Become a Patron!

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe because the world doesn't revolve around white, hetero, cis, able people anymore? I ain't no SJW that demands everyone learn the pronoun of the day being broadcast from the the liberal arts university near you but fuck, you do realize that the world revolves around much more than that now including the smoking and vaping world so maybe you might want to show some respect to it?

You are one fuckin' epic hypocrite for creating a disability thread requesting sympathy while gaslighting others that don't agree with your fraud!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe because the world doesn't revolve around white, hetero, cis, able people anymore? I ain't no SJW that demands everyone learn the pronoun of the day being broadcast from the the liberal arts university near you but fuck, you do realize that the world revolves around much more than that now including the smoking and vaping world so maybe you might want to show some respect to it?

You are one fuckin' epic hypocrite for creating a disability thread requesting sympathy while gaslighting others that don't agree with your fraud!
I'm confused...
What was the point in even bringing any of that up on a vape forum?
The world may not revolve around vaping but considering this is a forum for vapors, no one here cares what gender, race or Creed another person is.

BAM crew

Last edited:

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm confused...
What was the point in even bringing any of that up on a vape forum?
The world may not revolve around vaping but considering this is a forum for vapors, no.one here care what gender, race or Creed another person is.

BAM crew
Thank you for _____, ______, _______ how this site works.

Last edited by a moderator:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you stupid fucking imbecile...what are you some dipshit community college brat from suburbia.....who the fuck do you think you're talking to you pinhead...there is no such a fucking thing as white hetero cis people you racist piece of shit...people can't be put in boxes they don't come in sizes like a clothes rack...if you think you can judge someone on the the color of their skin or gender as to what depths of the human experince they've plumbed or have the merest idea of what their life experince has been then you are just plain stupid..each human being is a whole universe no two are alike no two see the world the same way...your idiotic and massively stupid assertions about vapers and race show two things ...you are the true racist, and you have no clue about the vaping world and the people who have built it, we are an international community we have been from the very birth of vaping till today almost any experinced vaper has dealt with other vapers from around the globe.
There are people on this thread from all walks of life with countless numbers of differing life experinces and worldviews...people who have lived through things that would have killed a trifeling ass piece of shit like you ten times over, and you think with your dictionary of chickens shit SJW buzzwords you can pigeon hole them into faceless dolls you can stick your self righteous pins into....

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Twisted420Review.jpg

mini-geekay-vapes-850x470.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

mfv0w49rPKY.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hell we even include the transpieces.

35cg03r.jpg

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
.your idiotic and massively stupid assertions about vapers and race show two things ...you are the true racist, and you have no clue about the vaping world and the people who have built it, we are an international community we have been from the very birth of vaping till today almost any experinced vaper has dealt with other vapers from around the globe.

:cheers:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My fucking piece of shit mech with hybrid top cap ALWAYS jumps out of TC mode with my Atlantis tank.

I don't know what i'm doing wrong.

When I push the fire button REALLY hard all it does is get so hot i have to drop it.

Piece of shit vape gear!!! ;)
Atlantis? Tank? Sounds fishy IMO... But my mech is so fishy in fact, someone actually even had to draw a fish on it:

serenity.jpg

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe because the world doesn't revolve around white, hetero, cis, able people anymore? I ain't no SJW.....

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Twisted420Review.jpg

mini-geekay-vapes-850x470.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

mfv0w49rPKY.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hell we even include the transpieces.

35cg03r.jpg

Oh great. Please link to their active profiles on VU. Love how you mock transgender people as transpecies. Yes, transgender people vape just not on VU it seems. Even Lucy when confronted about LGBT, like a usual bigot, ignored the T and ranted on about sexual orientation like transgender people don't have every sexual orientation possible just like cisgender people do.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh great. Please link to their active profiles on VU. Love how you mock transgender people as transpecies. Yes, transgender people vape just not on VU it seems. Even Lucy when confronted about LGBT, like a usual bigot, ignored the T and ranted on about sexual orientation like transgender people don't have every sexual orientation possible just like cisgender people do.

Stop ruining the forum. I come here to get away from the type of nonsense you are spouting off.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Stop ruining the forum. I come here to get away from the type of nonsense you are spouting off.

I'm sorry the real world isn't a predominately Boomer/Gen X border aged, Libertarian self-identified, dying, rural, northwest town's AA meeting. Vaping, like the rest of the world, revolves around so much more than that. Reality is a bitch I am afraid and people won't accommodate your delusions anywhere any longer.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry the real world isn't a predominately Boomer/Gen X border aged, Libertarian self-identified, dying, rural, northwest town's AA meeting. Vaping, like the rest of the world, revolves around so much more than that. Reality is a bitch I am afraid and people won't accommodate your delusions anywhere any longer.

It's almost like you are speaking another language.

Maybe you can help me with this...

At thanksgiving my niece said that her nails were "on fleek". Do you have any idea what that means?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What does it matter if people choose to identify themselves, or not, in a vaping forum? Can you drop whatever issues you have and show the OP of whatever thread of choice you've barged in on, some semblance of respect and keep it on topic? Ever? Jeebus, kick back, relax and let that vape you were given have half a chance to chill you out some.

bratz

Member For 4 Years
Im not in any of the pic. Am an Asian living in part of South East Asia . A muslim.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What does it matter if people choose to identify themselves, or not, in a vaping forum? Can you drop whatever issues you have and show the OP of whatever thread of choice you've barged in on, some semblance of respect and keep it on topic? Ever? Jeebus, kick back, relax and let that vape you were given have half a chance to chill you out some.

Fukin A... Who loves Huck??? :stars::hearts:

And the poll seems to have shown conclusively that not a single member responding
feels as though they've been "victimized" by the vaping industry.

Vaping saved my life. I love the vaping industry! :bliss:

No other type of success on this planet is more noble than that which saves lives and money simultaneously.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:bliss: Yep. I quit a 30 year smoking habit.
I've had gear that was great, I've had gear that wasn't great, but I still haven't had to smoke.
Me too... Hooray for em! Make LOTS of money! Go vape go!
Plus, when I wanna hear women talking about their nether-regions and varying urges, I have a different website for that... :bingo:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you torture insects and small animals as a child you mentally ill fuck?...Are you the self appointed "Political Officer" of VU sniffing out the "counter-revolutionaries" to be sent to a "reducation camp to get their minds right....go seek proffesional help....a shrink, a priest, a witch doctor,a psychic,somebody...go get your colon cleaned out,take Tango lessons,just go.

bratz

Member For 4 Years
Me too... Hooray for em! Make LOTS of money! Go vape go!
Plus, when I wanna hear women talking about their nether-regions and varying urges, I have a different website for that... :bingo:
Me too. 31yrs smoking habit. Grateful for vape invention. Started smoking very early at 12. 1 pack a day by 14. 2 pack a day by 18.

Where I am, where its illegal to vape and nearly impossible to purchase. We pay a premium(nearly 3 times direct China prices) from underground sellers to buy with no warranty whatsoever.

As an example Wismec Sinuous P80 is about US$95 here. E-liquid price are as crazy.

A 30ft roll of A1 kanthal is US $20.

Even ordering replacement glass from Fasttech will get confiscated as tried by many.

Offence carry a fine of about US $1500.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long till polargirl gets sequestered to the U Mad Bro sub?
Every fucking post is an argument or anything that opposes someone else's post.
Giving vape advice before ever vaping, angry at everything, combative, annoying know it all... someone that I hope moves on to some other forum soon as they are just a waste of space in this forum.

We have had a few that got sent to UMB and bounced around in there angrily for a while then just left.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh great. Please link to their active profiles on VU.

LOL.

Do we all need to name drop our black, hispanic, gay, trans, non vaping, disabled or any other group you claim is marginalized friends/family to "prove" something to you too? :crazy:

You make two really stupid mistakes.

1. You don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about. Everybody is on the forum and your ignorance about it is your own. Nobody is going to name drop other members of this forum and drag them into your depraved argument to prove a fucking thing to you.

2. Nobody actually cares. There are no required sections of our profiles for race, religion, sexual identity, disability or even if we fucking vape. The forum is for helping vapers. All vapers. There is no separate advice to give based on demographics. We are all the fucking same. Vapers.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
LOL.

Do we all need to name drop our black, hispanic, gay, trans, non vaping, disabled or any other group you claim is marginalized friends/family to "prove" something to you too? :crazy:

1. You don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about. Everybody is on the forum and your ignorance about it is your own. Nobody is going to name drop other members of this forum and drag them into your depraved argument to prove a fucking thing to you.

2. Nobody actually cares. There are no required sections of our profiles for race, religion, sexual identity, disability or even if we fucking vape. The forum is for helping vapers. All vapers. There is no separate advice to give based on demographics. We are all the fucking same. Vapers.

Here is a better forum for BiPolarGirl

What's up?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Reality is not a bitch. Reality is too complex to be just negative. If you choose to dwell on the negative as you do, it will seem like a bitch. I choose to focus on the positive. I choose to not dwell in the morass of human failures, you seem to seek it out. You are doomed to be miserable if you keep doing this. And if you're feeling more self-righteous and than miserable, I pity you for taking issues that cause real people real pain and using them to vaunt your knowledge and self-proclaimed "social justice warrior" status.

You do NO GOOD in helping people who are discriminated against by calling strangers on a forum bigots. Do you think you will win over people to become more active in civil rights this way?

Do you even really care? You're wasting your time talking about these issues here, especially with your aggressive and confrontational style. Holding a sign at a picket protest sounds more your style, and would prbably be more helpful to the real world.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
lol, PV can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the transpecies he was identifying was actually RipTripper and not a transgender person. However if you're looking for things to be offended by, I suppose you could always resort to exposing his hatred of bearded vape reviewers. :vino:

Always thought of Rip as a mangina

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reality is not a bitch. Reality is too complex to be just negative. If you choose to dwell on the negative as you do, it will seem like a bitch. I choose to focus on the positive. I choose to not dwell in the morass of human failures, you seem to seek it out. You are doomed to be miserable if you keep doing this. And if you're feeling more self-righteous and than miserable, I pity you for taking issues that cause real people real pain and using them to vaunt your knowledge and self-proclaimed "social justice warrior" status.

You do NO GOOD in helping people who are discriminated against by calling strangers on a forum bigots. Do you think you will win over people to become more active in civil rights this way?

Do you even really care? You're wasting your time talking about these issues here, especially with your aggressive and confrontational style. Holding a sign at a picket protest sounds more your style, and would prbably be more helpful to the real world.

I'm just wondering how much more obnoxious this troll will have to become before the moderators confine it to the U Mad Bro subforum... Moderators...? Is this thing on???

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You do NO GOOD in helping people who are discriminated against by calling strangers on a forum bigots.

My hunch is that there are very likely people on this forum with gender identity issues - but they come here to talk vaping on a level playing field

Being transgender, or gay, or bi, or whatever is only one part of what a person is; no different than being firm in your gender role, straight or whatever

And still has squat to do with vaping

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

Not that it matters, but I come from the most hated ethnic / religious minority on the face of the planet. I wonder if tbat earns me any points with polargirl?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not that it matters, but I come from the most hated ethnic / religious minority on the face of the planet. I wonder if tbat earns me any points with polargirl?

Apparently, to get points from polargirl one must announce their minority, gender or disability status in every post to cash in. Otherwise, if no one asks and no one tells the whole fucking site is bigoted.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently, to get points from polargirl one must announce their minority, gender or disability status in every post to cash in.
Otherwise, if no one asks and no one tells the whole fucking site is bigoted
It makes ya miss the old days...

Last edited:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well said!

Drum71

I apologize for not being normal!
VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just want to go on record and say I am apologizing AGAIN for making a 2nd major mistake in 1 month!.

Element DOES state the TC mod will only work with proper coils but, I don’t see the material type for the coils included with, or sold for that tank. (I might have missed this too)

Obviously, I cannot even function properly right now because of personal reasons that no one wants to hear about, so I’ll STFU.

I'm sorry for causing a ruckus.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just want to go on record and say I am apologizing AGAIN for making a 2nd major mistake in 1 month!.

Element DOES state the TC mod will only work with proper coils but, I don’t see the material type for the coils included with, or sold for that tank. (I might have missed this too)

Obviously, I cannot even function properly right now because of personal reasons that no one wants to hear about, so I’ll STFU.

I'm glad to see you back; I was afraid that the troll-bot made it even more unpleasant for you here than all of those jumping on about TC vaping. :D Just remember what I told you about the "ignore" function -- that troll-bot definitely needs that treatment, and any others that you find too unpleasant to deal with. :)

Andria

spr258

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

If you are here like me and many other users then you are here to learn. I am very new to vaping and do not know it all. I will never claim to and anything on the web I will take with speculation. If that is your reason for being here then I would never tell you to STFU. Asking questions and even dumb one help you learn. But you should listen to what people have to say on the forums when answering questions. When I first started I asked so many questions that were dumb and already answered but memebets answered them and I did not get put down or made fun of.

Again TC is more advanced and needs research to do it right. I have not looked into it so I have not used this option. Many vapors have stopped smoking with just watts and is a proven method. Because TC is more advanced many users have tanks they build coils with.

I can’t say I understand what you are going though but I have someone close that has PTSD and is disabled. Getting worked up never helps and sometimes a cool off time is needed. All I can say is not just listen but absorb what people are trying to tell you. There are many memebers that will help you on your journey.

Drum71

I apologize for not being normal!
VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The kit does come with one kanthal coil non TC, and one SS316L Coil which should work in TC mode. So are you saying they gave you two Kanthal coils?

The unit does not work in TC with the Ello HW3 coil (SS316L) but, it does work with my Halo Reactor Mega tank with the same coil type. (SS316L)
So, I'm guessing it's Eleaf's coils.

VU Sponsors