mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Mold Gut Connection –
How Your Digestive Issues
May be Caused by Mold Toxins​
Hey Jimi,

If you’ve encountered mold from a water-damaged building or contaminated foods, you’ve likely encountered mycotoxins—toxic byproducts of mold. They’re common environmental toxins, and they have adverse effects on many body systems, including the gastrointestinal tract.

While you’ve probably heard about other symptoms that can follow mold exposure, in this podcast Evan and I discuss that mycotoxins can also cause severe problems for your gut. We also talk about how mycotoxins impact gut health and the microbiota and what you can do to help restore your gut health once you are exposed to mold.

>> Click here to listen to the episode!<<
The Mold Gut Connection - How Your Digestive Issue Maybe Caused by Mold Toxins | Podcast #371

In this episode, we cover:

0:00
– Introduction
1:57 – Mycotoxins
10:16 – Functional Medicine Approach
13:54 – Dopamine Mechanics
15:20 – Mold Inhalation Effects

>> Click here to listen to the episode!<<

Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sweet Potato & Black Bean Patties​

Black beans are a great base for patties — tasty, protein-rich, and filling. Cook and enjoy these right away or form and freeze for a future quick and easy lunch or dinner.
Ingredients
  • 1 small sweet potato
  • 1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
  • ¼ cup gluten-free rolled oats or millet flakes
  • ¼ cup buckwheat flour (or gluten free flour of choice)
  • 1 small onion, finely diced
  • ½ tsp garlic powder
  • ½ tsp onion powder
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • ½ tsp ground coriander
  • 1 tsp sea salt
  • ¼ cup corn kernels, canned or frozen
Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 400 F and cut the sweet potato in half.
  2. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until soft and tender to the touch.
  3. Carefully remove sweet potato from the oven and scoop out the sweet potato flesh.
  4. Add the sweet potato flesh to a food processor with ¾ cup black beans and process to form a mash.
  5. Add oats, flour, onion, all spices, and process again for 30 seconds until it forms a moist and moldable batter.
  6. Transfer the patty mixture to a medium bowl and stir in the remaining black beans and corn kernels.
  7. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
  8. Split the patty batter into 6 even balls and place each ball on the baking paper, leaving 4 inches of space.
  9. With your palm, gently flatten each ball into patties. The thinner you press them, the crispier and the faster they cook.
  10. Bake patties for 25-30 minutes, or until crispy on the sides.
  11. Serve in collard wraps or with a salad, or any healthy veg you like!
For the complete nutritional information…
>>DOWNLOAD THE PRINTABLE VERSION HERE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Benefits of Peanut and Other Nut Butters

Weight Control: It's true nuts have lots of fat, but that doesn't mean you should avoid them completely. The high protein and fiber keep you feeling full and energized. That could help you eat fewer calories and lose weight. If you're on a diet, you're more likely to stick with it if you eat nuts. Just don't overdo it.

The Good Fat: Most of the fat in nuts is unsaturated, which is better for you than the saturated kind in meat or the trans fats in many processed foods. It may help stabilize your blood sugar and insulin, the hormone that regulates it.

Packed With Nutrients: It isn't just the high protein, fiber, and healthy fats that are good for you. Nuts also have plenty of other nutrients like Vitamins E and B6, folic acid, niacin, magnesium, zinc, copper, and potassium. Just watch the ingredients on your brand of nut butter, peanut or otherwise. Some have added salt, sugar, preservatives, and unhealthy fats that could do more harm than good.

Magnesium: This mineral is good for your nerves, muscles, bones, blood sugar, blood pressure, and even your DNA. If you're like many Americans, you may not get enough. Nuts like cashews, almonds, and peanuts, and the butters made from them, have lots of it.

Keep Cholesterol in Check: Having too much cholesterol can harden your arteries and lead to stroke and heart disease. Almonds, walnuts, and other tree nuts seem to lower it when it gets too high. Your body makes most of your cholesterol, but you get some of it from the food you eat. Luckily, nuts have little or none of the stuff.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

I want to talk to you about your bones for a second.

Did you know that 43 million people in the US have low bone mass?

I know that sounds like a scary number.

And it is - a lot of people are suffering from brittle bones.

Here’s the thing…

Most people don’t even realize they’re at risk of fractures until it’s much too late.

Some of the most common warning signs are:

• Weak grip strength
  • Brittle fingernails and thin hair
  • Receding gum line
  • Stooped posture (sometimes called a “widow’s hump”)

Your bone health is critical — especially if you’re postmenopausal.

And whether you’ve had the “osteoporosis talk” with your doctor or not…

It's vital that you take control of your bone health.

Right now.

And to help you get started, I wanted to share with you this free gift...

> Download Your Copy of Bone-Healthy Recipes eGuide + Video Tutorials

These fun, easy, delicious recipes are dietitian-approved, chef-inspired, and ready to support your stronger bones nutrition plan.

Enjoy.

With purpose,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This should be fun, Jimi.
Our friends at Complement are creating the first-ever Plantapalooza online event. They’re convening an incredible line-up of plant-based doctors, registered dietitians, bestselling authors, weight loss experts, and thought leaders to share life-changing health secrets and strategies, with a wide range of resources and discounts.
And they're opening up VIP access to FRN members — for free.
>> Claim your free VIP ticket to Plantapalooza, here.
Throughout the eight-day event, you'll get exclusive access to interviews with experts from the plant-based community, nutrition guides, meal plans, discounts, giveaways, and fun times with a vibrant community of healthy food lovers.
They're even throwing in some unique bonuses like a Plantapalooza playlist to rock out to all summer long.
Whether you're dipping your toe in the water of a plant-centered diet or you’re a longtime vegan, Plantapalooza will offer tools and advice that could quite literally change your life for the better.
>> Click here to get your free VIP access.
Yours for good times and good health,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Your VIP ticket unlocks instant access to the Plant-Based Toolkit, filled with groundbreaking guides and meal plans. Plus, it’s your automatic entry into a chance to win in a series of giveaway drawings, including a free year of access to a plant-based registered dietitian (valued at over $1,500) and more! Find out more and join in here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

In case you missed it.... Dr. Paul's Blog weekly recap!​

An Empowering Course on Vaccines: Dr. Paul's Recommendation
18 May 01:17 PM​

IPAK-EDU Vaccine Course Hey Folks,
As a medical professional dedicated to life-long learning, I would like to introduce you to an upcoming course that I believe will offer an important and well-rounded perspective on a critical topic: the impact of vaccines on human health. The course delves into both the history and current state of vaccination, with a primary focus on facts and realities that are often overlooked or misunderstood.
The course is structured to provide comprehensive and nuanced insights into the effects of vaccines, from their undeniable contributions to global health, to the complexities associated with vaccine injury compensation. It provides a deep exploration of key scientific concepts related to vaccines, including the mechanisms of action for different types of vaccines, and examines the role of vaccines in developed countries. One of the elements I particularly appreciate about this course is its commitment to transparency and critical thinking. It confronts the challenging issue of information access, acknowledging that the subject of vaccination holds a unique and protected position in our society. This course doesn't shy away from discussing contentious topics like the presence of mercury and aluminum in certain vaccines, the potential for vaccines to elicit allergic or autoimmune responses, and the controversial Wakefield paper.
This course is...Read More

DRPaulsFight
Give and support Dr. Paul's Fight​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tension Release Exercises for
Chronic Pain & Trauma

In today's video, we sit down with David Berceli. David Berceli, Ph.D. is an international author, presenter and trainer in the areas of trauma intervention, stress reduction, and resiliency & recovery training. He has lived and worked in war-torn countries and natural disaster zones around the world. He specializes in recovery with large populations.

Dr. Berceli is also the creator of a revolutionary set of Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE). He is the author of three books that have been translated into 15 languages. His academic career includes a degree in Social Work (PhD), Clinical Social Work (MA), Theology (MA), Middle Eastern Studies (MA). He is also certified as a Massage Therapist (MT), and Bioenergetic Therapist (CBT).

-->> Watch the video here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Overcome Stress With this Ancient Healing Method
Are you dealing with stress every day and nothing is working?

Did you know:

77% of people in the US experience stress that affects their physical and mental health (and that number is rising!)

If you’re on a holistic path to tackle stress, physical and mental wellness, and you haven’t found the results you have been looking for, it may be because you’re looking in the wrong place. Or not going deep enough.

But, what if I told you stress is just a symptom of an underlying condition that CAN be reversed?

I’d love to share with you the 5,000 year old healing method producing amazing results for combating stress.

Master Teacher, Mingtong Gu, is revealing the five-thousand-year-old Qigong practices responsible for combatting stress and improving your physical and mental wellbeing in this free 10-day masterclass.

With practices and teachings based in ancient wisdom and supported by modern science that can fight the underlying cause of stress, this masterclass will help you take the first steps to reclaiming your health today.

-->> If that’s something you, or someone close to you needs, find out more here: Wisdom Of The Body Masterclass

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3 Things You Need to Know About Spinach
Did you know That spinach is not only a delicious addition to your meals but also a nutritional powerhouse? As a leafy green vegetable, it is a rich source of folate, which is essential for proper cell growth and function.

Folate is essential for DNA synthesis and repair, and it has been linked to lower the risk of colon and breast cancer and the fact that Spinach is a good source of folate.

And Spinach is not only a versatile and tasty addition to any meal, but it's also a nutritional powerhouse that can benefit your body in countless ways, from supporting DNA synthesis and repair to lowering your risk of colon and breast cancer. So why not add some spinach to your plate and give your health a boost in a delicious way?

Go Here to Like The Facebook Page for More Health Tips Like This

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
JUST 4 DAYS LEFT!​
Hi Jimi,

We're just 4 days away from the start of the Fatty Liver Docu-Class!

Today I'm writing to share a short video from Dr. Edward Group — explaining why loving your liver is so important — and why you need to show up to the Fatty Liver Docu-Class when it begins this coming Tuesday...

Why You Should Love Your Liver

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey there

Dr. Michelle here, and today I’ve handpicked three of my best YouTube videos that will make you laugh, learn, and embrace your body like never before.

So if you’re ready to dive into the fascinating world of vaginal health and fully empower yourself, then these are a must-watch!

Video #1: How Should a Healthy Vaginal Smell?

Confused about what’s “normal” when it comes to scent? Trust me, you’re not alone! In this unfiltered Hormone Happy Hour Q & A Session, I spill the beans on all the different smells that can come from down below.

From fermented or IPA beer-like aromas to sweet scents and even the occasional musty/herby/earthy/sweaty surprise, we’ll decode your unique scent together.

Video #2: Vaginal Changes During Menopause: Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause

Did you know that a whopping 85% of women experience transformations down there during menopause? Talk about a roller-coaster ride! From dryness and atrophy to burning, itching, and painful intercourse, we’re in this together.

I’ve got the inside scoop on game-changing solutions, including non-hormonal moisturizers, lubricants, vaginal low-dose estrogen, and even the wonders of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to help you conquer menopause like a boss babe.

Video #3: Funny Nicknames for Vagina

Now let’s have a good laugh together. Who’s behind those hilarious nicknames for our precious lady parts? Join me as we dive into the whimsical world of vaginal monikers. Get ready for a giggle-fest and maybe even discover a fun new nickname for your fabulous down under!

These videos are more than just informative resources; they’re like a virtual girls’ night out with your favorite women’s health expert.

We’ll laugh, we’ll learn, and we’ll celebrate the amazingness of our bodies. So grab your favorite cozy blanket, a refreshing drink, and get ready to immerse yourself before the weekend kicks off!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi there Jim,
Are you interested in improving your health and well-being through the power of plant-based eating? Do you want to learn from top experts and discover the best strategies for transitioning to a healthier, more sustainable diet?
If so, then I'm excited to invite you to an amazing new series on plant-based eating hosted by my friends, Doctors Rick and Karen Dina, DC.
I’m one of over 20 world-class plant-based educators and doctors who share their extensive knowledge and expertise on all aspects of plant-based nutrition, including:
  • How to structure a fruit and vegetable-centered diet for long term sustainability in the real world
  • What first steps the speakers took and what they would do differently if they started over
  • How our speakers have fine-tuned their dietary and lifestyle approach over time to create next-level results
  • The benefits experienced from these changes and how they were achieved
  • The best transition strategy - gradually, or rapidly?
  • Whether this dietary approach has to be all or nothing? You’ll be interested to hear what our speakers share!
And so much more!In short, you’ll learn how to supercharge your health with a plant-based diet rich in fruits and vegetables, and what steps to take to get there. This event is a great opportunity to learn from many of the top long-term plant-based educators and doctors.
I’m so excited to be part of this event and invite you to join us.
Drs. Rick and Karen are both respected health professionals with decades of experience in plant-based nutrition. They've helped thousands of people around the world improve their health and wellness through the power of food.
The series is available online, so you can participate from anywhere in the world, and it's completely free!
If you are looking for inspiration to start, maintain, or improve a plant-based diet rich in fruits and vegetables, I have a FREE online resource for you.
Love, Health and Joy,
Dr. Ritamarie
P.S. Each interview in this series will only be available for a limited time. So, register now and discover the secrets to successfully implement a plant-based diet rich in fruits and vegetables in the real world!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Jimi.

We like to believe that our medical system is highly advanced.

And yet... The sad fact is that people are sicker than ever these days, and life expectancy has actually been going down.

(Watch this video to discover the surprising reason why)

As a board-certified physician who has devoted my medical career to helping people prevent and reverse disease through nutritional excellence, the state of our healthcare system has always been a disappointment.

Heart disease is still the # 1 cause of death for adults, and half the population will also be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime.

This raises important questions: Why are we getting sicker? And who is doing this to us?

I am on the panel of world-leading experts who have worked tirelessly to unravel the truth. And now we – my esteemed colleagues doctors Dr. David Perlmutter, Dr. Elena Villanueva, and others – will share our findings with you in an incredible video that is making waves across the internet.

>>Watch as Dr. Villanueva, Dr. Perlmutter and I reveal why OUR NATION IS REALLY GETTING SICKER.

This video is going viral on the internet…
Zonia Immune image 051823-1
I may not agree with all the points made, but it’s always motivating to hear the corroborating voices, and participate in these interviews to awaken our population to the need to get off the medical care merry-go-round and recognize that they must work to earn good health. You’ll also see simple, doctor-approved steps that you can take to prevent or even reverse these diseases.

Wishing you the best of health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Register now for Episode 10 of Season 2 of the Cancer Conversation

Join us Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 5:00pm PST

We are thrilled to invite you to a transformative live webinar on cancer prevention, featuring Dr. Daniel Roney and Dr. Alexandra Carlton, ND.

This highly anticipated Cancer Conversation will be live this Tuesday, May 23 at 5pm PST, and promises to be an enlightening session filled with valuable insights and practical information on safeguarding your health.
Cancer Prevention

With cancer affecting millions of lives worldwide, it has become increasingly crucial to educate ourselves about prevention strategies and take proactive steps towards a healthier lifestyle. During the webinar, Dr. Carlton and Dr. Roney will delve into a comprehensive range of topics, providing expert guidance on various aspects of cancer prevention. Here are some highlights you can look forward to:
  1. Proper Blood and Hormone Diagnostics: Discover the significance of blood and hormone diagnostics in identifying early warning signs of cancer and learn how to interpret the results for optimal health.
  2. Toxins and Heavy Metals: Understand the detrimental impact of toxins, heavy metals, and environmental pollutants on our health, and explore ways to minimize exposure and support detoxification.
  3. Mitochondria and Oxidative Stress: Gain insights into the role of mitochondria and oxidative stress in cancer development, and learn practical strategies to enhance cellular health.
  4. Prevention Methods: Explore a variety of prevention methods, including essential health screenings such as colonoscopy, breast imaging, pelvic exams/Pap smears, and prostate exams. Learn about their importance and how they can help detect cancer at its earliest stages.
  5. Lifestyle Factors: Discover the power of lifestyle choices in cancer prevention, including the role of exercise, diet, fasting, stress management, anti-inflammatory practices, and hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
This Cancer Conversation is designed to empower you with knowledge, equipping you with the tools necessary to take charge of your health and reduce your cancer risk. By understanding the underlying causes and implementing effective prevention strategies, you can make a significant difference in your overall well-being.

At Cancer Center for Healing, our passion is to see everyone equipped with the knowledge to make wise decisions that help restore optimum health and limit the dangerous influences of environmental toxins on their bodies.
Please join us for this lively discussion!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

FACT CHECK: Covid was mild and barely killed anyone – ventilator-acquired pneumonia, on the other hand, killed millions​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Spring Forest Healingfest
Spring Forest Healingfest
mail
Day 6 — Small Universe &
the Power of Sound

Begins at 10:00 a.m.
US Central time Today!
Click here to watch
Dear Jimi,
Today is Day 6, the final day of the Spring Forest Healingfest.
As you do the movements today, you'll learn how to move Qi through the Small Universe, a series of energy centers or points that run along the front and back of the torso.
mail

The Small Universe meditation, which you will be able to use today, is the most powerful meditation in the Spring Forest Qigong system.
I’m eager for you to experience it.
Self-Healing Challenge!
The final winners will be announced in today's special recorded message.
Thank you for joining us for the Spring Forest Healingfest and the Self-Healing Challenge! We hope you experienced great benefit from the sessions. Consider continuing the practice...​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you know that chronic inflammation is the silent killer responsible for more than 50% of all deaths worldwide?

It's also one of the top 5 underlying causes of cancer!

Today’s deadliest conditions like heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes, depression, Alzheimer’s, or autoimmune conditions all have it in common.

The worst part is, the warning signs of chronic inflammation can be incredibly hard to recognize.

It’s no surprise it’s called the ‘silent killer’!

With how widespread it is, you can’t afford to be left in the dark.

That’s why I’m inviting you to watch the free, limited-time screening of The Inflammation Solution masterclass.

The Inflammation Solution is a brand-new online event with 20+ doctors, researchers, and clinicians who are doing the work right now to get the word out about this sneaky yet deadly condition.

You'll learn everything you should know about inflammation—like what sets off deadly levels of inflammation, as well as the simple yet powerful steps you can take now to live a longer, happier life.

It’s time to stop treating the symptoms — and start healing the cause.

-->> Save your seat here for The Inflammation Solution

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

My good friend Carla Atherton is hosting a free 60-minute class on overcoming fatigue, overwhelm, stress, and general feelings of unwellness.

Carla has been a trusted health and wellness information source for over a decade.

This training will teach you how to move from chronic dis-ease, disempowerment, frustration, and limitations into something more—an evolved, enlivened, expanded, Deeply Well YOU.

This is a unique opportunity to connect with a wellness community leader.

Save your spot here for the 60-minute training.<=

Who is this masterclass for? Anyone suffering from:

• fatigue
  • brain fog
  • chronic health conditions
  • stress or anxiety
In short, this class is for anyone looking to take charge of their health and life–to experience what Carla calls "Deep Wellness."

The best part? There's absolutely no charge to attend, and it's available to watch instantly. This opportunity will only be available for the next 4 days.

I hope you'll join us.

Register to watch the webinar instantly here. <=

To your health and happiness,

Joe

P.S. You don't need to wait. The class is available to watch now but only for a few more days. Head here now to watch. <=

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Would you like to experience the health benefits of a raw fruit and vegetable-focused plant-based diet? Would you like to hear raw food educators and plant-based doctors share their personal experience, strategies, research, and clinical outcomes for long-term sustainability with this diet and lifestyle?

We all know that sometimes life’s challenges can affect self-care, even under the best of circumstances. So how do you successfully and satisfyingly implement a raw fruit and vegetable-based diet in the real world?

We invite you to join us on the Raw Food and Plant-Based Mastery Summit 2023, which starts this Monday, May 22, 2023.

Just click on this link to claim your spot!

You'll learn:
  • Success strategies to implement a fruit and vegetable-based diet in the real world, including daily diet structure
  • What first steps our speakers took and how they fine-tuned their approach over time to create next-level results
  • Does this dietary approach have to be all or nothing? You'll be interested to hear what our speakers share!
  • What about lectins and oxalates? A couple of our doctor speakers share their thoughts on these topics
  • What benefits our speakers experienced from this diet and lifestyle and how to avoid common challenges with it
  • Important mindset strategies for long-term success with this lifestyle and beyond!

And so much more!
In short, you’ll learn how to supercharge your health with a fruit and vegetable-centered approach to your raw food or plant-based diet!

This event is a great opportunity to learn from many of the top long-term raw food and plant-based educators and doctors. We invite you to join us.

Healthfully yours,

Drs. Rick and Karin Dina, D.C.
RawFoodEducation.com

P.S. Each interview in this series will only be available for a limited time. So, register now and discover the secrets to successfully implement a fruit and vegetable-based diet in the real world!

Click here to register: https://rawfoodmasterysummit.com/rick

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
this Mingtong Gu has helped me a lot

Has a weakened immune system left you open to infection and disease?

What if I told you a weakened immune system is just a symptom of an underlying condition that CAN be reversed?

If you’re on a holistic path to strengthen your immunity, and you haven’t found the results you have been looking for, it may be because you’re looking in the wrong place. Or not going deep enough.

Master Teacher, Mingtong Gu, is revealing the five-thousand-year-old Qigong practices responsible for strengthening your immunity, and your physical and mental wellbeing in a brand new free 10-day masterclass.

With practices and teachings based in ancient wisdom and supported by modern science that can fight the underlying cause of a weakened immune response, this masterclass will help you take the first steps to reclaiming your health today.

Learn how this ancient healing method can help enhance your immune system

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, Jimi!

In this episode, I am speaking with my good friend, Emily Fletcher, about the profound impact of sex and sacred spirituality on the quality of our lives – both our experience of it and what we get from it.

In this podcast, Emily and I discuss:

• Why Emily's recent focus has shifted to include sacred sexuality, now alongside her ongoing dedication to meditation
  • Ways to bridge the gap between sex and the divinely sacred, ultimately enriching our lives in every direction
  • Overcoming the almost universal Western illusion that sex is sinful or shameful in some way
  • Why improving the way we experience sex in-the-moment and in the “after-glow” can impact what we get out of the rest of our lives
  • The practice of harnessing your sexual energyy to manifest your goals and vision for your life (and the importance of remembering the law of G.O.Y.A. in manifestation!)
In a departure from previous podcasts, you should prepare for a frank, humorous, and enlightening discussion between two open-minded friends as we enter the realm of sacred or divine spirituality, examining its profound potential to shape our existence in extraordinary and transformative ways.

→ You can watch/listen to the podcast HERE

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You and I, Jim, are much more informed about Big Pharma’s crimes than most people.

The information in V@cc!nes Revealed isn’t common knowledge…

But what about the medical field?

They have to deal with Big Pharma all the time. They see a lot more than we do… they’ve got the inside information that could expose a host of crimes.

But because of the control Big Pharma has over the medical industry, people have been afraid to speak up…

UNTIL NOW.

“The pharmaceutical industry isn’t looking for cures, they’re looking for new customers.”

That’s what one of the world’s 35 most renowned health experts says in this uncensored groundbreaking new trailer.

And guess what?

All 35 recorded their unfiltered opinion about Big Pharma and our medical system...

Why it’s broken...

And what you should start doing to overcome chronic diseases and other serious health conditions you may be suffering from…

Such as cancer, obesity and diabetes, leaky gut, neurocognitive decline, and MANY others.

The honest truth:

It doesn’t involve taking pills or doing surgeries.

In fact – all 35 of the world’s top experts say that the future of well-being lies in OUR hands...

Not in the hands of conventional medicine.

This is the opinion of doctors and health researchers like Dr. David Perlmutter, Ocean Robbins, Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Dr. Michael Murray ...

Who you might’ve seen on Dr. Oz, Good Morning America, and the Today Show.

But remember to keep an open mind when watching the trailer.

Watch now this uncensored groundbreaking trailer that, in just 3 minutes, reveals the alarming reality of today’s sick society and provides a ray of hope to healing!

These doctors have spent millions of their own money combined to carry out extensive studies...

To dispel myths about the system...

And uncover prevention protocols, innovative treatments, and new natural methods for healing modern-day diseases such as obesity and diabetes, autoimmune diseases, cancer, neurocognitive decline and MANY others by attacking the root cause behind them.

You’ll also see a glimpse of the thriving 98-year-old Ivan from Eastern Europe who has been disease-free for decades!

Watch the Hollywood-style trailer before it's taken down.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Spinach in a Jacket
(full recipe in this email below)
Ingredients:
  • 1 large Russet potato cleaned
  • 1 tbsp dill weed
  • 4 cups spinach chopped
  • 1 clove garlic minced
  • pinch nutmeg
  • 1/2 cup chickpeas mashed
Directions:
  1. Prick the potato well with a fork and bake on a baking sheet for one hour in a 400 degree F oven.
  2. Steam the spinach for 1 minute or until wilted.
  3. To the spinach add garlic, dill, nutmeg and set aside.
  4. Once the potato is cooked, let it cool until you can handle it. Cut the potato in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh.
  5. Mix the potato and the mashed chickpeas and add the spinach mixture. Mix well.
  6. Pile the mixture into the potato shells.
  7. Return the potato to the baking sheet and brown under a preheated broiler for a few minutes.
Note: Instead of spinach you could also use sweet chard or collard greens.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,

Have you ever felt overwhelmed by the complexity of individual nutrition needs? Tired of the one-size-fits-all approach that often leaves your patients and clients unfulfilled and their health goals unattained?

You are not alone.

As a healthcare professional, you understand that every patient is unique. Their nutrition plans should be too.

From Assessment to Implementation: How to Create Customized Nutrition Programs is a comprehensive online workshop designed to empower you with the knowledge and tools to address the unique nutrition needs of each patient.

Join us and learn how to:

• Thoroughly assess and evaluate your patients' nutrition
  • Identify food sensitivities and intolerances to effectively address their individual needs
  • Determine the most appropriate diet for each individual, using their preferences, cultural considerations, health history, genetic testing, and lab results
  • Identify potential nutrient deficiencies and intolerances then create personalized plans that take these findings into account
  • Stay ahead with the latest research and trends in genetic testing, functional assessments, and food plans to provide the best possible care for your patients
Click here to register now.

We look forward to seeing you at the training.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ICYMI: Our popular blog post last month on the importance of protecting the Earth’s Microbiome. Check it out HERE. It’s an easy and informative read to get you up to speed.

CRISPR-Regulated-Email-Header-v3.jpg
have you seen our Guide to Dining Out?

Dining%20Out%20Guide%20Email%20header.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
Did you know chronic disease is responisble for more than 50% of all deaths worldwide?
These conditions like heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes, depression, Alzheimer’s, or autoimmune conditions all have one thing in common…
Chronic inflammation.
What's worse, often the warning signs of chronic inflammation can be incredibly hard to recognize.
It’s no surprise that many in the wellness community are calling it the ‘silent killer’!
That’s why I was honored to be interviewed for the groundbreaking masterclass: The Inflammation Solution.
-->> You can register for now for free

The Inflammation Solution is an incredible online event with 20+ doctors, researchers, and clinicians who are doing the work right now to get the word out about this root cause of chronic illness.
You'll learn everything you need to know about chronic inflammation— its causes, symptoms, as well as powerful steps you can take now to combat inflammation and live a longer, happier life.
It’s time to stop treating symptoms — and start addressing the root cause.
Save your seat NOW for The Inflammation Solution by clicking the button below!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Be on the Lookout for Stroke Risk Factors

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

The following is a list of the traditional stroke risk factors that usually occur in senior adults:

High blood pressure. Also called hypertension, high blood pressure increases stroke likelihood by four to six times.

Atherosclerosis. This is the term for buildup of fatty plaque in the arteries. When this happens in the heart, it’s known as coronary artery disease. But it can occur in the brain as well and is a major cause of stroke.

Carotid artery disease. Blood flows to your brain through the carotid arteries in the neck. If these vessels become narrowed, a clot can form, causing a stroke. Fifty percent of strokes are caused by problems in the carotid arteries.

Atrial fibrillation. Like high blood pressure, this common heartbeat irregularity increases stroke risk four to six times. Other types of heart arrythmia can also cause stroke.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
In loving memory of Dr. Rashid Buttar, 1966-2023​
Hi Jim,

It is with sadness, yet great appreciation, that we pay tribute to my friend and colleague Dr. Rashid Buttar, who passed away on May 18th.

Rashid was a fearless and tireless advocate of health freedom and
speaking truth to power, and he had an immense impact on helping the world understand the power of their bodies to heal, from literally anything.

We were less than a month away from his 5th Annual Advanced Medicine Conference, which we are now uncertain will proceed.

Given that Rashid was put on a digital hit list, along side me, cynically named the "disinformation dozen," we had a special bond and interest in discussing the many ways we could continue to preserve health freedom, free speech, natural medicine, and ultimately bring the world into a healthier, happier, and more beautiful phase of evolution.

I will cherish these conversations, and Rashid's incredibly sincere spirit
, and know that while his life has been cut short, he helped make this world a safer, better place for us all through his good works.

Due to rumors circulating and the many questions I have received as to the cause of his passing, I wish to share the last publicly recorded discussion we had, where Rashid wanted the world to know the details surrounding the sudden decline of his health.

For the record, Rashid reached out to me on Feb. 18th, and explained that only a few weeks before, he was in the ICU for 6 days, with a diagnosis of both stroke and myocarditis, with symptoms and biomarkers consistent with adverse effects from the mRNA jabs (which he did not have). As you will see in the video, he believed that he was experiencing the result of shedding (aka, "self-amplifying" properties) from the transgenic mRNA jabs.

Rashid shares his story starting at the hour marker of an interview I conducted on March 13th with Dr. Joel Bohemier, Rashid, Ty Bollinger (another "hit list" member) and titled The Censorship Industrial Establishment Exposed.​
Ultimately, Rashid life and work is to be celebrated, no matter what the circumstances are of his passing.

You will be missed, my friend
, but I know many of us will continue forward the spirit of your work long into the future, which is the greatest tribute we can make to you, when it is all said and done.

With love and respect,
Sayer Ji

He truly was one of the "REAL DOCTORS" unlike the greed doctors of today

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FIRST ANNUAL
mail
📅 Friday June 9, 2023 🕒 8 AM CST -
📅 Sunday June 11, 2023🕒 8 AM CST
Hi Jimi,

I’ve got an exciting announcement! We’re just a few weeks out from the opening of our First Annual Grow Your Own Groceries Summit!

I look forward to our Summits all year. And this year, we’ve got some of the top names in gardening, homesteading, foraging, and permaculture coming together in one awesome summit, just for you!

Whether you want to completely overhaul your food systems or just enjoy your time outdoors, we’ve got the crew you’re craving.

Here are just a few tasty tidbits to wet your appetite:
Grow Your Own Groceries Summit
Sneak Peek

1.​
Food Preservation
Preserve food now for hard times. It’s less daunting than you think, once you know the secrets.​
2.​
Food as Medicine
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food … literally. Turn your meals into medicine, without sacrificing flavor.​
3.​
Garden Ecosystems
Want plants that are adapted to your exact climate and soil? Learn to select survivors and preserve a genetic legacy that will thrive for generations to come.​
And did I mention that attendance is free?

But you’ll need to reserve your spot, so you don’t miss out!

Plus, when you snag your spot today, you’ll get handy bonus gifts just for registering!

Click Here Now to Grab Your FREE Ticket
mail
We'll see you there!

Warmly,
The Grow Network Team
REGISTER & DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE GIFTS HERE

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

If you’ve been experiencing symptoms and conditions for two or more years, they may have developed into chronic illness or disease.

Unfortunately, many doctors find these conditions difficult to comprehend, resulting in a lack of true cures and only symptom management at best.

This misunderstanding of how to combat common chronic illnesses such as autoimmune diseases, gut problems, fatigue, and mental health issues is the underlying cause of increasing and concerning statistics.

But I have good news to share with you today!

You deserve a solution that actually works, which is why I want to give you an exclusive look at proven approaches that are helping people around the world finally eliminate their debilitating symptoms and live the life they deserve.

This is why I’m excited to share with you this ALL NEW 5-Part Series Masterclass that my amazing friend and colleague, Dr. V, put together, called: “Beyond the Pill: The Truth About Disease and Chronic Illness.”

I can tell you from my sneak peek that this new masterclass is brilliant and inspiring, and it’s changing the way the world looks at disease.

What I love about Dr. V’s renowned masterclasses are the easy-to-understand insights that are backed by data, case studies, and a 95% success rate in reversing auto-immune disease, chronic fatigue, inflammation-based illnesses, brain fog, memory loss, depression, anxiety, body pain, hormone and thyroid disorders, and other chronic conditions.

And with the case studies Dr. V reveals, you will get a first-hand look at how people with even the most complex and severe illnesses finally heal and walk away from years of suffering using Dr. V’s one-of-a-kind approach.

RIGHT NOW, this f.ree masterclass called Beyond The Pill: The Truth About Disease and Chronic Illness is available so you can see what is quickly changing the landscape of our failed health systems around the world and how thousands are finally breaking free from their “life sentence” of a horrible diagnosis.

You will get to see why many doctors and physicians are finally walking away from their broken model to train in Dr. V’s approaches, which are data-driven and backed by the most advanced research in root-cause approaches to healing from chronic illness, disease, and symptoms.

This powerful masterclass will give you everything you need to know about why chronic illnesses have skyrocketed, why doctors around the world are training in this new approach, and how this new approach to healing is quickly gaining popularity around the world as the “New Model of Healing, Health, and Wellness.”

Be sure to watch the empowering stories at the end of this video. You’ll be blown away.

Click Here To Watch and Learn More. <=

I’ll see you there!

In health and happiness,

Joe

P.S. After this masterclass, you’ll walk away feeling empowered with opportunities to take actionable steps to finally overcome your suffering, regain your health, and live the life of vitality you deserve. It’s time to heal, ignite your resilience, and start living your life on your terms!

Click Here To Save Your Spot Now. <=

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In medicine, as a pediatrician for 35 years, I came to the realization that the pharmaceutical industry was so corrupt when it came to vaccines, that the chance of reform seemed "hopeless". Vinay states the same thing regarding cancer trials. I would love to see all of these crazy expensive cancer drugs go head to head with a placebo arm that focused on organic produce and massive juicing of organic fruit and vegetables. Add in some targeted supplementation of nutrient deficiencies then look at actual suvival times and quality of life.
I'm not saying throw out all tools available. Some cancers require surgery or radiation, but let us do everything we can to support our own immune systems. It is a robust immune system that takes care of cancer.
Sound familiar?

"It's hopeless," the prospect of reforming cancer trials

A colleague doesn't pull punches​

MAY 21
Recently, I had dinner with a friend and colleague visiting San Francisco for the SWOG (Southwest oncology group) conference. SWOG is a cooperative group-- nominally a collection of academic doctors who are supposed to run trials as a counterweight to pharma; guided by doing what is best for patients not profits. My colleague attended these sessions dutifully.
To understand our dialog here are some facts you need to know. The average cancer drug improves survival 2 months. New drugs often cost 200000 per year and there is no correlation between benefit and price.
Figure from: Miljkovic, Tuia, Olivier, Prasad JAMA IM
Some new drugs-- like CAR T in myeloma-- cost 400000 per dose and cure no one. Many cancer trials that bring these products to market have serious deficiencies, which my research (and Plenary Session podcast) has described over the last decade. My colleague is a fan of this work, sees the same problems I do, and tries to fix them in his way. He attended the conference and spoke as often as possible.
“It's hopeless.” He told me over drinks, “I am literally the only person in the room saying maybe we should measure overall survival and not just pathCR or EFS or MRD. Its just hopeless. ” he told me.
The most common errors in cancer trials work to ensure that the data are not actually applicable to average Americans. Over the last 10 years, we have done work showing many trials lack control arms, use inferior controls, measure unreliable endpoints, have the inappropriate use of crossover, poor post protocol care or improper drug dosing. After having written on these topics for a decade, I wrote a book explaining these challenges called Malignant. And a short primer for the Drug Development Letter if you are interested.
“No one there has read your book, obviously,” my colleague went on, “but worse, even if they had, they wouldn’t give a shit. You can't stop the train. Pharma controls the entire narrative. The people chairing the sessions are the ones chairing the pharma trials. They are just thinking about their next consulting gig, while I waste my breath. It's hopeless.”
“What about the next generation?” I challenged him, “They are better”
“Yeah right.” He countered, “Not only are they mostly unaware of these issues, they are focused on their own IITs (investigation initiated trials) and industry trials and ad boards. And to top it off, it is all wellness and work life balance with them. They leave clinic at 12:01 and reschedule the patients are in the lobby.”
“Well, what's your solution?” I asked
“You have to come personally next year,” he said.
“What am I going to do?”
“You are more persuasive than me.”
“You think I will persuade everyone?”
“No, of course not, I just want to see you face when they talk.”
That's how the conversation ended. Not with a bang, but with a whimper.
Was my colleague too cynical? A product of not enough work-life balance? Or was he stating an uncomfortable truth? I wondered in the days that followed.
What do you think?

POLL
Will cancer medicine be reformed in the next 2 decades?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How Much Fiber Should You Get?

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

The paper “Carbohydrate Quality and Human Health” study published in The Lancet covered 40 years of data about the right amount of daily fiber you need to ward off cardiovascular diseases, cancer, chronic respiratory diseases, and Type 2 diabetes.

Researchers found that 25-29 grams of dietary fiber daily produced the best outcomes. People consuming that much were 15%-30% less likely to die prematurely from all causes, and had a 16%-24% lower incidence of heart disease, stroke, colon cancer, and Type 2 diabetes.

Special: The #1 Fruit That Fights Cholesterol

Unfortunately, the average American consumes only 15 grams a day.

How can you up your intake?

Replace refined grains with 100% whole grain breads and cereals. Cook whole grain pasta, sweet potatoes, and other starches in the evening, then eat them for breakfast or lunch the next day. They become resistant starches, acting like fiber.

In addition, the American Academy of Family Physicians suggests that you aim for 2 cups of fruits and 2 1/2 cups of vegetables as well as 1/2 cup cooked beans daily. Your goal, they say, is to take in 5 grams of fiber in every serving of plant-based foods you eat.

VU Sponsors