Become a Patron!

Juice in the spout and under drip tip?

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know this question has been asked, but the search engine didn't bring it up. I am getting juice in my mouth and under my drip tip. I am using Kanger Pro Tank, Kanger, .05ohm coils, and Joytech Cuboid, at 35.9 watts.

Thank you for any help.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I know this question has been asked, but the search engine didn't bring it up. I am getting juice in my mouth and under my drip tip. I am using Kanger Pro Tank, Kanger, .05ohm coils, and Joytech Cuboid, at 35.9 watts.

Thank you for any help.
do you mean .5 ohm coils? nobody makes a coil that's .05 ohms if it's reading that there is a problem

juice in the mouth means your coil is flooded. try higher wattage to clear it out or it might need to be replaced if that doesn't work.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

Thank you for any help.
Try increasing the wattage a bit. If that doesn't work, take the atomizer apart, clean it, put it back together, making sure everything is threaded properly and the chimney is straight. Also, make sure you are not overfilling your tank.

VU Sponsors