Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Getting vaccinated for covid four or more times results in near-complete collapse of the immune system, bombshell study finds​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

There are SO many reasons people decide to reduce the amount of meat they eat.

Whether it’s for the many health benefits that come from reducing your intake of saturated fats…

Or because you’re worried about the unethical, cruel treatment of animals…

Or the result of educating yourself on how devastating modern animal agriculture is to our beloved planet...

No matter the impetus, even just cutting down on your consumption of meat and animal products a little helps your long term health, and Mother Earth.

Yet, it’s not always easy. You may wonder where to begin.

You probably worry about getting enough healthy protein…

Or that finding replacements will be way too much work.

Actually, there are several EASY ways to make the switch.

Our friends at VegHealth have prepared a digital book on this precise topic and for a limited time you can download your own copy of it at no cost for the rest of the day!

>> Easy ways to reduce your meat intake

This incredible publication gives you the blueprint you need to swap out meat for healthier, cruelty-free options…

Including 5 fast & delicious high-protein recipes—made with plants!

When you get your copy of this helpful book, you’ll discover:
    • 5 essential tips to reduce your meat intake
    • The top considerations when adopting a whole foods plant-based diet
    • Key points about potential deficiencies (and how to avoid them)
    • 6 sure-fire ways to ensure you’re always getting enough protein
    • And so much more!

We respect the work and mission of VegHealth so much…

And encourage you to download this valuable digital book while you still can.

If you’ve been considering a lifestyle change, this will help.

Here’s to a healthier, vibrant life!

The Conquering Cancer team

P.S. Remember, this info-packed book is yours at no cost today. And if you know anyone who’s been thinking about lowering the amount of meat they eat, go ahead and forward this email to them! ;-)

>> Easy ways to reduce your meat intake

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

Thyroid hormones are responsible for stimulating the metabolic processes of every cell in the body. People can’t live without adequate amounts of thyroid hormones.

The thyroid gland, which sits in the lower part of the neck, produces about a teaspoon of hormones in an entire year. That means just a little variation in thyroid hormone production can have big effects on the body.

Special: Dr. Brownstein: Your Tiny Thyroid Causing Big Problems

In order to grasp the effects of thyroid hormone, it is important to understand how the thyroid gland works. The gland is stimulated by a hormone from the pituitary gland — called, of course, thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH). The thyroid gland responds to TSH by producing a relatively inactive type of thyroid hormone called thyroxine, or T4.

The enzyme deiodinase (also called iodide peroxidase) then converts thyroxine to the active type of thyroid hormone, triiodothyronine (T3), which performs thyroid hormone functions.

One condition that causes fatigue for many patients is a failure to convert inactive T4 into the active T3 hormones. I refer to these patients as “poor T4 converters.” There are many reasons why T4 fails or is slow to convert into T3, including hypoadrenalism. Adequate levels of cortisol and other adrenal hormones are necessary for the body to convert T4 to T3.

Other factors that can slow the conversion of T4 to T3 include insufficient levels of:

• B vitamins (especially vitamin B12)

• Iodine

• Iron

• Selenium

• Vitamin A

• Zinc

In addition, many commonly prescribed medications — such as beta blockers, birth control pills, and antidepressants — can slow T4 conversion.

Fluoride, which is found in most public water sources, also is a potent inhibitor of thyroid activation. I have written many times about the dangers of fluoridating the water supply.

The most common reason a person would be unable to convert inactive T4 into active T3 is iodine deficiency — which affects much of our country. I estimate that more than 95% of Americans are iodine deficient.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Brain diseases and Mental health struggles are silently sweeping the nation. Every day, more and more individuals experience anxiety, ADD/ADHD, depression, a new diagnosis of Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s, or other brain-related conditions that cause unbearable suffering – yet we rarely talk about it.
To make matters worse, counseling appointments may not provide sufficient help, medications can worsen symptoms instead of alleviating them, and suicide hotlines saw an 8-fold increase in some U.S cities last year alone.
It's a difficult time for our world right now as traditional approaches to tackling brain-related conditions have proven ineffective.
That is why I want to invite you to a live event that my dear friend and colleague Dr. Elena Villanueva is hosting.
With her groundbreaking approaches to identifying and addressing the root causes of brain-related conditions, over 1 million people worldwide have been given hope, evidence-based answers, and affordable solutions for restoring their brains and bodies back to health. It's no wonder why she has become the go-to source when seeking affordable solutions in this difficult climate.
Hear what Dr. Villanueva has to say about finding your way back to health and vitality in her All New, Live Event…
Your Brain and Mental Health: What they’re not telling you.

For years, Dr. Elena endured a battle against anxiety, depression, aphasia, and complete memory loss with no solutions in sight from traditional medicine to ease her suffering.
With time, her conditions worsened until she felt suicide might be the only way out of this darkness and suffering in her life – but that would not prove to be true! On Thanksgiving eve 2011, when all hope seemed lost, an incredible miracle happened: Spirit revealed to her powerful solutions that enabled her to overcome her severe illnesses holistically, forever changing course for both her physical and brain-related illnesses.
Armed with a newfound sense of optimism, she undertook an inspiring quest toward healing that culminated in her discovery and development of an innovative system – a data-driven and tested approach informed by cutting-edge science and quantum technology.
Today her mission is to lead the world in the new paradigm shift in the future of medicine. If you want to see what she is doing to help people around the world Click Here For Your Invitation to Her Upcoming Live Event
Andrea, a nurse in her 30s, wanted real solutions and found them with Dr. V’s innovative approaches!​
Register for Dr. V’s masterclass today, and you’ll get to see even more life-changing and inspiring case studies, plus the answers and solutions that are saving lives around the world.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity; take your first step towards successful healing and vibrancy now by registering to view Dr. V’s all new series, Your Brain and Mental Health: What they’re not telling you.

To your health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This coming Thursday I'm teaching a webinar called How to Never Be Afraid of Cancer Again.

I will show you:

• Cutting Edge Strategies that Cancer Conquerors Use to Speed Up Healing

• What Cancer Actually is, and How it's Possible to Overcome it Naturally

• Empowering Yourself to Create A Customized Healing Plan

All for free!

Will you join me this coming Thursday at 7pm? Hope to see you there!

And not to worry, if you miss the live session, as long as you register, you'll receive the replay right after.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What should we eat?
I ask this question in the context of the incredible rates of obesity that we are now seeing, virtually worldwide.
Today we will spend time with Dr. Jason Fung author of the book The Obesity Code.
This is a landmark book that powerfully lays out why we are continuing to gain weight.
It dispels the notion that dietary fat threatens to make us gain weight as well as the unfounded idea of calories in versus calories out as an explanation for why we gain weight.
Dr. Fung clearly focuses on the importance of the hormone, insulin, in terms of obesity, and certainly in terms of diabetes as well.
He outlines a very straightforward plan that is in perfect alignment with current science.
This interview is one of the most fundamental as a relates to the science of weight loss and regaining control over our blood sugar...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
check out these recent episodes from Rosie Radio:

• How To Reverse Weight Loss Resistance with Dr. Keesha Ewers
  • A commonly overlooked hidden stressor that might be causing your weight loss resistance
  • The surprising effect of Dr. Keesha’s 21-Day Detox
  • What does a detox lifestyle really look like and an amazing case study of how someone going through menopause is living it

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Exhausted? If no amount of sleep or caffeine seems to help...
Hey there Jimi,
Until recently, there has been minimal attention given to patients with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) by mainstream medicine. People have been searching for answers for years with little help or even acknowledgment of the severity of their illness.

ME/CFS remains one of the most mysterious conditions on the planet. Yet it affects an estimated 2.5 million people in the U.S. alone. According to the CDC, 90% of cases haven’t been diagnosed.

You or someone you know could very well be suffering from ME/CFS without knowing it.

Are you constantly exhausted, with no amount of sleep or caffeine able to help you function?

Have you ever had a physician dismiss your severe fatigue as being all in your head?

The rising numbers of people with Long Haul Syndrome and its similarities to ME/CFS have given doctors and researchers new impetus to search for better answers in regard to causes and treatments for these illnesses.
This guide will walk you through:
  • The likely causes of ME/CFS and other post-viral conditions
  • Its link with Long Haul Syndrome
  • The pivotal role of the Cell Danger Response in healing these conditions
By downloading this book, you will also automatically be registered for the Overcoming Long Haul & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Summit, taking place February 7th - 14th.

The event brings together over 50 of the world's leading experts on Long Haul Syndrome, chronic illnesses, and ME/CFS – including doctors, scientists, and researchers who are on the front lines of this new health paradigm.

As a collective, there isn’t a topic that is more important to all of us …

Download your copy today to explore how Long Haul has ushered in a new age of medicine and forced a reckoning with one of medicine's most neglected diseases, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Hey there Jimi,

Is it possible to halt or reverse the aging process?

I think we would all like to know!

Some researchers think so, while others aren’t so sure.

It’s undeniable, though, that some age gracefully, remaining healthy, happy, and vital into their golden years…

While others suffer from chronic pain, depression, or cognitive decline.

Why is this?

And what can we do to maintain our independence, faculties, health, and happiness as we mature?

Or even become healthier with each passing year!?

First and foremost, we must understand WHAT AGING IS from a biological perspective and the multitude of factors that play a role in this process.

Then we can implement several practical, yet powerful, shifts to reverse the effects of aging.

But where do we start?

Thankfully, our good friend and integrative health practitioner Jason Prall has created the single best roadmap for health and longevity we've personally ever seen.

It comes in the form of a fascinating, 9-part docuseries called The Human Longevity Project — and he’s sharing it with our community for FREE!

And be sure not to miss the hilarious outtakes video you’ll receive in your inbox after you register.

→ Head here to check out the trailer for The Human Longevity Project

Jason and his crew traveled around the globe to Ikaria, Okinawa, Sardinia, and Costa Rica to interview the world’s healthiest & longest living people, and then teamed up with the most trusted doctors, scientists, researchers, and healers on the planet to bring you this life-changing content.

Each episode is PACKED with groundbreaking research and PROVEN wisdom for living a longer, happier life. Seriously, this is some amazing content that you will not want to miss.

Here’s a quick preview of what you’ll discover in each episode:
  • Episode 1 – The Truth About Aging: Can it Be Slowed or Even Reversed?
  • Episode 2 – The Gut & Immune System: How Microbes Keep You Free of Disease
  • Episode 3 – Diet & Exercise: The Surprising Habits of Healthy Populations
  • Episode 4 – Toxic Planet: How to Be Healthy in a Sick World
  • Episode 5 – Sleep, Light & Disease: Where The Western World Went Wrong and How To Fix it
  • Episode 6 – Raising Healthy Kids: Fertility, Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond
  • Episode 7 – Purpose, Gratitude, and Community: What Healthy Societies Know That We Don’t
  • Episode 8 – Cancer & Alzheimer’s: How Centenarians Avoid Diseases of Aging
  • Episode 9 – The Way Forward: Combining Ancient Wisdom With Modern Technology
Save your seat to watch The Human Longevity Project 100% FREE of charge

The unrivaled wisdom and comprehensive, science-backed message you’ll find in this series doesn’t just have the power to extend your life…

It is intended to dramatically improve the quality of your life starting RIGHT NOW.

Please don’t miss out on this rare and incredibly special streaming event that begins February 8th, 2023.

Wishing you eternal youth,

Robby & Cyrus

P.S. We are confident in saying that EVERYONE would benefit from this series in its entirety. But the best part is that you’re welcome to tune in for as much or as little of the series as you’d like and prioritize the episodes of greatest interest to you. Each one will be available to watch for FREE for 24 hours!

Don’t miss this rare opportunity to watch this award-winning film series for FREE. <<<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

If you’ve been looking for a sign to join the End Chronic Stress, Fatigue, and Burnout: The Medicine of Mindset Summit, this one is it.

Because it’s starting today.

>> Lead the way <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This Nutrition Bite is for anyone sporting lady parts and having (ensuring!) a healthy “down there”...
Did you know…
Female reproductive systems are home to a complex ecosystem of microscopic bacteria known as the vaginal microbiome. The balance of this system is important, just as it is for your gut.
Knowing that, it won’t surprise you that what you eat can directly affect your vaginal health, too.
When this colony of bacteria is strong, it can protect you from urinary tract infections, sexually transmitted diseases and yeast infections.
When it's weak, the “bad” organisms and outside factors are more likely to be able to wreak havoc on your poor lady bits.
But something else of note…
What you eat can also affect your hormones. Which in turn affects your vagina. For example, when estrogen levels drop, your vulva and vaginal tissues tend to thin.
Which means you've got a greater chance of developing those inconvenient and uncomfortable vaginal infections.
So, what should you eat to maintain vaginal health?
Well, there’s a pretty long list…
But the #1 food to avoid for vaginal health is actually one of the ones most experts agree should be avoided for our overall physical health, as well.
Did you guess it, yet?

The #1 food to avoid is SUGAR.​

Excess sugar in all forms is bad news for your gut and vaginal microbiome. Refined sugar is added to just about everything these days, from spaghetti sauce to salad dressing - so you can easily go over your daily limit without even enjoying something sweet!
But you can’t forget things like fructose, the natural occurring sugars in fruits. Drinking a glass of fruit juice is a concentrated blast of fructose even if it’s NOT full of added sugars.
And don’t get us started on HFCS - High-Fructose Corn Syrups… That’s a topic of a future article! (But beware - it’s in far too many processed foods and drinks.)
Sugar in all forms is a favorite food of those “bad” organisms lurking in your vagina’s microbiome. So, when you eat too much, it's easy for organisms like candida to overrun the population... and yeast infections can result.
Similarly, some bacteria feed on others. Once an organism starts to overgrow - often by being given the opportunity to proliferate by having a good food source - that’s when things get out of balance.
It’s not so much about ‘good’ and ‘bad’, as it is about balance. And sugar can throw your body and hormones WAY out of balance, creating optimal conditions for infections and other common ailments of the va-jay-jay.
Thus, as with most things, MODERATION is key. A moderate amount of sugars (preferably not refined) is usually okay for most people.
But there are several MORE foods you should avoid if you want the happiest “down there”, today and every day.
Discover the full list in our friend Isa Herrera’s digital book, “The Vaginal Dryness Survival Guide - How to Heal Vaginal Dryness, Fragile and Itchy Tissues With Food & Simple Wellness Practices
>>Get your copy of this incredibly helpful guide here
To Getting Back Your Sensuality & Confidence,
Anna Joy
Customer Happiness Manager
VegHealth Institute
P.S. Isa really is just the sweetest woman and a true expert in this area. (pun intended). She’s holding a free workshop on all things ‘down there’ health that STARTS SOON…
When you download her complimentary ebook, (and because you’re one of our valued members) you’ll also get a VIP pass to Isa’s Complete Pelvic Floor RESET Interactive Workshop that premiere’s online, soon.

The Complete Pelvic Floor RESET Workshop​

End Bladder Leakage & Enjoy Stronger, Tighter "Lady-Parts" Using The NEW Science of Kegel Fascia Training

Give Your Lady Parts A “Do-Over”​

>>Claim your f.reee VIP Pass Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Will it come back?

Hi Jimi,

One of the biggest concerns that women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer have is:

Will it come back?

Click HERE for a short video, for my thoughts regarding this question.

Naturally,

Dr. V

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is a friendly reminder that my Webinar is this evening, starting at 4pm PST!

I hope you're ready to learn something powerful!

Tonight I want to share with you a very useful training on the many medicinal applications of resins and a breakdown of a handful of my favorite cure-all resins and their vast traditional uses for healing and more.

I'll also answer a few great question folks from the series have asked this past week about resin crafting that I know will be really helpful for you to hear.

I'll also cover some FAQs I've been asked about the Botanical Resins & Gums Course the past few days.

Click the link here just a few minutes before 4pm PST to register and join the webinar room!

I also have a very special surprise gift EXCLUSIVELY for those that join me at 4pm PST!

You don't want to miss it!

*Be sure you set an alarm on your phone so you don't miss out!

See you soon!

~ Evan

PS - You also have just a few more days to enroll in the Botanical Resins & Gums Course with our big opening discount. This special offer ends this Thursday at 10pm pst, so be sure to act now!
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A health resource from Dr. Heather Sandison and Marama/Solcere
Dear Jimi,
Have you had Covid? Are you still experiencing any fatigue, shortness of breath, or sleep disturbances? Any brain fog, inflammation, stiffness, pain, heart issues, or any of the myriad associated problems that come with it?
I'm speaking at this upcoming summit, called the Overcoming Long Haul & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Summit, happening February 7-14, 2023.
My topic is:
Brain Health And Long Haul
  • How inflammation in the body can lead to brain inflammation
  • An exploration of the body's terrain to understand why inflammation occurs
  • Understanding susceptibility to long haul and cognitive decline

But I'm just one of over 50 of the leading experts on Long Haul Syndrome, chronic illnesses, and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) that you'll find here. It's a hand-picked dream team including doctors, scientists, and researchers who are on the front lines of these new health challenges, and I'm thrilled to be part of it.

Perhaps something at this summit will help you move beyond your chronic fatigue, brain fog, and ongoing inflammation. And it can certainly help you learn more about optimizing your health.

Learn more by registering for the Overcoming Long Haul & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Summit.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Study: No Such Thing as 'Healthy' Obesity

There is no such thing as healthy obesity, a Scottish study reports. A normal metabolic profile doesn't mean an obese person is actually healthy, because he or she still has an increased risk of diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and respiratory illness, University of Glasgow researchers explained.

"The term 'metabolically healthy obesity' should be avoided in clinical medicine as it is misleading, and different strategies for defining risk should be explored," wrote researchers led by Frederick Ho, a research associate at the university's Institute of Health and Wellbeing.

Special: Doctor Discovers Sugar Control Method, Naturally

Ho and his colleagues analyzed data from more than 381,000 people in the United Kingdom who were followed for an average of 11.2 years. They compared metabolically healthy people who weren't obese to those who were obese but deemed metabolically healthy — meaning they did not have high blood sugar, high blood pressure, insulin resistance, and other harmful metabolic changes associated with excess weight.

Compared to healthy folks who weren't obese, those who were metabolically healthy but obese were 4.3 times more likely to have Type 2 diabetes; 18% more likely to suffer heart attack or stroke; 76% more likely to develop heart failure; 28% more likely to have respiratory disease; and 19% more likely to have COPD.

Compared to metabolically unhealthy people who weren't obese, those who were metabolically healthy and obese were also 28% more likely to have heart failure.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The “DIED SUDDENLY” X-Files: Athletes are dropping like flies from heart attacks and other “unknown causes” since introduction of the Covid CLOT SHOTS​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VAX FAIL: Latest omicron variant more likely to infect the VACCINATED, CDC admits​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FULL LENGTH EPISODE​
EPISODE 302: UNCANCELLABLE
Texans Rally For Freedom; More Incriminating Myocarditis Data; Statins to Blame for UK’s Excess Death?; Former W.H.O. Scientist Connects Lays Out the Timeline of Tyranny; ICAN Forces Europe’s “FDA” Hand on AstraZeneca’s Covid Jab; Functional Freedom At Anarchapulco!
Guests: Michelle Evans, Jeff Berwick, Catherine Bonandin, Astrid Stuckelberger, PhD​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to my newsletter!
This week, I am super excited to share our new participant, Pierre’s first In Therapy session.

"OUR RELATIONSHIP TO OURSELVES IS OFTEN A MIRROR OF
HOW WE WERE RELATED TO BY OUR PRIMARY CAREGIVERS"

PIERRE'S FIRST IN THERAPY SESSION - AVAILABLE NOW

44-year old Pierre has come to therapy to overcome childhood trauma and achieve authentic self-worth. In this first session, Pierre and I explore his past and how it has affected him in his adult life.
Click here to watch the episode now...
You can also listen to it in podcast format on Apple and Spotify.
Remember to join us every Tuesday as we unpack each step of Pierre's journey and discuss key tips and strategies you can use to unlock your true potential.
To help further support you in your personal journey, I will also be sharing some materials to accompany the series. Each week, I’ll release a FREE bonus video and worksheet to help bring the sessions to life for you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

DO YOU SUPPRESS YOUR EMOTIONS?​

A key theme we explore during Pierre’s first session is his tendency to suppress his feelings and emotions. During his childhood, Pierre would often fantasise about people, places and the future to escape from his present situation.
Strategies like this may help us to manage and survive throughout childhood but they often end up becoming patterns that stick throughout our adult lives and end up causing further harm.
The good news is, as adults we can learn to meet and hold our emotions and release the need for these defensive strategies.
The step towards this healing is becoming aware of these defensive strategies which we use. To learn more about the outcome of emotional repression and the benefits of emotion processing, you can check out this post over on my Instagram here.
Warmly,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED ARTICLE
3 Age-Reversing, Body-Regenerating Substances Backed by Science
Food is medicine. We know that already. But did you know it can also reverse your biological age and regenerate tissues in your body, therefore preventing you from needing to use medicine in the first place? Here are three common substances you probably didn't know act like "elixirs of youth."​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO
5 Ways to Reverse Biological Age
Sayer Ji, GreenMedInfo founder, discusses how you can reverse your biological age with a deep dive discussion based on his book, Regenerate: Unlocking Your Body's Resilience Through the New Biology.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Planned genocide: Covid jabs were designed to cause harm, warns pharmaceutical executive​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Study: These two simple nutritional supplements trigger spike protein UNFOLDING and may neutralize its harmful properties​

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What should we eat?
I ask this question in the context of the incredible rates of obesity that we are now seeing, virtually worldwide.
Today we will spend time with Dr. Jason Fung author of the book The Obesity Code.
This is a landmark book that powerfully lays out why we are continuing to gain weight.
It dispels the notion that dietary fat threatens to make us gain weight as well as the unfounded idea of calories in versus calories out as an explanation for why we gain weight.
Dr. Fung clearly focuses on the importance of the hormone, insulin, in terms of obesity, and certainly in terms of diabetes as well.
He outlines a very straightforward plan that is in perfect alignment with current science.
This interview is one of the most fundamental as a relates to the science of weight loss and regaining control over our blood sugar...

Free to watch without registering or putting in your email address anywhere. I have it linked to watch tomorrow. Thank you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Free to watch without registering or putting in your email address anywhere. I have it linked to watch tomorrow. Thank you.
I have have put many on that you don't have to give your e-mail and some if I am gonna watch them I post my link to the event so others will not have to, I usually state that it's my link and if you use it you wont have to register ;)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My good friend and integrative health practitioner, Jason Prall, is sharing about to release his award-winning documentary film series,The Human Longevity Project!

In this riveting 9-part series, Jason traveled to Ikaria, Okinawa, Sardinia, and Costa Rica to interview the longest-living and healthiest people from across the globe.

And he combined this wisdom with new scientific research on aging shared by 96 of the world’s leading experts on longevity, gut health, hormones, cancer, detoxification, immunity, sleep, mindfulness and more…

What he uncovers is truly astounding and has the potential to radically transform your health and extend your life.

This is one docu-series you won’t want to miss!

-->> Go here to watch the award winning 9 part docuseries for free for a limited time.

And secure your seat for the hard-hitting documentary film series, The Human Longevity Project, starting February 8th, 2023.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi,

Have you seen photos from recent autopsies that are finding "mico-clotting injuries" that actually tear tiny holes in the heart?

More people who got the shot are being hospitalized.

Current research shows micro-clotting levels are increased in COVID-19-positive blood samples, this is known as a marker of damaged heart cells from tiny blood clots.

Dr. Syed Haider had this to say about the rising number of vaccine-injured cases.

He speaks about how the vaccines are causing micro-clotting and injuring people and why so many medical doctors are at a loss for how to treat it.

“I think the #1 most important thing for you, is just believing you can heal. If you go to a doctor who doesn't believe you can heal. Find another doctor. Why are you wasting your time with a doctor who doesn't believe you can heal, then what are you doing?"

Dr. Syed Haider, Dr. Bryan Ardis, and other renowned Medical Doctors and research scientists are in a race for answers to how the C0V!D vaccines cause vaccine-related injuries.

One of the crucial research questions that need to be answered is to obtain a clearer image of how the virus works, so medical doctors can find treatment regimens that can assist in a COVID-19 patient’s survival.

Dr. Bryan Ardis, a Chiropractor, acupuncturist, and medical researcher had this to say about how vaccines are injuring people.

“The stickier the red blood cells are, the more chances of suffering with a blood clot which can easily lead to a heart attack or stroke…” said Dr. Ardis.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST MICRO-CLOTS

The older you are, the more likely you have problems with micro-clumping.

If you suffer from long-term chronic diseases, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease, it’s possible that C0V!D micro-clots can further compromise your cardiovascular system.

A COVID-19 infection (especially if you have LONG C0V!D) can worsen breathing problems, and cause cardiovascular disease that can result in myocardial infarction, severe arrhythmia, shock, and even death.

New cases of people being hospitalized with 'micro clots' are rising.

New cases of people being hospitalized with 'micro clots' are rising.

We all need to protect ourselves, and our loved ones, including the vaxxed and unvaxxed, because we are ALL at risk…

We all know it's difficult to find this vital information online with censorship.

You want to do all you can to protect your health.

My very good friend Jonathan Otto, a highly acclaimed investigative journalist, filmmaker, and humanitarian, is releasing a Brand New docuseries, called Absolute Healing

You can register for a spot at no cost by clicking the link below:

>>> Reserve your spot for the BRAND NEW docuseries, Absolute Healing (at no cost)

This groundbreaking, 9-episode docuseries is jam-packed with bigger and better life-saving and expert-recommended protocols to…

Prevent C0V!D micro-clots from turning into blood clots and strokes…

Reverse post-vaxx injuries and totally restore your health…

Protect yourself from shedding, without having to completely isolate yourself…

Beat serious symptoms of COVID and long-haul COVID…

Reverse life-altering and debilitating diseases…

And MORE!

I’m sharing this information with you because you will NOT get it anywhere else…

The media (controlled by the global government) continue ruthlessly taking down any information that top experts share online.

There’s virtually NO other way for people to get access to this life-saving information.

That’s why Jonathan has interviewed world-renowned experts to give you access to the most recent, updated protocols to completely restore your health amidst the current health crisis.

Because Jonathan really wants everyone to have these vital tools, he’s giving you the chance to sign up to watch all 9 Episodes totally FREE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Never Be Afraid of Cancer! (Starts Tomorrow)
Free Webclass with Certified Holistic Cancer Coach Nathan Crane
In this groundbreaking web class you will learn how to not only overcome the fear of cancer, but how these cancer-conquerors and cancer doctors have had great success treating cancer with low cost, natural, and non toxic therapies.

-->> go here to register free

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doctors & Centenarians Agree, This is How You Avoid Cancer

More than 70% of adults across the United States have already been diagnosed with a chronic disease and almost 80% of the nation’s healthcare cost is spent on managing and treating these conditions.

Last year alone, 1.9 million new cases of cancer were diagnosed in the United States and about 6 million people are living with Alzhimer’s disease.

And the really scary part is that chronic diseases are skyrocketing DESPITE incredible advancements in medicine, science, technology, and education.

YET…there are groups of people around the world that virtually escape these common diseases of aging. Not only that, they’re living happily beyond 100 years old!

So what are their secrets?

And how can we uniquely apply them to our modern way of living?

Find out in the award-winning series, The Human Longevity Project!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Natural Health Tip:

The healthy alkaline pH levels of the external environment of a healthy cell are 7.4 - alkaline. The environment in which cancer cells thrive is an acidic environment, around 6.8. That means that the environment in which cancer cells need to thrive is roughly 6x more acidic than that of a healthy alkaline environment.

Read More Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
STARTING IN 1 DAY!​
Hi Jimi,

We're just 1 day away from the start of the Immune Defense Summit!

Today I want to give you a "sneak peek" at what I'll be talking about with Dr. Cynthia Foster in episodes 2 and 4...
Dr. Foster will be speaking twice during the summit...

• HERBAL DEFENSE PLAN
    Dr. Foster reveals her "herbal defense plan". Learn herbal medicine secrets to avoid chronic stress problems, and also discover natural ways to overcome respiratory illnesses safely.

• REMEDIES WHEN SICK
    Did you know there are herbs designed to knock out a cold or flu within 24 hours? Dr. Foster will show you how to quickly get rid of a cold or flu and share two strategies to bring down a fever safely and effectively. You'll also discover natural ways to remove upper respiratory congestion.

I promise you are never going to get this kind of information from your conventional doctor.

I'll be back tomorrow with your special link to access the presentations for Episode 1 of the Immune Defense Summit.

Talk to you again soon!
mail
To Your Health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
I’d like to invite you to a Q&A I’m doing with Ryan Sternagel later this week. We’ll explore and answer real questions from actual people, suffering from complications of chronic illness, autoimmunity and cancer.
Click here to sign up and get this important Q&A.
Ryan and I believe this kind of Q&A needs to be given to as many people as possible - so after you sign up, I would love you to share this event with those you love and on your social media.
Ryan is a huge champion, constantly showcasing alternatives to endless medication for chronic illness, as well as alternatives to traditional cancer treatment.
It’s time to CHANGE how we treat illness and create real recovery.
Definitely click here to join our interview and to learn more about what Ryan is doing to change the world, one person - and family - at a time.

To your best health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here are some of the recipes you can't miss out on:
🫑 Ginger & Cashew Veggie Stir-Fry

This recipe is a winner when you're pressed for time and looking for something fast and easy! It helps use up any spare vegetables you have in the fridge so that they don't go to waste. The sauce is simple and zingy, and brings this dish together, so make sure not to skip out on it.

🍊 No Bake Chocolate Orange Tart

Chocolate pairs great with just about anything... mint, berries, and even chili, but THIS combination of chocolate and orange is going to be your new favorite. This recipe is perfect for the times you don't want to turn on the oven but still want to make a dessert that is going to be winner all around.

🤤 Rosemary & Sea Salt Cassava Crackers

Crackers are a great snack to keep with you on-to-go. Pair them with a creamy hummus, dip them in a homemade guacamole, or simply eat them on their own. This cracker recipe requires a single bowl and only five ingredients which means we are often whipping up a batch in our house. We love adding them to grazing boards for the family to enjoy.

Make sure to follow the cookbook series on our Instagram page HERE. >>

In good health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
I’m so happy to tell you about an inspirational film that I think you’re going to love.
My friend Sonia Ricotti has spent decades studying how people “bounce back” from tough times. She’s made an extraordinarily beautiful film that shares the profound journeys taken by many who’ve come back from heartbreak and pain — and what she and they have learned from it all.
>> Watch this limited-time, global release of Unsinkable: The Secret to Bouncing Back right here (for free).
The reviews for this inspirational film have been incredible! In fact, it’s been selected by many film festivals around the world and was nominated for numerous awards (including "Best Documentary")!
I think Unsinkable will touch you deeply and uplift your spirits. And you just might walk away with a new sense of possibility.
>> Go here to watch it now.
Unlike most of what we share with you, the film Unsinkable isn’t about food. But it is about life and healing, and how you can respond to challenges with the best you’ve got. And if you watch it, I think you’ll see why I was so enthused to share it with you.
Yours for making the best of whatever comes your way,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. We shared this film last year, and the response was incredible. So I was happy when I heard that Sonia was rereleasing it for a limited time — and for free. I think it’s needed now more than ever. Click here to watch this heartwarming movie today.

VU Sponsors