Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Did you see how they reckon they found life on Mars in the form of Fungi! Maybe they did but im backing it being weird ice crystals or minerals that form that way due to the different gravity and atmospheric conditions. Interesting though.
yes I saw that- interesting, for sure!
👽👾👽👾

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Candy Cane

My mum used to put those on the Xmas tree for us to find in the morning. Was the one of two days a yr, easter being the other, that we could eat chocolate or candy from morning till night. Though by the time night came around we'd be sick of it :giggle:
Method to the madness perhaps.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Video Store

Do these exist anymore? None in my town, Walmart sells DVDs I think and maybe Target. There are a few Redboxes around as well. I guess streaming has killed them off except where the internet sucks or not available.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Store signs
I like these :)
489d9a55aa8e8686263c0fbf96b1a434.jpg

0886a5ab80d8c24ab7d1b0a918303117.jpg

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Army Rangers
There are a few Redboxes around as well. I guess streaming has killed them off except where the internet sucks or not available.
Even Redbox has its own streaming service. They've got a fair bit of free (to watch with ads) content. You can then also "rent" streamed content. There is an app for it on Roku, Firestick, most streaming devices.

And Walmart also a similar service called Vudu. Tubi got bought by Fox. Pluto is Viacomm/CBS who also has Paramount+ streaming service. Disney has either bought Hulu, or at least has lots of influence on Hulu and have Disney+, Abc, Marvel, ILM. Peacock is NBC/Universal and also USA network (which iirc was Turner).

VU Sponsors