0.5% TPA Cotton Candy
0.5% TPA Sweetener (Sucralose)

Last edited:

piposen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks a lot for your work. Im excited to try that! What is your recommended Base? I prefer high VG, so do you think i should ad more PG than the Aromes to get a good flavour or can i just go with VG base ?

Thanks

Last edited:

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks a lot for your work. Im excited to try that! What is your recommended Base? I prefer high VG, so do you think i should ad more PG than the Aromes to get a good flavour or can i just go with VG base ?

Thanks

So you mean 15% flavouring and 85% VG?

I haven't tried, but if you like high vg then I think it should still work ok. Might need more shaking and a longer steep time though.

BLAX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tested the original along side SOOTS clone with the Velocity RDA on top of the wismec noisy cricket( fresh cotton) and I must say with absolute certainty-this mix is identical to the original.
My hat is off to you SOOTS.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tested the original along side SOOTS clone with the Velocity RDA on top of the wismec noisy cricket( fresh cotton) and I must say with absolute certainty-this mix is identical to the original.
My hat is off to you SOOTS.

Thank you kind sir!

Seen as though it's Oscar season... Let me say this wouldn't have been possible without your help. In particular for the vanilla swirl suggestion and not to mention the inawera kaktus side quest we went on that eventually led to discovering strawberry kiss. Big thanks BLAX

I'd also like to thank my manager and blah blah blah forever until I get thrown off the stage.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@SteppedOutOfTheSMOG Thanks a lot for sharing this recipe with us. Is there any sub for strawberry KISS ;)? I have almost all strawberries from Inawera, TFA, CAP etc except this strawberry KISS. (300+ flavors and missing again... only 1 :mad:). Please advise? Thanks :D

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@SteppedOutOfTheSMOG Thanks a lot for sharing this recipe with us. Is there any sub for strawberry KISS ;)? I have almost all strawberries from Inawera, TFA, CAP etc except this strawberry KISS. (300+ flavors and missing again... only 1 :mad:). Please advise? Thanks :D

Sorry friend but I'm afraid there really is no substitute for Strawberry kiss. It is what really makes this recipe taste unique and it is different to any other Strawberry flavour. It really is a flavour worth having though and I definitely recommend getting it. It's awesome in this recipe trust me! :D

I've never heard of strawberry kiss but it sounds awesome. Do you have any notes on the flavor to share?

Strawberry kiss a very unique strawberry flavour and has quickly become one of my favourites. Whilst the strawberry part is fresh and bold tasting, it also has another flavour in there which is like a cream candy or faint vanilla candy. The picture below sums it up best. At low percentages, It's the perfect strawberry to use for that artificial nesquick/Strawberry milkshake type flavour. At 2% it is insanely strong as though you squirted an entire bottle of strawberry drizzle sauce onto your ice cream. You can start to sense a bit of the koolada type effect it has in there. Although at 0.5% in the Kiberry Yogurt recipe this isn't noticeable.

Bez nazwy.jpg

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@SteppedOutOfTheSMOG Thank you for the quick and detail answer, really appreciate. going to place order for strawberry KISS once will get then will try and keep you posted. Thank you for your time

Hey your welcome friend, and I'll look forward to hearing what you think once it arrives. Be careful though, this recipe is seriously adictive, I cant stop vaping! :p

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome write up and notes well done looks amazingly delicious. Oh and love your Kilo milk clone ! Looking forward to trying this Thanks a bunch!

Your very welcome :D. Be interested to hear any feedback from you once mixed. If you are a fan of the original then I'm pretty sure you will be happy with this recipe, no question about it. Enjoy!

TMFR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Where do you buy your flavors? The strawberry kiss in specific.

EDIT: I just realized the yogurt contains Diacetyl.. I am not into that, Yes I am a noob and maybe not as informed as you guys but it doesn't sound good.. haha

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where do you buy your flavors? The strawberry kiss in specific.

EDIT: I just realized the yogurt contains Diacetyl.. I am not into that, Yes I am a noob and maybe not as informed as you guys but it doesn't sound good.. haha

Hey there, FA Yogurt is now reformulated to no longer contain diacetyl.
As for strawberry kiss, I'm in the UK so probably can't help you much with that if you are in the US or somewhere else.

Perhaps someone else hear can recommend you a good place that carries Inawera.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok peeps. After a lot of investigation and trial and error, I bring to you a true clone of Kiberry Yogurt. It's been getting close for quite some time now but I wanted to get it 100% before posting here. So... all the tweaks are done and what you have below is bang on the money!

Any fans of the original?... this will make you very happy indeed! :D

0.5% INW Strawberry Kiss
3.5% FA Kiwi
3% FA Yogurt
5% TPA Vanilla Swirl
3% FA Caramel

Recomend a hot water steep for an hour with lots of shaking. Then let it sit for minimum 2 days.

FLAVOUR NOTES
This is one of those mixes where the different flavors rely on one another in order to work well or even work at all. Some of the flavours won't work very well at the percentages they are at, without one of the other flavours being there to smooth it out, round it off and add sweetness etc. Because of that, even if your not a fan or the original and don't care about it tasting the same, I personally wouldn't recommend substituting any of the flavours for other brands.

INAWERA STRAWBERRY KISS - This above all is what makes Kiberry Yogurt taste like Kiberry Yogurt. At 0.5% here it gives that distinctive and tart creamy/candy strawberry flavour. It's a different animal to any other strawberry I have tried. Other strawberries would be buried alive in this mix at 0.5%, but Strawberry kiss pops like there is no tomorrow. The strawberry part is fresh and bold tasting, but it also has another flavour in there which is like a cream candy or faint vanilla candy. At low percentages, It's the perfect strawberry to use for that artificial nesquick/Strawberry milkshake type flavour. At 2% it is insanely strong as though you squirted an entire bottle of strawberry drizzle sauce onto your ice cream. You can start to sense a bit of the koolada type effect it has in there. Although at 0.5% in the Kiberry Yogurt recipe this isn't noticeable.
FLAVOUR ART KIWI - Here the tart and slight sourness of FA Kiwi works great with FA yogurt to give a really good fruity yogurt effect on that sharp yogurt top note.
FLAVOUR ART YOGURT - I see FA yogurt as something you add to other cream flavours in order to turn them into yogurts, as apposed to a ready made flavour like CAP creamy yogurt. Here it works wonderfully to add just the right amount of that sour top note we need without stepping on the other flavours.
TPA VANILLA SWIRL - At 5% TPA Vanilla Swirl adds the right balance of cream and vanilla needed. More importantly, it works perfectly to round out the yogurts sharp edges and the kiwis sourness.
FLAVOUR ART CARAMEL - at 3% the brown sugar type flavour plays an important role by adding a much needed sweetness on the exhale that really contrasts well with the tart yogurt and kiwi. 3% may seem high, but whilst this is a sweet vape, the caramels sweetness is somewhat tamed by sour notes of the Yogurt/kiwi and tartness of the strawberry.
sounds good now add Tiramisu :)

wetmini

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Didn't really know what to expect from this one. Seemed like a lot of kiwi to me, but made it exactly as stated at max VG. Absolutely blew me away. Everything blends great together and the strawberry kiss works great in this recipe.
Great job on this one. Been added to the regular rotation.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Didn't really know what to expect from this one. Seemed like a lot of kiwi to me, but made it exactly as stated at max VG. Absolutely blew me away. Everything blends great together and the strawberry kiss works great in this recipe.
Great job on this one. Been added to the regular rotation.

Thanks, that’s great to hear and I’m pleased you’re enjoying it.

Your right about the kiwi. When I was working on this and found myself having to keep increasing it, I thought 3.5%... seriously? But it works great with the cream and caramel and kiwi fades a little after a while so you just get that sweet fruit tanginess over the yogurts sourness. I find it tough to put this stuff down.

TMFR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
sorry if a stupid question but are TPA Vanilla Swirl and TFA Vanilla Swirl the same?

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gonna try this, at some point.

Never had the original.

How do you measure out the 0.5% I'm guessing making a larger batch than 10ml's? :p

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gonna try this, at some point.

Never had the original.

How do you measure out the 0.5% I'm guessing making a larger batch than 10ml's? :p

If your flavouring is in one of those little 10ml dropper bottles, an easy way is to just add 2 to 3 drops of Strawberry kiss for every 10mls you want to make. It's potent stuff and I find 2 drops is plenty.

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If your flavouring is in one of those little 10ml dropper bottles, an easy way is to just add 2 to 3 drops of Strawberry kiss for every 10mls you want to make. It's potent stuff and I find 2 drops is plenty.

Ok, right on. I'll fool around with it at some point of time.

My flavourings are in 3, 5 and 10ml bottles. I was meaning adding the 0.5% to a mix.

But what you have said will work, I'll play around a bit.

Thanks!

I thought I had FA Caramel, so I placed an order for some things I needed to make this. That stuff came in today so I sat down to whip this up!

Only to discover I have TPA DX Caramel Original instead... I think I am going to try using that at 2% and adding maybe .5 or 1% Brown Sugar, since your notes were specific on the brown sugar. Any... thoughts on that? I have not actually used DX Caramel, but from what I gather it is not all that similar to FA's.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought I had FA Caramel, so I placed an order for some things I needed to make this. That stuff came in today so I sat down to whip this up!

Only to discover I have TPA DX Caramel Original instead... I think I am going to try using that at 2% and adding maybe .5 or 1% Brown Sugar, since your notes were specific on the brown sugar. Any... thoughts on that? I have not actually used DX Caramel, but from what I gather it is not all that similar to FA's.

So really we just want caramel to add bold kind of dark sweetness on the exhale to combine with bright and tangy/sour yogurt and kiwi. In terms of cloning the original I would say don't sub FA caramel, but that's not to say caramel DX and brown sugar wouldn't work.

I haven't played with caramel DX enough to comment, although I did try caramel original at one point and that didn't work out very well.

No harm in trying a small 10mI just to see how it goes. I think brown sugar could be a good idea and maybe try that on its own if it doesn't work out with caramel DX.

Thanks for the response, and thanks for sharing this recipe and especially the notes! I am finally starting to get how the flavor combos kind of work. I really appreciate you and others who are willing to be so forthcoming with info like this!

I am going to order FA Caramel, it's obviously superior as no one uses the TFA Caramel, ha. But I did whip up a small bottle of the above, with DX Caramel and Brown Sugar. I will let you know what happens.

Overnight, man you can really smell that kiwi, it's intimidating!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the response, and thanks for sharing this recipe and especially the notes! I am finally starting to get how the flavor combos kind of work. I really appreciate you and others who are willing to be so forthcoming with info like this!

I am going to order FA Caramel, it's obviously superior as no one uses the TFA Caramel, ha. But I did whip up a small bottle of the above, with DX Caramel and Brown Sugar. I will let you know what happens.

I actually prefer TFA Caramel Original but it's not the DX version.
But each has it's own uses anyway;).

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Your welcome. I learned most of what little I know from reading up on other people's flavor notes. That as well as lots and lots of trial and error. So just like to leave my own notes because I know how useful they can be when your scouring the Internet looking for info on a flavor, even if it is subjective.

The kiwi is popping to begin with but actually fades after a while so don't be too intimidated lol. And you might find it too sweet and tangy if you shake and vape but it will mellow into more of a background flavor.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aw man, on the one hand I was really hoping I wouldn't have to do this. But on the other hand I am super stoked to have finally put my finger on something.

A few days ago I tried some of this mix that had been steeping for a good few weeks, and vaped it side by side with the original. Disappointingly, I noticed my version was lacking a little something. There was something more complex going on with the cream that my version didn't have and also a very faint, almost savory flavor, adding to the caramel on the exhale.

So out came the concentrates and a few days later, here we have it;

0.5% INW Strawberry Kiss
3.5% FA Kiwi
3% FA Yogurt
4% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1% CAP NY Cheesecake
3% FA Caramel

Now I'm not the biggest fan of capellas cheesecake on its own, but here it is just wonderful. It's only 1%, but it's that final missing piece of the puzzle and it its brings the whole thing together so well.

At a low % in this mix you don't tatse cheesecake. Instead the cream cheese part of it brides the gap between FA Yogurt and TPA Vanilla Swirl, blending them into one thick and tasty yogurt. The graham in CAP NY Cheesecake is so faint at this low % that you can't really make it out as graham flavor. Instead it just seems to make the dark flavor note coming from FA caramel more complex and not just straight up caramel.

OP recipe and flavor notes updated.

Last edited:

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also, can I switch out FA Caramel for the TPA/TFA one? My supplier doesn't have any of these in, only the TFA/TPA ones.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can I sub the FA Kiwi, with one from TPA/TFA?
Also, can I switch out FA Caramel for the TPA/TFA one? My supplier doesn't have any of these in, only the TFA/TPA ones.

TPAs taste completely different to the FAs caramel/kiwi so I would to say no.
Of course you can try them out but you will need to figure out what percentages they work at as they will be different to FAs.

The end result will not taste like the recipe I have posted, but that doesn't mean you won't like it.

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TPAs taste completely different to the FAs caramel/kiwi so I would to say no.
Of course you can try them out but you will need to figure out what percentages they work at as they will be different to FAs.

The end result will not taste like the recipe I have posted, but that doesn't mean you won't like it.

I may give it a go, but I might end up waiting until I can order the necessary flavourings.

TMFR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just a heads up I just spoke with ECX and their FA-Yogurt they order is not the reformulated version. Thus their version still contains diacetyl, for those of you who that matters to. I guess FA still makes both flavors. BCV states on their site they sell the reformulated version without diacetyl.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just a heads up I just spoke with ECX and their FA-Yogurt they order is not the reformulated version. Thus their version still contains diacetyl, for those of you who that matters to. I guess FA still makes both flavors. BCV states on their site they sell the reformulated version without diacetyl.

Good call! Thanks for clarifying that here.

You know it's funny. I actually went out of my way to try and get hold of the old version with dyacetyl here in the UK, just because I've never tried it and wanted to compare it with the new version. I couldn't get it anywhere, even flavourart UK don't sell it lol.

VU Sponsors