SageNaumann

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ejuice-review.png

Originally posted on Reviewgasm.

Kilo Dewberry Cream

Thus far, this is my absolute favorite flavor. It’s fruity, smooth, and creamy, as the name suggests. I believe I tore through the first bottle in just two or three days, and quite frankly, I don’t regret it.

kilo-300x225.jpg

If you’re wondering what “Dewberry” is, that’s ok. At first, I figured it was my lack of fruit knowledge that powered my ignorance, but the truth is that Kilo made it up. Dewberry is a mix between mixed berries and honeydew, and that’s exactly what it tastes like.

Kilo only makes four flavors: Dewberry Cream, Kiberry Yogurt, Tru Blue, and Cereal Milk. All their flavors are 70VG/30PG, per their website.

Vaping 360 has a great, objective breakdown of all four flavors on their website.

Thus far, Dewberry Cream is the only one I’ve tasted thus far, but I just picked up a bottle of Kiberry Yogurt that I’m dying to try. I’ve also smelled Cereal Milk, and, yeah, it smells like cereal milk.

I will be purchasing Kilo’s Dewberry Cream again, and I already have.

Dewberry Cream, alongside the other Kilo e-liquides, are made in 0mg, 3mg, and 6mg levels of nicotine.

The Milkman

I took a risk on The Milkman, and quite frankly, it’s a risk I won’t be taking again. The packaging is very original, and the from-the-bottle smell is milky with a slight hint of fruit, but the truth is that the Milkman lacked in taste – at least for me.

Perhaps it’s that I have my vape set to just 30W, or that my mod isn’t geared towards “cloud chasing,” which this e-juice boasts as one of its primary uses.

The truth is that puffing The Milkman tasted more like I was vaping a flavorless liquid. That being said, with a 99VG/1PG level, it may be worth trying if you’re a self-proclaimed cloud chaser, but I wouldn’t suggest it as your everyday juice.

I will not be purchasing The Milkman again.

The Milkman is made in 0mg, 3mg, and 6mg levels of nicotine.

If you’re looking for a contradictory review, take a look at this review from The Vape Zone.

Lost Art Space Rockz

Space Rockz is my (close) second favorite from this grouping. Space Rockz is just the way that they avoiding getting sued by Pop Rocks, because it’s very clear once you smell and puff this e-juice that the crackly candies are the inspiration for Lost Art‘s creation.

ostart-300x225.jpg

Ironically, you may get a shock of nostalgia when your vape crackles and pops with this e-liquid.

With hints of strawberry and kiwi, this e-juice is right up my alley. The smell from the bottle isn’t too strong, and neither are the hits. It’s a smooth flavor that’s refreshing and absolutely delicious.

I will be purchasing Lost Art’s Space Rockz again.

Space Rockz is made in 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, and 18mg levels of nicotine, and all Lost Art e-juices have a 60VG/40PG breakdown.

Daily Dose Nooner Dose

I had some high hopes for Daily Dose‘s Nooner Dose, but quite frankly, I think it fell flat. Of the four different e-liquids that Daily Dose produces, I was told that this was the only one worth getting, which isn’t really a vote of confidence.

That being said, if anybody sells a caramel popcorn flavor, I immediately draw a comparison to those nasty Harry Potter jelly beans that somehow became a staple of my childhood. Soap, bugger, and popcorn flavors. Yum.

If you’re wondering what Nooner Dose is, it’s described by Daily Dose as “…The flavor starts with an inhale of fresh strawberries and cream with a silky soft exhale of yogurt.”

For me, the flavor wasn’t very sweet, a bit too harsh, and I never got the silky, soft exhale of yogurt. I quickly went back to my Dewberry Cream and Space Rockz. I may revise my review in the future, because I do have about 20ml of the 30ml bottle left, but my hopes aren’t too high.

For the time being, I won’t be purchasing Daily Dose’s Nooner Dose again.

From what I can see, Nooner Dose is sold in 0mg, 3mg, and 6mg bottles. I couldn’t find evidence elsewhere of any higher levels. Unfortunately, neither the bottle nor the Daily Dose Website details what the VG/PG levels are.

Consider making a comment on the original review here.

VU Sponsors