Become a Patron!

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
KG's 4x Vanilla Custard

Mixed at 40pg/60vg (Bull City Vapor brand) with 2mg Vapers Tek nicotine

Steep Time: At least one week. Wait 10+ days if you can. All I do is a warm water bath for a few minutes to thin the VG and then shake the living mess out of it, put it away and shake every once in a while as it's aging. I've tried several custard recipes over the past year....some I liked and some I didn't. This one is excellent in my opinion. I haven't tried it using CAPs VC 2 and I haven't tried it subbing any of the other flavors. I did try without the INW Shisha Vanilla and Butter and it was good, but it is soooo much better with those two added.

17.20% Total Flavoring

** Contains Acetyl Propionyl and/or Acetoin

----------------------------------------------------
9% CAP Vanilla Custard V1**
5% TFA Vanilla Swirl
2% CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1% INW Shisha Vanilla
0.20% CAP Butter** or Golden Butter** (1 drop per 15ml from an original CAPs 13ml bottle. Approx 0.03ml)

All comments, suggestions, and personal adjustments are welcomed and encouraged!

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No shisha.....:(

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to be hesitant on stuff like that myself. But I realized after a little research that the diketones in cigarettes are zillions of times higher than any of our vapes. I sure didn't hesitate to blow off 1-2 packs a day. That doesn't mean I shouldn't avoid it completely, but I certainly don't vape custards and other diacetyl filled goodies on a steady basis, so I don't mind treating myself to things like this. It's a personal choice really, I won't poo-poo anyone who chooses to avoid them 100%. ;)

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
KG's 4x Vanilla Custard

Mixed at 60vg/40pg (Bull City Vapor brand) with 2mg Vapers Tek nicotine

Steep Time: At least one week. Wait 10+ days if you can. All I do is a warm water bath for a few minutes to thin the VG and then shake the living mess out of it, put it away and shake every once in a while as it's aging. I've tried several custard recipes over the past year....some I liked and some I didn't. This one is excellent in my opinion. I haven't tried it using CAPs VC 2 and I haven't tried it subbing any of the other flavors. I did try without the INW Shisha Vanilla and Butter and it was good, but it is soooo much better with those two added.

17.20% Total Flavoring

** Contains Acetyl Propionyl and/or Acetoin

9% CAP Vanilla Custard V1**
5% TFA Vanilla Swirl
2% CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1% INW Shisha Vanilla
0.20% CAP Butter** or Golden Butter** (1 drop per 15ml from an original CAPs 13ml bottle. Approx 0.03ml)

All comments, suggestions, and personal adjustments are welcomed and encouraged!
Sounds luscious, and for once I actually have all the ingredients! Thank you for sharing!

VU Sponsors