Not open for further replies.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would have to consider something in brass. Been wanting to try making a cool patina.

Hey folks!

Well, I've got some BIG news!!!

Today, we are opening a HUGE contest, introducing new 16 ounce bottles for all Murdock flavors, and we are finally releasing the very much demanded 15ml bottles!

The Share the Wealth Contest will start today (7/30) at 6pm eastern and you can follow this link for details and instructions on how to enter. Suffice to say this is the biggest contest we have ever held and, with over 60 prizes, your odds of winning are better than ever! Share this post on
Facebook and comment on this post on Vaping Underground to increase the prize pool!!!

The 16oz bottles will be on sale for only $220. These are only available in Mad Murdock Ruml's line and are extremely limited availability (only 15 each flavor!). You can also choose to have the labels for these bottles personalized up to 25 characters (see details on site).

Finally, we have 15ml bottles available for all flavors! This is something that's been requested time and again and it's taken quite a while for us to be able to make this happen. All Mad Murdock Ruml and Wacky Vapes flavors are $12 per 15ml bottle, River Bottom Fog Sauce flavors are $13 per 15ml bottle, and all Vaping Watch flavors are $10 per bottle. We've started with just 50 bottles of all flavors so get em while they're in stock!

PS. This is the thread in which you need to reply to increase the prize pool!

UPDATE!!!!! NEW PRIZE ADDED!!! The individual who does the MOST to spread the word of this contest will win a $150 shopping spree at ANY vaping website they choose!*
(Spreading the word can be through posting on Vaping Underground post, sharing, videos, etc. Winner will be determined by a panel of judges so whomever stands out the most in spreading the word will likely be the winner. Feel free to email us with the links to your efforts to [email protected])
Thank you for doing this contest. Good luck to everyone!

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would have to consider something in brass. Been wanting to try making a cool patina.

What patina method are you going to use....vinegar, amonia, eggs, alcohol ink or something else?

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What patina method are you going to use....vinegar, amonia, eggs, alcohol ink or something else?
Not sure exactly. Id need to do some research. My gut reaction is the alcohol ink, the patina a I've seen with these look really nice.

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Ok folks.......this contest is officially at an end. I haven't been able to count everything up yet but I can tell you the Grand Prize is most likely out of the picture........but I think we're really really REALLY REALLY REALLLLLY close to having the First Place Prize in the pool.........but you're gonna have to wait until the live show this Sunday at 10pm eastern on VapeNet to find out. Remember, while you do not have to be present to win a prize from the official prize pool, we are going to be giving away several prizes that will only be available to those in the room. Those prizes are listed below the Official Prize Pool post.......AND, (if my accountant allows it) I'll be adding a few surprises during the show, so make sure you're there!

Thanks to everyone who helped make this contest a success and make sure to stick around because you never know when I'm gonna start up the next contest.....or just pick a random post to give stuff to!

Make sure to visit my new giveaway thread to continue the fun!

KuntryBarbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
Hmmmm....that is a really good question that I had not thought of...lol thanks for bringing it up :) I will see if I can get an answer.
Does anyone know if it's still possible to get a Zenkote Provari?
@KuntryBarbie - I think a Provari is a totally valid Grand Prize choice. Like @VaporWatch said before, it's not about spending as much money as possible, it's about getting your unicorn. If I were to win, I might very well end up going with a decked out Provari. :)

@VapeOn86 I am not the kind person to care about how much something cost I am happy with my $30 vamo v3 lol but my unicorn the only mod I really want no matter what new comes out is a pink mini or zombie provari....... im very easy person to please I aint about the newest and most expensive thing.... oooooo you know what be really really decked out one would be a zombie provari with diamonds or sparkly thing around the top and bottom LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors