Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope this is alright, couldn't find a general health area, Hint, hint

For those of you who don't know me or my story here is a very brief:
I was diagnosed with terminal late stage 4 aggressive cancer back in early summer of 2015. They told me there was nothing they could to to kill or stop it. They said I had 2 to 4 years to live and as far along as it was I would be lucky to make it two. So scared I agreed to take "some" treatments which had me on my death bed in about 6 months or so. They kept pushing chemo but I never let them.
Then I seen a post by our lovely @TygerTyger about The Truth About Cancer, "SHE" (Tyger Tyger) Saved my life with that info and started me on my own healing journey ( thank you Tyger and God bless you)<3. I have researched for many years now and get about 150 various health related articles daily that I would like to share with you and our community, yes, because I care about my friends health. I will try to pick out some articles on everything I can so there is something for everybody. You can't imagine just how much I wish I would of known this info many years ago, I sure wouldn't be suffering in this boat I am in now:rolleyes:. I wouldn't want anyone to have to go through this nightmare
I will try to post an article every day if I can, and some days may have 3 or 4 for you
I Hope This Helps You All As Much As It Has Me
Jimi
Please if you have a health related article go ahead and post it.

Last edited:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi! So glad you are fighting your cancer! I'm fighting my autoimmune liver disease. Unfortunately, I'm still taking a med (immunosuppression type) for one more month. After my liver biopsy I hope to be free of pharmaceuticals. One thing I can say is food is healing. I've been low carbing/keto since Feb 2018. More energy and able to keep a job without going crazy. I did take myself off the prednisone many months before the doctor said I could. LOL She is following a algorithm for my health care. Health care is not custom to fit one's need. (Of course, you already know that). :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am so happy for you Sandi, for taking charge of your life and seeing what a good diet of "real" food can do for you. I am all for you getting off as many pharmaceuticals that you can. Keep on keepin on with that and your body will thank you the rest of your life:) Is that ever the truth,Health care is NOT a one size fits all, so many don't realize that:rolleyes:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Jimi! So glad you are fighting your cancer! I'm fighting my autoimmune liver disease. Unfortunately, I'm still taking a med (immunosuppression type) for one more month. After my liver biopsy I hope to be free of pharmaceuticals. One thing I can say is food is healing. I've been low carbing/keto since Feb 2018. More energy and able to keep a job without going crazy. I did take myself off the prednisone many months before the doctor said I could. LOL She is following a algorithm for my health care. Health care is not custom to fit one's need. (Of course, you already know that). :)
Hi Sandi, did you see what they did on that other forum, they deleted all my health articles:rolleyes:, all of Rich's too, they must not care about the health of their community anymore:eek:

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi sandi, did you see what they di on that other forum, they deleted all my health articles:rolleyes:, all of Rich's too, they must not care about the health of their community:eek:
That other forum is worse than fake news~! If one of those Douche Bag Moderators doesn't agree it is against the rules if you prove them wrong with facts it gets deleted.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't know, these were just health articles like I post here for everyone, I just like to see everyone healthy
Yes, and because the Moderator didn't agree with it he deleted all of them. It was the Returded1 if I had to guess. One day Karma will get him unless someone he pissed off gets him first.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh so it was an Insider thing? Worse than ECF since it is a totally bigger Cliche there.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Jimi's Daily Health Articles is now a stickied thread.

It's almost as if this forum had the opposite reaction to your heath related posts.:D

We all vape right? + The articles health related. = Vaping Health Related.

Just like the subforum says.:)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Last edited:

VU Sponsors