Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope this is alright, couldn't find a general health area, Hint, hint

For those of you who don't know me or my story here is a very brief:
I was diagnosed with terminal late stage 4 aggressive cancer back in early summer of 2015. They told me there was nothing they could to to kill or stop it. They said I had 2 to 4 years to live and as far along as it was I would be lucky to make it two. So scared I agreed to take "some" treatments which had me on my death bed in about 6 months or so. They kept pushing chemo but I never let them.
Then I seen a post by our lovely @TygerTyger about The Truth About Cancer, "SHE" (Tyger Tyger) Saved my life with that info and started me on my own healing journey ( thank you Tyger and God bless you)<3. I have researched for many years now and get about 150 various health related articles daily that I would like to share with you and our community, yes, because I care about my friends health. I will try to pick out some articles on everything I can so there is something for everybody. You can't imagine just how much I wish I would of known this info many years ago, I sure wouldn't be suffering in this boat I am in now:rolleyes:. I wouldn't want anyone to have to go through this nightmare
I will try to post an article every day if I can, and some days may have 3 or 4 for you
I Hope This Helps You All As Much As It Has Me
Jimi
Please if you have a health related article go ahead and post it.

Last edited:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi! So glad you are fighting your cancer! I'm fighting my autoimmune liver disease. Unfortunately, I'm still taking a med (immunosuppression type) for one more month. After my liver biopsy I hope to be free of pharmaceuticals. One thing I can say is food is healing. I've been low carbing/keto since Feb 2018. More energy and able to keep a job without going crazy. I did take myself off the prednisone many months before the doctor said I could. LOL She is following a algorithm for my health care. Health care is not custom to fit one's need. (Of course, you already know that). :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am so happy for you Sandi, for taking charge of your life and seeing what a good diet of "real" food can do for you. I am all for you getting off as many pharmaceuticals that you can. Keep on keepin on with that and your body will thank you the rest of your life:) Is that ever the truth,Health care is NOT a one size fits all, so many don't realize that:rolleyes:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi! So glad you are fighting your cancer! I'm fighting my autoimmune liver disease. Unfortunately, I'm still taking a med (immunosuppression type) for one more month. After my liver biopsy I hope to be free of pharmaceuticals. One thing I can say is food is healing. I've been low carbing/keto since Feb 2018. More energy and able to keep a job without going crazy. I did take myself off the prednisone many months before the doctor said I could. LOL She is following a algorithm for my health care. Health care is not custom to fit one's need. (Of course, you already know that). :)
Hi Sandi, did you see what they did on that other forum, they deleted all my health articles:rolleyes:, all of Rich's too, they must not care about the health of their community anymore:eek:

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi sandi, did you see what they di on that other forum, they deleted all my health articles:rolleyes:, all of Rich's too, they must not care about the health of their community:eek:

That other forum is worse than fake news~! If one of those Douche Bag Moderators doesn't agree it is against the rules if you prove them wrong with facts it gets deleted.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't know, these were just health articles like I post here for everyone, I just like to see everyone healthy

Yes, and because the Moderator didn't agree with it he deleted all of them. It was the Returded1 if I had to guess. One day Karma will get him unless someone he pissed off gets him first.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Jimi's Daily Health Articles is now a stickied thread.

It's almost as if this forum had the opposite reaction to your heath related posts.:D

We all vape right? + The articles health related. = Vaping Health Related.

Just like the subforum says.:)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FeaturedImages-FatDigestionandGallbladderIssues.png

How Your Gallbladder Affects Hashimoto’s and Fat Digestion

https://thyroidpharmacist.com/articles/how-gallbladder-affects-hashimotos/

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Last edited: