tumblr_mno7l34shO1s2qitso1_500_zps212011ec.jpg

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

This reminds me of the terrible poaching that has been decimating these great animals , usually they just kill them for their horn and you see pics of dead ones with their horn cutoff . What a damn shame , what i would give to be in a position to wreak my brand of justice on these poachers .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

MOECAT , those first two are classics my friend , love them , love them , love them lol. I also love the baby Loggerhead turtle , i am on the turtle patrol down here and guard against the nests being vandalized by people and foxes etc....

I have to find the pics of the baby Loggerheads because they are priceless , we released hundreds of them this year who all make a"b line " to the Oceans edge and they go right in .

Most get washed up on the beach a few times from the waves but we stay and watch over them and make sure they make it , they are tiny but look exactly like their parents .

As soon as they crack out of the egg they just use their flippers and travel right to where the lights are , unfortunately some residents do not turn off their house and porch lights as requested around turtle nests .

The baby Loggerheads always travel to the light and the moonlight always makes them go to the ocean but if they see house lights they travel toward them and never make it to the ocean and eventually die , very sad .

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The last two are my favorites with this one , well done MC. I wish i knew how to post animated pics lol.
1. Go to images.google.com
2. Type a search item ... e.g., funny animal gif
3. Right click on something you like and choose "Copy image"
4. In the VU reply area, right click and choose "Paste"

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
1. Go to images.google.com
2. Type a search item ... e.g., funny animal gif
3. Right click on something you like and choose "Copy image"
4. In the VU reply area, right click and choose "Paste"

Thats the method i usually use but with non animated pics , i'll try it with animated , should work then.

Thanks Moecat

VU Sponsors