Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Can experimental mRNA vaccines act as bio-weapons and transmit coronavirus spike proteins to the unvaccinated?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BREAKING FEATURED INTERVIEW
Leila Centner's Mic Dropping Interview on the HighWire the Mainstream Media Doesn't Want You To Watch
In this powerful and inspiring interview, Leila Centner, co-founder and CEO of Centner Academy, a private school in Miami, which made international headlines for directing its employees who have not yet received the experimental COVID-19 vaccine to wait until the end of the school year, reveals the true motivations and rationale for her decision.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs
Get Exercise Early for Healthy Middle Age
By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Reese Witherspoon, 44, has done dance, strength training, stretching, and yoga for years. She gets up at 5:30 a.m. and hits the gym by 7:30 a.m. "I probably do that six days a week," she says.
You can't be as fit and healthy as she is in middle age unless you push it when you're younger — and then keep it up in your 30s, 40s, and 50s.
Special: Can’t Digest? Top Surgeon Shares #1 Technique to Wash Out Your Insides
That's the conclusion of a recent study in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
When researchers from the University of California, San Francisco, followed approximately 5,000 adults ages 18 to 30 for 30 years, they found that doing the minimum recommended amount of activity — 150 minutes a week — is not enough to dodge midlife high blood pressure, dementia, and other chronic conditions.
It takes at least 300 minutes — an hour a day, five days a week — to stay healthy. And we say more than an hour a day is even better.
That's why we advocate (for all ages): walking 10,000 steps a day (that takes 90-plus minutes), doing 20-30 minutes of strength-building two to three times weekly, and doing sweaty aerobics for at least 30 minutes most days (you can do that with interval walking).
And don't sit down for more than an hour at a time. Get up, do jumps, walk up and down stairs; get your blood flowing for at least five minutes.
Then, as you reach 40, 50, 60, and beyond, you'll be able to maintain a rigorous schedule that lets you work and play in top form.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Bone Broth Protein Banana Bread Recipe​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In one way or another, the “cancer thought” comes to my mind every single day.

Most often it’s hopeful, but worry sneaks in. It goes with the territory.

If you’re wondering; Dori is doing wonderfully with her treatments.

She’s full of hope, joy and love. And, I admire her courage everyday.

She just soldiers on every single day, and she uses every moment to improve her life.

All the while… the cancer is still there.

Here’s a wild fact that has me thinking…

Did you know that the cancer mortality rate is higher in the United States than Iran, the Democratic Republic of Congo, and even Vietnam?

That’s a fact.

It’s more likely someone dies of cancer in the US — a place that spends $3.6 trillion a year on healthcare — than 3 of the most poverty stricken 3rd world countries on Earth.

How can that even be possible?

Part of the problem is that there is a deep divide between conventional and natural treatments.

Some doctors claim chemotherapy and radiation are your best options for treatment. While others push you to avoid chemo and instead focus on diet and other natural solutions.

When the truth is this: there is no one-size-fits-all approach to cancer.

You need the best of both worlds: the natural and conventional solutions that conquer cancer. And it’s why I’m so excited to share my friend Nathan Crane’s brand new event:

>> Conquering Cancer in 2021: What’s Working and Why (register here, free)

Nathan, along with 35 Functional, Holistic and Integrative Medical Doctors, 13 Health and Longevity Experts, 3 Integrative Vets, and 8 Cancer Conquerors share the latest breakthroughs Conquering Cancer in 2021.

**This is not a “conventional vs natural debate”.

Just the best, most-up-to-date information on what’s beating cancer... now.

● The top 6 solutions proven to heal stage 4 cancer (even if you’re in your 60’s)

● Keto vs. Paleo vs. Vegan (which diets fight, and which cause cancer)

● 4 little-known causes of cancer (that Big Pharma will NEVER tell you about)

● 7 best foods for fighting cancer (that aren’t vegetables)

● The “Biblical” practice that reduces cancer risk by 95%

>> Be sure to reserve your free seat at the 2021 Conquering Cancer Summit now.

I’m anxious to help spread the word about the good work he does. I hope it makes a difference if you’ve been impacted by cancer in any way.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't take chance with your brain.

The brain is your body's central computer, running everything. When the brain goes, life can become a nightmare.

Alzheimer’s Disease is also called "Diabetes of the Brain" because of the close connection between insulin resistance, high blood sugar and dementia.

My new eGuide, Diabetes Of The Brain, will give you some tips and strategies to protect your brain and may even help to reverse early Alzheimer’s and dementia.

>>Download your complimentary eBook, Diabetes Of The Brain now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Question: What’s the single largest irrigated crop in the United States?
Answer: Lawns.
In fact — get ready to have your mind blown with this one — right now in the US, 10 million acres of land are used for all fruits and veggies grown in the nation, while 32 million acres are used to grow lawns.
If we converted lawns to gardens, we could free up PLENTY of land to grow abundant fruits and vegetables. And we’d also save water, pesticides, and maintenance time!
Get the whole story along with tips for turning lawns into gardens, here.
Yours for growing food and healing the world,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Lawns can be beautiful, and fun to play on. But they come at considerable cost. And the benefits of home gardening are immense. Find out more about the lawns into gardens movement, and how you can be part of it, here.
mail

Food Revolution Network, Inc., PO Box 3563, Santa Cruz, CA, 95063, US

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SHARE THIS ALERT facebook twitter
Hi Jimi,
Good news! The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals just ordered the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to ban the brain-damaging pesticide, chlorpyrifos, from being used on food crops. The court gave EPA 60 days to either revoke the court’s pesticide tolerances or ban chlopyrifos once and for all. Now we need to pressure EPA to protect our children’s brains from this toxic pesticide.
Tell EPA to ban this brain-damaging pesticide now!
An assessment EPA put out last November found that infants, children, young girls, and women are exposed to dangerous levels of chlorpyrifos through diet alone. This isn’t hard to believe when you consider how frequently chlorpyrifos is sprayed on fruits and veggies like apples, oranges, strawberries, and broccoli. Even worse: the assessment found that some children are exposed to a chlorpyrifos level that is 140 times over what is considered safe.
Let’s demand EPA finalize a ban on this neurotoxic insecticide before it causes even more irreparable harm to children, farmworkers, and future generations.
We only have a few weeks to pressure EPA to ban this neurotoxin for good!
Protect children’s brain development: Tell EPA to ban chlorpyrifos!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

A Little Alcohol Might Help the Heart​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Sunday​

May 09, 2021

I am proud of how far I have come. I acknowledge and appreciate all the hard work I have done. I will continue to give my best effort to everything I do. I accept what I cannot change and direct my energy toward things I can improve. I am motivated, consistent, and determined.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

Sunday​

May 09, 2021

I am proud of how far I have come. I acknowledge and appreciate all the hard work I have done. I will continue to give my best effort to everything I do. I accept what I cannot change and direct my energy toward things I can improve. I am motivated, consistent, and determined.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi
In a special live report in February, Stand for Health Freedom revealed that our ongoing state of emergency has been largely fueled by bad data that has been compromised at the hands of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Now, an independent research team that has dedicated more than 20,000 hours to investigating all aspects of COVID-19 has found strong evidence of willful misconduct by the CDC and others. This is outlined in a new peer-reviewed position paper, “COVID-19: Restoring Public Trust During A Global Health Crisis.”
Citizens from coast to coast have been living under dire circumstances for more than a year now. We all deserve to know if crimes have been committed throughout the COVID-19 crisis. As such, we are calling on advocates nationwide to urge Assistant United States Attorneys to impanel a special grand jury to investigate the CDC’s conduct during COVID-19.
Very simply, a grand jury is a group of citizens that has been empowered by law to conduct legal proceedings, investigate potential criminal conduct, and determine whether criminal charges are warranted. Grand juries exist as a means for Americans to exercise oversight over all three branches of government during extraordinary times. With your help, we can convene one and uncover the truth.
This new position paper digs deep into the COVID-19 crisis and reveals multiple examples of alleged willful misconduct by the CDC.
Transparency is a hallmark of a democratic society and cannot be ignored, diminished or negotiated away during times of emergency. Let’s restore it now by signing this petition and urging assistant U.S. attorneys nationwide to convene a special independent grand jury investigation into the CDC’s conduct during COVID-19.
This is truly one of the most important actions of your lifetime!
Please be sure to sign — and encourage 10 friends to take action, too.

To better health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi, did you know that cancer doesn’t strike all countries equally?

In fact, the cancer mortality rate is higher in the United States than in Iran, the Democratic Republic of Congo, and even Vietnam.

It’s more likely for someone to die of cancer in the US — a place that spends $3.6 trillion a year on healthcare — than in 3 of the most poverty-stricken, 3rd world countries on Earth.

How can that be possible?

Part of the problem is the deep divide between the conventional and natural solutions for cancer.

Some doctors claim chemotherapy and radiation are your best options for treatment… while others push you to avoid chemo and instead focus on diet and other natural solutions.

The truth is... there is no one-size-fits-all approach to cancer.

If you want to be successful, you need the best of both worlds: the natural and conventional solutions that conquer cancer.

And it’s why I’m so excited to share this brand new event:

>> Conquering Cancer in 2021: What’s Working and Why (register here, free)

During this totally free, 9-day summit, a host of experts will share the latest cutting-edge breakthroughs.

This will not be a “conventional vs. natural debate”.

The idea is simply to bring you the best, most up-to-date information on what’s beating cancer now:
  • The top 6 solutions proven to heal stage 4 cancer (even if you’re in your 60’s)
  • Keto vs. Paleo vs. Vegan (which diets fight, and which cause cancer)
  • 4 little-known causes of cancer (that Big Pharma will NEVER tell you about)
  • 7 best foods for fighting cancer (that aren’t vegetables)
  • The “Biblical” practice that reduces cancer risk by 95%
  • And much more…

If you want the most cutting-edge information on not only how to avoid cancer, but how to beat it…

>> Be sure to reserve your free seat at the 2021 Conquering Cancer Summit now.

I hope to see you there.

To your health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you struggling with your blood sugar? Chronic diseases like type 2 diabetes, pre-diabetes, metabolic syndrome, Alzheimer’s Disease and heart disease are all on the rise. Research shows clear connections between high blood sugar and these major disease killers. The good news is that optimizing your blood sugar can protect your health. Don’t miss the 10 part Diabetes Essentials Masterclass from May 10 - 20, 2021. Find out more HERE.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

COURAGE​

Humans are social creatures, and it's not just because we like having people to hangout with on a Friday night (you know, back when we were able to do that lol). It's what actually enabled us to survive so many eons ago. We worked together to find food, build shelter, and protect one another, and that instinct still lives within our primal brains. This was great when we needed a group to physically survive, but now, that instinct can result in some unwanted effects.

The instincts of our primal brains are STRONG, and they're strong because they are simple. Our brain knows it needs something, it relays that to the conscious level, and we feel the impulse to get or do that thing. They come from a time when things were a lot more simple too; our only concerns were staying alive and engaging in the tasks that were required to do so. But, we live in a much more complicated time now, with much more complicated demands on our time, attention, and energy.

Our pesky primal brains can't really comprehend these complexities though, and in trying to understand what's going on and what we need, it translates those complex demands into simpler terms that it knows how to understand. This is where it can spell trouble. The part of our brain that equates actions or decisions that please the group with an increased chance of survival, well, it's gonna tell you every time that you need to prioritize those tasks over any others and yourself, even when this isn't the case. That presentation with your team that's still a few days away but isn't quite finished yet? Here comes your brain to tell you that you have to finish that presentation NOW instead of going for a walk. That party after the longest day ever when you just want to put on a movie and chill? There's that little voice saying that everyone will be so disappointed if you don't go. And that extra shift your co-worker is pressuring you to take? Well you can bet there will be a nagging in the pit of your stomach saying that you need to take it.

Sure, sometimes there really is something that needs to get done now and that we can't hold off on until tomorrow, but we tend to assign this urgency or need to things that we really don't have to. And once our primal brains get onboard and reinforce this feeling, it can be SUPER scary to say no to these things; we conjure up all sorts of consequences and guilt ourselves into saying yes to things that we really don't want to say yes to.

Learning how to say no was something that I really needed before cancer. And when I say really, I mean really. I put myself second always, and I'm sure it contributed to my diagnosis. I stretched myself thin, I pushed myself far beyond what was necessary, and I stressed myself over things that I definitely didn't need to. And the worst part? I didn't even realize that I was doing this. So, I just kept going like that until cancer came along and forced me to stop. If I'm looking for the metaphysical reasons for why I developed cancer when I did, this one is up there.

It takes courage to put yourself first and do what is best for you in any given circumstance. We worry about what people will think, we worry that we will upset others, and we worry about what the consequences of both of those will be. But, I'm here to let you in on a little secret: more often than not, no one is thinking poorly of you, no one is upset with you, and everyone understands. Your life is your own, and no one else can tell you what to do with even a second of it; they can tell you their opinion, but they can't dictate it for you. That is entirely up to you.

Whether it's making a treatment decision that others disagree with, or saying no to that extra task at work that you really can't handle if you want to sleep this week, stick to your guns as my Nana would say. And the more you prioritize your needs in this way, the more you will realize that no one is mad at you for doing so; you won't be cast out to the wolves on your own. In fact, you will be happier, healthier, and a heck of a lot more confident in yourself and your decisions.

Have the courage to put yourself first; you absolutely deserve it.

Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Quick Tips! Scan Detoxing​

I have had probably 6 breast MRIs in the last 4 years. For the first 3 or 4 after my diagnosis, I didn't know that the contrast dye used during the scan to get a clear image is NOT benign. It contains a heavy metal called gadolinium, which a 2014 study showed can be deposited and accumulate in the brain. There is massive debate over it's safety, and while many doctors consider it safe, enough patients have raised concerns over side effects that some are questioning it and more research is being pursued.

Until we know more, as with most things under hot debate, I always err on the side of caution and say better safe than sorry! And if you are receiving a different type of scan such as a PET, CT, or Xray, there is the radiation to think about. So, whether its dye or radiation being used in your scan, it's a good idea to be on the safe side and take steps to ensure that your body properly detoxes them out promptly, before they have a chance to do any potential harm.

The possible risk was something I had heard about in years previous, but I only looked into it properly shortly after my MRI last year. Because I will be getting an MRI annually for the foreseeable future, I wanted to know for this time how I could support my body each year in its detoxing efforts. I have the writing of a full research blog post on the go where I will go into everything that I did to detox this year (a combo of things from my own research, my naturopath, and some stellar info from Dr. Nasha Winters and others in the AMAZING Breast Cancer Integrative Healing {Integrative Tribe} FB group), but for today, I wanted to give you the quick and dirty basics from my FAVOURITE friendly neighbourhood naturopath, Dr. Lori Bouchard. If you do nothing else before or after a scan, do what's listed above.

If you have any questions about any of the suggestions, please feel free to reply to this email.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,

Stress: YES, if you wondered if man-made electromagnetic field exposures do play into this, you’re right. Not only are there links between these EMFs and mental health conditions, but EMFs set off a series of biochemical reactions that can affect virtually every single system in your body.

So EMF protection is also important from a stress/mental & emotional health and well-being standpoint. ...But beyond EMF protection what can you do?

Starting in just a few days, my friend, Dr. Elena Villanueva is hosting a 5-Part Free Masterclass on how cutting edge technology has come together with modern medicine to help you better navigate stress and mental health related symptoms.

Even if you can only attend ONE of these classes, this is a powerful education.

Any health hurdle you navigate can be made worse by stress. And it has harrowing effects on anyone battling mental health conditions like:
Anxiety Alzheimer’s Disease
Depression Schizophrenia
Dementia OCD
Parkinson’s Disease ADD / ADHD
Bipolar Disorder And more...
Dr. Villanueva has dedicated her life to bringing mental health issues to the forefront of overall health, and she’s using the power of data to fuel her mission towards success. Please prioritize attending this event.

I know this is going to be very valuable to you and to those you love.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear friend,

My 10-part Diabetes Essentials Masterclass screening starts tomorrow, Monday, May 10th!

This incredible series is jam-packed with the latest and most important strategies to fix high blood sugar and beat diabetes. It features interviews with over 60 leading health experts, and contains 10 modules of life-changing content that can help you optimize your metabolic health.

Here's the BEST news... I'm going to let you watch the entire Masterclass series - all ten modules, starting on May 10th - ABSOLUTELY FREE!!

>> CLICK HERE to get access to the Diabetes Essentials Masterclass

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

5 signs of an underactive thyroid

Is your weight gain and exhaustion caused by an underactive thyroid? Sometimes it can be hard to tell.

Today, I’d like to share with you 5 signs that your thyroid is impacting your health.

1. Unexplainable weight gain

You put on weight easily and struggle to lose it - no matter how much exercise you do how clean you try to eat.

2. Extreme fatigue

Every day you wake up tired and go to sleep tired. You sometimes can’t even get out of bed… and in the afternoon, you can barely function.

3. Brain fog

Focusing on tasks is a real chore - much more so than in the past. It takes a lot out of you just to think about certain things, and concentrating is much harder than it should be.

4. Digestive problems

You’re often bloated, constipated, and have chronic gas. Digestive discomfort is so common for you that you think, “oh this must just be what everyone feels.” I’m here to tell you - it’s not.

5. Emotional distress

You have mood swings and struggle with bouts of anxiety and depression. Sometimes it seems hopeless that there’s no way out of it.

If you struggle with 1 or more of these symptoms, it may be because of an underactive thyroid.

You see, your thyroid secretes hormones that control your metabolism.

And as you age, your thyroid can be damaged from both stress and toxins from the standard American diet. So it stops secreting key metabolic hormones, which affects nearly every area of your health.

The most shocking part?

Experts estimate that more than 40% of the US population have symptoms of low thyroid function…

The older you get, the more likely you are to suffer from a thyroid disorder…

And women are 500% - 800% more likely than men to have a thyroid disorder.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

New Jersey doctor dies of Covid on trip to India — After getting both Pfizer shots in USA…​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

UK now pushing pregnant women to take covid vaccines despite miscarriage, infertility risks​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Pfizer betting big on steady stream of adults and children getting yearly COVID-19 vaccines… it’s all about REPEAT PROFITS​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dr. Lee Merritt warns: Forced vaccines are a Holocaust-level crime against humanity​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Covid-19 vaccine spike proteins are killing people, not merely the “virus”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

ONE child dies and Peloton recalls its ENTIRE line of treadmills – yet when thousands of children die from vaccines, there’s no recall, no lawsuits and no government oversight​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BIO-BARCODES: GMO SPORES HIDDEN IN FOOD TO TRACK SUPPLY CHAIN

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding / transmission? Learn about suramin, shikimic acid and how to make your own extracts​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With brain disorders, we often don’t have 17 years.

Not for ourselves. Not for our loved ones.

And it takes 17 years, on average, for clinical breakthroughs to make their way into the conventional standard of care.

We can do better.

Do you or a friend/family member are having a hard time remembering things — memory loss, brain fog, lack of mental clarity?

We invite you to join us for Dr. Greg Eckel’s Brain Degeneration Summit.

Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on June 7-13, 2021 ONLINE!

Why attend this important health event?
Dr. Eckel became a health advocate after his wife, Sarieah, developed a rapidly progressing dementia, which they later found out was a very rare neurological condition called Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

Going through this process as a husband and physician, he experienced the lack of options patients with chronic neurodegeneration (and their caregivers) have.

He went through the gamut of symptom discovery, a struggle to diagnosis, choosing treatment options, and not to mention the emotional challenges that came along with supporting a loved one through a difficult time.

Unfortunately, they didn’t find a remedy for Sarieah.

But because of what they learned on their journey, Dr. Eckel became inspired to provide hope, insight and even remedies to patients worried about or struggling with brain health. He has now seen the “incurable” actually improve and resolve.

When you join Dr. Eckel at his event, you’ll see his perspective rooted in participatory patient care, and his mission to empower you with the knowledge and collective wisdom to create health for yourself, no matter whether you’re healthy or dealing with a health challenge.

Dr. Eckel’s Brain Degeneration Summit will help you answer questions about:

• Root causes of brain degeneration
  • Reversing the impacts of stress and trauma
  • Detox testing and protocols
  • Nutrition for brain and immune system health
  • Positive approaches to dementia care
  • Self-care routines for caretakers
  • And so much more!
Find hope and opportunity when you join us at this important health event!

>> We'll see you online at The Brain Degeneration Summit when you register now!

To your health,
The Beyond Organic Doctors

P.S. When you register for The Brain Degeneration Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Monday​

May 10, 2021

Pay more attention to positive emotions in your everyday life. Positive emotions make us happier, healthier and open us up to new possibilities. We are more likely to feel our best when we focus more on our positive emotions than negative ones. Be it a good song, the first sip of your favorite drink, spending time with someone you care about or accomplishing a difficult task, allow yourself to focus on the things that make you feel good.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

Monday​

May 10, 2021

Everything is coming together for me. My life is filled with an abundance of goodness. I have nothing to worry about. Everything is aligning perfectly. I am a powerful soul. Life has great things in store for me. I am happy. I am grateful.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FINALLY - Dr. Zach Bush's Epic Earth Day Webinar Replay + Quercetin Against Cancer, Viruses, Fatigue, Inflammation, Histamine, and Cytokines
In this email ...
  1. FINALLY - Dr. Zach Bush's Epic Earth Day Webinar Replay
  2. Quercetin Against Cancer, Viruses, Fatigue, Inflammation, Histamine, and Cytokines
  3. Eat4Earth Resource Pages

FINALLY - Dr. Zach Bush's Epic Earth Day Webinar Replay

On Earth Day, April 22, 2021, Dr. Zach Bush presented for over 3 hours on the history and current state of GMO technology, glyphosate, and their impacts on humanity. The replay is finally available here. (Scroll down and subscribe to access.)
What blew my mind most were the graphs he presented from research done by William Shaw, PhD (Founder of Great Plains Laboratory).
I had seen one of the graphs from this research showing very strong correlation between the rising use of glyphosate and the rising incidence of autism.
But I didn't realize that Dr. Shaw's research also includes similarly damning graphs strongly correlating glyphosate use with other disorders.
The correlations are so strong that the probability that these relationships could be due to chance are infinitesimally small.
The page with the replay of Dr. Bush's webinar has detailed, time-stamped synopses of what he discussed at various points in the webinar so that you can find your way to the parts of the webinar that might interest you most.
But I recommend watching all of it.
Go here and scroll down the page to enter your email address for access.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Quercetin Against Cancer, Viruses, Fatigue, Inflammation, Histamine, and Cytokines​

If you've been on the Eat4Earth email list for a while you've seen emails about the multi-talented, rockstar phytonutrient, quercetin.
Quercetin is powerful against cancer, viruses, inflammation, histamine disorders, and more, as described in
more detail below.
And it turns out that ... surprise, surprise ... the quercetin content of food is related to the health of the soil it is grown in, the time of harvest, and storage conditions.
Foods that you grow yourself, pick at optimal harvest time, and eat fresh are far superior to foods you get from the store.
Check out The Grow System Summit, May 21 - 23 to learn how to grow fresh veggies and fruits high in quercetin and other phytonutrients in just minutes per day.
Quercetin has been blowing up in the scientific literature for years, but then in 2020, attention on hydroxychloroquin's "zinc ionophore" activity caused quercetin's zinc ionophore activity to join the spotlight.
An ionophore is an “ion carrier”---a molecule that facilitates the movement of electronically charged ions in and out of cell membranes.
Zinc ions have potent anti-viral properties, so anything that gets more zinc ions into cells can inhibit viral replication (and improve immune response to viruses).
Quercetin itself also as direct anti-viral properties.
Prior to it's new celebrity as an ionophore, quercetin was most well-known for its ability to stabilize mast cells, which regulate allergic responses, innate and adaptive immunity, autoimmunity, and inflammation.
Mast cells are the main mediator by which pathogens can affect the gut-brain axis.
Mast cells produce the histamine and inflammatory cytokines that make you feel terrible during an allergic response, a cold, a flu, or other respiratory infection.
Quercetin reduces the release of the fatigue-inducing histamine and cytokines involved in immune responses to pathogens and foods.
A study published in Plos One found that quercetin is as effective as the drug cromolyn at inhibiting mast cell histamine release and more effective than cromolyn at blocking mast cell cytokine release.
So if you have allergies, food sensitivities, autoimmunity, inflammation, "mast cell activation syndrome", or a viral infection ... quercetin is your friend, and you can get it right from fresh produce.
As luck would have it, quercetin is one of the most common phytonutrients in fruits and vegetables It is abundant in apples, honey, raspberries, onions, red grapes, cherries, citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables, and capers.
Quercetin is highest in capers and onions, and the bulb color and type of onion seems to be a determining factor for quercetin concentration in onions.
Red onions are your best onion source.
Fortunately, my friend Marjory Wildcraft will empower you to grow fresh veggies high in quercetin and other phytonutrients in The Grow System Summit, May 21 - 23.
Another quercetin super power is its ability to kill cancer stem cells.
Some phytonutrients only kill cancer cells, allowing the cancer stem cells to continue generating new cancer cells.
But quercetin helps to destroy cancer at its roots: the cancer stem cells.
This is part of the reason that quercetin is a vital ingredient in the anti-cancer remedy created by Mathias Rath & Aleksandra Niedzwiecki and described in their book, Victory Over Cancer.
Some of the best sources of quercetin are also some of the most common and easy-to-grow garden vegetables, like onions (especially red onions), leafy greens, broccoli, and peppers.
To learn how to super-charge your dietary supply of quercetin and other phytonutrients like the cancer-killing salvestrol (see previous email sent on May 7th), sign up for The Grow System Summit.
By the way, high doses of quercetin are not for everyone!
Stay tuned for the next email about how your genes and symptoms can be a guide to which fruits and vegetables to grow for phytonutrients most compatible with your bioindividuality.
In the meantime, learn from Marjory Wildcraft how to grow most of your own food in just a few minutes a day at the Grow System Summit.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi
Sometimes we forget about the simple things we might have in the house that can be health boosters, such as taking Epsom salt baths and the benefits of the magnesium in them. On a similar topic, we just saw this article the other day about baking soda benefits from our good friends at TheAlternativeDaily, a leading online alternative health publisher, and wanted to share it with you:

> 3 Ways to Drink Baking Soda for Better Health

VU Sponsors