have the labels for these bottles personalized up to 25 characters (see details on site).

Finally, we have 15ml bottles available for all flavors! This is something that's been requested time and again and it's taken quite a while for us to be able to make this happen. All Mad Murdock Ruml and Wacky Vapes flavors are $12 per 15ml bottle, River Bottom Fog Sauce flavors are $13 per 15ml bottle, and all Vaping Watch flavors are $10 per bottle. We've started with just 50 bottles of all flavors so get em while they're in stock!

PS. This is the thread in which you need to reply to increase the prize pool!

UPDATE!!!!! NEW PRIZE ADDED!!! The individual who does the MOST to spread the word of this contest will win a $150 shopping spree at ANY vaping website they choose!*
(Spreading the word can be through posting on Vaping Underground post, sharing, videos, etc. Winner will be determined by a panel of judges so whomever stands out the most in spreading the word will likely be the winner. Feel free to email us with the links to your efforts to [email protected])
I haven't tried the juices yet I have only been vaping 2 months know.Thanks for letting me enter the contest

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@VaporWatch ... THANK YOU for your continued generosity!... You amaze me ;)

TexasSixPak

Member For 5 Years
Hey folks!

Today, we are opening a HUGE contest, introducing new 16 ounce bottles for all Murdock flavors, and we are finally releasing the very much demanded 15ml bottles!

The Share the Wealth Contest will start today (7/30) at 6pm eastern and you can follow this link for details and instructions on how to enter. Suffice to say this is the biggest contest we have ever held and, with over 60 prizes, your odds of winning are better than ever! Share this post on
Facebook and comment on this post on Vaping Underground to increase the prize pool!!!

The 16oz bottles will be on sale for only $220. These are only available in Mad Murdock Ruml's line and are extremely limited availability (only 15 each flavor!). You can also choose to have the labels for these bottles personalized up to 25 characters (see details on site).

Finally, we have 15ml bottles available for all flavors! This is something that's been requested time and again and it's taken quite a while for us to be able to make this happen. All Mad Murdock Ruml and Wacky Vapes flavors are $12 per 15ml bottle, River Bottom Fog Sauce flavors are $13 per 15ml bottle, and all Vaping Watch flavors are $10 per bottle. We've started with just 50 bottles of all flavors so get em while they're in stock!

UPDATE!!!!! NEW PRIZE ADDED!!! The individual who does the MOST to spread the word of this contest will win a $150 shopping spree at ANY vaping website they choose!*
(Spreading the word can be through posting on Vaping Underground post, sharing, videos, etc. Winner will be determined by a panel of judges so whomever stands out the most in spreading the word will likely be the winner. Feel free to email us with the links to your efforts to [email protected])

60+ Prizes is AWESOME!!

Ray

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Watch Thank You for the chance I cant afford to buy anything vaping so Thank you so much for the chance to win something I can use and have no way to buy really thank you so very very much cant say what it means for the chance alone
Thank You Sir
RayRay1583

philfish8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok folks this is the biggest contest in vaping history. Share share share!!!! I would love to win ANY of these prizes!! I would love to be able to get any mod at all!

Hey folks!

Hey folks!

badass

Pegasus470

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sponsoring a killer contest.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Question for everyone: if the contest ended today, and you were picked as the winner of the grand prize, what would you pick? :)

I'm sure there are lots of choices out there, but the VaporShark rDNA looks really nice IMO!

If I won the grand prize, I would choose the Vapor Flask which has Evolv's 30 watt DNA chip. Retails $299.

Chawk

Member For 5 Years
How generous of you to give so much back to the vaper community. You are the king of "PIF" Thank you for you kindness here and on the shows you support

dinkgirl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wonderful contest. Keeping my fingers crossed and sharing

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I won the grand prize, I would choose the Vapor Flask which has Evolv's 30 watt DNA chip. Retails $299.
This is the first I've seen of this device. Very cool! I built a box mod out of an old metal cig case that looked a lot like a flask. I used an nimh rc battery for it, so I quickly outgrew the battery limitations, but it was an excellent sized box mod. If I win the grand prize, since the sky's the limit, I'd probably go for something over 30 watts though.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started on the cigalikes for about a year until the all died on me at my best friends wedding. I bought an itaste vv the next day. It came with some square clearos that lasted like a week. I got a couple of kanger tanks along the way. My wife and I also got a few cheap egos. My first mechanical was the ph22 (it's a piece of shit, btw) and I got the ismoka magoo ithaka clone. Once that combo shorted out on me and all of the plastic bits in both melted I bought a k100 that I used with my rebuilt protank 2 and Evods. I used a nimbus dripper with that a lot. Now I used it in 18350 mode with my kayfun when I'm on the go.
Melted...?! Wow. You didn't take pics then, did you? :)

How hard is it to rebuild the PT2 and Evod coils?

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Melted...?! Wow. You didn't take pics then, did you? :)
No pics. Sorry. Both devices just have tiny little plastic pieces that play integral roles. Shoddy designs. I assume the real ithaka is better.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How hard is it to rebuild the PT2 and Evod coils?
It's not too hard, but it took some trial and error to perfect it. I saw one video on how to rebuild a generic dripper and just figured it out from there. There are a lot of tutorials out there that would probably eliminate some of the earlier frustrations that I had. Now that I'm using devices that we're made to be rebuilt, I would say they are easier to rebuild than the kanger products.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What a coincidence - is that one of your ADVs?
My main ADV is mbvs candy cane (I'm going to try to replicate it based on @HeadInClouds recommendation). I use that in my kayfun when I'm on the go. At home, I usually drip something a little more special. Right now it's Kringle. Have to get something from @VaporWatch for my next special item.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I can't wait for the prizes to start being awarded!

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My main ADV is mbvs candy cane (I'm going to try to replicate it based on @HeadInClouds recommendation). I use that in my kayfun when I'm on the go. At home, I usually drip something a little more special. Right now it's Kringle. Have to get something from @VaporWatch for my next special item.

What's your on-the-go setup? And what other juices do you like?

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use a kayfun light plus v2 at .7 ohms with a cotton wick on a k100 in 18350 mode (I carry 2 backup batteries with me). I have a sentinel on the way that may replace the k100 since it does not sit flush with the tank.

I like a lot of "fake" tobacco flavors (not too into the natural extracts), ry4s, etc. what are you into?

Last edited:

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's the best tank to pair with the IPV2?

Currently vaping Krackle Kringle from Perfection Vapes - what about you?

I'll have to get back to you when I find a tank that goes really well with the IPV2. I mostly drip, and pretty much all the RDAs look sweet on top. My IPV2 is black, so I want to get a black dripper and see how it looks. :)
@VaporWatch - are we getting close to cracking open 1st prize? I hope so, but either way, at least there are no more crickets chirping in here. ;)

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
@VaporWatch - are we getting close to cracking open 1st prize? I hope so, but either way, at least there are no more crickets chirping in here. ;)

Just a rough guess.....looks like we're around 230 posts in here (plus those who gave us their first post which equals 10 posts) and we're at 480 shares on Facebook. I'm guessing around 800 total shares and replies combined. 1st place prizes come into effect at 1000 total. Keep up with commenting on this thread and don't forget to share the Facebook Thread!!!

I know we can get there....we just gotta get everyone working on it!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I'll have to get back to you when I find a tank that goes really well with the IPV2. I mostly drip, and pretty much all the RDAs look sweet on top. My IPV2 is black, so I want to get a black dripper and see how it looks. :)

You really need to check out the Kayfun Lite + and they are even available in black.

Super easy to build!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We can totally do this! We're over half way to the Grand Prize, right? :) I've been finding new FB groups to join so I can share all over the place, which is better than just making my friends and family see the same thing all the time...lol ( there are only a few vapers in the bunch anyway.) I'm finding some cool groups while looking for places to share too. :)
@UncleRJ I've been thinking about a KFL + for a while actually. When you say easy to build, how easy? Lol I haven't had good luck with Genesis style RBAs and then awhile back, I got a Fogger v1 and no luck there either. With my drippers, I can manage some pretty good ekowool builds as well as cotton microcoil builds. What is the secret to non dripping RBAs??? lol

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You really need to check out the Kayfun Lite + and they are even available in black.

Super easy to build!
That is what you have on your Hana, right? How's that combo working out for you?

Last edited:

philfish8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok Sharing again! We can get this folks, for us and my man Watch! Gonna buy some stuff soon!!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We can totally do this! We're over half way to the Grand Prize, right? :) I've been finding new FB groups to join so I can share all over the place, which is better than just making my friends and family see the same thing all the time...lol ( there are only a few vapers in the bunch anyway.) I'm finding some cool groups while looking for places to share too. :)
@UncleRJ I've been thinking about a KFL + for a while actually. When you say easy to build, how easy? Lol I haven't had good luck with Genesis style RBAs and then awhile back, I got a Fogger v1 and no luck there either. With my drippers, I can manage some pretty good ekowool builds as well as cotton microcoil builds. What is the secret to non dripping RBAs??? lol
I think the secret is all in the screws. The screws on my kayfun are really rounded, so building it is a PIA. My krakens screws are more squared off at the bottom, much easier to build.

philfish8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That would make sense on the screws! I know this is an Rda rather than a tank but I'm buying a Mephisto for the post holes

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone! Thanks for the tip @bluraff3 :) So a KFL+ is one of the easier of this type of RBA to build?
@VaporWatch - so we can use any type of social media to share, as long as we can show you the link or something? :) just checking before I start posting all over the place...lol

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is the first I've seen of this device. Very cool! I built a box mod out of an old metal cig case that looked a lot like a flask. I used an nimh rc battery for it, so I quickly outgrew the battery limitations, but it was an excellent sized box mod. If I win the grand prize, since the sky's the limit, I'd probably go for something over 30 watts though.

LOL. Well there are 100 watt devices on the horizon.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL. Well there are 100 watt devices on the horizon.
Exactly. I really REALLY want a billet box that could handle 50+ watts. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that exists yet.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lots of crickets...

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Uh oh...crickets aren't good. I guess the Facebook shares have been very little too. Anyone have any ideas? Like does anyone on here have a YouTube following? Or a following on any kind of social media? I'm trying to think of what I can do besides sharing and commenting, but not too many vapers know who I am....hmmmm.... I'll keep thinking. If anyone has *ANY* ideas at all, let us know. The worst that happens is it counts as a comment. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Exactly. I really REALLY want a billet box that could handle 50+ watts. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that exists yet.
I was thinking that I want something just about exactly along those lines. :) There are some really amazing high end box mods, but they seem to be mostly 30 watt. :( If you find something, let us know. :)

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Uh oh...crickets aren't good. I guess the Facebook shares have been very little too. Anyone have any ideas? Like does anyone on here have a YouTube following? Or a following on any kind of social media? I'm trying to think of what I can do besides sharing and commenting, but not too many vapers know who I am....hmmmm.... I'll keep thinking. If anyone has *ANY* ideas at all, let us know. The worst that happens is it counts as a comment. :)
This is literally the only social media I use, so I don't really have any other ideas. Tried getting some modders over here to share their work. No luck.

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
@VaporWatch - so we can use any type of social media to share, as long as we can show you the link or something? :) just checking before I start posting all over the place...lol

Yup. You can use any media site you wish as long as you shoot me a link showing what you're doing.

Yup, that doesn't exist yet.......but the Cloupor 50w mod got at VaporTekUSA is pretty kick ass though! It's the 3rd 50w mod I've bought and by far the best. It doesn't have an internal tank but that plus a good dripper or Genesis makes for a fantastic vape.

This is literally the only social media I use, so I don't really have any other ideas. Tried getting some modders over here to share their work. No luck.

You're welcome to invite any modders over to this site to talk about their products. At the very least, it would count as a comment towards the total. At the very best, it would give the winner an idea of that perfect mod if we get the Grand Prize added to the pool.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yup, that doesn't exist yet.......but the Cloupor 50w mod got at VaporTekUSA is pretty kick ass though! It's the 3rd 50w mod I've bought and by far the best. It doesn't have an internal tank but that plus a good dripper or Genesis makes for a fantastic vape.
I've heard good things about the clouper. Something like that would definitely be in consideration for me. I'm currently dripping around 58 watts and it's a little too hot for my tastes 50w seems like plenty to me. Although, I used to think 11w was plenty, so...

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You're welcome to invite any modders over to this site to talk about their products. At the very least, it would count as a comment towards the total. At the very best, it would give the winner an idea of that perfect mod if we get the Grand Prize added to the pool.
I posted a thread on here a while back encouraging people to come join the conversation. No luck so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors