Become a Patron!

Keep a word/ drop a word

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Forest Rangers
I yrs ago was a Foreshore Ranger here in Aus for several yrs on the Victorian Surf Coast. Catching out illegal abolone fishers and others. Did a bit of night work doing it too. Was a very interesting and hairy job at times too. Not for me these days given our current generation. Good luck to those doing it now.

Support Team

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Video Store

Do these exist anymore? None in my town, Walmart sells DVDs I think and maybe Target. There are a few Redboxes around as well. I guess streaming has killed them off except where the internet sucks or not available.
Even though I live in a big city (San Francisco) there are still a few here. They are smaller independently owned funky little places. But they do exist. But if you're looking for Blockbuster you'll have to head to Bend, Oregon. It's the only 1 left.

Even more oddly a movie documentary was made about it.

Clip from movie below. (NOTE MAY OR MAY NOT WORK)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
How are things in your part of the World SnapDragon? Same ole same ole here. No complaints, weathers getting colder now so fishing might pick up. I hope :)

Shop Front
Starting to get sunny and a little warmer here in Western NY- Covid restrictions are easing up finally- Lilac Festival is the 1st festival to take place so far, since every festival and carnival has been shut down for over a year- nice to have things try to get back to normal. I hope all is well with you and your family- we are all doing OK here.
:hug:

Bike Shop

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You too WhiteWolves. All good there?
Not much happening in the check in thread anymore to know how people are going.
All good here :) Thank you, Smigo ! You be safe on all your fishing adventures and hope you catch some big ones. I expect to see a few pics ;)

Construction workers

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
All good here :) Thank you, Smigo ! You be safe on all your fishing adventures and hope you catch some big ones. I expect to see a few pics ;)

Construction workers

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !
Mmm, given my past 12 mths endeavours I migh have to photo shop them. 🤔
Rest assured when I catch a good one ill post it.

Workers Union

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Market Price

Usually applied to things like lobster at restaurants where they don't want to scare people off from buying.

VU Sponsors