Joshua Stephen Lilly

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I belong to a group on facebook and numerous people got ripped off by this guy at once. He traded with numerous people and when he said he shipped their packages he sent them all the same tracking number. When it got to the address the package showed up filled with plastic walmart bags. He deleted his facebook, left the group, and created a new facebook. He is located in Mullins SC. I have his address, but will not post it here or link it. As you can see, his wife gave us a completely different address than he gave us. I blanked out the roads to keep it private. His wife says he doesn't vape and only smokes cigarettes, however she posted a video on her facebook of him vaping and his instagram is filled with it, so as far as I am concerned they are both liars. He also told one of the members he was trading with he picked up vaping so he doesn't smoke around his daughter (I guess he doesn't get the deadbeat dad award because of that)

I will update as I find more info. We are actively seeking this person seeing as he stole over $500 worth of goods, making it a felony in certain states. If he returns the goods or completes the trades than this will all go away, but we all know that won't happen.

EDIT: She also says that his phone was stolen, however can somebody explain to me how your phone can be stolen but you still send a package with your home address to somebody with plastic bags in it?

Link to album with pictures: http://imgur.com/a/e1vdE

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like a scumbag scammer to me.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Does the term Postal Fraud mean anything to you?

Just a random thought.

But your local post master may be interested in your story?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
So I belong to a group on facebook and numerous people got ripped off by this guy at once. He traded with numerous people and when he said he shipped their packages he sent them all the same tracking number. When it got to the address the package showed up filled with plastic walmart bags. He deleted his facebook, left the group, and created a new facebook. He is located in Mullins SC. I have his address, but will not post it here or link it. As you can see, his wife gave us a completely different address than he gave us. I blanked out the roads to keep it private. His wife says he doesn't vape and only smokes cigarettes, however she posted a video on her facebook of him vaping and his instagram is filled with it, so as far as I am concerned they are both liars. He also told one of the members he was trading with he picked up vaping so he doesn't smoke around his daughter (I guess he doesn't get the deadbeat dad award because of that)

I will update as I find more info. We are actively seeking this person seeing as he stole over $500 worth of goods, making it a felony in certain states. If he returns the goods or completes the trades than this will all go away, but we all know that won't happen.

EDIT: She also says that his phone was stolen, however can somebody explain to me how your phone can be stolen but you still send a package with your home address to somebody with plastic bags in it?

Link to album with pictures: http://imgur.com/a/e1vdE

@Surgikill well you know how low country people deal with things like this.. specially from South Kakalacky.. ;)
either deal with it yourself.. or contact the USPS, as well as your local police..
for 35.00 you can place a civil judgement on him.. if you win, he has to pay all..

personally.. I like my first choice offer the best ;) good luck..

btw, i hate we do have scammers.. they give the rest a bad vibe..

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He didn't scam me, he scammed others, however if he did scam me I wouldn't just be sitting here typing about it, that's for sure.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We could get this guy in court of we really wanted to.

VU Sponsors