Become a Patron!

Latest purchase thread

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The carvings I got from you are cute!! I have the smaller one on top of a mod in my vaping area, and it looks adorable. The longer magnet one is on my fridge. I’ve got a bunch of magnets with vintage ads or pics in them that someone made, and it looks awesome.

Thank you! <3
Rhianna is sooooo sweet!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Was vacuuming my fish tank out and heard the postie. It was my River Monsters dvd getting delivered. Thought I better show it to the little guys to make them clean their act up a bit.
Love those shows.
20200525_115557(1).jpg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Crikey, fish like that grow in Ozzie?? Just kidding. :teehee:
Bigger actually. These are our freshwater Murray Cod.
Not uncommon where big ones are like this to see a duck paddling around happily, then "whooompf" no duck.
images (19).jpeg
images (14).jpeg
images (20).jpeg
I dont bother fishing for them as you cant keep the majority of them anyway due to size limits which are very restrictive. I like fishing for fish I can keep and eat.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Bigger actually. These are our freshwater Murray Cod.
Not uncommon where big ones are like this to see a duck paddling around happily, then "whooompf" no duck.
View attachment 161625
View attachment 161626
View attachment 161627
I dont bother fishing for them as you cant keep the majority of them anyway due to size limits which are very restrictive. I like fishing for fish I can keep and eat.

Those fish could eat you!! Or feed a family for quite a while. Wowza, they are scary. Be careful fishing, please!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Those fish could eat you!! Or feed a family for quite a while. Wowza, they are scary. Be careful fishing, please!
:D Have heard of small dogs like fox terriers go missing during a swim but to be honest that might only happen once every couple of years. The big ones like ducks. :giggle:
For some reason too two of the top baits for them are pieces of chicken and big lumps of cheese. There is no recorded eating of people that I know of. :D

poisonsliver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sx mini sl class and sx mini g class
09df779d047eec49fad0ff0debe65e44.jpg
0c4ad168bbb68b50d86a2f63eeb66208.jpg

Sent from my moto e5 go using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A 12 pack of Kombucha. Expensive but yummy and healthy. And blueberry muffins.

I spent a lot on vape gear lately, so muffins and kombucha are me splurging a bit now.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
My wife bought this little guy today, 7 week old boxer puppy :)

View attachment 166767View attachment 166766
I’m so incredibly jealous, I love those ridiculously goofy, lovable dogs. If by chance you change your mind and want something else, you won’t, I call dibs, lol. Enjoy that little man and be sure to keep posting pics so us boxer-less folks can enjoy him too.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My wife bought this little guy today, 7 week old boxer puppy :)

View attachment 166767View attachment 166766
How adorable!!! I had a fawn boxer in 1980. Her name was Bubbles. Very intelligent. For the muscles on her she was pretty laid back.
I helped her deliver 12 pups. They just kept coming! I already have it planned to get another Bubbles.
You're in for a real treat.

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've wanted a boxer for a while, and my wife surprised me by driving 9 hours there and back to get him while I was at work, so I didn't know we was getting him :)

I have named him 'Charger'

I also have a dog called 'Dodge', so now I have Dodge Charger :giggle:

Bet can't guess what car I would like, one day I will get the car too ;)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've wanted a boxer for a while, and my wife surprised me by driving 9 hours there and back to get him while I was at work, so I didn't know we was getting him :)

I have named him 'Charger'

I also have a dog called 'Dodge', so now I have Dodge Charger :giggle:

Bet can't guess what car I would like, one day I will get the car too ;)
Ha ha we have two dogs. Bacon and Jake. Together they're Jake and bake. Ha ha like shake and bake and I helped. :shades:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bought a new smart TV on sale for $108. Went ahead and got a new soundbar because we're tired of rear firing speakers on the TV. Really happy being able to stream straight from the TV now.

Sent from a pile of wood chips
It's truly nice! Didn't think that much of it, then my TV died a while back. Also got a great deal on a smarter one. What a treat!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got back from the dealer, no not drug dealer, car dealer, got the wife a new Dodge Journey, she deserves it, she's been driving around in a old ford focus with no AC.

1826.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Latest purchase for me was a couple prescriptions and odds and ends at the grocery. They finally had some of my fave soup in stock, after maybe 3 months, at least. I felt rich!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My boss gave me an air compressor last Friday since he's moving from house to house. So I bought an air compressor kit, new hose and all the attachments for it. I might not need it often but it'll come in handy when I do

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My boss gave me an air compressor last Friday since he's moving from house to house. So I bought an air compressor kit, new hose and all the attachments for it. I might not need it often but it'll come in handy when I do

Air compressors are great things to have around the house. Well done you!

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you have an elevator why get a new staircase?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
In case the power goes down or as a fire escape. I dunno... they say running up and down the stairs is good for health, and, some staircases are beautiful works of architectural art. Maybe the elevator broke, was impossible to get fixed, and too expensive to buy a new one so getting a staircase was the only option. Some people hate elevators and just want to get rid of the one that was already there when they bought the house. Could also be due to a momentary lapse of reason that is the precursor to a full-blown psychosis. Or the neigbors kept complaining about the noise it makes (the elevator, not the precursor to... well, you get the picture...). Anyway. There's a movie titled The People Under The Stairs. If it's what makes them happy, then why shouldn't these people deserve a new staircase? I'm sure there must be SOME explanation. ?

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Makes some sense. I sure hope they're not living under the new stairs when they have at least 2 floors to live in. More room than under the stairs.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Makes some sense. I sure hope they're not living under the new stairs when they have at least 2 floors to live in. More room than under the stairs.
Nah. They need to go live under the new stairs because else the next movie will be boring. ?

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
The new movie could be called The People Over The Stairs. Opens up room for more characters.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered a multimeter. Knew the day would come I'd have to break down and get one, at least one with finer measurements than the basic fluke I've got. Would've gladly gone with fluke but ballin on a budget so found a kaiweets (sounds worse than the oddball vape companies) for like $30. 40 something if factoring in the extra set of leads with clips. Which is dirt cheap but can't but think 'that coulda been a mod'. Hoping to track down whatever gremlins are on the damn truck. Can't check fuses and things with my fluke 7-600 (auto ranging voltage ohmeter), no amperage (that I know of) and not down to milliamps for sure. Need to check grounds and things, do a parasitic drain test and figure out why the lights are wonky. My favorite (there is no emoji sarcastic enough to show my contempt for electrical issues).

And a new switch cover at least if not a new switch assembly for my streamlight if I hear back from them. So many models don't want to goof and get the wrong thing. Also concerning because people in reviews mentioned the switch/cover and bulb assembly is 350 lumens, pretty sure it's supposed to be 485 (according the polystinger page on streamlite's site). Not trying to downgrade the hell out of my light. Held up like a champ so far, kicking for about 15yrs. Switch acts up once in awhile and the button cover's hanging by a thread lol.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that was pretty quick, faster than the Oct 2-3 'estimated' delivery date. Everything seems to be in order with it. Will take some getting used to the settings like anything new. Fairly clearly marked though, people complained the audible alarm wasn't loud enough. Works for me. The flashlight in the back is somewhat puny but for tight spaces better than nothing in the dark. Screen's good sized, backlight works well. No contact voltage is nice for people like me who always seem to unfortunately find the live wires the hard way. And fairly idiot proof with lighted probe sockets depending on mode so you remember where to stick the lead plugs. For like $31 not gonna bitch.

new dmm.jpg

VU Sponsors