Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
European Vacation
705c8fe032be063492e52e7cd502c8cb.jpg

Sent from my LM-X430 using Tapatalk

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Summer Wine (was a brand of wine here yrs ago, dont drink wine now but was very popular)

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Winter Song
(Like his music and posting in the music thread is such a pain so......)

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I did add a pic from the show unless it is missing from the post.
No, it is there but my google search didnt find that one with that guy, just a dragon that looked similar from Game of Thrones. Iv never watched it.

Onion Fries

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Penny Arcade
Arcade Game

First I ever played was Space Invaders. We lived about 10km from the Jetport, was what it was called then now just an Airport. But it was then rural country area. Between it I went trapping rabbits, used ferrets to catch rabbits and shot them too. Do that now, shoot anywhere near it and get arrested! We even used to go camping hunting there on school holidays. Was the first ever movie theatre I went to. The Jetport Movie Theatre. How times have changed. I rode to it a number of times on a mini motor bike! Go now and there is no bush at all, just houses and factories. When we moved there we were just the second house there in what is now called Gladstone Park. We would stand waiting for a bus to take us kilometers away to go to school. All around us was farm land and bush.
I google it now days and cant believe what I see. So much so I dont even want to go there. It'd ruin my childhood memories I reckon.
But yeah, Arcade Game.....Space Invaders. :D

VU Sponsors