Become a Patron!

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Again, let me start by saying this product was sent to me to review for you. I will always give MY honest opinion good or bad….so let’s go!

This juice to ME was a pleasant surprise. It has a few different layers, giving you different tastes at different wattages. Here is the description from the manufacturer.

“An exotic blend of Greek and Egyptian flavors, the mixture of pink champagne and hypnotic fruits seduce you like the beauty that captured the heart of Julius Caesar. The ageless beauties of these ingredients are what give Cleopatra the elixir of life”

When I first started vaping this, one juice immediately jumped into thought. One of my favorite juices when I first started vaping was SUCKER PUNCH by suicide bunny. At lower temps, this juice has that sweet fruity taste just like Sucker Punch. At higher temps, you get more of that champagne aftertaste. I was vaping the 3mg juice in a mouth to lung style tank at only 14w at first. I then went to a tank running .27 ohms at 50w, and the taste was completely different. So no matter what your style of vaping, this juice is a good one all around. They say it is max VG, so I take it to be around 90/10, or 85/15 ratio. I have had no problems wicking in anything I have tried it in. If you like fruity vapes or alcohol flavored vapes, then this one is a great one for you to have around. I think it is one most ladies will definitely like.

Available in 0mg, 1.5mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg nicotine strength

Available in 30ml, 60ml, 120ml sizes

Here is the link for you to get some for yourself:

http://lazarusvintage.com/index.php/seven-wonders/cleopatra.html

VU Sponsors