Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Another hot day here.

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It is here too! My step dad said earlier it's to hot to get in the pool. I said seriously...I thought that was what it was for.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm staying indoors until the sun goes down.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That was a long win for you, now it's my turn.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My love for music has no limits. Musician myself, it's as beautiful as anything the mind can conceive. I've done some shit. Played with some guys. Better than sex X 3. :cool:
When you have Spotlights in front of you, and a wall of Marshall amps behind you, your doing just fine! Trust me on this.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's 3:19 here at K Joes. We have all night to be just us. This is just a reminder from the Old Folks Foundation : Spend that shit as fast as you make it, You can't take it with you! And Now, Rush, Roll The Bones.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Lawyer would like me to read this statement. I have no recollection of being at Mable's Cat House, on or near the date in question. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone with a government survey. Their so full of crap. Vaping may not be harmless. I don't smoke, I'll take my chances. I Know what is in My Juice. I make it. I have enough to last me forever. They can kiss a winos ass.

DanRo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol just had somebody refer to me as a vegetable oil smoker.
Lol I once had a lady come up to me and accuse me of getting high in public and she was calling the police on me, I entertained the idea and stuck around trying to educate her till the cops showed up. But as an hour passed no copes came I Lol'ed and walked away

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's so much crap not even worth our time. At 61 my lungs are rockin' almost healed, I did some damage. Smokes were a bad idea. Took way to long o figure that out.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I once had a lady come up to me and accuse me of getting high in public and she was calling the police on me, I entertained the idea and stuck around trying to educate her till the cops showed up. But as an hour passed no copes came I Lol'ed and walked away

Tiny little old lady on a Bus Bench told the cops I was stealing My Motorcycle because she never saw me in a suit. Got screwed with, then her bus had not come, so I told her I got a job At a Funeral Home And I needed a model. Really I was getting married. Never saw her again. ;)

DanRo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tiny little old lady on a Bus Bench told the cops I was stealing My Motorcycle because she never saw me in a suit. Got screwed with, then her bus had not come, so I told her I got a job At a Funeral Home And I needed a model. Really I was getting married. Never saw her again. ;)
Hahaha

DanRo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning

VU Sponsors