Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Friend,
Struggling to get a good night’s sleep? We all have sleep problems sometimes, some worse than others. Our minds race while we toss and turn, anxiously watching the clock tick down the hours. Sometimes it seems that with all the mental activity occupying our “brain space,” we’ve forgotten how to sleep.
The next day we feel groggy, and our minds don’t work efficiently. We need to catch up. The problem is, however, that catching up on lost sleep is an elusive gamble. Research shows that once your rest patterns are disrupted, it takes a lot more than sleeping late on the weekends to reverse the damage.
There are solutions, but we must choose carefully. Pharmaceutical sleep aids and over-the-counter drugs can make us feel drowsy when we need to be alert. We also don’t want to become dependent on them.
So, other than herbal tea and a relaxing read, what are the best ways to help ease into restful sleep?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENT
Healthy Air Webclass - LIVE TODAY
Did you know that your home air is 100X more TOXIC than polluted city air?

According to the US Environmental Protection Agency, this is because of the nasty mold, cancer-causing chemicals and air pollutants that are literally suffocating your lungs, and skyrocketing your risks of: Asthma, Skin irritation, Cardiovascular disease, Depression and MORE!

No home is safe.

This is why our friend and health-researcher Trevor King spent the last 6 months interviewing doctors and air-quality experts about this topic. Join him LIVE today at 4pm EST for this FREE webclass on the dangers of the air we breathe.
FEATURED ARTICLE
Rose Oil Matches PPI Efficacy Without the Safety Issues
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) afflicts over 20% of Americans, diminishing quality of life with burning pain, nausea and burping. While antacids like omeprazole provide symptom relief, emerging research links this drug class to risks like hypomagnesemia, pneumonia, bone fractures and intestinal infections.
The Natural Combo Shown to Normalize Thyroid Function in Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
New research shows that treatment with this powerhouse combination restores euthyroid status in Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. What’s more, you can easily obtain the therapeutic dosages from foods.
Harmonizing Hormones: Making Music to Alleviate Menopausal Symptoms
From hot flashes to insomnia, the menopausal transition can be quite the rocky road. But new research offers reason to sing a happier tune – music listening appears to smooth some of the bumpiest aspects of “the change.”
FEATURED VIDEO
Shocking Facts about Anti-Depressants & Psychotropic Drugs
An estimated 40 million Americans take psychiatric drugs. The 5 main forms of psychotropic medications include antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, antipsychotics, stimulants, and mood stabilizers. The market for Global Mental Disorder drugs was valued at $36.7B in 2020, projected to reach nearly $60B by 2031.

Here are some shocking facts about the motives of this industry, including how these drugs advertise warnings that they can cause psychotic, aggressive, and even suicidal behaviors, especially in youth and adolescents.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most of us have heard the various never-ending debates within nutrition circles about what the best diet is for human health. Carnivore, keto, paleo, vegan, fruitarian, etc. How much fat, protein, starches, fruits, vegetables, raw food, cooked food, etc. should be consumed. It's all very confusing!

If you would like to consider a rational, informative, scientifically-backed perspective on conventional diets vs. whole food plant-based diets, and raw food diets vs. starch-based diets, we have a fantastic resource for you.

We invite you to join us for the LIVE REPLAY of our webinar Raw Food: Does It Really Make a Difference? It's scheduled for today:

Thursday, March 28th at 12 PM Pacific Time
(1 PM Mountain Time, 2 PM Central Time, 3 PM Eastern Time)
(7 PM BT, 8 PM CET, 9 PM IT)

Click here to register for this free webinar

In this webinar, you'll learn:
  • The benefits of plant-based eating compared to conventional eating
  • The numerous additional benefits of raw fruits and vegetables
  • The effects of selected "cooked food toxins" on the body
  • How to minimize carcinogenic substances from your diet
  • How to have the most energy
  • The safest cooking methods and why
  • A scientifically backed perspective on the spectrum of dietary health
  • A rational, encouraging approach that doesn't make anyone wrong
  • And more!

We will also share details about our Science of Raw Food Nutrition online course and we'll be there live at the end of the webinar to answer questions. We invite you to join us for this free webinar:

https://event.webinarjam.com/register/80/m07r3hq8

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

If you’ve been dairy-free for a while now, you know how far the vegan cheese scene has come.

I remember the first time I saw a ‘vegan cheese’ in the grocery store fridge many years ago.

I was so excited that I quickly opened the fridge, pulled it off the shelf, and promptly popped it into my basket.

When I got home, I eagerly unwrapped it, took a big bite… and promptly spat it into the trash 😂

Thankfully, commercial vegan cheeses have come a long way.

Nowadays, there are all sorts of palatable options available–mozzarella, brie, feta–most meals and occasions are now covered!

Unfortunately, I wouldn’t consider these commercial cheeses “health foods”.

They are usually full of questionable oils, preservatives, and artificial ingredients, and should be thus treated with a bit of caution (i.e. label reading is required!).

The best option? To make nutritious and delicious dairy-free cheese at home.

My friends at VegHealth have made this easy by providing my community with a handy vegan cheese recipe book you can download for free here.

This wonderful collection helps you get that cheesy fix, without the saturated fat and cholesterol.

For anyone mindful of their diet, or simply looking to explore new culinary horizons, this guide is a fabulous intro to vegan cheese making.

You can grab your free guide here :)

Enjoy,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What Is Blood Pressure and Why Is It Important to Your Health?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Eat to Reduce Pain and Inflammation

Chronic pain is a common health issue in today’s world. Many people deal with chronic pain related to specific diseases or injuries. Others experience chronic pain without an apparent reason or known disease. Chronic pain can affect your daily life, work, learning, and social life, and it may even lead to disabilities.

Chronic pain is often connected to underlying inflammation. Fortunately, with the right diet and supplementation, you can reduce pain and inflammation.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

How to Eat to Reduce Pain and Inflammation
Chronic pain is a common health issue in today’s world. Many people deal with chronic pain related to specific diseases or injuries. Others experience chronic pain without an apparent reason or known disease. Chronic pain can affect your daily life, work, learning, and social life, and it may even lead to disabilities.

Chronic pain is often connected to underlying inflammation. Fortunately, with the right diet and supplementation, you can reduce pain and inflammation.

Did you know the air inside your homes can be up to FIVE TIMES more polluted than the air outside?

If you’re someone who cares about their health and their family’s health, the quality of the air you breathe at home can’t be ignored. In fact, it’s crucial.

Things like Mold can be invisible killers – often spread by your A/C systems. Airborne viruses, pet dander, VOC’s from your furniture, the list of problems goes on and on.

And since we spend 90% of our time indoors now – it’s more crucial than ever that we deal with these problems.

The EPA even tells us that indoor air pollution can contribute to health risks such as headaches, dizziness, allergies, congestion, fatigue, heart disease, and even cancer.

To bring this invisible issue to light and to offer some simple solutions, my friend Trevor King created a brand new Healthy Air Webclass to explain everything.

In the webclass, you'll learn:
  • Where this filthy stuff in your home air comes from, so you can protect your family better.
  • What kind of health problems can happen because of bad air inside, and simple ways to stop them.
  • Why those air purifiers from big stores might not be doing the job, and how to pick one that really works.

Plus, just for tuning in, you can get some crazy good discounts on their super cool air purifiers!

If you’re concerned about the quality of air in your home (especially if you or a loved one struggles with allergies, respiratory issues, or you suspect your home is infected with mold)...

Register Here to Attend the Healthy Air Web Class

Now, this webinar is completely FREE (no hidden fees).

But unfortunately, Trevor told me that his webinar software can handle only 1000 spectators.

And I’m sending this email to 150,000+ people…so be sure to sign up as soon as possible to guarantee your spot.

(If you can’t make it to the live webinar, we will send you the full replay as long as you register in time)

How to Test Your Adrenal Function
Your adrenal function is critical to help us adapt to stress and heal. When the adrenals are out of balance, it affects our energy, sleep, mental focus and hormone balance.

Over time, we can develop a condition called HPA axis dysfunction, or adrenal fatigue, in which our adrenal glands are unable to keep up with the demands of the environment.

Low Oxalate Diet: Overview, Best Foods and How to Do It
We all have different bodies. While some foods are healthy for some people, they may cause symptoms of health issues in others. High oxalates foods are like that. Oxalates are naturally occurring compounds found in plants, animals, and humans.

Some of our healthiest foods, including many greens, vegetables, and fruits, are high in oxalates. Though for most people, oxalates don’t cause issues, for some, they can lead to chronic symptoms and health complications.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Thousands of studies published in the most reputable journals make it clear:
A plant-based diet can be a great way to slash your risk of heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, and obesity — and a great way to be part of the solution on planet Earth.
But while more people than ever are going plant-based, many of them aren’t getting the nutrients they need.
That means they could miss out on some of the astounding health benefits, including immune health, heart health, brain health, and weight loss. And they could end up tired, weak, iron deficient, or even at risk for serious disease.
Do you want to know how to go plant-based — and avoid the common beginner mistakes?
(It’s not hard, but you do need to know a few things about what the reputable science says about fat, carbs, protein, iron, B12, and other critical nutrients.)
My dad and I, along with our team at FRN, want to clear up the confusion, so we just released a free ebook, Guide to Going Plant-Based.
>> Get your free Guide to Going Plant-Based here.
You’ll learn:

• All the delicious foods you can eat on a plant-based diet — and why doing it right can be a straight shot to abundant energy.
  • The six types of food to avoid. This is for everyone, plant-based or not!
  • How eating more plants and fewer animal products can prevent or even reverse many of the worst chronic ailments of our time.
  • Why plant-based eating puts a major dent in climate change and can even slash your carbon footprint overnight.
  • The truth about gluten and grains: Should you avoid them on a plant-based diet, or are they ever okay?
  • And much more!
Want even more good news?
When you download the guide, you’ll also get a free ticket to join the 2024 Food Revolution Summit Docuseries.
I want to make sure you know about this because it’s going to be big, with hundreds of thousands of people tuning in for what could be a turning point in human history.
It’s the largest food and health event in the world, and it’s THE place to be for this year’s latest healthy eating insights. It only happens once a year, and I’m thrilled about the lineup.
(Much of what you’ll learn is so new even your doctor might not have heard it yet.)
Throughout eight showstopping episodes, you’ll discover what to eat to prevent disease and stand up to climate change from some of the greatest minds in the food world…
Including top doctors with multiple New York Times best-sellers, researchers, journalists, health experts, and more.
>> Just click here to download the Guide to Going Plant-Based and claim your free ticket to watch the Food Revolution Summit Docuseries.
Yours for positive changes,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. This Summit is 100% virtual, so you can join with hundreds of thousands of fellow food revolutionaries from anywhere in the world.
Find out more, get your free ebook, and join in right here.
P.P.S. If you don't want to receive any more emails about the 2024 Food Revolution Summit, click here. (You’ll still get my regular emails.)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

An Old Veterinarian's Perspective​

Blog Post and Video With Dr. Patrick Jones​

I've been a critter doctor for over 30 years. I've treated hogs and horses, goats and geese, cows, cats, cockatoos and canines. I've out maneuvered angry ostriches and can dodge llama spit with the best of them. Heck, I worked my way through vet school raising tropical fish.
Early on in my career, I started getting really interested in medicinal plants and have lectured and written a lot about the amazing benefits of herbs.
So, people often ask me; "Doc, can I use herbs in my dog or my chickens?"
The answer is...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
In March, CDC released the second batch of V-safe free-text entries. V-safe was the vaccine safety monitoring system rolled out for COVID-19 vaccines. It took an order from a federal judge for the American public to get access to these entries, wherein users could type in up to 250 characters about anything they wanted, including details on the symptoms they were experiencing.
At first look, there’s remarkable consistency between the 390,000 text entries received in February and the 390,000 text entries received in March (made by 523,150 unique V-safe users) in terms of the number of times certain symptoms were reported. For example, in both the February and March productions, roughly 3,200 entries mention the symptom of “shortness of breath.” For the term “heart palpitations” there were about 1,900 reports in the February batch and 1,600 in the March batch. Concerningly, these are both symptoms of myocarditis. In addition, in each batch there were roughly 1,000 reports of “ringing” of the ears (tinnitus), which studies and news reports have linked to the COVID-19 vaccines, despite CDC’s refusal to recognize it as an adverse event.
Here are a few examples of the sobering entries received and presumably ignored by CDC:
  • “My tinnitus is off the charts. It is EXTREMELY LOUD. Had I know [sic] the vaccination would make my tinnitus worse I would have NEVER gotten the vaccine. Put it this way, if I was suicidal I would be dead by now thats [sic] how bad it is.”
  • “I had miscarriage after 2nd dose of Pfizer covid vaccine. I felt fine until I had the vaccine and within 48 hrs pregnancy symptoms ceased. I have no history of fertility issues or complications and had 2 healthy uneventful pregnancies prior to this.”
  • “Today, I experienced heart palpitations accompanied by tachycardia, dizziness, and weakness. These symptoms lasted about 4 hours and my heart rate was between 135-145. I have never experienced any of these symptoms until today.”
  • “Loss of consciousness and seizure immediately following injection. Went to ER by ambulance.”
A full analysis of the data won’t be possible until we have all 7.8 million entries. In the meantime, we encourage those interested to download the data and review it yourselves.
See below for more examples of ICAN’s work in demanding truthful information about COVID-19 vaccines:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BURDOCK: THE ALL-PURPOSE ALTERATIVE​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Episode 364: JUSTICE FOR ALL?
We celebrate Women's History Month in a BIG way TODAY, on The HighWire!

In a significant win, the FDA has officially been ordered, by court stipulation, to retract its long-running public campaign to discredit Ivermectin!

Dawnmarie Gavin, AT-ACP, co-founder of the Spellers Method, joins us to announce the release of a very special product and an exciting new series about this life-changing communication breakthrough for non-speaking children and adults.

Jefferey Jaxen reports on the facts surrounding the latest measles scare the CDC and legacy media are hyping. After, we honor courageous women of the past who moved mountains.

Then, we welcome two powerful guests back to the show. Catherine Austin Fitts, founder of the Solari Report, gives her analysis of what unchecked migration is doing to the U.S. economy, wages, and how to restore the middle class in America.

Finally, Dr. Suzanne Humphries joins us to celebrate the historic, 10th anniversary edition of her groundbreaking book Dissolving Illusions which features 200 hundred pages of new insights, sciences, and paradigm-shattering facts.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
One last reminder that our worldwide Wild Medicine 101 Webinar with Brigitte Mars starts in under 2 hours at 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific US.
And it's FREE to attend :)
Click here to sign up
See you there,
Nick Polizzi
Host of Healing Kitchen: Let Food Be Thy Medicine
& Founder of The Sacred Science

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NEW Episode of The HEAL Podcast -
Cured: Beating Stage 4 Cancer and the Culture That Caused It with Kate Rice
In this episode of The HEAL Podcast, I am honored to speak with Kate Rice, a courageous cancer survivor, author, and reporter whose personal journey through an aggressive stage 4 cancer with a 6-month survival rate is nothing short of remarkable. Three years later and stronger than ever, Kate opens up about the personal struggles and relationship challenges she encountered, emphasizing the pivotal role of resilience and hope in her healing journey from a rare and aggressive anaplastic thyroid cancer. Inspired by the transformative message of HEAL (the film and the podcast), Kate's determination to survive against all odds became her guiding light as she sought to find miracles every step of the way. She takes us on a profound exploration of the mind-body connection in cancer recovery, championing holistic healing practices, and sharing the transformative impact a positive mindset and relentless determination to live had on her path to being cancer-free. This episode serves as a testament to the indomitable human spirit and the power of a holistic approach to navigating life's most daunting challenges.
You can also listen to this episode and all other episodes of The HEAL Podcast now on both SPOTIFY or APPLE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Master Fertility If You're Struggling to Get Pregnant -
A Quick 10 Minute Podcast Nugget
In this nugget from last week's episode of The HEAL Podcast, Dr. Mindy Pelz dives into the intricate realm of fertility struggles and the journey to conception. Dr. Pelz provides invaluable insights and practical strategies to empower individuals navigating this often challenging path. From understanding the interplay of hormones and lifestyle factors, to implementing effective techniques for enhancing fertility, this episode offers a wealth of empowering information. Tune in to gain valuable knowledge and insights into the modern issues surrounding fertility, helping you or a loved one on the path to realizing your dreams of parenthood.
You can also watch the full podcast episode with Dr. Mindy Pelz on YouTube by CLICKING HERE, or listen to it now on both SPOTIFY or APPLE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LAST CALL: The Wisdom of Trauma Free Online Event with Dr. Gabor Maté Starts Today - Register Now
This is your last call to join Dr. Gabor Maté and other prominent experts for a FREE 4-day transformative online journey designed to navigate the intricate world of trauma.

Within The Wisdom of Trauma, Dr. Maté offers a fresh perspective on trauma's origins as well as a compassionate path to healing. His message of hope extends to anyone burdened by unhealed trauma, serving as a call for healing to humanity.

Immerse yourself in this life-changing experience beyond mere participation. Dr. Maté's wisdom will light your path to healing and empowerment, guiding you to a stronger, healthier self. It all starts TODAY, March 28th! REGISTER NOW to claim your spot, and get FREE ACCESS.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Quantum Healing Meditation with Adam Schomer -
Now Available on YouTube
Experience some quantum healing with this guided meditation and breathwork session led by HEAL producer Adam Schomer. This session offers a unique opportunity to explore the quantum realm of healing, tapping into the innate power of the mind-body connection to promote healing and vitality. Experience it now on our YouTube channel via the button below.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Here is a model letter that might be a starting point for an attorney general to notify the President that he will not agree to transfer health sovereignty of his citizens to the WHO​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

WHO Summary for activists who want to help at the state level​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holistic Dental Health
Hey Jimi,

Welcome to today’s podcast with Dr. Joan Sefcik, DDS! In this episode you'll learn about holistic dental health issues and hear us debunk common dental health myths. We talk about root canal inflammation and how it can be connected to the different body systems, and the truth about sugar and vitamins as they relate to your dental health and overall health in a larger scope.

If you have teeth and want to keep them happy and healthy, you don't want to miss this show! 😁

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
Holistic Dental Health with Dr. Joan Sefcik DDS | Podcast #186
In this episode, we cover:

01:55
Nutrition is Important to Dental Health
20:17 Epinephrine Anaesthesia Causes Cavitation
28:40 Heavy Metals and Infertility Rate
31:50 Do Not Give Your Kids Fluoride
47:15 Root Canals, Bridges, and Extraction

Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​
You May Also Like...
Reduce Inflammation & Improve Joint Mobility

Inflammation is a process in which your body’s white blood cells and immune proteins help protect you from infection and things like bacteria and viruses.
In this episode of Beyond Wellness Podcast, I'm joined by Evan Brand to discuss how and why your immune system triggers an inflammatory response – even when there isn’t anything to fight off.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is 160X More Effective than Vitamin C

In 1990, an immunologist from the University of South Carolina heard about an ingredient Japanese scientists were researching at $1,410 per dose.

So, he took a trip overseas to see what it was all about.

Turns out he discovered an immune system ‘cheat code.’

He came back to the United States and figured out how to make it….

But for a whole lot cheaper than what they were buying it for in the lab & it revolutionized the supplement world forever.

The University of Louisville tested it, and found out it was 160x more effective than Vitamin C.

The American Nutraceutical Association hailed it as "The Most Effective Dietary Supplement for a Healthy Immune System."

And there are over 200,000 published studies about this feel good ‘cheat code,’ making it the most researched immune modulator on the planet.

It is a simple solution that takes just 3 days to strengthen your immune system long-term and it starts here.

Faith and Gratitude: How to Beat Cancer with Nathan Crane
Join us on March 29th as Nathan Crane discusses the importance of having faith, gratitude and hope when diagnosed with cancer.

-->> Attend Online for Free

Becoming Cancer Free - Watch the First 3 Modules for Free!

Do you want to overcome the fear of cancer, take back control of your health, and embody a cancer-free lifestyle?

Then watch this important message from Nathan Crane:

-->> Receive Immediate Access to the First 3 Modules of the Becoming Cancer Free Masterclass Today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

GAVI, the WHO and related organizations are funding local vaccine deve​

lopment. To fool people in developing nations that the vaccines to be forced on them are really their own​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
We’re standing at a turning point.
We have a food system that’s making billions of people sick.
It’s costing our economy trillions of dollars in “sick care” costs.
And it’s mistreating animals, polluting our environment, and fueling climate change.
It’s time for a food revolution!
That’s why my dad and colleague John Robbins and I created the Food Revolution Summit. It only happens once a year. And this year, we’re making it bigger and better than ever with a brand new docuseries version.
>> Click right here to sign up for free and get the latest breaking food revolution wisdom.
You’ll hear from 45 of the world’s most respected food and health experts — including New York Times best-selling authors, holistic doctors, surgeons, scientific researchers, weight loss experts, and more.
We ALL have the power to take a stand for our health and the planet. It’s time to rise up and say no to the status quo.
The most powerful shift we can make is with the food we eat.
Want to be part of the solution?
>> Sign up for the brand new and totally free 2024 Food Revolution Summit Docuseries now.
To your greatest health,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Studies show that it’s possible to prevent most chronic illnesses just by eating the right foods — and avoiding the wrong ones. And there have been huge breakthroughs in scientific understanding in the last year!
>> Watch the powerful Food Revolution Summit Docuseries trailer and join in the landmark food revolution event of the year right here.
P.P.S. If you don't want to receive any more emails about the 2024 Food Revolution Summit, click here. (You’ll still get my regular emails.)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Pandemic Treaty is on the rocks. Developing nations don't want to pay for the expensive buildout of a biosecurity system while all they get is a measly handout for sharing bioweapons​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED ARTICLE
The Science Behind Beta Glucan: A Game-Changer in Natural Healing
Unlock the secret to optimal health with beta glucan, the natural powerhouse that's taking the wellness world by storm. From heart health to immune support, this extraordinary dietary fiber is revolutionizing the way we approach well-being.
FEATURED VIDEO
Beta Glucan's Incredible Research Profile + Celebrating Your Immune System
This is the perfect opportunity to honor your body's natural defenses and take proactive steps to support your immune health. Join us in raising awareness about the importance of immune system wellness and discover how you can optimize your health journey!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi,

Cancer. It's a word that can strike fear in anyone's heart. 💔

While new statistics may show a rise in young adult cases, there's a powerful reason to stay optimistic…

That’s because breakthrough discoveries are changing the landscape of cancer research. 🔬

Scientists have unlocked secrets of how cancer cells survive—knowledge that could lead to more effective treatments.

This isn't science fiction. This is the exciting reality of cancer research.

Ready to learn more? Check out these powerful articles from the
DrTalks Blog.

There may be a concerning rise in young adult cancer cases, but there's also positive news. Scientists have discovered how starving cancer cells survive, opening doors for more effective therapies. Researchers are also making incredible progress in cancer diagnosis, treatment, and prevention. Want to learn more? This article explores these advancements, including the use of artificial intelligence to detect cancer. It also delves into groundbreaking blood tests that could personalize cancer treatment for better outcomes. These breakthroughs offer a brighter future for cancer patients. Keep reading to learn more about these exciting developments in our fight against cancer.
This article dives into the studies showing how fasting may protect healthy cells while making cancer cells more vulnerable to treatment. It also introduces a new approach to fasting that is more feasible than the traditional method. This approach is still evolving, but the potential is significant. Ready to explore this new frontier in cancer care? Check out this article to learn more about clinical trials, personalized plans, and the broader implications of fasting for health and longevity.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sacred Roots​

Upcoming workshop, free, live call and reflections on Mandela's love of exercise​
Dear Jimi

The other day, I woke up feeling like I had gotten out of bed on the proverbial wrong side. A headache nagged at me, tightness in my breathing frustrated me, and low energy added another straw to the already broken camel's back. But then, guess what?! I did qigong. I always practice qigong, but on this particular day, I chose a practice tailored to address what I recognised as classic signs of what classical Chinese medicine would diagnose as a Wood energy imbalance: irritation, headaches, and low energy. Check, check, check!

Determined to do my body a favour, I opted for the Yi Jing Jing, or Muscle Tendon Changing Classic. It's a set of forms designed to do exactly what its name suggests: change the muscles and tendons. Tendons are the tissues associated with Wood energy and spring; they are the sacred roots that attach muscles to bones. Muscles are the associated tissues of Earth. Together, I hoped the practice would target and rebalance my Wood energy while also helping my Earth energy feel more centered and grounded.

Did it work? YES! After 30 minutes, my headache vanished, my breathing cleared, and I felt like myself again.

Typically, I view qigong as preventative medicine, or perhaps as a slow-working process that gradually rebalances the body's energy flow and health. But on occasion, it's good to be reminded how qigong can also act like fast-acting medicine and change the course of my day.

I'm curious, though – do you have similar experiences? Or has qigong helped you in different ways? If you are so inclined to share, I'd love to hear from you. You can either reply to this email and share your story, or click here and contribute your experience via this form.

If you haven't tried the Muscle Tendon Changing Classic or would like a refresher, here are some resources you might find helpful:​

In other news, I will be offering an online qigong and meditation workshop called Sacred Roots next Saturday, April 6. We will look at the energy of Wood and spring, and how we can appreciate and embody the sacred, transformative roots at work within ourselves. I hope you can join me.

I also have a free, live call on the Taichi Qigong 18 Forms on Thursday, April 18. A short talk and practice will be followed by time for questions and comments. Please RSVP here or see below.

And finally, I wrote a short reflection on a surprising discovery about Nelson Mandela: he not only loved exercise, but saw it as an important path to serenity.

With love and wishes for a happy Easter to all who celebrate,​

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
people put far to

Sacred Roots​

Upcoming workshop, free, live call and reflections on Mandela's love of exercise​
Dear Jimi

The other day, I woke up feeling like I had gotten out of bed on the proverbial wrong side. A headache nagged at me, tightness in my breathing frustrated me, and low energy added another straw to the already broken camel's back. But then, guess what?! I did qigong. I always practice qigong, but on this particular day, I chose a practice tailored to address what I recognised as classic signs of what classical Chinese medicine would diagnose as a Wood energy imbalance: irritation, headaches, and low energy. Check, check, check!

Determined to do my body a favour, I opted for the Yi Jing Jing, or Muscle Tendon Changing Classic. It's a set of forms designed to do exactly what its name suggests: change the muscles and tendons. Tendons are the tissues associated with Wood energy and spring; they are the sacred roots that attach muscles to bones. Muscles are the associated tissues of Earth. Together, I hoped the practice would target and rebalance my Wood energy while also helping my Earth energy feel more centered and grounded.

Did it work? YES! After 30 minutes, my headache vanished, my breathing cleared, and I felt like myself again.

Typically, I view qigong as preventative medicine, or perhaps as a slow-working process that gradually rebalances the body's energy flow and health. But on occasion, it's good to be reminded how qigong can also act like fast-acting medicine and change the course of my day.

I'm curious, though – do you have similar experiences? Or has qigong helped you in different ways? If you are so inclined to share, I'd love to hear from you. You can either reply to this email and share your story, or click here and contribute your experience via this form.

If you haven't tried the Muscle Tendon Changing Classic or would like a refresher, here are some resources you might find helpful:​

In other news, I will be offering an online qigong and meditation workshop called Sacred Roots next Saturday, April 6. We will look at the energy of Wood and spring, and how we can appreciate and embody the sacred, transformative roots at work within ourselves. I hope you can join me.

I also have a free, live call on the Taichi Qigong 18 Forms on Thursday, April 18. A short talk and practice will be followed by time for questions and comments. Please RSVP here or see below.

And finally, I wrote a short reflection on a surprising discovery about Nelson Mandela: he not only loved exercise, but saw it as an important path to serenity.

With love and wishes for a happy Easter to all who celebrate,​
people put far too much fear and dread into this rubbish

VU Sponsors