• upload_2016-4-22_21-20-41.png
    upload_2016-4-22_21-20-41.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 3

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hey Steve how did everything go with the oxygen tubing yesterday and did you find a case?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning Bob!

The tubing is done but turned out to be more of a bitch then planned due to one location I selected to go through the floor I found the brace for a stair case was in the way and had to move a few inches to the left. Which turned out to line up with an old hole for a cable wire or something. I actually never looked for a case though maybe later or I will run into one while working outside today.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I figure I am just going to find one when I am not looking for it instead of hunting one down and not finding one! Time to get to work I put it off long enough already! Enjoy your day!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have 12 unopened bottles of new e-Liquids sitting here and trying to decide what is my next vape!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bound By The Crown is locked and loaded just finishing off my glass of wine with some Tobacco before I have Desert!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dying to try it jut waiting a little longer

This is it: the e-liquid that will capture your attention — and keep it forever. Sweet custard. Spice. Ripened stone fruits. It’s a twist on traditional fruit flavors. When the crown calls, you will answer.

Ablonz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That would definitely work but I am on the site trying to find the right flavor for Game Of Thrones tonight! I already vaped the Claim Your Throne
That was my first favorite ADV when I first started vaping, followed by Derailed, then not to shortly after, my own DIYs only with them not ever going away .... ;)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It smells so good my mouth is watering waiting to try it. going to what Thronecast The Story So far and enjoy the Bound as soon as I finish my wine. Dying for it I should pound it down and start vaping it! Don't think custard goes with red wine though!

VU Sponsors