Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nfuyik0lCB1rgfa66o1_1280_zpsyf6teqln.jpg

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
002_zpsflzqzmpt.jpg

Rescued both of them. The Lab was go to be taken to the pound and the little one was dumped along the road. The little one fit in my hand when we found her. Some people need to be*******

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My boys aside from my son. Both are rescues, the light one on the left is Camo, he was abandoned at a week old. I fostered him until I could legally adopt at 8 weeks. The brindle on the right is Gauge, he is 8 1/2.I have had him just over a month and took him in from a friend who fell on some hard times and could not take his dog with him. With me having him, he can come visit though!

4 boys in the house, I don't know how my wife manages...

Last edited:

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh wow !!! Nice animals DickyT
Thanks Whiskey, I edited the post and added some of their story. BTW, you can just call me Dicky or DT, it is shorter to type! lol

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What a baby!!!!!!!!!!!! Like a cuddle buddy:)
She's my little girl. Best dog I've ever lived with BY FAR. Sharp as a tack, loves to get her belly rubbed and don't listen for nothing (unless there is a treat in it). Likes to snuggle. Does life get any better? I don't know but it does probably smell better! She was one of a litter that we pulled out of the forest where we are building a cabin. Mom got dumped and we did our best to find homes for the pups and we kept this little squirt.

VU Sponsors