Become a Patron!

Juice question

I like having coolada in my juice's or a little menthol like in the Zesty Grappy by Monsta. My question is this. Would using a cheap 10ml (16mg) mint flavoured juice added to a 50ml shortfill instead of a nic shot work ok or would it make it rough to vape as most the cheap liquids are 50/50 blend.

Anyone done this?
Any suggestions?
Anything constructive?
And please don't use my post to start another slagging match/flamewar

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since everyone's tastes are different, the only valid course is to try it. If you like it, you win. If you don't, you know not to do it again. Personally, I wouldn't.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like having coolada in my juice's or a little menthol like in the Zesty Grappy by Monsta. My question is this. Would using a cheap 10ml (16mg) mint flavoured juice added to a 50ml shortfill instead of a nic shot work ok or would it make it rough to vape as most the cheap liquids are 50/50 blend.

Anyone done this?
Any suggestions?
Anything constructive?
And please don't use my post to start another slagging match/flamewar

try it if you like it fine..... fact is mixing Ejuices together is how most DIY juice makers got started. I would suggest mixing test bottles in small quantities though. 5 to 10ml, before you RUIN a whole bottle of Ejuice.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just try it in a small amount and see if you like it. I've mixed juices together because I thought they would be great together and most were and a couple that weren't. Some places like TMaxx sell a concentrated mint just for that purpose, add a touch of mint to any flavor you like. The TMaxx mint is strong so only a drop or two is needed and it's pretty inexpensive. @Countrypami could probably help you with mixing the Tmaxx mint, she's the resident TMaxx expert! :inlove:

VU Sponsors