Become a Patron!

glizz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMG_4593.JPG
The Joyetech Batpack is a tiny mouth to lung pocket vaporizer designed with the new ECO technology and powered by AA batteries . This technology allows the batteries to have very low output. At 1.85V ultra low output it allows for approx. 800 puffs with 2 fully charged Avatar AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries based on 2-3 second puffs.And approx. 150 puffs from to normal everyday batteries you buy at the corner store or anywhere.

IMG_4728.JPG

IMG_4733.JPG
The kit comes with 2 x AA rechargeable batteries,a spare coil and some spare o-rings and of course all the warranty's,warnings and user manual!. It's available in 6 different colours, dazzling,green,black/blue, dark blue/pink, gold or red/gold.

IMG_4737.JPG
It measures only 112.5mm x 37mm x 18mm and the 2ml Joye ECO D16 atomizer takes the BFHN 0.5 coil head that is optimized for use with high nic e-liquids (FYI DO NOT use this atomizer on other vaporizers or other tanks on the Batpack)

here is a basic reference chart for the BFHN 0.5 coil head

IMG_4738.JPG
..... the Batpack is so convenient...just imagine having to maybe take a plane trip where batteries become an issue (best example I can think of),simply take your Batpack and buy some AA batteries when you get to where your going! What an awesome little back-up to have. I also think it would be a great starter for someone wanting to quit smoking. They can get the benefits of high nicotine with some nic salt liquid . AA batteries have long been accepted as a safe power source so as a newbie vaper you would not have the worry of learning ohms laws or of buying the proper batteries. With The Batpack you also have no worries about settings,you simply put in your AA batteries,5 clicks of the power button turns it on and just press the button and vape away. The little tank will surprise you at how long the liquid will last you. There are 2 small restricted air flow holes at the base of the mouth piece allowing for great flavour with this mtl device. Personally I vape at around 50W but I am very satisfied with the draw on the Batpack. I would recommend it to any beginner and it's great for those times you need your nic-fix and big devices are not appropriate.

IMG_4643.JPG
#joyetechbravo

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a year or so flirtation with Ego styles in '10 before picking it up for good about four/five years ago... so this makes me think of the occasionally mentioned Altoids tin type early mods (before my time).

It also makes me wonder why other major brands haven't had a AA product out already.
Then again... I haven't had to purchase anything for over a year, and honestly don't follow the industry much at all since then.
;)

I'm skeptical about a decent experience with a high-ish draw 0.5 coil, but see no reason a more moderate, higher Ohm/lower amp build wouldn't be just fine. Can't say I'll be shopping for one... but I'll be curious to see if the product segment has legs.

eta: I just fully read the promo text and now see it's a customized build for the low amperage. Nothing I'm familiar with so I'll just step back and watch. :D

glizz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had a year or so flirtation with Ego styles in '10 before picking it up for good about four/five years ago... so this makes me think of the occasionally mentioned Altoids tin type early mods (before my time).

It also makes me wonder why other major brands haven't had a AA product out already.
Then again... I haven't had to purchase anything for over a year, and honestly don't follow the industry much at all since then.
;)

I'm skeptical about a decent experience with a high-ish draw 0.5 coil, but see no reason a more moderate, higher Ohm/lower amp build wouldn't be just fine. Can't say I'll be shopping for one... but I'll be curious to see if the product segment has legs.

eta: I just fully read the promo text and now see it's a customized build for the low amperage. Nothing I'm familiar with so I'll just step back and watch. :D

It is pretty amazing how this new ECO Technology works but it is pretty awesome how satisfying it is for such a tiny low powered device!

VU Sponsors