Become a Patron!

Just need help starting out!

Hi Guys

A forum friend started me out on a Regal Smokey vape pen for Christmas. It has a 510 thread battery of no known capacity.

I need to invest in something which produces vapor when needed not just after a few hours of soaking.

Most of what I have read so far is obfuscated by a too liberal use of unknown model specs so if anyone can provide a reference for clear instructions and recommendations for my highly budgeted next step I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Delete the part about what you're using for and ask about the vaping parts of it. Check the rules. Not trying to be a jerk just saying you can get the advice you want without breaking the rules.

vapexin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Guys

A forum friend started me out on a Regal Smokey vape pen for Christmas. It has a 510 thread battery of no known capacity.

I need to invest in something which produces vapor when needed not just after a few hours of soaking.

Most of what I have read so far is obfuscated by a too liberal use of unknown model specs so if anyone can provide a reference for clear instructions and recommendations for my highly budgeted next step I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks in advance.
Well, I was in the same position as you a few months back. Walked into a highly rated local vape store and they started me off with a Kangertech NEBOX. Its a simple all in one kit with more than enough power to get you started without the complexities. I am glad i started with it.

VU Sponsors