Become a Patron!

is Nicotine Giant Legit

I used to USE RTS vape and wizard for all my DIY. stopped making juices for a while but would like to start again. RTS is gone but Nioctine Giant is kinda replacing them. has anyone ordered from them. any pros or cons?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered massive amounts of stuff from RTS, but not Nicotine Giant. I have, however, read a few FB reviews about them and they seem to be as good as RTS when it comes to customer service, most are pleased. I only ever ordered from RTS when I was looking for a flavor that was hard to find anywhere else or won trivia contests they used to have here on the forum (the "massive amounts"). Have you looked into Bull City Flavors? Their selection and prices are awesome, and you won't beat their customer service. They also offer a discount for VU members with the code "VU6."

Welcome to VU, glad to have you!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Never used RTS, but I think a couple members use Nicotine Giant and seem pretty happy with it. Wasn't addressed to me, but I recommend vaperstek, good clean smooth nicotine, though, if they ain't your style Nicotine River ain't too bad neither.

EDIT: oh fuck where are my manners? Welcome to VU, sorry bout that :vino:

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I order flavors from BCF and NR. I use nic salts and get that from LNW, Liquid Nicotine Wholesale. If you order from NR pick up some Purlium flavors, very good.

Welcome to VU and back to DIY.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I use nic salts and get that from LNW, Liquid Nicotine Wholesale.
Letita9 likewise freebase is thing of the past for me and I hate it now (no offense to anyone that likes it-its just not for me) Have you compared Nic River salts with LNW-just wondering what your thoughts our on the two, before I put in my next order of salts. :) TY

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Have only used LNW. Know a few that are happy with NR salts. Thought I might order 120ml of salts next time I need some Purlium flavors out of curiosity. Doubt I'll be able to tell much difference honestly. If NR is more convenient try 120ml to see. Look at shipping cost between the two, it is why I went with LNW to begin with. Was content and just stuck with them.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I still have around 60ml or so left of NR (ordered Dec 2017) smooths salts and its still odor/colorless as the day I ordered it-and I dont even keep it in the freezer, just in the fridge. :) maybe just order a small amount from both :) I normally buy enough to last for a few months and reup-dont like buying large amounts.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I liked the LNW so much after using 340 mls ordered a liter.:D Will not try NR if shipping nic price hasn't come down or I have a killer coupon.

VU Sponsors