Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

SHARE THIS ALERT facebook twitter
Hi Jimi,
Organophosphates are a category of chemicals that were used as neurotoxins by Nazi Germany in World War II. Today, we spray them on our leafy greens and berries.
That’s why we’re writing to tell you about a new petition that our friends at Earthjustice filed urging EPA to ban all the food uses of organophosphates! Now we need your help to show EPA that it can’t blow off its duty to protect us from dangerous chemicals.
This is the perfect opportunity for us to overwhelm EPA with comments urging the agency to ban the food uses of these dangerous chemical weapons. The comment period ends this week! Can you add your name now, Jim?
Tell EPA to get these chemical weapons out of our food system!
Organophosphates are found in the water we all drink and the air we all breathe.
These chemical weapons have been found to cause brain damage among other adverse health effects, especially in growing children. Farmworkers — who are disproportionately Brown, Black, and/or immigrants — are at an especially high risk for all the adverse health effects linked to organophosphate exposure.
Long-term studies sponsored by the EPA have established that when pregnant women are exposed to organophosphate insecticides, resulting in fetal exposure, their children grow up to have lower IQ scores, increased rates of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and poorer mental development than unexposed children.
Thanks in part to the advocacy from THIS community, we already got one organophosphate, chlorpyrifos, banned last year! The other dozen organophosphates pose the same adverse health effects that were the basis for EPA banning chlorpyrifos, so our best bet is to try to keep up this momentum until we get all organophosphates out of our food system.
But first we need to flood EPA’s docket with as many comments as possible urging the agency to ban these dangerous chemical weapons from our food system. This is the last chance for us to submit comments supporting this petition, so let’s rally together to show EPA how to put public health before the bottom lines of pesticide companies!
Tell EPA to get these chemical weapons out of our food system!
Together, we can build a better food system.
Onwards,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In this brand new eBook, Vaxx & Virus Recovery: Expert Protocols to Heal Your Body After COVID and the Toxic Jab you’ll discover…

•Which PROVEN and effective censored early treatments doctors are using to save hundreds of thousands of COVID patients from serious illness, hospitalization, and even death.

•The natural protocols you can use to help your body recover from COVID and address and prevent the symptoms of long COVID.

•The number one inhalant that studies showed could have prevented 90% of hospitalizations and ER visits by COVID patients

•The mineral and repurposed medicine that creates a powerful combination to combat COVID.

•The treatments that you can use to help restore your health post-vaxx - and to protect yourself from vaxx-spike protein shedding.

•And more!

>>> Click here now to download this f.ree eBook, Vaxx & Virus Recovery: Expert Protocols to Heal Your Body After COVID and the Toxic Jab.

Best of all, when you claim your eBook now, you will also receive f.ree access to my good friend, investigative journalist, and filmmaker, Jonathan Otto’s groundbreaking 12-episode docuseries, Unbreakable: Destined to Thrive | RELOADED – with 9 BRAND NEW episodes.

In this exclusive docuseries… You’ll discover how to strengthen your immune system, recover from C0V1D, and reverse the effects of the toxic C0V1D jab…

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ouch!!!!!!!!

As Tim rounded third base, I could see in his face that all was NOT ok. I could feel his pain as he fell to the ground. He really messed up his ankle.

I immediately grabbed a few ice packs.

As I helped him off the field, I suggested using comfrey poultices on his ankle.

The look on his face told me he had no idea what the heck I was talking about.

In that moment, I realized no one on the pub’s softball team that I coach was an herbalist.

I said, “No problem. I saw a ton of comfrey growing along your fence line. I’ll send you a link to a page on my website where I teach people how to make them.”

Trouble was, when I searched on LearningHerbs, I couldn’t find the page! I really could have sworn I wrote that article. Oops!

Well, I just fixed that.

You’ll now find this handy article on How to Make an Herbal Poultice with Comfrey, written by my podcast co-host, Tara Ruth.

We also created a new blog category called “Herbal Skills.” You can now easily access some of the most commonly made herbal remedies.

It might be a little late in the season for some of y’all to harvest fresh comfrey leaves, so Tara also shows how to make them with dried comfrey.

Next time you have flowering comfrey in your yard, definitely make up a batch of these poultices and keep them in the freezer for when you need them.

You just never know when you’re gonna sprain or strain something.

Stay healthy!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Use Expanding

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

The use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy dates back to the 1600s, but it only really caught on in the early 1900s, when Dr. Orval Cunningham, a professor of anesthesia, erected what was known as the “Steel Ball Hospital.” That structure was six stories high and could reach three atmospheres of pressure.

The “hospital” was closed in 1930 because of the lack of scientific evidence that the treatment worked, but the military continued researching it and quickly discovered benefits, mainly for deep sea divers suffering from decompression sickness (also called “the bends”).

Special: Fight Fatigue With This Doctor's Secret Weapon

The FDA now approves the use of hyperbaric chambers for the treatment of air or gas embolisms (“bubbles” in the bloodstream that obstruct circulation), carbon monoxide poisoning, and thermal burns caused by heat or fire.

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy takes advantage of the body’s vital need for oxygen. All the body’s organs, including the heart, require steady supplies of oxygen. But the air we normally breathe contains just 21% oxygen.

With hyperbaric oxygen therapy, a person is put into a cylindrical chamber into which 100% oxygen is pumped. During the procedure, the body’s cells get two to three times the amount of oxygen they would ordinarily.

There is some evidence to support the use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy as acute treatment for heart attack. However, the studies are few and more research is needed before the procedure becomes an accepted in-hospital treatment.

To date, the FDA has approved 13 uses for hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Alternative medicine practitioners have embraced it, and it is now touted for some 40 ailments, ranging from attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) to spinal cord injury, cancer, and coronary artery disease.

While hyperbaric oxygen treatment is generally safe, there are some side effects associated with its use, including myopia (nearsightedness) that can last for weeks or months, sinus damage, rupture of the middle ear, and lung damage. The treatment can also aggravate severe congestive heart failure, and patients who have pacemakers should not use it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi!
If you’ve been struggling with Candida, gut health or just want a few new super clean food as medicine recipes to add to your weekly meal planning, check out our FREE Candida cookbook.
Inside you’ll find delicious recipes like:
  • Cashew Cake Batter Pudding (for my sugar junkies - truly tastes like cake batter! ;)
  • Pan-seared Asparagus with Crispy Ginger Chips
  • Wild Salmon with Rosemary & Garlic
We have so much power and control over our health and the quality of our lives based on what we choose to put into our bodies.
Learning how to use food as your medicine will reap massive rewards for you – not just physically, but mentally and emotionally as well.
You’ll learn in each recipe why it’s included and what the ingredients can do to help you to achieve the following goals:
  • Improve your digestion
  • Boost immunity
  • Lose weight
  • Balance your hormones
  • Create beautiful, clear skin
  • Dramatically reduce the risk of diabetes & cancer

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Are you on the fence about whether there are benefits to getting vaxxed…?

Are you wondering if the jabs are really that dangerous?

If these are the questions you’re asking yourself, you’re certainly not the only one…

We’re contending with mass psychosis here, and the media has done an excellent job at promoting misinformation about the safety and efficacy of the jab.

But… This STILL doesn’t change the fact that these are lies they’re using to make you believe you NEED this shot - and the boosters - to survive. And we’ve got all the evidence to prove it!

So before you make a decision that could lead to irreversible damage to your body - or worse…

Make sure you’re caught up with the real science, the real data, and the real facts… All of which you can access in our latest eBook, Vaxx Vs Natural Immunity: Which is Better? completely f.ree!
And when you download your f.ree eBook, you'll also discover…
  • The 8 key things that cause disease - Dr. Bryan Summrizes his experiences after over 20 years of being in practice.
  • Scientific evidence that proves that natural immunity through C0V1D infections is much more effective than the vaxx.
  • How dangerous the jab really is - and how studies prove that it actually harms and lowers your immune system.
  • How artificial infection can cause your immune system to go into overdrive and cause autoimmune disease.
  • What you should do to strengthen your immune system to beat C0V1D without serious illness, or hospitalization rather than risking your life by getting the deadly jab.
  • And so much more!
  • Don’t wait, access to this special eBook will be removed very soon…
>>> Click here now to download this f.ree eBook, Vaxx Vs Natural Immunity: Which is Better?

Best of all, when you claim your eBook now, you will also receive f.ree access to my good friend, investigative journalist, and filmmaker, Jonathan Otto’s groundbreaking 12-episode docuseries, Unbreakable: Destined to Thrive | RELOADED – with 9 BRAND NEW episodes.

In this exclusive docuseries… You’ll discover how to strengthen your immune system, recover from C0V1D, and reverse the effects of the toxic C0V1D jab…

PLUS uncover the global government’s agenda – including the future “pandemics” they’re planning to unleash – and what your personal freedom will look like.

Download this eBook right now and claim your f.ree access to this powerful docuseries before they censor them.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

One out of every 800 people over 60 who gets vaccinated for covid DIES, says scientist​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr Northrup vs Forced Drugs & Depopulation: Let's Bring This Ongoing FELONY HOMICIDE Program DOWN!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How This Doctor Healed Her Own Autoimmune Disease Naturally
Dr. Jenn Simmons, MD
Dr. Jenn Simmons, MD was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, and realized conventional medicine did not have the solutions to help her get to the root cause.

She went down the path of functional medicine and discovered how to heal herself.

-->> Watch the video here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
True "Insider" Health Secrets
(you definitely have NOT heard this before)

For the first time, the world’s most renowned healthy aging and longevity doctors and researchers are opening their private doors to reveal their most powerful inside secrets…

…The secrets proven so effective that they personally make certain to take those steps themselves.

You most certainly have NOT heard many of these true "insider secrets" before.

However, if you truly want to live long and live well, you certainly need and deserve to…

-->> Don’t miss this unique and genuinely life-changing FR.EE online event to start your best years now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Health thought of the day:

Even though it’s not the final cancer-causing culprit that you’ll run into in your life, this is huge and one of the most important of all, and that is Mercury.
Mercury fillings in your teeth are a known carcinogen and are extremely dangerous to your body. Mercury causes cancer, and the mercury from your dental fillings excrete into your bloodstream and adds insult and injury to your cells year after year.
There’s only one way I know of to get them removed, and that’s through a holistic dentist or a biological dentist.

Read More Here....

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi,

Have you been or are you currently dealing with...
  • Intense Emotions
  • Sleep Problems
  • Hypervigilance
  • Low Self-esteem
  • Addictions
  • Suicidal Feelings
  • Memory Lapses
  • Holding a Job
  • Sexual Challenges
  • Trusting Others
  • And Maintaining Relationships
Studies are shoring that the root cause of these and other serious challenges may be caused by lingering traumas!

Traumas are effecting both adults and children at a more frequent rate and have been linked to the rise in social anxiety, trouble coping with changes and even the recent string of mass shootings.

Traumas are not just isolated to PTSD, sexual abuse or other traumatic experiences anymore...

... they can also be caused by the loss of work, relationship failures, money problems, changes in your environment, verbal abuse, and the heavy burden of stress that has been hanging over all these days.

While the effects of unresolved traumas can serious effect your mental fortitude and you relationships to those around you...

...the good news is that it's not to late to heal them!

My friend, Sarah Brassard, has put together an amazing FREE event called the Trauma Recovery Summit designed to help you identify the trauma that has been holding you back from so much in life.

You can register for FREE here.
Trauma Recovery Summit Free Registration

This FREE online Trauma Recovery event will help you…
  • Empower yourself with the means to recover from trauma and emotional pain so you can move forward and beyond
  • Discover expert insights and techniques to heal your mind, body, and spirit
  • Reveal a deeper connection to your inner truth and tap into the power to craft your own destiny
  • And learn how to build more deeply satisfying relationships and connections for a more fulfilling life

Plus you'll learn how to...
  • Get on track to overcome your pain once and for all by cultivating peace, clarity, and follow-through
  • Deeply heal your body, mind, and spirit and become a beacon of hope and inspiration for others who are suffering
  • Uncover your deepest needs and desires from the things that are shrouding your inner truth
  • Know how to truly take joy in your life without fear of regret
  • Build more deeply satisfying and authentic relationships than ever before
  • Go beyond healing to a place of thriving, well being, and authentic success
It's now within your power to fix your own unresolved or unrecognized trauma and also those traumas in your children and loved ones who desperately need your help.

>> Register Now for the Trauma Recovery Summit and start taking steps in reclaiming your life to finally live empowered and in abundance!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENTS​
Unbreakable: Destined to Thrive | RELOADED​
Our good friend, investigative journalist and filmmaker, Jonathan Otto has released a groundbreaking docuseries with 9 BRAND NEW episodes.

It’s time to fully understand the truth about this virus, the vaxx, your health, and your future freedom they are trying to take away. Don’t miss this opportunity to watch Unbreakable: Destined To Thrive Reloaded, airing August 15-26.
NOW, IT’S PERSONAL: The Ultimate Healthy Aging and Longevity Summit​
Our good friend, Brian Vaszily, has been a widely respected natural health advocate and researcher for over 20 years.

Brian’s about to provide you with something quite important and different. He’s gathering 21 of today’s most trusted healthy aging and longevity doctors and researchers, each from different specialty areas for the NOW, IT’S PERSONAL: The Ultimate Healthy Aging and Longevity Summit.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FOOD FOR THOUGHT​
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Grey Hair Can Regain Its Color - if You Relieve Stress​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oils That Cause Gut Inflammation
Hey Jimi,

Hello hello everyone! Today I want to talk to you about something in your cupboards or on your countertop that may be at the root of your health issues...

One of the most common sources of gut inflammation is something that is in almost all meals and snacks you consume, whether purchased at the store of made at home...

I'm talking about oil! While I am a proponent of getting high quality healthy fats, there are good fats and bad fats. While good fats will improve your health and help you lose extra fat, if you're consuming the wrong fats it can actually cause a lot of problems.

>> Click here to check out the article! <<
mail
The oils you use to cook or bake into foods (and especially the ones used in packaged foods and in restaurants) may be a major culprit to your very uncomfortable gut inflammation. Let’s look at the good and stable oils vs. the unhealthy oils.

In this article we will go over oils including:
  • avocado oil
  • olive oil
  • canola oil
  • soybean oil
  • palm oil
  • peanut oil
  • and more!

>> Click here to check out the article! <<
Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Just a few months ago, one of our top natural medicine experts uncovered shocking research… That showed the presence of venom peptides in the urine and fecal samples of C0V1D positive patients…

Since then, so much has been uncovered that leads us to believe that C0V1D, along with the deadly jab, are both bioweapons to carry out a mass envenomation agenda.

What’s proving this to be highly likely is that all of the effective treatments that have been shown to treat C0V1D are also treatments for envenomation…

One example is how studies proved that smokers are much less likely to fall ill with COV1D… And if they do, they are less likely to become severely ill.

Well, it turns out that blocking the Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors is one way to prevent serious illness from C0V1D… These are the same receptors that are targeted by venom.

One of our natural health experts, Robert Scott Bell, also reveals the powerful benefits of using homeopathic snake venom to cure envenomation…

The SAME remedies that are effectively treating both his C0V1D and vaxx-injured patients.

In our latest eBook, Proven alternative natural medicine protocols for COVID and Vaxx-injuries you’ll discover more about both of these healing protocols and more!

You can download it RIGHT NOW!
When you download your f.ree eBook, you’ll also discover…
  • 10 proven and effective natural alternative protocols - some of which you may never have heard of before!
  • What you can do to turn your water into a powerful medicine to prevent and reverse disease, including COVID & vaxx-related injuries.
  • How homeopathic snake venom and other natural medicine alternatives can help with envenomation.
  • The key therapy that you can do to oxygenate your body, which has shown to be highly effective for vaxx injured patients.
  • How to use MMS the RIGHT way for COVID and long COVID recovery and to heal from the effects of the deadly jab
  • Plus more!
>>> Click here now to download this f.ree eBook, Proven alternative natural medicine protocols for COVID and Vaxx-injuries.

Best of all, when you claim your eBook now, you will also receive f.ree access to groundbreaking 12-episode docuseries, Unbreakable: Destined to Thrive | RELOADED – with 9 BRAND NEW episodes.

PLUS uncover the global government’s agenda – including the future “pandemics” they’re planning to unleash – and what your personal freedom will look like.

Download this eBook right now and claim your f.ree access to this powerful docuseries before they censor them.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Peer-reviewed study discovers SAFE depression and anxiety relief taking one daily gram of THIS common spice…

And when they compared the effects with a common antidepressant… their jaws hit the floor:

They concluded that not only is this spice as effective in treating depression... but that it is FAR SAFER.

This study appeared in Phytotherapy Research and examined the effects of this spice on depression over this billion-dollar antidepressant, specifically.

Another study performed by UCLA showed that using this powerful spice daily improves memory by 28% AND untangles amyloid plaques associated with Alzheimer’s

And unlike pharmaceuticals, the spice is not only 100% safe and healthy – But is proven to boost your overall health in numerous ways, according to over 6000 studies!

You’ll discover more about this breakthrough treatment and so much more in a viral 10-episode docu-series titled ‘Depression, Anxiety and Dementia Secrets’.

>> Get the no-cost pass NOW to watch the life-changing docuseries: Depression, Anxiety & Dementia Secrets

In Depression, Anxiety and Dementia Secrets, you’ll find out:

• Why an unhealthy gut may be the culprit behind your depression and what you can do about it

• How to reduce inflammation that bombards your brain with toxins and aging agents

• What delicious foods and natural spices to add in your diet that are proven to improve memory, mood, and reduce brain damage associated with Alzheimer’s and dementia

>> Get the no-cost pass NOW to watch the life-changing docuseries: Depression, Anxiety & Dementia Secrets

Here’s to better brain health and happiness for all,

Dr. Pedram Shojai

P.S. Did you know that if you suffer from depression you have up to an 80% higher risk of Alzheimer’s?? Thankfully, more and more people are having success in reversing both of these conditions, naturally. Find out exactly how HERE <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi ,

It's frustrating, confusing and anxiety provoking... For women over 35, unexplained weight gain can be a total nightmare and feel like a losing battle once you hit menopause.

You eat less and exercise harder, yet still put on weight, especially around the belly.

Add in the hot flashes, disrupted sleep and mood swings, and life can feel unfair... like your body has betrayed you.

What the heck is going on?
mail

Menopause and Weight Gain| How to STOP IT! (Click Here to Watch)

In this video I break down they key reasons why weight gain happens as we enter the perimenopause and menopause transition, and what makes it so stubborn. Plus, I share what you can do about it.

And, with back to school season in full swing, that means cold and flu season is just around the corner... So, you need to prepared for whatever new virus or infection comes your way!

Make Your Own Medicine: Simple Homemade Tinctures, Teas and more for beginners (Click Here to Watch)

In this video I teach you how to make your own medicine (even if you aren’t a DIYer).

4-Step Natural Medicine Formula to Heal Yourself at Home (Click Here to Watch)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

According to one of our top natural medicine doctors, Dr. Henry Ealy, many people are misled into believing that they don’t have any allergies to medications.

This is because most doctors ONLY use standard allergy testing that identifies "IgE" reactions, which come on quickly, and generally lasts a few minutes up to an hour.

But… there’s another test that catches something really important… delayed allergies, or "IgG" reactions.

Dr. Ealy says…

"IgG antibodies mostly start about 2 days after the exposure with the reaction lasting up to 56 days. The reaction can be intense, and sometimes even life-threatening."
Inside this NEW downloadable eBook titled How to Create a Healing Mindset & Become Unbreakable…

Dr. Ealy explains why this is the case and how some of the symptoms you may be experiencing point to a delayed allergy…

And surprise, it’s extremely common!

>> The allergy test most doctors don’t offer (this catches what other tests miss)

When you download this eBook today, you’ll also discover…

• The common toxins that you’re exposed to on a daily basis and how they could be causing autoimmune disease… and yes, putting you at risk of serious illness from any strain of COV1D.

• The EXACT natural medicines that you can use to safely remove these toxins from your body and restore your health.

• How to establish a CLEAN lifestyle that does not poison your body with harmful toxins.

• A special algae shows to BOOST the production of white blood cells and antibodies that fight viruses and bacteria in your body.

• How to become the healthiest version of yourself WITHOUT toxic chemicals – especially the side-effect-laden drugs peddled by Big Pharma.

• And so much more!
Don’t wait, access to this special eBook will be removed very soon…

>> Here’s where to get your copy at no cost (download it here).

To your best health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Israeli doctor who linked monkeypox outbreak to covid jabs CENSORED by Twitter​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Why are so many “fully vaccinated” people catching COVID a second time? Because “long covid” is code for jab damage​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Father unleashes hell against pharmacist who jabbed his 7-year-old for covid, resulting in myocarditis​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just learned that 1,170,062 new diagnosis of brain diseases are happening to US Adults every single year!

I had no idea it was so high! Did you?!

Brain diseases like Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Huntington's, Brain Cancer, Stroke and more!

These brain diseases take our lives away, and create suffering, depression and loss of joy of life.

I'm assuming you're like me in that you want to avoid Alzheimer’s and other brain diseases and enjoy a sharp, clear brain now and very late into life, right?

Well, I just read an outstanding new report from Brian Vaszily called, 20 Top Herbs to Achieve Your Clearest, Sharpest Brain, and this important research-based guide is truly about to make a world of difference for you…

Get your completely FR.EE copy right now
and learn to prevent this growing brain-disease-pandemic

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Thursday​

August-11-2022
Throughout our lives, there will be so many times you'll feel frustrated by things you can't control.

It's important to build a set of tools that can help you manage your feelings in a healthy way.

Writing about things you can't control can help to let go of the overwhelm. Journaling is a healthy outlet to release frustration.

It helps you reset your energy and create space to make wiser decisions.

Write about all the things that are bothering you. Curse all you want. Tear up the paper as many times as you want.

Channel your feelings into words and let them out.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Reduce Fatigue Naturally
Dear Friend,
Sustainable energy isn’t just important for the environment—it’s also the foundation of our health and wellness. The energy produced by our mitochondria, aka our “cellular engines”, is what fuels our body functions and gives us the power to heal ourselves on a cellular and DNA level.
The problem is, there are many factors that can damage our mitochondria, leaving us feeling exhausted and depleted, without enough energy to fuel the brain and body. Things like toxins, stress, infections, and other factors can harm our cellular mitochondria and cause more than just fatigue—increasing our risks for chronic conditions, like cancer.
Discover key strategies to optimize your energy and support healthy mitochondria, for greater vitality and long-term health.

Upcoming Events featuring Dr. Eliaz

Infections: Eastern Wisdom Meets Modern Protocols | 8/22 - 8/28
August 22nd: Immunotherapy, Detoxification and Survival Response
>> Click here to register for FREE

Mitochondrial Matrix | 8/23 - 8/30
August 23nd: The Survival Paradox, Galectin-3 and Mitochondrial Health: Mastering Your Biochemistry for Optimal Health and Vitality

August 24nd:
The Essential Role of Healthy Detoxification for Peak Mitochondrial Function
>> Click here to register for FREE
mail
Results in Motion
Highlights from Dr. Eliaz’s Interview on the Reverse Alzheimer’s Summit
Missed Dr. Eliaz’s recent interview on the Reverse Alzheimer’s Summit? Check out the highlight video with key takeaways.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED LIVESTREAM​
The Truth About Healing Oils​
Sayer Ji interviews one of the greats of the natural products industry: former Olympic gymnastic champion who almost died from Crohn's disease, but discovered the incredible power of properly extracted healing oils to fully recover his health, and helping thousands of others do the same! You will learn both the dark and the light side of the therapeutic oils topic, and leave feeling inspired, deeply educated, and ready to recreate and reinvigorate your own healing protocols and daily patterns! A discussion not to be missed! August 13, 1:30pm EST

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Did you know that over 1.1 BILLION people around the world are suffering from some type of mental disorder? And 1 in 4 adults.

The scary thing is that over 50% of these people don’t even know it.

Whether it's memory loss, depression, anxiety, trauma, attention deficit disorder, or one of the more serious diseases like Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, bipolar, or MS, the tragic consequences of an unwell brain are too many to name.

Fortunately, there are specific foods, medicinal herbs and lifestyle practices that we can use to boost and protect our brains as we age - to ward off illness and stay as sharp as we have ever been!

With that in mind, I've got something really cool to share with you…

As part of his upcoming anti-aging summit, my friend Brian Vaszily has written a powerful (and free) eBook called Keep Your Brain Young: 15 Natural Ways to Achieve Your Clearest, Sharpest Brain.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What Type of Sleeper are You?
Dear jimi,

Are you struggling to fall asleep and stay asleep at night? Do you often wake up feeling exhausted? Are your sleep troubles disrupting other areas of your life?

If you answered “yes” to any of these questions … you’re far from alone. Sleep challenges are incredibly common, and they deserve a lot more attention than we generally give them.

To overcome sleep troubles, it’s really helpful to know what kind of sleeper you are—and that’s why we created this FREE quiz. What Type of Sleeper Are You? will help you determine your sleep style and reveal how it impacts your overall health and wellness. And it takes less than 3 minutes to complete.
Restful nights and vibrant mornings are within reach … and this quiz is an important first step in improving your sleep!

Wishing You a Peaceful Night’s Sleep,
Your Friends at Hay House

P.S. Want to learn even more about sleep and dreaming? Join us for the 7 Days to Great Sleep Challenge—a FREE virtual event that begins on August 15. At this week-long journey, you’ll receive the practical tools and powerful techniques you need to sleep better, wake up energized, and become a healthier, happier version of yourself. Follow this link to learn more and join the challenge!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They’re lurking in fruits… in choice cuts of meat…

They’re even hiding in that healthy protein bar you’re eating - whether you can taste it or not.

Food toxins can not only block your attempts to stay healthy…

They can cause major harm to your immune system and metabolism.

That’s why today I want to warn you about...

The Top 7 Hidden Food Toxins To Watch Out For

1. Glyphosate
Found in most non-organic crops, this pesticide kills weeds and pests but is a proven carcinogen.

2. BPA
It’s found in the coating of food packaging and drink cans and is a known hormone disruptor.

3. Sodium Nitrite/Nitrate
Used in processed meats to preserve shelf life, it has been linked to heart disease and diabetes.

4. BHT
A preservative used in the US but banned in Europe because of its connection to cancer.

5. Acrylamide
A highly toxic plastic-like substance that finds its way into many condiments and coffees.

6. GMOs
These genetically modified organisms are poisonous and can trigger allergic reactions.

7. Artificial Food Dyes
Studies have linked these dyes to ADHD, depression, skin disorders, and asthma.

It’s a scary list, right?

And the thing is, unless you move to a small farm and grow all your own food…

You can’t avoid ALL of these toxins day in and day out.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We know how much you loooooove recipes so… Here’s a great new one from our friend Brian Vaszily and his A-MA-ZING new eCookbook called
24 Best Easy, Delicious, Antioxidant-Loaded PLANT-BASED Recipes.

Easy Mushroom Veggie Tacos With Avocado Crema​

These tacos use mushrooms as the main “meat” and roasts them with a fragrant spice mix to bring out their flavor.
You can top them with fresh herbs, pickled onions, and any other toppings of your choosing.
The Stars of the Show: Mushrooms are full of many more nutrients than most people realize.
They are high in fiber, rich in B vitamins, and packed with antioxidants that support immune function and may help protect you from neurodegenerative diseases.
Avocado adds a healthy source of fat, vitamin C, vitamin E, and potassium. (1)

INGREDIENTS

Tacos:
1 pound mixed mushrooms (portobello, chanterelle, cremini, etc.), sliced
1 organic red bell pepper, sliced
½ onion, sliced
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon onion powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons coconut sugar
1 teaspoon sea salt (optional) - use ½
teaspoon lemon pepper if avoiding salt
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Organic whole grain or corn tortillas or leafy greens wraps (like organic kale or collards)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi, did you know that 43 million people in the US have low bone mass?

Yes, a lot of people are suffering from brittle bones, and here’s the thing...

Most people don’t even realize they’re at risk of fractures until it’s much too late.

Some of the most common warning signs are:

• Weak grip strength
  • Brittle fingernails and thin hair
  • Receding gum line
  • Stooped posture (sometimes called a “widow’s hump”)
Your bone health is critical — especially if you’re postmenopausal.

And whether you’ve had the “osteoporosis talk” with your health care provider or not...

I want to tell you how to take control of your bone health.

Right now.

(And no, I’m not talking about supplementing with calcium or vitamin D.)

It’s a simple 3-step process that’s helping people all over the world get the RIGHT plan in place for bone strength, fracture prevention, and saving preventable bone loss...

And it’s being taught by my good friend Kevin Ellis… known in the medical community as Bone Coach™!

=>> Gain access to his FREE Stronger Bones Masterclass and discover the simple 3-step blueprint to stronger bones!

I know it won’t be free for much longer so if you’re concerned about hunched posture, weak bones, and maintaining independence as you age...

This is truly mission-critical yet little-known info you need and deserve to be "in the know" about.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you spend most days barely making it to bedtime, dead on your feet, and exhausted all the time, it’s time for an energy reset.

The BEST way to improve your energy levels is with a full mitochondrial recharge. (Mitochondria are the parts of your cells that create all the energy you use every day.)

But a mitochondrial reset won’t work unless you have a healthy, balanced microbiome.

Click here to get Laura Frontiero’s guide, Restore Your Mitochondria With A Gut Health Kickstart.

This 33-page guide has all the information you need to boost the good bacteria, clear out the bad bacteria, repair your intestinal lining, and balance your microbiome’s flora.

We know it sounds VERY glamorous. (Not really.) But gut health is the foundation for EVERYTHING your body does, and without a balanced gut, you’re likely to feel exhausted for a very long time.

As a bonus, when you download the guide, you'll also get a ticket to the Restore Your Mitochondrial Matrix Summit, happening online from August 23 – 30, 2022.

The summit brings together more than 40 of the world's leading experts in mitochondrial health – including doctors, authors, sought-after speakers, nutritionists, and more – to teach you how to supercharge your mitochondria for energy, productivity, and a renewed sense of vitality!

VU Sponsors