Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Parasites are not obvious; their intention is to remain hidden. If you’ve developed an infection, you may not know it.

Uncover valuable strategies for identifying infection symptoms and eliminating parasites, when you…

—>>Download your complimentary eGuide, How Do I Know if I Have Parasites?!

Parasites have been around since the beginning of time. The first strains of bacteria were parasitized by the first strain of the virus. When multicellular life began to form, microbes colonized them.

Parasites have continued to evolve into a collection of diverse and various forms that are crucial in the circle of life; however, in today’s age, parasites are a root cause of disease that is often overlooked.

With such advanced biological processes you would expect humans to come out victorious most of the time and be unbothered by parasites. Unfortunately that is false. Parasites are extremely complex beings with highly intelligent skill sets. A parasite’s goal is to live a life undetected by the immune system and medical testing… and most of the time they succeed.

Determining if you have parasites and how to treat them can completely transform your health.

Uncover important information on types of parasites and how to identify symptoms of infection, and learn how to take your next steps to eliminate parasites properly with a targeted Full Moon Cleanse.

—>>Gain immediate access to the How Do I Know if I Have Parasites? eGuide now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
92% of gluten-free diets FAIL!

Join me to discover how YOU can beat those odds.

Millions of people are suffering with gluten-induced autoimmune illnesses and have no idea that a simple diet change could potentially save their lives.

The Glutenology™ Masterclass could help you answer questions like:

• What is gluten?
  • What are the symptoms of gluten sensitivity?
  • I’ve gone gluten free. Why am I still struggling with symptoms?
  • Are there tests to determine if I’m gluten sensitive?
  • Where do I start a gluten-free diet?
  • What are gluten mimickers & what do they do?
  • Get answers to these and many more questions!

—>> Begin your gluten-free journey when you attend this complimentary, online event!

Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on September 15-19, 2021!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Everything I do is toward an optimized me. AND an optimized you.

EVERYTHING.

It’s said that “a rising tide lifts all boats”.

And it’s true. Not just with tides and boats, but with human optimization, too.

It’s the “tribe vibe” we talk about at Paleo f(x)™. It’s electric. Some call it “infectious optimization”.
And I love that the same vibe is being transmitted in the upcoming Longevity Summit, hosted by my very dear friend, Melissa Petersen.

Longevity Summit is a 4-day, 40+ deep-dive interviews event covering a vast array of topics all geared toward an optimized YOU.

And I want you to jump in NOW as my guest for FREE!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Look on the back of the bottle/container of your favorite cleaning and personal care products.

If “fragrance” or “parfum” are listed as ingredients — the nice smelling products you’re using are toxic.

“Fragrance” and “parfum” are code names for chemicals called Phthalates. (1, 2)

Phthalates are proven hormone disruptors.

They’ve been linked to many health problems — especially things like:

• Weight gain (1,2)
  • Menopausal issues (1,2)
  • Blood sugar issues (1,2)
  • Thyroid problems (1,2)
  • And weak immunity (1,2)
The worst part?

Phthalates are hard to avoid.

Despite the fact that they’ve been proven to harm us, companies still use them to make various plastic products and scented products (products that you likely use daily).

You’ll find them in almost anything that is scented (perfume, shampoo, deodorant, soap, air fresheners, cleaning products, etc).

Even cars contain phthalates (when you smell that “new car smell”, you’re smelling phthalates). (1)

Our food and water supply is also contaminated with phthalates — vegetables, fruit, meat, dairy, you name it.

It’s estimated that 95% of adults have phthalates in their blood. (1)

And a billion pounds of phthalates are produced every year. (1)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Many who suffer with eczema, psoriasis or other chronic skin diseases have tried dozens of treatments: lotions, salves, steroidal creams, gut-health protocols… and yet they still continue to experience flare-ups with painful, distressing and, for some, embarrassing outbreaks including severe irritation, inflammation and itching. Does it feel like you’ve tried everything and still can’t find relief? Don’t miss The Eczema, Psoriasis & Skin Disease Masterclass from August 23-29, 2021. It’s free and online! Find out more HERE.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't miss the replay of The Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit. You have until the end of today, August 22nd, at 8:59pm Pacific / 11:59pm Eastern, to catch any and all days you missed, or want to hear again right here! Learn from 22 world-renowned doctors and researchers their 3 most life-changing secrets of all to look and feel younger, avoid disease, and live long. Register now and get a FREE new 28-page report emailed to you instantly. Find out more HERE.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,
Do you struggle with pain or chronic illness? Feel disconnected, unhappy, unfulfilled, depressed?
When we learn to tune in to the wisdom of the body, we have more energy, more vitality, more happiness, deeper love in relationships, deeper spiritual connection, and most importantly, we have the opportunity to become self-reliant for our own health and healing.
Join us and learn to reconnect with your body’s innate wisdom and capacity for wholeness, healing and regeneration.
The Wisdom of the Body Masterclass could help you:
  • Address the deeper cause of all physical illness & emotional stress
  • Accelerate personal & global healing
  • Balance your hormones & relieve stress & anxiety
  • Improve your immune function
  • Prevent & reverse cancer
  • Shift yourself out of a trauma state into a life filled with happiness
  • And more
—>>Tune in to you body’s wisdom when you attend this complimentary, online event!
Be sure to mark your calendar for September 20-26, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
World-renowned Qigong Master Mingtong Gu will be sharing his joyous teachings and extensive master skills to expand wisdom and energy through the practice of Wisdom Healing Qigong. With seven masterclass modules and daily guided practices, together with supporting expert interviews conducted by your co-host Nathan Crane, you’ll learn how to access your body’s innate wisdom to address the underlying cause of all physical illness, emotional stress and energetic disconnection to unlock greater health, happiness, abundance and life fulfillment.
The key is inside you!
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
—>>We’ll see you online at The Wisdom of the Body Masterclass when you register now!
To continuous learning,
Your DrSummits Family
P.S. When you register for The Wisdom of the Body Masterclass, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Parasite Summit
Registration is Open!​

Hello, friend.​

I have been working on this summit ALL YEAR and registration for it is finally open: Parasites: The Missing Link to Chronic Illness.
Parasites are not obvious, their intention is to remain hidden.
If you’ve developed an infection, you may not know it.
I created a guide to give you valuable strategies for identifying infection symptoms and eliminating parasites.
—>> Download your complimentary eGuide, How Do I Know if I Have Parasites?!

For‌ ‌billions‌ ‌of‌ ‌years,‌ ‌parasites‌ ‌and‌ ‌their‌ ‌hosts‌ ‌have‌ ‌been‌ ‌competing‌ ‌with‌ ‌each‌ ‌other.‌ ‌The‌ ‌first‌ ‌strains‌ ‌of‌ ‌bacteria‌ ‌were‌ ‌parasitized‌ ‌by‌ ‌the‌ ‌first‌ ‌strain‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌virus.‌ ‌When‌ ‌multicellular‌ ‌life‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌form,‌ ‌microbes‌ ‌colonized‌ ‌them.‌ ‌ ‌

Parasites‌ ‌have‌ ‌continued‌ ‌to‌ ‌evolve‌ ‌into‌ ‌a‌ ‌collection‌ ‌of‌ ‌diverse‌ ‌and‌ ‌various‌ ‌forms‌ ‌that‌ ‌are‌ ‌crucial‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌circle‌ ‌of‌ ‌life;‌ ‌however,‌ ‌in‌ ‌today’s‌ ‌age,‌ ‌parasites‌ ‌are‌ ‌a‌ ‌root‌ ‌cause‌ ‌of‌ ‌disease‌ ‌that‌ ‌is‌ ‌often‌ ‌overlooked.‌ ‌ ‌

With‌ ‌such‌ ‌advanced‌ ‌biological‌ ‌processes‌ ‌you‌ ‌would‌ ‌expect‌ ‌humans‌ ‌to‌ ‌come‌ ‌out‌ ‌victorious‌ ‌most‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌time‌ ‌and‌ ‌be‌ ‌unbothered‌ ‌by‌ ‌parasites.‌ ‌Unfortunately‌ ‌that‌ ‌is‌ ‌false.‌ ‌Parasites‌ ‌are‌ ‌extremely‌ ‌complex‌ ‌beings‌ ‌with‌ ‌highly‌ ‌intelligent‌ ‌skill‌ ‌sets.‌ ‌A‌ ‌parasite’s‌ ‌goal‌ ‌is‌ ‌to‌ ‌live‌ ‌a‌ ‌life‌ ‌undetected‌ ‌by‌ ‌the‌ ‌immune‌ ‌system‌ ‌and‌ ‌medical‌ ‌testing…‌ ‌and‌ ‌most‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌time‌ ‌they‌ ‌succeed.‌ ‌ ‌
Determining‌ ‌if‌ ‌you‌ ‌have‌ ‌parasites‌ ‌and‌ ‌how‌ ‌to‌ ‌treat‌ ‌them‌ ‌can‌ ‌completely‌ ‌transform‌ ‌your‌ ‌health.‌

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

TEND​

I have a tendency to push my needs to the side as less significant than others’ and to make myself feel guilty for taking time to look after them, especially if I've convinced myself that taking that time is somehow to someone else’s detriment. It’s exactly this type of prioritising and people pleasing that contributed to the stress and emotional trauma that I’m sure took a toll on my physical health and played a role in my diagnosed. You think I would have learned my lesson, right? Wrong. This was a lesson I needed to relearn a couple weeks ago, as you will have seen in last week's Love Note.

This is something echoed in our society, where we are encouraged to push ourselves to our limits, to not "give up" (implying that reaching our limit and wisely stepping back is somehow a failure), to "sleep when we're dead", and on and on. I never realised that there was any other way to live life, until cancer entered the picture.

I feel as though many cancer patients and survivors struggle with this, and this reveals a new, rather lovely side of cancer. Cancer can be an invitation to slow down, to put ourselves first, to realise that our needs are just as important as anyone else's, and to tend to them lovingly and guilt-free.

For me, cancer was the "excuse" I needed to not feel guilty about prioritising me, about accepting help and, most significantly, about saying no. And this in turn helped me to realise something that has been life changing for me: I don't need an excuse like cancer to take care of myself, to be worthy of love and support, or to tend to my needs first. And neither do you.
Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Mental Health Monday​

Cancer is one of the most life-upending events that can happen to someone. Something that I have found helpful is developing new routines and rituals to include in my day to day life. They can bring us some normalcy, structure, and calm, making us feel more grounded and centred when so much feels chaotic and uncontrollable. In today’s MHM, I’m talking about the benefits I see from my rituals and routines, and I talk about the ones that have stuck around in my life for the long haul, hopefully giving you some tips and a starting place for creating your own. I hope that some new rituals find their way into your everyday and that they help to support your health and wellbeing.

Check it out here on the Solis YouTube channel

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Quick Tips! - Proven Episode 2: Reversing Autoimmune Disorders and Healing Your Gut​

The connection between autoimmune disorders and cancer is quickly being recognised more and more, and an improperly performing immune system (whether too active or not active enough) is a common underlying root cause of cancer. And if you haven’t heard me say it before, the health of our gut and the health of our immune system are very closely tied. The recent work of Harvard professor Dr. Alessio Fasano documents that all disease starts with a leaky gut, and when you understand the cascade effect from gut health to overall health, it becomes clear that optimising the health of your gut and your microbiome is extremely important when it comes to maintaining the health and proper function of your immune system, which is vital to reducing our cancer risk.

If you're not sure where to start with this, check out the quick tips on autoimmunity and gut health. You can see a few here, and you can read my full post over in the FB group!

And to learn more about the Viome gut test that is mentioned, visit their website here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Lessons Cancer Taught Me: Year 4​

In my first year after diagnosis, I started to have realizations about different things I was learning from cancer: ways I was changing, positive growth I was experiencing, and how my perspective on life was shifting. I started writing them down, and it is something that I continue today. I am currently sharing my lessons from year four in the Facebook group, so if you have missed any of them, visit the link below to see the most recent one, and then meander through the posts on the group wall or search "lessons" in the group's search bar to see the others. I will keep posting until I share them all. I hope they speak to you and help you find some pockets of light in your own darkness.
Click here to read the most recent one on Facebook

And if you don't have Facebook, click here to read the most recent one on Instagram

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is a fantastic TRUE story

In Hermʻs Own Words​

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I honestly hope and pray you are wrong there my friend. I too used to think OZ would be a great place to live. :facepalm:
Geographically it still is. Otherwise going downhill fast.
I guess its to be expected. The good Word tells us it'll all get worse and worse till that great day comes. We were listening to a sermon yesterday, about the wise and unwise virgins. Being prepared for the bridegrooms coming. It was very thought provoking, especially given the times the world is in right now.
Stay safe and well there Jimi. 👍

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Australian Truckers Warn Citizens to Stock Up on Food as They Prepare to Take Over the Country

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

Video messages from Australian truck drivers have surfaced in some of the alternative social media sites in recent days stating that they are going to take their country back, by going on strike and creating a blockade that will choke the supply chain.

They are warning Australians to prepare, and stock up on food and basic necessities while they do this. They claim to have widespread support among “truckies” and also among military veterans.

They recently had a “snap” protest in Sydney where dozens of trucks spanning miles lined up blowing their horns in a sign of solidarity against tyranny.

I have put together a video report with messages from various truck drivers, as well as footage from the “snap protest” in Sydney.

WARNING! This video contains very graphic “trucker” language.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

"Meat Stick" WARNING​

If you're a meat-eater and enjoy "meat sticks", be warned that almost all of them use "encapsulated citric acid" or "encapsulated lactic acid" to quickly impart the tangy taste that is more traditionally developed through a natural fermentation and curing process.
The problem is that the "encapsulation" is hydrogenated vegetable oil ... in other words, transfats, one of the most metabolically toxic ingredients in processed foods.
I have been eating a certain popular brand of grassfed meat sticks for years. So when I learned about "encapsulated" citric and lactic acids, I asked the company if they use these additives and what the "encapsulation" is made from.
The representative replied that they use encapsulated lactic acid and that the encapsulation is made from "fully hydrogenated palm oil".
I've been unknowingly downing transfats for years. S(#*&%!
If my additional research and calculations are correct, there are about 4.5 grams of these hydrogenenated oils per pound of meat sticks that use these oils.
Since most palm oil is grown at the expense of rainforest habitat, the use of hydrogenated palm oil is a double-whammy against that brand I was using.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Monday​

August-23-2021
Don’t let your ego get in the way of personal growth. When people give you advice, they want to help you. And even though some of it might not be too useful, just considering and exploring it can help you grow.

A lot of times we feel defensive when we receive advice because our ego kicks in. Our ego makes up its own reality and prevents us from taking into account other people’s perceptions.

We have a tendency to prefer our own opinions. However, being open to guidance can help you develop better solutions to your problems and draw useful insights.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jim,
Are you concerned about your oral health?
The health of your mouth is an essential part of overall wellness that is often overlooked. The danger of dental issues is that they can be stealthy and avoid detection until it’s too late, when they’ve already led to long-term health consequences.
Join me to learn integrative strategies for optimizing your oral and overall health!
The Dental-Health Connection Summit could help you answer questions like:
  • What does a healthy mouth look like?
  • How do oral health problems cause long-term health issues?
  • How do I care for my mouth the right way?
  • Is old-fashioned oral care hurting my health?
  • Are there holistic solutions for sleep apnea and tongue ties?
  • How do I care for my oral microbiome?
  • Get answers to these and many more questions!
Optimize your oral health when you attend this complimentary, online event!
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on September 6-12, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
When your host, Shivan Sarna, visited a biological dentist for the first time, she was truly blown away. She learned about everything from cavitations, root canals, fluoride, clenching vs. grinding and receding gums to tongue ties and soft palate issues. She also learned that the issues in her mouth could be a result of having had teeth removed when she had braces. It confirmed her “gut instinct” that the way we take care of our teeth and mouth can have a MAJOR impact on our overall health and well-being.
After this experience, she was inspired to create this summit to bring this information to people who have dental and oral health concerns that are not getting addressed properly or who might be frustrated with a lack of options when it comes to their mouth-related issues.
She’s here to help you by sharing the latest in the science of oral and dental health!
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
I’ll see you online at the Dental-Health Connection Summit when you register now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Have you seen the latest science on nitric oxide?

Well...this “miracle molecule” resulted in the 1998 Nobel Prize for Medicine.

That’s how important it is to human health.

And as you can imagine, once there was a Nobel Prize associated with it, the research on nitric oxide flourished!

We’ve learned so much over the last 25 years and I feel it is important to share the emerging science and what it may mean for improved energy, sleep, mood/anxiety, athletic performance and even sexual health.

>> Learn about nitric oxide’s important role in health and wellbeing at this new webinar!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
For billions of years, parasites and their hosts have been competing with each other. The first strains of bacteria were parasitized by the first strain of the virus. When multicellular life began to form, microbes colonized them.
Parasites have continued to evolve into a collection of diverse and various forms that are crucial in the circle of life; however, in today’s age, parasites are a root cause of disease that is often overlooked, which is why we invite you to...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get More Omega-3 for a Longer Life

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

An adult male bear on Kodiak Island in Alaska eats more than 6,000 pounds of salmon a year; females gobble up about half that much.

Fortunately, to get the remarkable benefits of foods rich in omega-3, you only need to eat a 3- to 6-ounce serving of salmon regularly. Dr. Mike loves salmon burgers, even for breakfast. For lunch or dinner, he adds olives and broccoli or grilled vegetables.

Special: The Truth Behind Your Digestion – It Has Nothing to Do With Weight

A new study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition looked at data from blood tests of more than 2,200 people over age 65 for an average of 11 years. The researchers from the Fatty Acid Research Institute in the United States and colleagues from universities in the U.S. and Canada found that people with high levels of omega-3 fatty acids in their blood saw an increase in life expectancy of almost five years.

That's a huge increase in longevity from simply enjoying incredibly tasty foods.

In every 3.5-ounce serving, wild salmon has 2,260 mg of omega-3, herring has 2,366 mg, sardines 1,480 mg, and anchovies 2,113 mg.

Flaxseed delivers 7,260 mg per tablespoon, and chia seeds and walnuts dish up 5,060 mg and 2,570 mg per ounce, respectively.

The benefit of adding these foods (in human-size portions) is clear. According to the study author: "It reinforces the idea that small changes in diet in the right direction can have a much more powerful effect than we think, and it is never too late or too early to make these changes."

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

There are very few diseases more physically, mentally, or financially draining than Alzheimer’s... for those diagnosed with it AND their family.

It affects over 50 million people around the world, and the rates actually INCREASED 112% over the last 30 years. Plus, $65 BILLION has been spent in drug research, but 99.6% of Alzheimer’s drug trials FAIL.

There is far too little support for people navigating this diagnosis, so let's change that right now...

Head HERE for the Reverse Alzheimer's Summit and learn how to keep your memories and relationships with those you love.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. Chris Shaw interview: The coming wave of neurological vaccine damage will CRUSH the world's health care systems

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Holocaust survivor warns COVID-19 measures similar to Nazi Germany’s subjugation policies​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Pfizer vaccine destroys T cells, weakens the immune system – study​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BEYOND STUPID: Australia orders citizens to keep masks on while drinking alcohol outdoors​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is jaw dropping…
The cause of 80% of ALL diseases has been discovered. And it's the last thing you'd think of…
Click here to discover the answer right now!
The legendary doctor, Reinhard Voll, M.D., spent 40 years researching this connection. What he found was nothing short of groundbreaking - a real breakthrough that explains the exploding rates of chronic disease today.
It's in your mouth.
That's right, hidden poisons in your mouth can cause cancer, heart disease, diabetes and more.
These poisons are from common dental practices. They can also happen on their own through oral infections and gum disease.

But here's some great news: you can get rid of these poisons or completely avoid them. When you do, you'll heal your body from these diseases and get back your health, energy and vitality.
This is a fact. Thousands of people today are healing themselves.
In a wheelchair for life from arthritis? Now walking! “Hopeless” case of cancer? In remission! Advanced diabetes? Reversed! These true stories are astonishing.
You can heal yourself from these poisons, too.
Register for FREE to discover how some of the world's leading doctors, scientists and health experts are revealing amazing new advances in oral health - solutions you can use right now.
Discover which infection can cause cancer. The real cause of 90% of heart attacks. What common dental practice is at the root of Alzheimer's and dementia, and more!
If you or someone you love is suffering from disease, you can end it today. Arm yourself with the facts. Take back control of your health
Yours in health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WE ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR THIS LEVEL OF INFORMATION.

Hey Jimi,

Right now you are being bombarded with information.

You are receiving it on your phone, your computer, your office, your family, in the grocery store, on the radio, on podcasts, in the newspaper….

The list goes on and on.

And if you have been struggling with chronic symptoms such as gut problems, hormonal imbalance, anxiety or low energy and have not had the results that you would like to have either with your primary or even alternative health care practitioner….you’re likely on a quest and getting even more information!

This can be overwhelming AND disgruntling.

It’s super easy to find yourself in a place where you are trying all sorts of things and can easily find yourself worse off than you started.

Or in analysis paralysis...where you do absolutely nothing because you want to make the right choice.

I remember first starting to learn about gut health and hormones. I decided to try EVERYTHING on myself. (that’s the kind of science I like to do! [HASH=5024]#guineapig[/HASH] haha).

So one time I decided to do the SIBO Bi-phasic diet.

Well, what happened to me was a huge surprise.

I ended up getting horrible digestive problems that I didn’t have prior AND the symptoms did not go away when I went off the diet.

This is one of the biggest issues with not having a clear approach that addresses the root cause of symptoms.

Now I know that I should have invested in support from someone who had been through a similar journey and had a clear path to the results that I wanted.

Then I should have made sure my detox pathways were open and functioning properly.

After doing those two things, I could have then moved on to more “invasive” and “aggressive things” such as antimicrobial herbal protocols and restrictive diets if they were still necessary.

But when we are trying to cut corners and just try something to FIX the problem without realizing that there is a hierarchy of how things function and flow or figuring everything out ourselves through webinar trainings….we end up digging ourselves a deeper hole.

This is why it’s important to not self diagnose but rather tap into a proven method that will support you to reaching your goals.

One of the biggest things that I see missing in so many functional health programs is addressing the basics first.

It’s sexy to run labs and start restrictive diets.

It makes you feel like you’re really dealing with things.

But if the basics aren’t covered first, then those restrictive diets become long term crutches and those lab results don’t change as much as you’d like.

This is exactly why I decided to create my new Flow Medicine Program.

I wanted to make sure that I was providing an experience that would radically transform how people respond to protocols and health programs (or better yet not need them) by ensuring that their body was doing what it needed to detox pathogens and toxins out of the body AND learn a way to better respond to life’s stresses.

When you cover these two basics (flow of body + emotions), it’s magical to see how everything transforms.

Protocols that seemed like they plateaued start to work again, the need for certain supplements disappears, recurring symptoms disappear finally….the list goes on and on.

Our body wants to heal, we just need to make sure we are giving it the best possible chance.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Vaccine-pimping US Surgeon General proclaims Americans have “no right” to spread “disinformation,” which means anything the regime doesn’t like​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Exhaustive overview of published science shows that masks are worthless against covid​

VU Sponsors