Become a Patron!

Kangertech OCC 1.2 horizontal coils

I'm searching for a very specific coil.
The kangertech OCC 1.2 ohm horizontal coil. I prefer the ones with the white grommets. Id like to buy some genuine ones. If anyone knows where to buy authentic coils, please let me know.

I usually buy from sweet-vapes, and I am never disappointed. However, they are currently out of stock.

I also like the 1.0 ohm coils. .5 coils are nice but I don't like how hot they make my tank as I often chain vape.

Thank you all ☺️

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU,

The horizontal coils are no longer being manufactured by Kanger, all the stock that was available was a left-over and it seems to have completely dried out lately, i think the VOCC v.2 comes in 1.2 Ohms as well, do you not like verticals at all?

The next best thing is to re-build the horizontals you have with Kanthal A1 27 gauge, 5 standard wraps should come down to 1.1 Ohms, pretty close to what you are looking for and is super easy to build.

Good Luck!

I don't like ther verticals for some reason. They seem to not give me as much flavor I suppose. Thank you though. I have saved my horizontals so I can rebuild them.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't like ther verticals for some reason. They seem to not give me as much flavor I suppose. Thank you though. I have saved my horizontals so I can rebuild them.
I agree, Kanger verticals have muted flavor, then just re-build the horizontal shells you have, it is super easy and there are tons of Youtube videos available

One of the best horizontal re-build tutorials for that atty:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here you go Kanger Wholesale has them in stock and on sale, 12.99 a 5 pack
Here's the link>>>> http://kangertechus.com/product/kanger-organic-cotton-coils-occ-for-subtank-5-pack/
I'm searching for a very specific coil.
The kangertech OCC 1.2 ohm horizontal coil. I prefer the ones with the white grommets. Id like to buy some genuine ones. If anyone knows where to buy authentic coils, please let me know.

I usually buy from sweet-vapes, and I am never disappointed. However, they are currently out of stock.

I also like the 1.0 ohm coils. .5 coils are nice but I don't like how hot they make my tank as I often chain vape.

Thank you all ☺️
Here you go Kanger Wholesale has them in stock and on sale, 12.99 a 5 pack
Here's the link>>>> http://kangertechus.com/product/kanger-organic-cotton-coils-occ-for-subtank-5-pack/

VU Sponsors