☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know you well enough to know that you're waiting for the tornado to wipe me out so you can win.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You are getting sleepy, sleepy, sleepy.
Your eye lids are getting heavy.
Cluck like a chicken.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cluck like a chicken.
25r30wi.gif

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok..i should win because this thread was made on my birthday.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We'll let you win when you post ON your birthday.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No, you can wear your birthday suit.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Your birthday was March 4th and you're just now finding this thread? Or are you just now finding your clothes?? o_O

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome...bring your shades with you to the party.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When is your bed time, I can't stay up all night to win.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ohhh, k. I'm sorry Mike. I should've remembered that. Did y'all know that Mike makes a killer Coconut rum?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Its going on the market for only $4,999.99 per ml.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sell mine and send me the money.

Petyr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And a fine morning it is :D

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Morning all ! Hope that storm wasn't to bad for you RMarcusY

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No, it kinda fizzled out by the time it got to OKC.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to hear it ! Been watching the news. Texas has been getting hammered !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow ! You guys are letting me win for a long time! Have a good night !

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You should have kept your mouth shut. Now that you have posted this again it showed up in the "new post" area.
I win

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is somethingI have planned on posting for some time, a post that I aver is extremely important and one that decidedly must be heeded if we are to undo the damage caused by Poop. Here's a quick review: Poop is utterly unperturbed by the most mentally deficient skybalds you'll ever see touring the world promoting impetuous irrationalism in the most dignified of estates. This is worth noting because if history follows this course, it should be evident that whenever I highlight the threat of hectoring dogmatism in a post such as this, Poop issues a standard response. First, it denies the threat itself by resorting to constipation. Then, it condemns those who describe it as hubristic, corrupt oligarchs by releasing diarrhea. This is basically Poop's way of subjecting human beings to indignities. What I mean to say is that I want to thank Poop for its expulsions. This gives me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how unregenerate Poop can be. Some day, I want to bring fresh expression and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy. But you don't have to wait for that. What you can do now is talk to everyone you know about the things I've told you in this post. Use every medium available to you. Use the Internet. Use your telephone. Use radio and newspapers. And whatever you do, never be afraid to visit the bathroom and go Poop!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
uhm... what ? :D
This is somethingI have planned on posting for some time, a post that I aver is extremely important and one that decidedly must be heeded if we are to undo the damage caused by Poop. Here's a quick review: Poop is utterly unperturbed by the most mentally deficient skybalds you'll ever see touring the world promoting impetuous irrationalism in the most dignified of estates. This is worth noting because if history follows this course, it should be evident that whenever I highlight the threat of hectoring dogmatism in a post such as this, Poop issues a standard response. First, it denies the threat itself by resorting to constipation. Then, it condemns those who describe it as hubristic, corrupt oligarchs by releasing diarrhea. This is basically Poop's way of subjecting human beings to indignities. What I mean to say is that I want to thank Poop for its expulsions. This gives me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how unregenerate Poop can be. Some day, I want to bring fresh expression and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy. But you don't have to wait for that. What you can do now is talk to everyone you know about the things I've told you in this post. Use every medium available to you. Use the Internet. Use your telephone. Use radio and newspapers. And whatever you do, never be afraid to visit the bathroom and go Poop!
I know, it is a serious issue and should not be overlooked any longer!

Petyr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will use the internet and radio to share this with the expediency it deserves !

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Just clean the poop with some dihydrogen monoxide.

Careful though, it can be pretty nasty stuff.
*EVERY* person with cancer had dihydrogen monoxide in their system

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just clean the poop with some dihydrogen monoxide.

Careful though, it can be pretty nasty stuff.
*EVERY* person with cancer had dihydrogen monoxide in their system
Yes, good point. The masses must awaken!

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hear that some people even put Distilled Dihydrogen Monoxide in home made e-liquids.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, Futures on poop are down on the stock market because the President said in his recent address that there's bad poop coming down the pike lol Good Morning

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol Just keep Hillary out of becoming President or there will be bad poop everywhere !

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol, there will be poop in the house regardless of who is elected.

It's now just a matter of deciding what kind of poop you would rather have.

Petyr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
While looking at the candidates you realize ,that the only good thing is that they can't all be elected :D

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah Poop lo I have to go to work. See you guys later !

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This thread is starting to smell,,,,,,, like,,,,,,well,,,,,, like,,,, poop

VU Sponsors