Become a Patron!

JUUL Battery Devices Free Replacement Under One Year Warranty GONE!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Have had at least 6 Juul Batteries replaced for Free under their one year warranty which now is no longer free.

Now they want to give you a discount code of half off their regular price plus you pay for shipping, and depending if your in a state that does not allow vape discounts or coupons such as NJ you have to pay the full price, plus shipping which is $25.00

This is their response below to my warranty request for a battery that went bad after 3 months.

Thank you for reaching back to the JUUL Care Team. We appreciate your time.

We're sorry to inform you but we're not allowed to make an order on behalf of our customer due to security reasons and since JUUL is a regulated product, we are not providing complimentary JUUL product replacements. What I can suggest to you is to please follow my previous email regarding the warranty replacement of your JUUL Device.

Our 1 year warranty cover's our JUUL Devices but please note that if a JUUL Device have been replaced through the lost replacement benefit can’t be replaced through a warranty claim.

I hope this information helps.

We'd really hate to lose you as our valued customer but we will respect your decision.

If there's anything else, big or small, please don't hesitate to reply back to this email so that we could continue on working it up for you.

Best Regards,
Ferdinand

Capturefffegetaboutoti.JPG

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Well, this is because Juul sucks Smokie:D

Their 300mah batteries just aren't made to last.

You'd be better off just putting some nic salt in a refillable pod.

Plus $20 (probably even more where you live) for 2.8ml's of juice (four 0.7ml Juul pods) isn't a good deal, no matter who makes it or how good it is.

The ONLY thing juul has good going for them is they are at almost every gas station in America.
They are the king of the convenience store market now that the disposables are gone.

The disposables aren't gone here at the bodega down the street though.
I was just there Friday and they were fully stocked.

Juuls, Flavored off brand pods for juul, multiple brands of disposables, Cbd, kratom, etc...
They have EVERYTHING.

Has anyone else seen disposables and flavored off brand juul pods still for sale at gas stations and/or bodegas in your area?

I bet some of these store owners bought massive supplies in advance.
it's probably different in the city where there is more of a chance of enforcement.
I'm in an unincorporated area between two towns so I doubt the feds (or ANTZ, or anyone who isn't from the neighborhood) are going to this dudes bodega to do a check anytime soon.:giggle:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lots of Blu or Vuze around these parts. They also tend to keep that Mach 10 brand stocked. Mainly gas stations / convenience stores here. Haven't seen much else. I don't look at the two vape shops we got. Both try ripping folks off.

jjcordone

Member For 4 Years
The message reads like you had asked them to replace one that they had already replaced once from your original purchase, correct? I wonder if that is why.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The message reads like you had asked them to replace one that they had already replaced once from your original purchase, correct? I wonder if that is why.
No, it was a battery from a new purchase.

VU Sponsors